BooneyToonz XVIII: Lights, Faeries, Action! [END]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 823, Doctor Drew wrote: Well tbf, Kitty did include Alianna in that quite tree lol
#technicallytrue
Something Cool
Something Cool
Goon
Something Cool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Something Cool »

In post 824, Roden wrote:
In post 816, Night Lights wrote:
In post 808, Roden wrote:
In post 806, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 793, Aureal wrote:
In post 790, Night Lights wrote:
Ya'll are frustrating

VOTE: Alianna
Awww, I was arguing with Python. :(

Don't worry though, I'll be throwing a pokeball at you next, you're towning it up too much ;)
So it looks like Aureal targeted Black with the action?
Most likely, yeah.

VOTE: Night Lights

I don't intend to rush the day but it's pretty clear that they're conftown.
Why do you think we're conftown?
The alternative is that scum targeted Aureal and she didn't protect you. I don't really know why they would when more people town read you over her.

There is a universe where scum!you saw the PR soft and gambitted your kill by targeting Aureal, but that means the top town reads were both scum and I don't think that's particularly likely.
Why can't it have been Aureal targets NL + Scum shoot Aureal?
Hydra of usesPython (They/Them) and DragonEater70 (He/Him)

Conveniently color coded:
Dragon (soft purple)
, Python (no color)
Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Night Lights »

Ya'll are frustrating

Don't worry though, I'll be throwing a pokeball at you next, you're towning it up too much ;)
Most likely, yeah.

The alternative is that scum targeted Aureal and she didn't protect you. I don't really know why they would when more people town read you over her.

There is a universe where scum!you saw the PR soft and gambitted your kill by targeting Aureal, but that means the top town reads were both scum and I don't think that's particularly likely.
Scum could have killed her while she targeted me

And I don't really think I was an obvious NK or anything. T3 and Python are both suspicious of me. I think Hu Tao might be too but I can't remember

You're right about me but I just don't think it's conftown status or anything
Something Cool
Something Cool
Goon
Something Cool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Something Cool »

-Python

Dragon (soft purple)
, Python (no color)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ya'll are frustrating

Most likely, yeah.

It was a pretty hard soft by Aureal lol

Y'all should have just sheeped Python onto me. Alianna is one that obv towns as the game progresses, would have been great to have her in end game since she would have obv scummed eventually

But hindsight and all that, and I did vote her eventually so I am part of the problem.

It very easily could have been a direct hit on Aureal
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Roden »

I just don't see the reason why scum would want Aureal dead. Maybe it's because I came in with a fresh set of eyes, but her slot was very chaotic but low impact during my catch up. It doesn't strike me as a low info kill either, so from my perspective the only way it makes sense is if they were terrified of her PR soft.

Her role + Night Lights play D1 makes me think scum wanted NL dead and Aureal got in the way. This just seems like the more likely scenario to me.
Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Night Lights »

I'm a little hesitant to fade Hu since Alianna was pretty adamant about wanting to go there. I think it's possible she included her partner in her top two townreads and I'm town so that just leaves Hu

Her questioning T3 in makes me think T3 is likely town. Again, it's possible she was distancing in this way but I think one of scum's main goals this game is to throw shade on townie players so they don't get faded. I'm inclined to believe that's what she was doing here

I think her reaction to me wanting to swap over to Drew might spew him as town too

I don't trust kitty still but Alisae said he should be easy to read so I'll leave that up to them

Roden seems fine and I'm warming up to SC as a whole
Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Night Lights »

In post 830, Roden wrote: I just don't see the reason why scum would want Aureal dead. Maybe it's because I came in with a fresh set of eyes, but her slot was very chaotic but low impact during my catch up. It doesn't strike me as a low info kill either, so from my perspective the only way it makes sense is if they were terrified of her PR soft.

Her role + Night Lights play D1 makes me think scum wanted NL dead and Aureal got in the way. This just seems like the more likely scenario to me.
I sort of agree with you here because I was suspicious of Aureal D1. There were probably better hits. Scum could have seen her soft though
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 831, Night Lights wrote:
I'm a little hesitant to fade Hu since Alianna was pretty adamant about wanting to go there. I think it's possible she included her partner in her top two townreads and I'm town so that just leaves Hu

Her questioning T3 in makes me think T3 is likely town. Again, it's possible she was distancing in this way but I think one of scum's main goals this game is to throw shade on townie players so they don't get faded. I'm inclined to believe that's what she was doing here

I think her reaction to me wanting to swap over to Drew might spew him as town too

I don't trust kitty still but Alisae said he should be easy to read so I'll leave that up to them

Can we get Ali to post please??

I don't think I could see myself voting for Hu or Kitty today
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Roden »

And even if I'm wrong, NL is still my top town read. Aureal's death in that case still points to town!NL because of their interactions throughout D1. She became somewhat of a centerpiece in establishing townieness between Night Lights and Something Cool who were at odds in the first half of D1. Neither NL or SC would want Aureal dead if they were scum in this scenario. So in a world where they did kill intentionally Aureal, my confidence in my read there doesn't really change.
Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Night Lights »

In post 833, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 831, Night Lights wrote:

Can we get Ali to post please??

I don't think I could see myself voting for Hu or Kitty today
Yeah Hu Tao and kitty are currently the two in my Do Not Fade list

I can't make Alisae post unfortunately
Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Night Lights »

In post 834, Roden wrote: And even if I'm wrong, NL is still my top town read. Aureal's death in that case still points to town!NL because of their interactions throughout D1. She became somewhat of a centerpiece in establishing townieness between Night Lights and Something Cool who were at odds in the first half of D1. Neither NL or SC would want Aureal dead if they were scum in this scenario. So in a world where they did kill intentionally Aureal, my confidence in my read there doesn't really change.
I like this point and this feels like a townie trying to solve the game
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm something of an idiot.

When I wrote that post I literally just woke up and didn't have my coffee and all the names blended together.

I'm sorry rotflmao
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Waiting for clarification on something
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Okay I'm just going to claim. I'm a one shot lightning rod. So everyone last night was forced to target me. So scum was forced to target me. But Aureal was also forced to target me, which caused Aureal to die. I was a bit confused because of the strong-willed immune in her role, but it still would force her to target me.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I softed pretty clearly yesterday, assuming scum to kill and was hoping town would have something to save me. My lightning rod was also why I was very confident scum had something that could kill
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 687, Hu Tao wrote: I'm sure jesters have a way of killing once or messing enlightening up somehow
In post 337, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 296, Sakura Hana wrote: This game scum doesn't have NKs and there's PRs no? That makes it even easier than Toriel's Patience to win imo.
It's harder for scum to become a "consensus town read" than it is for town, much less for ALL scum to become consensus townreads.
I have no doubt that i could do nothing but vote my townreads all game and still win even if the entire playerlist scumreads me.
I have a feeling that scum will be able to kill once or something along those lines.
In post 764, Hu Tao wrote: I have a theory. Scum have something to mess with night actions. If your a x-shot cop or something of that sort. I'd suggest holster tonight and not use it.
This last one. Which I thought was a pretty clear softz I just didn't want town cop to target me if I was going to due with their check if I was going to die at night
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Anyway. I'm sure we have more than 2 pr, and they are probably confused if they have something regards to me if they didn't listen to my warning. I should be the vote today.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

My only ask is that please vote kitty tomorrow when I flip town. They are for sure town.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 841, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 687, Hu Tao wrote: I'm sure jesters have a way of killing once or messing enlightening up somehow
In post 337, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 296, Sakura Hana wrote: This game scum doesn't have NKs and there's PRs no? That makes it even easier than Toriel's Patience to win imo.
It's harder for scum to become a "consensus town read" than it is for town, much less for ALL scum to become consensus townreads.
I have no doubt that i could do nothing but vote my townreads all game and still win even if the entire playerlist scumreads me.
I have a feeling that scum will be able to kill once or something along those lines.
In post 764, Hu Tao wrote: I have a theory. Scum have something to mess with night actions. If your a x-shot cop or something of that sort. I'd suggest holster tonight and not use it.
This last one. Which I thought was a pretty clear softz I just didn't want town cop to target me if I was going to due with their check if I was going to die at night
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :igmeou:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 839, Hu Tao wrote: Okay I'm just going to claim. I'm a one shot lightning rod. So everyone last night was forced to target me. So scum was forced to target me. But Aureal was also forced to target me, which caused Aureal to die. I was a bit confused because of the strong-willed immune in her role, but it still would force her to target me.
So if a PR holstered, they wouldn't have been forced to target you?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Nope. Only if they chose to target someone
Something Cool
Something Cool
Goon
Something Cool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by Something Cool »

Ya'll are frustrating

I'm pretty sure "pokeball" is a reference to being spared (enlightened)

Also IDK if Python voted yet but I am voting Roden this day phase and never unvoting. Sakura was 100% unpartnered with Alianna.

VOTE: Roden

Dragon (soft purple)
, Python (no color)
Something Cool
Something Cool
Goon
Something Cool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by Something Cool »

In post 810, Something Cool wrote: Still need to talk to DE about a few things, can we not rush the day yet until he gets back to us?

-Python
Agreed

Dragon (soft purple)
, Python (no color)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 847, Something Cool wrote:
Ya'll are frustrating

I'm pretty sure "pokeball" is a reference to being spared (enlightened)

Also IDK if Python voted yet but I am voting Roden this day phase and never unvoting. Sakura was 100% unpartnered with Alianna.

VOTE: Roden
:igmeou:

Really?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”