Black (1):
Afrayed Knott
Aisa (1):
T3
Skygazer (1):
camelCasedSnivy

not voting (2):
Kurtapika, shaddowez

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to over-represent someone's malice. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-12-06 13:48:14)

moderateur notes
  • prodding afrayed knott whose vla is over
  • burger
Last edited by schadd_ on Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

T3, why are you scumreading me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 972, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i trust T3 actually

VOTE: Skygazer
Welcome Camel.

Can you elaborate?
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 863, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 304, Dannflor wrote: I don't think Titus is super town but I don't really think she's scummy either. Her tone/demeanor feels pretty relaxed in a good way imo. Her gut reactions/takes have seems pretty genuine and it seems like her posting hasn't really been geared towards trying to get town read, so I guess I slightly lean town on her?

I'm not saying don't vote her Jupiter but of your two scum reads I view shaddowez less favorably personally
Dann, whilst we’re on the topic of Titus. In your post above, what did you find genuine about Titus’s gut reactions / takes?

To me those gut reactions / takes were incredibly hollow. They have no real justification, so I struggle to find them genuine. They feel forced to me.
@Dann - I can’t see that you answered this.

I know I’ve still yet to answer you about my position on Kurt. Still haven’t got around to that ISO.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 976, Titus wrote: T3, why are you scumreading me?
I noticed that you hyperfocused on Kurtapika earlier and rarely, if ever provided much commentary or reads on other players. Another thing I noticed was that you aren't doing VCA and that your reads are 'muted,' in a sense. You have your theory about me/Kurta/Black but you're only really going out and pushing Kurta. It seems very different to MBOS 13 when you were absolutely convinced that Norwee/Dwlee/me were scum - you really pushed us hard and you had more substantial reasoning than you do for me/Kurta/Black:
Subject: mini theme 2229: MBOS 13 schweppes' pulpy potions daya 5
In post 1222, Titus wrote:
In post 1218, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 1201, Titus wrote:The three of them are locktowning each other based on spacious reasoning. They don't interact organically.
[citation needed]

-Retti
For example,

NorwegianboyEE: The three of us aren't locktowning each other.
Also NorwegianboyEE: My PoE includes none of them. Titus is there though.

T3: We aren't hard defending each other.
Also T3: Puts me as lock scum for my reads.

Previously,

NorwegianboyEE: Dwlee, your read on Titus has no reason just tunneling.
Dwlee: So what?
NorwegianboyEE: That's ok you'll see Titus as town.

Later:

NoweiganboyEE: It's Titus and Fairy Circle.

---

This is scum trying to chain us and/or vig me.
Your play here also differs from what I most recently saw of you in Secrets of the Anukat Topaz, in that game you, again, had very strong scumreads and awkwardly pushed those scumreads in a scummy way such that you eventually got voted out. As Dannflor remarked on earlier, your tone definitely feels slightly more relaxed here compared to your tone in Secrets of the Anukat Topaz, which came across to me as extremely wooden. This is a pretty weak point because when I spectated Datisi's University I found your tone as scum to transcend into an entirely different dimension of wooden.

I also strongly disliked your progression here:
In post 898, Titus wrote:
In post 892, Dannflor wrote: I also believe kurtapika is largely a town driven wagon

Which makes the non existence of a counter wagon pretty weird

The nearest we’ve come is skygazer
T3 has been vla and the third won't use their limited cache to create a counter. They've played passively with their vote to try and get a counter going to no avail.
In post 916, Titus wrote: VOTE: T3
Between these two posts, the only thing that changed was Aisa saying that Kurta is town and OWER voting me. While you did say that Kurta not having English as a first language makes you think that he is townier, that doesn't address the bulk of your argument against Kurta so I don't buy that you unvoted because of a changed read. I also don't buy that you could have unvoted because the day was ending and the consensus was on me. At that point, there were still 48 hours left in the day, and while the momentum was on me, Kurta was the bigger wagon.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Titus

I feel better about Titus than Skygazer actually.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Black »

In post 966, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 934, Black wrote:
In post 924, JupiterXV wrote: also i figured i shoudl elaborate on my hot take: kurta seems scummy to me, t3 and kurta seem partnered (titus talked about this), kurta and black are VERY clearly partnered
I don't understand this...didn't you have me as a townread? Why am I linked to Kurta fypov?
I did townread you before, but as shadow shifted up I felt I wasn't getting those distinct town vibes from you anymore so I found I was more unsure about you.
I don't think you're neccesarily scum, but I think that if Kurta flips scum, you will almost certainly also flip scum. You've basiclaly been townreading and defending Kurta the entire game, and since I've never seen Kurta in such a towny light I just don't buy what you say.
I defend players I think are town. I'm willing to admit I could be wrong about Kurta but I don't understand how townreading him makes us guaranteed partners? Do you not think townies can be wrong about people?

Why do you scumread him?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Black »

In post 972, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i trust T3 actually

VOTE: Skygazer
Why?

What are your thoughts on Kurtapika?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Black »

I've been thinking Titus could be scum here and I like this case from T3. I'm on board with this

VOTE: Titus
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

That case is extremely weak-sauce and I think the T3/Black partner theory gains more merit by the post.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Black »

In post 984, OutWorldER wrote: That case is extremely weak-sauce and I think the T3/Black partner theory gains more merit by the post.
Why is Titus town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 985, Black wrote:
In post 984, OutWorldER wrote: That case is extremely weak-sauce and I think the T3/Black partner theory gains more merit by the post.
Why is Titus town?
Because you and T3 are scum.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Black »

T3 maybe, but I'm town

So do you have any other reasons or...?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I do, but I don't really need a better one than the one I gave you.

I find it interesting that your response to that post is to ask a loaded question, though. You side-step my thoughts on T3's case to instead ask a question that presumes I town-read Titus. A presumption that was true! But a loaded question none-the-less. It's extremely interesting to me.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by T3 »

This makes no sense. If Black and I were partners we both could have gotten away with voting Skygazer and no one would have batted an eye. If I'm scum, why do I push Titus? And why does my partner, Black, feel the need to sheep my case on Titus when again, she could have just voted Skygazer and been done with it?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by T3 »

This only works in a world where the team is exactly T3/Black/Skygazer and we desperately need to get the pressure off one of us.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Black »

I'm more interested in your thoughts about Titus in a world where one or both of me/T3 are town because you're at least wrong about that. If you don't want to share them then that's fine
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 989, T3 wrote:
This makes no sense. If Black and I were partners we both could have gotten away with voting Skygazer and no one would have batted an eye. If I'm scum, why do I push Titus? And why does my partner, Black, feel the need to sheep my case on Titus when again, she could have just voted Skygazer and been done with it?
I don't know why, because I can't see inside your heads. All I know is that the way your case on Titus is extremely weak, and feels disingenuous, like you're making up reasons to scumread a player that is popularly TR'd (or at least not considered suspicious by the majority), and that Black's sudden sheeping of you after expressing that "T3 makes the most sense here" on the literal page before this one is incredibly suspicious.

Most of all, I think if either you or Black were town here you'd simply ask me what I disagreed with in the case, and try to sell me on a Titus wagon further. Instead, Black asks a loaded question and you dance around with WIFOM-y "Why would I do this" questions. It doesn't feel like either of you are actually trying to engage me genuinely and you're instead simply trying to divert pressure.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Black »

In post 992, OutWorldER wrote: Most of all, I think if either you or Black were town here you'd simply ask me what I disagreed with in the case, and try to sell me on a Titus wagon further. Instead, Black asks a loaded question and you dance around with WIFOM-y "Why would I do this" questions. It doesn't feel like either of you are actually trying to engage me genuinely and you're instead simply trying to divert pressure.
I've already explained why Titus could be scum. And it wasn't a loaded question...you made it pretty clear you townread Titus by agreeing to sheep her theory

So assume for a few seconds that me and T3 aren't partnered. Why is Titus town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Black »

Speaking of , the logic here doesn't really track. You're willing to sheep Titus on T3 but she's pushing him based mainly on associations with Kurta, but in this post you say Kurta is probably a mislim?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 993, Black wrote:
In post 992, OutWorldER wrote: Most of all, I think if either you or Black were town here you'd simply ask me what I disagreed with in the case, and try to sell me on a Titus wagon further. Instead, Black asks a loaded question and you dance around with WIFOM-y "Why would I do this" questions. It doesn't feel like either of you are actually trying to engage me genuinely and you're instead simply trying to divert pressure.
I've already explained why Titus could be scum. And it wasn't a loaded question...you made it pretty clear you townread Titus by agreeing to sheep her theory

So assume for a few seconds that me and T3 aren't partnered. Why is Titus town?
Agreeing to a theory =/= townreading. This is the loaded part of the question. You presumed that I townread Titus because I agreed with her theory, but my agreement to it was completely divorced from Titus's alignment. I agreed to it because the evidence in front of me looked to support it, and in that context, my read on Titus is completely irrelevant. Divorced from the theory, I could simply read her as null, or even scumread her, and think that you two are scummier here.

If you and T3 aren't partnered here, then Titus is town because I'm fairly sure that at least one of you is. Because I think her Kurta push has been genuine, and the solve that she's presented feels genuine and has some sound logic behind it.
In post 994, Black wrote: Speaking of , the logic here doesn't really track. You're willing to sheep Titus on T3 but she's pushing him based mainly on associations with Kurta, but in this post you say Kurta is probably a mislim?
I specifically said I was sheeping Titus
AND
Dannflor in that post. You're blatantly misrepping me now.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Why is T3 town, Black?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Black »

In post 995, OutWorldER wrote: Because I think her Kurta push has been genuine, and the solve that she's presented feels genuine and has some sound logic behind it.
I disagree. She's purposely avoiding answering his questions and I have a feeling it's because she's afraid it might make him look townier. She's not willing to reconsider her read at all or even solve outside of the read. It doesn't feel genuine or in good faith
In post 995, OutWorldER wrote: I specifically said I was sheeping Titus AND Dannflor in that post. You're blatantly misrepping me now.
I'm not blatantly misrepping you but I did overlook that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Black »

In post 996, OutWorldER wrote: Why is T3 town, Black?
I'm not convinced he is. I do think his post on Titus resonated with me because I've been low-key suspicious of her for a little while now and it's a wagon I'm willing to explore
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Black »

I suppose T3 could have picked up on that but if that's the case then I don't understand why he wouldn't just vote skygazer here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”