Bellaphant (1):
T3
Black (1):
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott (1):
Black

not voting (3):
Kurtapika, shaddowez, Aisa

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to over-represent someone's malice. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-12-06 13:48:14)

moderateur notes
  • prodding nono
  • i have T3 v/la for another short while
  • i have Afrayed Knott v/la for a slightly longer while
  • i have Black v/la for the same while length as Afrayed Knott
  • i have Titus v/la in a similar fashion
  • burger
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Black »

I would rather go T3 over Kurta

Will try to catch up tomorrow
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kurtapika
Kurtapika
Any
Townie
Kurtapika
Any
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Kurtapika »

In post 871, Aisa wrote:
In post 868, Titus wrote: Can you rephrase everything from Mainly onward? I read that 3 times and was huh?
Seconding Titus. It sounds like you think some people would be more / less suspicious after you flip town. Can you be more explicit about what the implications of your elimination would be?
IE "if I get eliminated and assuming Titus is town, meaning whoever she is reading as scum currently on a team with me likely is as well, there's a possibility that scum is outside it and will use her theory as a tunnel to extrapolate a miselim via pushing an 'individually scummy' interpretation on the remaining". So, I would've suggested to be on the lookout for anyone who shows signs of doing so after I flip.

In regards to the latter @ Aisa, I see it as because we've had the wagon on me for some time now mostly everyone here has had the chance to put forth their two cents on the matter. Therefore like Black argues against the low poster lim in , there would be a bigger volume of reactions to analyse than a potential alternative route of elimination, so it's my concession that it might not be as much of a loss, at least for D1. We're seeing some of this now, Dannflor is my strongest tr at the moment from his sudden backing off under the logic of Dannflor when scum wouldn't seem to care about this to notice outside of a frankly insane enough to be unlikely LAMIST gambit. But with the situation we're in Dannflor is suggested as my potential partner under this exact assumption in . So eliminating me would have a chance to clear up the likelihood of those suspicions.
In post 872, Aisa wrote: Can you also clarify the bolded? What is the "same line of reasoning" project is jumping onto in 622?
You seem to think Project could be the third person on a scumteam with Afrayed Knott, but who is the second?
I'm referring to Project taking Afrayed Knott's prods against Skygazer in the quote and seeming to run with them into a full on push, resulting in the argument that happened between them earlier in the discussion. In tandem with their other interactions that I mention it seems like something that could be indicative of a feeling like a teammate between them.

I talk about the possibilities for the Afrayed Knott team in that same post, T3, Aisa, or Nono being what I could view as likely to slot in with them.
In post 873, Aisa wrote: For example, they've said they are not used to not having a night 0, and this partially explains the general aimlessless, the fact they're giving more associative reads than reads in isolation, etc. Even if Kurtapika is scum this game, in an alternate universe we'd be dealing with the town manifestation of these problems. I'm just not sure what the town and scum manifestations looks like at the moment.

You're welcome to comment on any of this btw Kurta
The associative over individual reads is something I talk about in , yes. Individual seems flimsy no matter how I try to configure it in my mind so making guesswork based off interconnected reactions is feeling like the best I can access.
In post 896, Titus wrote: Things on K.

"My feeling is that Bella's lack of disclosure on the tr itself after being challenged reads as scum." This is overly formal and reads like a lawyer writing it. If it read naturally, then it would say something like "Bella not disclosing the TR is scummy.". The rest of the post is particularly hard to understand but largely states that Bella's postings are ambiguous which is not the gist I see at all. Copies defense from Black. Lim the no posters = avoid conflict All votes are random. Town should post content. Many words. Pointless message. "Curious if you'd be able to walk me through the thought process in scum chat that you would guess as theoretically having happened for me to suggest this move." - Guessing the thought process is something easily handwaved. IT's what could happen and it's why proof beyond a reasonable doubt isn't really a thing in mafia.

Also the feeling of being
forced
to find a read outside of current TRs is bad. If his scumreads were genuinely townread, he should say so. However his goal is to survive, so he can't go there.

My largest reservation is that perhaps English isn't K's first language.
Why is suspect when I specifically point to her as having said all there was to say on the topic? You sr me but make the opposite argument to this when you accuse me of having recycled ? This feels like a fallacy at best and bad faith at worst.

My response on remains with , the low posters route was the least suggested and most contested so it would seem illogical in this situation to call this the easiest path, if anything, and I'm not sure how it'd even follow for scum to try and do so in the context of the gamestate, which is why I ask you about your reasoning. But, you decline to reply. is explicitly reiterative of my points I made in the post about eliminating low posters, it looks like it's making an obvious explanation because it is one, in response to Project.

I'm unsure what the point about means, the phrasing is unclear. Are you saying you're disregarding disclosing your thought process on the srs because it's irrelevant?

On and re: English, I mean, it isn't but I don't see how this is so relevant here as to hinge on my elimination. I'll concede I do the lawyering thing a lot, but it's mostly just how I talk because I prefer specificity over anything regardless.
Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

It is relevant because people speaking second languages tend to use more formal language (not idioms) which can come across as stilted and artificial which is a major complaint I have about you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by shaddowez »

@Mod
Forgot to post my standard weekend V/LA, will be back on Monday
V/LA on Weekends
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Aisa »

I feel like Kurtapika can live for now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Aisa, why aren't you voting anyone?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:40 am

Post by JupiterXV »

prodge, will be a bit busy, hot take it's kurta/t3/black
maybe? idk, not too sure on the latter
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:40 am

Post by JupiterXV »

latter two*
they just seem asociatied
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

Given the consensus, it's probably best to outright state. Black's the third in my theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Dannflor »

lol that was also a solve i’d been tossing around for a while
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

It’s also nono’s solve iirc?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 907, Titus wrote: @Aisa, why aren't you voting anyone?
I unvoted because I wasn't sure about K being scum and wanted to give myself time to think
I'm still trying to overcome the slight slump in my ability to engage with the game I seem to have fallen into
I have some time to dedicate to the game now, so... let's see, I'll try to pick a vote
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:10 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 912, Dannflor wrote: It’s also nono’s solve iirc?
i think nono's solve includes me over black (though i'm frankly really unsure why nono scumreads me since there's never been a clear reason as to why)
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:31 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I think I agree that Kurta is probably just a mislim at this point.

I'm fine just continuing to sheep Titus and Dann on T3. My preferred lim for today is Skygazer but to be frank with a little less than 3 days left I don't think I could convince people to get on that wagon.

VOTE: T3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 913, Aisa wrote: I have some time to dedicate to the game now
Apparently I lied, something else came up

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Aisa »

To say a bit more about my logic behind the vote:
In post 84, T3 wrote:
In post 78, Aisa wrote:
In post 66, T3 wrote:
In post 64, JupiterXV wrote:that being said, i'll pose a question. if bella was new to the site do you think this post of hers would be more or less scummy?
If Bella was new to the site then that post would definitely be more scummy.
Why?
Just statistically.
Thinking back on it this post felt a bit like it could be shutting down discussion. I remember not liking it at the time, for whatever reason I didn't call it out back then

Also, on reflection there aren't that many slots I would prefer voting to T3? There are other slots, such as shaddowez and OutworldER, who are kinda nullish at this point. The difference is that when I look at shaddowez and OutworldER's posts there's nothing outright
wrong
with them, I just don't feel confident calling them town.

T3's posting so far, on the other hand, actively feels like something that could come from scum
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Black »

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 918, Aisa wrote: To say a bit more about my logic behind the vote:
In post 84, T3 wrote:
In post 78, Aisa wrote:
In post 66, T3 wrote:
In post 64, JupiterXV wrote:that being said, i'll pose a question. if bella was new to the site do you think this post of hers would be more or less scummy?
Why?
Just statistically.
Thinking back on it this post felt a bit like it could be shutting down discussion. I remember not liking it at the time, for whatever reason I didn't call it out back then
How would that be shutting down discussion when it was completely irrelevant to the game at that point???
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 918, Aisa wrote: T3's posting so far, on the other hand, actively feels like something that could come from scum
Terrible justification and opportunism VOTE: Aisa
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 918, Aisa wrote: To say a bit more about my logic behind the vote:
In post 84, T3 wrote:
In post 78, Aisa wrote:
In post 66, T3 wrote:
Why?
Just statistically.
To elaborate on why this post from Aisa doesn't make sense: the context of my post where I said "just statistically" was Jupiter asking me a question about whether Bella being new or not new to the site would make that post more scummy or not. It was a question about mafia theory and it had no relevance to the actual game at hand. There would be no scum motivation whatsoever to shut down discussion about the question because the truthfulness of my answer would have no bearing whatsoever on the game, and I think that should be pretty obvious. Aisa feels the need to justify a vote on me that is just her sheeping the consensus, and her justification for voting is completely made-up.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 915, OutWorldER wrote: My preferred lim for today is Skygazer but to be frank with a little less than 3 days left I don't think I could convince people to get on that wagon.
I'm not fully caught up yet but would you mind summarizing your case on Skygazer?
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 918, Aisa wrote: T3's posting so far, on the other hand, actively feels like something that could come from scum
..didn't t3 literally just come back from v/la??? what posting are you talking about? there was one (more recent) post that t3 had made as of this post i don't think that catchup post in itself is scummy enough to get you to completely change your mind
In post 894, Aisa wrote: T3 is not a bad vote based on his content so far. Obviously the glaring thing is there has not been much content so far

I promise I will be useful again tomorrow
yeah you say it yourself, there's no content
while i do think t3 is randscum(correct word?) like this is just not right

also i figured i shoudl elaborate on my hot take: kurta seems scummy to me, t3 and kurta seem partnered (titus talked about this), kurta and black are VERY clearly partnered

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”