RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:48 am

Post by RestFermata »

I don't think the flavor will reveal much in this game. I don't think anyone gets killed, just "kicked out."

Vote Count:
Atlas - (0)
Budja - (1) Wall-E
corporate - (0)
Gamma - (0)
jerseygoomba - (4) Atlas, Gamma, RestFermata, zachattack
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0)
RestFermata - (1) Tolmides
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (6) My Milked Eek, corporate, jerseygoomba, Budja, JordanA24, WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (0)

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

From;
Gamma wrote:If we lynch wall-e today, and he turns up town, I can only say "I told you so."

And then I will promptly rail against the bandwagon- I'm pretty sure at least one of the Wall-E lynching party is just really oppotunistic scum.
To;
Gamma wrote:
Wall-E wrote:I AM SUPERIOR ROAR THEREFORE I WILL REFUSE TO BOW DOWN TO SUCH MORTAL INQUIRIES ROAR ONLY A SUPERIOR CASE MADE AGAINST ME WITH A PRO SUPERIOR CASE WITH QUALITIES OF SUPERIORITY (SUCH AS MYSELF) AND NOW I WILL GO AND SIMPLY REFUSE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS DESPITE BEING AT L-1 ROAR
getting tired of this ^

WALL-E YOUR EVASION TO EVEN ANSWER QUESTION MAKES ME WANT TO LYNCH YOU OUT OF PURE SPITE, TOWN OR NOT

only bold text can express my opinion of this rationale

unvote jerseygoomba, ragewatch Wall-E
In less than 24 hours.

Any particular reason, Mr. Gamma?
Eek
!
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:28 am

Post by RestFermata »

Nice lovers' spat between Gamma and Wall-E.

Seriously though, Wall-E is being very uncooperative. I don't really think he's the scummiest player, but he is surely among the least helpful. On top of that, he enjoys being unhelpful. I honestly think he is not mafia, however. I agree with this from zachattack:
zachattack wrote:Wall-E is a very easy lynch for scum to justify, his abrasiveness makes him a good target for scum to get rid of during the day and still come off as a pro town play.
I could be wrong, but right now I still think jerseygoomba/Budja is a better choice. Still not sure what to think of corporate--something about the way he ridiculed WIT for talking about a mafia roleblocker rubs me wrong. If corporate is scum, I will be pretty sure there is a mafia roleblocker and corporate is trying to get everyone to ignore the possibility, but I'm not convinced he's scum yet. JG/Budja are still winning the race by far, though.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 am

Post by jerseygoomba »

RF,

You say I am "winning the race by far". Where have I attempted to do scummy things like stifle debate or not help this town try to track down scum? Is changing my mind about Gamma based on additional information scummy or smart seeing as I would not want to lynch a potential townie? Is putting my vote on Wall-E when he has been doing things that are uncooperative at best scummy at worst so awful? I would think that Wall-E's evasiveness when answering questions and not even putting forth a claim despite going to L-1 would be far more suspicious then my actual actions. Really you should examine my actions more closely especially in comparison to the other members of the band.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Wall-E »

Gamma, are you a newbie?

"Jordan's last post" references STILL OTHER posts unspecifically, ergo I cannot respond fully to them. If he comes back and clearly and succinctly STATES his case (no more vague "read my posts" posts, because I have, and there's nothing there), I will promptly respond. See post 442 where I issue a very simple challenge that STILL nobody has bothered to take up.

Meanwhile, I HAVE stated cases on several people. So who is being unhelpful, Gamma?
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Gamma »

My Milked Eek wrote:From;
Gamma wrote:If we lynch wall-e today, and he turns up town, I can only say "I told you so."

And then I will promptly rail against the bandwagon- I'm pretty sure at least one of the Wall-E lynching party is just really oppotunistic scum.
To;
Gamma wrote:
Wall-E wrote:I AM SUPERIOR ROAR THEREFORE I WILL REFUSE TO BOW DOWN TO SUCH MORTAL INQUIRIES ROAR ONLY A SUPERIOR CASE MADE AGAINST ME WITH A PRO SUPERIOR CASE WITH QUALITIES OF SUPERIORITY (SUCH AS MYSELF) AND NOW I WILL GO AND SIMPLY REFUSE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS DESPITE BEING AT L-1 ROAR
getting tired of this ^

WALL-E YOUR EVASION TO EVEN ANSWER QUESTION MAKES ME WANT TO LYNCH YOU OUT OF PURE SPITE, TOWN OR NOT

only bold text can express my opinion of this rationale

unvote jerseygoomba, ragewatch Wall-E
In less than 24 hours.

Any particular reason, Mr. Gamma?
Because I am a tasteless idiot who thinks this qualifies as scumhunting

I'm a wishy-washy bandwagon target-in-training

I hate the world

Because Wall-E doesn't help himself.
V/LA until I get a new computer
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by zachattack »

"Jordan's last post" references STILL OTHER posts unspecifically, ergo I cannot respond fully to them. If he comes back and clearly and succinctly STATES his case
(no more vague "read my posts" posts, because I have, and there's nothing there)
, I will promptly respond. See post 442 where I issue a very simple challenge that STILL nobody has bothered to take up.
... Are you for serious Wall-E? All your posts are either 'I answered this earlier' or 'CITATION NEEDED'. I think that your taking what people said earlier about 'he's being to much of an asshole to be scum' and running with it. I don't want to see you lynched, but I think if the lynch gets turned on jersey or someone else you'd be a great target for Gamma. I was hoping one of the people actually voting for you would take you up on post 442, but I guess I might as well do it. This is a long thread, and I'm kind of busy, but I'll try to have something up by tomorrow.
So, we are not killing Gamma. Everyone get your votes onto ANYONE else. Yes, even me. Unlike Gamma I won't claim until L-1, so be fearless and attack!
For the third or fourth time you're at L-1, and this time no one's rushing to unvote. You're probably going to be lynched today. I hope no one is dumb enough to hammer you before Atlas and Tolmides or their replacements get in here, but now's as good a time as any for that claim I think.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by zachattack »

Tony, your scumlist isn't really helpful unless you post reasons why people are where they are. Tolmides disappeared off the face of the earth, but I don't see what makes him scummier than Budja or Gamma. Is it his disappearance, or did you see something when he was here to put him that high?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Wall-E »

At least zach seems to have a brain. There is hope for this town yet.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by zachattack »

The first person to be suspicious of Wall-E was Nekka, Nekka asked why Wall-E liked Gamma's vig claim so much and Wall-E never explained why. What was so great about Gamma's vig claim? You've stated that you liked it, you like the idea of having a controllable and provavble killer, but why is this better than Gamma keeping quiet about who he is?

Eek voted for Wall-E, mostly because of Wall-E's dickishness and his loving the vig claim. Tony again asked why you're so supportive of the vig claim, you again dismiss it. Tony (and others) also asked how Gamma's kill is provable, you ignored this as well, instead focusing on Tony's suggestion that there may be a roleblocker.
"failure to address points noted."

Name one and I will fucking quote you where I already addressed it."
At this point you had never given a reason why Gamma's claim was a good thing, and hadn't explained how his kill is provable, so thats 2 points you hadn't addressed, you were coming across as evasive at this point.
What I said was DO NOT CONJECTURE ON WHO IS SCUM PARTNERS WITH WHOM BEFORE WE FIND OUR FIRST SCUM.

If you choose to do that, I will continue to tell you to shut the hell up.
This came after Tony suggested that you and Gamma could be scumbuddies. Much later I suggested Budja and Jersey looked like scumbuddies. You did not tell me to shut the hell up.

Post 220
Corporate is my vote for today until someone convinces me otherwise.
Post 225
Top two: corporate and nekka

I'm going with

Vote: Nekka-Lucifer

for being lucifer
What in between those two posts convinced you otherwise? I asked why Nekka over Corporate, your response was "Guts"

More from page 10

Wall-E: I think, in light of things that have been brought to my attention by people, Gamma should claim his kill after night is over. What say anyone?

Zach: Brought to your attention by who?

Wall-E: Read my posts in isolation. I've already said whom.

No, you didn't, I've read every one of your posts in isolation.

I'm taking a break. I'm on page 10. Questions for Wall-E to answer, or 'fucking quote where he already addressed it'

Why was Gamma's claim a good thing?
How is Gamma's kill provable?
Why is it ok for me to suggest Jersey and Budja are scumbuddies, but not ok for Tony to suggest Gamma and Wall-E are?
Why did you do a complete 180 from corporate to Nekka?
Who brought to your attention that Gamma should claim his kill after night is over?

Anyone want to jump in with anything I missed, or continue where I left off, feel free.

@ Gamma
If someone were to hammer Wall-E, who would you night kill?
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Gamma »

zachattack wrote:@ Gamma
If someone were to hammer Wall-E, who would you night kill?
myself out of pure sorrow- wall-e and i were bros! D:

actually, Budja or jerseygoomba
V/LA until I get a new computer
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by zachattack »

I'm not going to continue looking for a case against Wall-E. He needs to answer the questions I asked him earlier, and stop being such a dick with his 'I FUCKING ANSWERED THIS ALREADY' and 'CITATION OR YOUR TUNNELING ' posts that do absolutely nothing but get more people on his case. I think every player in the game is annoyed by you, and a lot of the reason I decided to look back was to see if I could find a way to justify hammering you, but I still believe by what content there is in your posts that you are town. I wouldn't mind seeing you lynched now, but I wont contribute to it. Jersey and Budja are scummier than you. However, I think you'd be a great person for Gamma to use his kill on, as it gets a distraction out of the game, and as long as you continue to be an asshole many townies are going to focus on you, instead of players more likely to be scum. For the people suggesting Gamma doesn't use his kill at all, surely it'd be good for the town to get a player who will never get nightkilled by the mafia, and will always be a promising lynch target out of the game.

Even if we do lynch Wall-E, nobody hammer until Atlas and Tolmides replacements get here. Also, Wall-E, if you have a claim that can save your ass, now would be a good time for it, since I don't see you surviving the day otherwise.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Yes, I am still working on finding replacements.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by jerseygoomba »

@zachattack - So zach, you are implying that by acting scummy in a manner that Wall-E has been acting, it actually makes him LESS scummy than someone who has acted like me? That totally makes no sense. And furthermore, Gamma's claim is unproven so even if you wanted to eliminate Wall-E you would have no guarantees Gamma has the ability or even desire to knock him off. Hell, if I were Gamma, I would keep Wall-E around. That being said, I am in no way advocating a quicklynch of Wall-E and agree with you that we should wait for replacements.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by zachattack »

Wall-E isn't acting scummy, he's acting like an asshole. You're acting scummy. I know Gamma's ability is unproven, although I think it's very likely he has it. That's why I want his kill to go to a player that I don't really think is scum, but is hurting the town with his play. I want the guaranteed kill (aka the lynch) to fall on a player who I believe to be part of the mafia. That's you or Budja.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by zachattack »

EBWOP

Wall-E is at L-1. Your vote is on him. If you were in no way advocating a quick lynch you wouldn't have your vote on him.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I like what zach has brought up. "lynch someone else and nk wall-e" (paraphrased). However, this once again brings forward the issue that we had with single victim suggestions for the nk. I.e. roleblockable kills and the likes.
jersey wrote:Hell, if I were Gamma, I would keep Wall-E around.
Obligatory and obvious "haven't you seen gamma distancing himself from Wall-E the past page?" reply.
Eek
!
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:14 am

Post by jerseygoomba »

zachattack wrote:EBWOP

Wall-E is at L-1. Your vote is on him. If you were in no way advocating a quick lynch you wouldn't have your vote on him.
Zach, you may want to take a look at the voting history. I put my vote on Wall-E LONG before he went to L-1. You stick up for Wall-E, but put no scum-value on his attempt to Quicklynch Nekka way back? I'm beginning to wonder what YOUR motivations are.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:16 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

unvote
waiting till the replacements and a deep re-read to revote.

Will still be posting of course in the meantime.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:43 am

Post by zachattack »

You intentionally put Wall-E at L-1. You've kept your vote on him since then. Other people have unvoted, and re-voted Wall-E, so you're not the last person to have put him at L-1, but saying you put your vote on him long before he was at L-1 is a blatant lie.
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:01 am

Post by jerseygoomba »

I originally put him at L-1 to force a claim. I didnt change the vote since then. Folks long after me decided he was worthy of L-1.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:06 am

Post by zachattack »

If you weren't advocating a quick lynch, and you said you weren't, you wouldn't have put him at L-1 in the first place, and when he got back to L-1, you would have unvoted. Yeah, other people have put him at L-1, but you did it first, and by leaving your vote on him you've allowed other people to do it. Saying you put your vote on Wall-E long before he was at L-1 is a lie, since you explicitly stated your intention with that vote is to put him at L-1. Just because he's come in and out of L-1 since then, doesn't make your statement any less of a lie.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:08 am

Post by corporate »

WhereIsTony wrote:
unvote

again?

wish washy
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:17 am

Post by jerseygoomba »

I didn't originally put him at L-1 to force a quicklynch, merely a claim. I even said it during my vote. Since he never claimed (Wall-E never seems to do ANYTHING remotely valuable to the town), I have left my vote on there. I never waffled on his vote and and I have not attempted to mislead anyone about why I did it.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:20 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

corporate wrote:
WhereIsTony wrote:
unvote

again?

wish washy
Not at all unless Wall-E does something my vote will go right back.

I would just like to hear from replacements before someone hammers.

Whats your big hurry corp?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”