Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Dannflor »

which probably also means RCE is just town unless is 8th dimensional WIFOM
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4107, Ydrasse wrote: quote this post if anyone wants me for the rest of the game. if this is a town flip it feels won and i don’t feel a need to give my input anymore. it is a miserable experience.

thanks.
ydrasse if you're town here we actually do need you to play because if all the town can't decide on one of us to spare today then we're not sparing town

this day is actually a lot harder than yesterday
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

i don't know there's a world where maybe im tunneled on sakura and the alisae wagon was just all town

but I feel like sakura's vote was the safest "i'll go against consensus vote without actually risking anything" and then bingle kinda surprised her
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3021, Sakura Hana wrote: You literally come here, naked voting me, then saying i'm in "that spot where people are just there", and then parroting Meuh's reasons for scumreading me and expect me to believe you're not scum trying to take down strong townread people?
meh

this post almost makes me want to reverse everything and spare sakura
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Dannflor »

i forgot brown eyes pushed aristeia like pretty hard D1

and seem pretty uncharitable and there was never really any follow up from aristeia

so probably rce is not bingle's scum buddy trying to fake me out
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

another thing I didn't mention yesterday is that I'm struggling to find who would be Bingle's partners if he has them

like it felt as though almost everyone in the game suddenly either started pushing Bingle or dropped him significantly in their reads as soon as Brown Eyes replaced out. Shirou was pushing Bingle for a long time. implosion was hard town reading brown eyes but then that pretty much disappears once bingle replaces in and the brown eyes town read became "not up to the standard of the game" in

neither of which I'd really expect from a partner

I guess mandate / brown eyes makes some sense but I wouldn't really expect ydrasse to be so demotivated here if that was the case
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

sakura what is your individual read on bingle
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 6.0

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

implosion
(0) -
he/him

Not Voting
- (7) Ydrasse, implosion, Lazy Shirou, Sakura Hana, Bingle, RCEnigma, Dannflor,
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-10 01:30:00)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Bingle »

I feel like this game has been entirely undeserved success on my part, and we should keep that train going. I also feel like there are a bunch of people who would be scumclaiming by not being willing to vote me after their narratives the last few days, so this might out scum if it doesn't go through.

VOTE: Bingle
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 4123, Dannflor wrote: implosion, what is your read on sakura

specifically like compared to me

I feel like you’ve town read us both pretty consistently but always slightly favored sakura and I’m not sure why that is
At a glance I'm more comfortable with Sakura right now. My main issue with you is this:
In post 4112, Alisae wrote: Anyway Dann regardless always makes +winrate moves for his alignment I trust him enough to do that
Basically that it's always possible that I'm mistaking you playing well for you being town.

I'll need to think a lot though. I have no intention of playing this day quickly at least personally. I also do personally think I ought to be on the table to spare, though obviously I'm biased. In particular one thing I realized is that it's entirely possible I just would never have made the EV post if I were scum with Dunn as town because as much as it is something that I would do as town and my scum game is largely based on trying to imitate my towngame, It did in one sense singlehandedly guarantee that Dunn would be spared by making that post. Of course someone else might have made the analysis eventually and I could be doing it for towncred, etc, yada yada.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by implosion »

I need to meditate on brown eyes, to some degree. I honestly haven't felt much of anything about any of Bingle's posting, it's kind of the problem I've had with replacements at large this game. So for people who feel strongly that Bingle is town I'd be curious to hear your best reasons. In principle, today is the single most important day of the game - if we do mess up today, which I believe we are in some sense supposed to, we need to get a lot of info out of it.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 4124, Dannflor wrote: and I pretty much agree with alisae that I feel like it was probably not The Plan for e to get spared there
I am inclined to disagree. There's plenty of worlds here where scum are roughly out of plans. They
need
towncred from somewhere, and the chief targets for sparing yesterday were Alisae and ssbm_kyouko. Actually, fmpov it explicitly *was* the plan, at least myself and ssbm_kyouko were off the wagon meaning there was at least one scum sparing Alisae.

Like, scum had to shoot kyouko here to stop us from sparing her. But that flip gives us a lot of info about yesterday, namely that scum were simply not going to win yesterday. Especially if Sakura (the other person who had at least some consideration as a spare target) is also town. Scum may have simply been obligated yesterday to vote for town.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:57 pm

Post by implosion »

I think if anyone
does
get towncred on the Alisae wagon it should be Sakura, who voted alisae page one immediately after alisae voted kyouko
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 4124, Dannflor wrote: like i think this vote commits a lot more than sakura's and i like that it's a tonal read not related to the townslip at all
This I like, disagree with for several reasons.

One, sure it's committal. What else is Bingle supposed to do yesterday if Bingle is scum? Try to start a different wagon?

Two, I think it's way townier to be giving Alisae credit for the townslip at the point of the game that Sakura was. I feel like scum hate being forced to do that kind of thing and would rather feel like they're coming up with """""actual reasons""""" to scumread someone, like a tonal read. Sentiment about the townslip was a wave that crested, and then came to a trough with people being like "eh idk" or "Alisae could fake that" - and then Sakura came in and used it as a reason anyway. I feel like that's super not a scum mindset.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:07 pm

Post by implosion »

I also struggle to find Sakura partners if she's scum, probably (though tbh i haven't tried very hard yet). I mean sure you could argue I am scum advocating for a partner if you wanna be wrong but I'm not. I think this is also good because if I'm right on Sakura then hopefully she can solidify me as town based on this as well.

I think Sakura is like, sort of hard spewed town by Mandate-scum. I find it pretty hard to imagine Mandate on d1 as scum successfully convincing everyone that their partner is super duper obvtown. I think Dann+Sakura is unlikely to play out this way unless third scum is Bingle.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4134, Bingle wrote: I feel like this game has been entirely undeserved success on my part, and we should keep that train going. I also feel like there are a bunch of people who would be scumclaiming by not being willing to vote me after their narratives the last few days, so this might out scum if it doesn't go through.

VOTE: Bingle
Well you in some part got town to swing on the Alisae vote so I say good job. VOTE: Bingle
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:18 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I remember saying this game that I would probably pass Ydrasse and shirou through after alisae. I’m all egg.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Oh that reminds me I’m not really interested in arguing among each other who the towniest is out of who’s left. We sheep spared town and end. So if someone wants to just quote wall Dunn/Taly/alisaes dying reads we can go off that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:36 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Nvm I did it
the pool is just bingle/dann/Sakura/myself and town wins in whatever combination

Can’t kill us all.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4144, RCEnigma wrote: Can’t kill us all.
Can't kill anyone, I'm the game winning spare.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:08 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4107, Ydrasse wrote: quote this post if anyone wants me for the rest of the game. if this is a town flip it feels won and i don’t feel a need to give my input anymore. it is a miserable experience.

thanks.
Hey, Ydrasse. Game is won, any chance you can come put your vote on me to end it? I'll apologize for having paranoia about you in general if you do.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4126, Dannflor wrote:

thanks.
ydrasse if you're town here we actually do need you to play because if all the town can't decide on one of us to spare today then we're not sparing town

this day is actually a lot harder than yesterday
Or... This game is easy because I'm obviously a good spare here and all the townies will eventually gravitate to me. The only way I see this being a loss is if like RCE/Shirou are T/T and get super reluctant to trust that I don't put us on the precipice the way I did as scum and end up throwing the game by fighting each other.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4139, implosion wrote: One, sure it's committal. What else is Bingle supposed to do yesterday if Bingle is scum? Try to start a different wagon?
Try to start a wagon on someone other than the person who flipped town and wasn't actually that tr-d ITT? I mean... yeah, probably. I think outside of RCE/Sakura everyone had Ali as a never spare before yesterday happened, and I certainly could have chosen literally anyone to push as a spare instead.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3981, Lazy Shirou wrote: (I've started to think that Ali is indeed scum though, to be clear)

I think Ali/RCE would be too obvious though, one may be pocketed by the other
Quoting for notifications, not content.

Would you vote me for a Shirou Snack?

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”