DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:50 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:DGB, y is it that you dont beleive Nat now that he says I'm innocent. I don't know why I was told my alignment after I was lynched, or pardoned or whatever happened last night. I'm not a killing role nor am I scum. I am a plain townie, no abilities.

please stop tunnel visioning me. The cop has even said I'm innocent.

I don't like tubby's claim nor do I like how he is sooo eager to go along with you DGB to lynch me again
vote:Tubby
I believe Nat and will continue to protect him. However I think you might be a traitor, a godfather, an investigation-immune SK, who knows.

NOBODY LUNCHES TUBBY.

We need tubby to get more roles out. Do do otherwise is the hand the game to some kind of scum, or which there are two factions out of five remaining players.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:54 am

Well.

Informal votecount.
CoheedCambria09 - 2 (DrippingGoofball, tubby216)
Tubby - 2 (Natirasha, CC)

Not voting: hasdagas

Lemme guess. hasdascum is going to hammer tubby.

I'm really shocked that Natirasha isn't using his noodle and hammering CC. I've never been so sure that a player is scum as I am of CC. I'm quite unsettled by Nat's vote and his neglect to consider the possibilities I have offered.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Natirasha »

_ _m n_w s_r_ th_t DGB _s sc_m, _l_ng w_th t_bby. _ th_ nk h_s wh_l_ "Y__ sh__ld h_mm_r n_t_r_sh_

h_sdgf_s, t_d_y l_ts lynch t_bby(_bvsc_m 1) and go with DGB t_m_rr_w.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

CoheedCambria09 -
(DrippingGoofball, tubby216)
tubby216 -
(CoheedCambria09)

Not voting: Natirasha, hasdgfas

With 5 alive, it will take 3 to lynch.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:19 am

Natirasha wrote:_ _m now sure that DGB is scum, along with tubby. _ the nk h_s while "Y__ should hammer natirisha

hasdgfas, t_d_y l_ts lynch tebby(obvscum 1) and go with DGB tomorrow.
I've been proctecting you like, for a million nights. Don't make me regret it.

I've asked you for your opinion on CC's claim. Where is your answer?

You seriously think CC's claim is more credible than tubby's??????

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:22 am

I feel thoroughly outscummed in this game.

Where are the townies???????? I can't be the only one. Nobody but tubby seems to be thinking logically. Everyone else is out in left field not thinking anything through and totally ignoring my arguments.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:24 am

Also, how come Nat's vote isn't counted?

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 am

Post by tubby216 »

look iam town so if i get lynched than thats fine i still win when the all the scum get killed ,, with dgb and and nat being town that would leave a chance that we can win,, so if i help the town by being lynched i am fine with that, how ever i really do believe dgb is correct and cc9 needs to be lynched today, as far as hasfgdas goes i am not sure he maybe just confused,,
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 am

Except that we have two killing factions, not just one, so we HAVE to get it right.

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:38 am

Post by tubby216 »

yah cause that would put it at 2 to 1 for tomorrow,,

so at this point are we in lylo or kjust really friggin close to it??
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

DGB, I'm not any of those, I'm a plain townie. Why do you believe Tubby's claim so much when it can so easily be faked with roles revealed (the only ones he said were those of dead players. He didnt know any of the living ones.)
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, how come Nat's vote isn't counted?
Rule 1.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Nat: Why should I listen to you?
Why is tubby obvscum
Is your rolename cop?
What kind of ability is your PR?
DrippingGoofball wrote:There's something EXTREMELY weird with CC finding out his alignment AFTER he's been lynched. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS.
IT IS EXTREMELY WEIRD. I don't know what to think of it. I said that already.

DGB
DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes, I remember the timing of Nat's guilty. What are you supposing?
Nat's "guilty" on crazy was
AFTER
farside's. He could easily have faked that, and if he's scum, which I believe he is, he could have contributed more towards a bus of his buddy without actually starting it.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

CoheedCambria09 wrote:DGB, I'm not any of those, I'm a plain townie. Why do you believe Tubby's claim so much when it can so easily be faked with roles revealed (the only ones he said were those of dead players. He didnt know any of the living ones.)
Your claim does NOT fit any of the others.

Why would you become a townie after you are lynched? You would only know IF you got pardoned by a governor. That is totally illogical.

At least tubby's claim, while not airtight, is credible. Yours is neither airtight nor credible.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:52 am

Post by hasdgfas »

CC: Did you get your alignment before night or after night?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:55 am

hasdagas wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:There's something EXTREMELY weird with CC finding out his alignment AFTER he's been lynched. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS.
Then why aren't you on his case? Why aren't you pushing to re-lynch him?
hasdagas wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes, I remember the timing of Nat's guilty. What are you supposing?
AFTER
farside's. He could easily have faked that, and if he's scum, which I believe he is, he could have contributed more towards a bus of his buddy without actually starting it.
I realize that, but then how do you explain the guilty result on another scumbag? Do you think Nat belongs to two scumgroups and therefore bus'ed one of each group? How do you explain that he's not counterclaimed?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:06 am

hasdagas wrote:
hasdagas wrote:
AFTER
I realize that, but then how do you explain the guilty result on another scumbag? Do you think Nat belongs to two scumgroups and therefore bus'ed one of each group? How do you explain that he's not counterclaimed? If you have a plausible explanation that makes Nat less credible than CC, I'd love to hear it.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:22 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
hasdagas wrote:
Because he's not as important to me as figuring out what's up with Nat.
DGB wrote:
hasdagas wrote:
AFTER
I realize that, but then how do you explain the guilty result on another scumbag? Do you think Nat belongs to two scumgroups and therefore bus'ed one of each group? How do you explain that he's not counterclaimed?
I'd honestly believe a mafia cop, with the fact that we seem to have 3 anti-town groups. Plus, it's an easy way to seem town. Not counterclaimed? If we don't have a cop, why would he be counterclaimed? We've had a role cop already.

Now please be quiet for a bit so Nat can answer my questions.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:27 am

We're trying to find scum. CC is obv scum.

Nat can answer your questions anytime, I don't need to be 'quiet.' Don't silence me.

When we have an obvscum like CC, that you CLAIM to have PARDONED, 'scuse me if my scumdar is shooting sparks.

I want to find out what's up with THAT. You're not answering my questions with any detail. You are shifty and slippery. Can you try again, being more forthright this time?

Remember: WE HAVE TWO FRICKIN KILLING FACTIONS and I'm pretty sure you saved one from being lynched. You don't seem to feel guilty at all. That disturbs me greatly.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:59 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:We're trying to find scum. CC is obv scum.
When we have an obvscum like CC, that you CLAIM to have PARDONED, 'scuse me if my scumdar is shooting sparks.

I want to find out what's up with THAT. You're not answering my questions with any detail. You are shifty and slippery. Can you try again, being more forthright this time?
shifty and slippery? What questions haven't I answered?
I pardoned CC because Nat's hammer set my scumdar on maximum.
DGB wrote:Remember: WE HAVE TWO FRICKIN KILLING FACTIONS and I'm pretty sure you saved one from being lynched. You don't seem to feel guilty at all. That disturbs me greatly.
Because I thought it was the right move, and I still do. It may turn out otherwise, but I really didn't like Nat's hammer, and didn't want to lose to such an obvious scum move.

I really want Nat's answers, because if he answers them, I may get off of him. The longer we go before he answers them, the more I want to lynch him.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:20 pm

hasdgfas wrote:shifty and slippery? What questions haven't I answered?
You are not answering any of my questions in any detail, or in a convincing manner. You talk like a politician.

Let's suppose that you're right about Nat. We have TWO KILLING FACTIONS and maybe Nat was helping us kill the other one??? What were you thinking??? Can't you see, as plainly as I do, that CC is lying through his teeth?
DGB wrote:Remember: WE HAVE TWO FRICKIN KILLING FACTIONS and I'm pretty sure you saved one from being lynched. You don't seem to feel guilty at all. That disturbs me greatly.
Because I thought it was the right move, and I still do. It may turn out otherwise, but I really didn't like Nat's hammer, and didn't want to lose to such an obvious scum move.[/quote]Look, someone had to hammer the scum, and I don't care who it was. It's not reason to help a scummy player survive another day. Really. Even if you thought Nat was scum. There was no reason to save CC, and there's no reason to leave him alive today, too.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:21 pm

EBWOP, fixing quotes.
hasdgfas wrote:shifty and slippery? What questions haven't I answered?
You are not answering any of my questions in any detail, or in a convincing manner. You talk like a politician.

Let's suppose that you're right about Nat. We have TWO KILLING FACTIONS and maybe Nat was helping us kill the other one??? What were you thinking??? Can't you see, as plainly as I do, that CC is lying through his teeth?
hasdgfas wrote:
Because I thought it was the right move, and I still do. It may turn out otherwise, but I really didn't like Nat's hammer, and didn't want to lose to such an obvious scum move.
Look, someone had to hammer the scum, and I don't care who it was. It's not reason to help a scummy player survive another day. Really. Even if you thought Nat was scum. There was no reason to save CC, and there's no reason to leave him alive today, too.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:26 pm

Besides, hasdagas, if you're REALLY a governor, then the ability is USUALLY one-shot.

You claim your ability is NOT one-shot.

I don't believe you.

I think you're full of baloney.

You are also chickening out of my challenge of re-lynching CC, and see if you dare resurrect him again.

I wager that you CANNOT.

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Unvote, Vote: tubby

hasdgfas wrote:Why is tubby obvscum
B_c__s_ DGB, th_ _th_r p_rs_n _ th_nk _s sc_m, _s try_ng t_ g_t CC09 lynch_d, wh_ _ h_v_ _n _nn_c_nt _n. Th_ _nly r__s_n _ _m n_t try_ng t_ lynch DGB _s th_ b_n_f_t _f th_ d__bt _f m_ h_v_ng _n _nn_c_nt _n h_m.
Is your rolename cop?
My r_l_n_m_ _s P_st-R_str_ct_d c_p.
_ _m _ll_w_d t_ g_t _w_y w_th 3 scr_w-_p p_sts, wh_ch _s why _ w_sn't MK'd by th_ _n_ p_st y__ q__t_d __rl__r.
_t's _ p_ss_v_ _b_l_ty.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Natirasha wrote:
Unvote, Vote: tubby

hasdgfas wrote:Why is tubby obvscum
Because DGB, the other person i think is scum, is trying to get CC09 lynched, why i have an innocent on. The only reason i am not trying to lynch DGB is the benefit of the doubt if my having an innocent on him.
Is your rolename cop?
My rolename is Post-Restricted cop.
i am allowed to get away with 3 screw-up posts, which is why i wasn't MK'd by the one post you quoted earlier.
it's a passive ability.
Ack!!!!

Don't you get it... there is such a phenomena as INVESTIGATION IMMUNITY - don't you think there's a possibility that CC, as a survivor, or perhaps as a SK, or half of a mafia group, would have that???

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”