mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 43, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 9, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Forgot to RVS in my opener... I'm losing my touch
VOTE: Meuh

OMGUS
In post 47, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
It's OMGUS bexause you are voting my
mason partner
!

Totally legit claim btw
is this for word?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 88, Theta Alpine wrote: i do not think we can actually count andante as ic with that
Im under the impression that 1 thing about the game is 'bastard'
In post 135, HighPrincessErinys wrote: You, me and Andante could basically kill Broccoli rn which is kinda funny but not really a great idea. Definitely got concerns about Broccoli either which way.
I dont get the concern over the early flashwagon on the claimed mason guy who said it was 100% legit but immediately got faceplanted by Andante's presence in the Mod Sample PM

I cannot believe nobody put forth the suggestion that we gut andante to see if theyre actually a VT
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:57 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 826, pisskop wrote: I cannot believe nobody put forth the suggestion that we gut andante to see if theyre actually a VT
oh this slot is just CURSED
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:58 am

Theta mentioned "mod WIFOM" but limming Andante solely to vibecheck the sample PM is. Yowza!
Get To Know A Doll
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:00 am

Post by pisskop »

What are you doing? You know that if I vote icher they become the leading wagon?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 818, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Didn't you
just
say you don't have any wagon you feel good about? Whoch one do you prefer?
Aureal and Meuh
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:09 am

In post 829, pisskop wrote: What are you doing? You know that if I vote icher they become the leading wagon?
And what's that got to do with anything? AK posted weird shit and now you're posting weird shit and I'm just wondering what is UP with this slot.
Get To Know A Doll
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 831, HighPrincessErinys wrote: weird shit
Whats weird about floating something we all should have thought at one point or another? Are you saying the idea
never
occurred to you?

What is kind of weirding me out is how you came on so strong about how unsalvagable my slot is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 831, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 829, pisskop wrote: What are you doing? You know that if I vote icher they become the leading wagon?
And what's that got to do with anything? AK posted weird shit and now you're posting weird shit and I'm just wondering what is UP with this slot.
What is weird here?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 196, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 148, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Oh no I broke the tags
It looks cool tho
This is old man PK talking, but I dont like the green gimmick. Dont stop on my behalf though
In post 208, Hu Tao wrote: I like broccoli
I like to save the raw stems and snack on them with PB in the mornings.
In post 214, Titus wrote: Adante isn't an IC. Despite that being possible misdirection, there's a confirmed mod lie somewhere. I'm ignoring it for now.
My thoughts are thatd itd be
boring
to waste a perfectly good mod lie on post 1, actually. But yeah, too early to make assumptions when andante can just play and read as town.
In post 222, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Ircher I'm 90% sure on
I must have missed all the scummy icher content.
In post 241, Meuh wrote: Not really seeing scum Ircher thus far
up to this post at least I agree
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 253, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 248, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This is perhaps the liveliest this one's seen a game be this early on with the amount of scumreads already going around.
I have none, is that an issue?
I still have cheese... here ducky ducky ducky
I think part of the problem with my slot is that affrayed has a jocular style that isnt fully meshing with the rest of the game. This isnt the first game I experienced him in since coming back, and I think they had a lot of the same feel
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:27 am

In post 832, pisskop wrote: Whats weird about floating something we all should have thought at one point or another? Are you saying the idea never occurred to you?
It never occurred to me cause its a pretty stupid idea as-is and Andante has been rather towny to me either way.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:32 am

In post 833, Titus wrote:
What is weird here?
Think the best thing to point to is in this very set of quotes:
In post 829, pisskop wrote: You know that if I vote icher they become the leading wagon?
What... IS THIS? Like is it supposed to be a threat? Its just impossible to wrap my head around the whats and whys of this statement in particular because this one IS up to vote Ircher if it comes down to it, so why even say this? Is it an attempt at defense? "Get off me and I'll vote Ircher with you"? AK posted mostly just disingenuous nonsense but this is utterly baffling me.
Get To Know A Doll
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are you telling me my slot is weird and so far gone?

Is it to pressure me? to tell me not to bother?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 836, HighPrincessErinys wrote: pretty stupid idea as-is
We're in a bastard with the mod purposely planting info.

Whats stupid about considering that its a lie?
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:43 am

In post 838, pisskop wrote: Why are you telling me my slot is weird and so far gone?

Is it to pressure me? to tell me not to bother?
Not exactly voicing my opinion of your slot to you and you alone.
In post 839, pisskop wrote:
In post 836, HighPrincessErinys wrote: pretty stupid idea as-is
We're in a bastard with the mod purposely planting info.

Whats stupid about considering that its a lie?
As the mod said, there is only ONE potential moderator lie and it is up to individual interpretation if it even counts as one. This one doesn't think that Andante being in the sample PM is that lie, nor does it think flipping her is a good solution to finding out.
Get To Know A Doll
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 268, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: VOTE:
Alianna
Love the color :mrgreen:
In post 308, Ircher wrote: I still feel Titus is scum
I dont really feel that way, she's kind of on the low end of posting but I dont feel that theyre manipulating the game in any particular way.
In post 315, Meuh wrote: I kind of think we need a flip at this point?
Speed demon over here. lol
In post 295, Gamma Emerald wrote: vrej
I had to look this up.
In post 322, Gamma Emerald wrote: Town apathy is also a thing
Apathy 15 pages in? I think drew has the right idea to ask about it
In post 323, Theta Alpine wrote: i have been intending to try and compare ircher to previous games i have had with him and just uh
I dont have a strong conception of icher in my head, but I dont think I need to find him scummy or towny so early on. The votes will make for good VCA, as the game is very swingy from what Ive read.
In post 326, Theta Alpine wrote: i thought they were a player saying that
Theyve gone mad with
power

In post 333, Titus wrote: The three of you piling on for nebulous reasons doesn't help, although my reasons for voting Ircher had VCA driven reasons rather than scum ones.
Titus very helpfully pointing out the mess of wake and debris this game was for a while there.
In post 335, Andante wrote: i feel like that means ircher is town, but like, idk, i can't read gamestate to save my life
Its very early, and there are a lot of reasons why maf would or would not be on anything like this. I think ichers wagon is weak, and no maf wants to be on the obvious positions on a weak wagon, including quickhammer. I also dont expect them all the maf to pile on.

Actually, all this turmoil makes me think of scum theatre, but Im not pointing any fingers. Just noting that maf could blend into it easily and mix it up.
In post 344, Doctor Drew wrote: I only feel weird about Broccoli.
Im kind of there, but I have nothing to push against; at least not yet
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:49 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 827, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 826, pisskop wrote: I cannot believe nobody put forth the suggestion that we gut andante to see if theyre actually a VT
In post 828, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Theta mentioned "mod WIFOM" but limming Andante solely to vibecheck the sample PM is. Yowza!
Agree with HPE that 800 is a really weird non-sequitur here.

Maybe the bastard thing in this game is that Skygazer and schadd have been feeding AK and pisskop lines every so often.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:49 am

Post by furtiveglance »

829 sorry^
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:50 am

In post 842, furtiveglance wrote: Maybe the bastard thing in this game is that Skygazer and schadd have been feeding AK and pisskop lines every so often.
Would be hilarious and Skygazer did make an exemption to the no excessive banter with players rule but this probably isn't what's going on sadly.
Get To Know A Doll
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

829 in particular is a statement to indicate that Im under no actual pressure of elimination.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I have no clue if this is normal HPE levels of activity, but I think it reads as overly aggressive
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Broccoli Quest 2 »

Okay I was thinking of posting this but forgot to but now I have a good reason to post this.

The town core I would WANT (if the people there trusted each other, which they currently don't, I think), is this:
Aureal, Broccoli, Andante, Drew (this would've been much more satisfying if Andante's name started with C btw)

The people who I don't really want to call "town core" but I'm not voting Day 1 are Gamma and Hu Tao aka mason buddy.

The people who I'm TRing but willing to vote if someone really sells me on them are Meuh and Furt.

In post 825, pisskop wrote:
In post 47, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
It's OMGUS bexause you are voting my
mason partner
!

Totally legit claim btw
is this for word?
What does that mean?
In post 827, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Absolutely cursed.
In post 830, Titus wrote:
In post 818, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Didn't you
just
say you don't have any wagon you feel good about? Whoch one do you prefer?
Aureal and Meuh
Sell me on it? Because Aureal is in my townblock list
In post 833, Titus wrote:
What is weird here?
Pretty much everything? Weird reads, weird approach, IDK. What's not weird here?
Even my signature is green :)
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:53 am

In post 845, pisskop wrote: 829 in particular is a statement to indicate that Im under no actual pressure of elimination.
my guy you are certainly getting yourself back there
Get To Know A Doll
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre probably not in a masonry because Im in a hood

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”