Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why would he be bussing if this were LYLO? If he is bussing, I'd think there are only 2 scum left. Either way, that was a quick vote from Animo.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

This vote count brought to you by: Sleeptime is for wimps
Do you get to sleep at night. Well you suck.

Drunken Piper 1 vote (Xtoxm)
Xtoxm 1 votes: (Zorblag)

animorph 2 vote: (Jahudo, Drunken Piper)

Not voting

Kmd4390
kloud1516
animorpherv1
Porochaz

With 8 alive it will take 5 to lynch
Deadline December 11th, 4:30pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Porochaz »

Exam, LA for 2 days
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Jahudo »

Mod:
How many votes do we need to make a lynch go through at deadline?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo wrote:
Mod:
How many votes do we need to make a lynch go through at deadline?
Who ever has the most votes will be lynched no matter how many or few votes they have.
Tie breaker is whoever had a vote against them first is lynched.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Zorblag »

OK, once again I'm back from connection issues. I am going to leave my vote on Xtoxm for now as he hasn't addressed the issue of voting for no reason past someone feeling scummy but I need to look carefully at what else has happened since then. I'll be back to do that in a bit.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So you're leaving you're vote on me when you're uncertain? Only scum would be that careless with their vote in lylo.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:13 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Drunken Piper wrote: he is not reading the thread and he has changed my view of him
I call BS. I read from the start of day 3 on. I even annoucned it in thread.

If I didn't read it, then how could I have gotten it? Scum can't talk in the day, remember?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Zorblag »

Xtoxm wrote:So you're leaving you're vote on me when you're uncertain? Only scum would be that careless with their vote in lylo.
I should point out that I'm not the one who is convinced that we're at LyLo at this time. I've said that I think we probably aren't. You on the other hand have said that you're convinced we're at LyLo and you're leaving your vote on Drunken Piper with your given reason being, "I just get a scum feel off him." So far as I can tell this is without having fully read the game. Basically, your complaint is exactly the reason that I'm voting for you. Only scum would be that careless with their vote in LyLo.
animopherv1 wrote:
Drunken Piper wrote: he is not reading the thread and he has changed my view of him
I call BS. I read from the start of day 3 on. I even annoucned it in thread.

If I didn't read it, then how could I have gotten it? Scum can't talk in the day, remember?
I will say that I'm not particularly impressed by animopherv1's play since I've been gone. This last post seems to be fairly representative. The problem that people have raised is that if you had read and paid attention to the thread then your call for Xtoxm to claim made very little sense as both pacman281292 and Xtoxm have done their claiming in day 3 which is when you've read from. I also can't tell what the it you wouldn't have been able to get would be without reading but I that phrasing of the statement at the end seems a bit off unless you are scum.

I am still going to leave my vote on Xtoxm. I'd still like Xtoxm to give more substantial reasons for his vote for Drunken Piper. I'd like animorpherv1 to clarify what's he's been trying to say recently. I know that Porochaz has an exam sometime soon but I'd still like to hear who he finds suspicious as he hasn't gotten around to letting us know.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:09 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I don't think I can put it more simpler than this:

I read the thread from day 3.
I visited Xotxm to see his claim, I forgot that pacman claimed earlier.
I noticed my mistake after you guys claimed it.
I admitted my mistake, yet you people don't belive me.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:19 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Drunken Piper wrote:Kloud, little tougher. Been in a game with kloud before (different alt) and I remember I felt he was lurkerish and scummy. But for the life of me I can not remember what game. I thought he was town in the end though. In this game is a completely different kloud. What does that mean? Nothing. Just noting it. In this game he is not short of content and provides his opinion and takes stances. Which I like. He was the first to ask the town to take stances on each other, which I feel could be another point in his favor. Today he is looking good as well, asking the right questions and trying to obtain as much insight as possible.
I am curious to know which game this is, or even your alt so that I may help you too remember. I must admit that yes, I went through a period where I was extremely busy, and activity in my games had to suffer. As of late, my activity level has been in a constant state of flux, but I am trying to keep up. I think the evaluation is fairly accurate, though you may want to reference other games I have been part of if you have any concerns. If there is anything that I could answer for you, just let me know.
Porochaz wrote:Thats the problem isn't it. I feel with pacmans claim we cant lynch Xtoxm today as much as it would be nice. Its to big a risk.
QFT. With Pacman/X being a possible Hider, lynching him could be very damaging should the claim in fact be true. The way that Ani simply dropped the vote with little indication as to why he did so, or even a reference to previous reasoning causes me to find him suspect. This would be the second person (if not more) that he has placed a vote on with the simple basis of "he is scum," and in a situation like the one we are in right now, we cannot afford erratic action that may cause an accidental lynch.

FoS: animporpherv1
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Let me try to wrap my head around this one.
animorph wrote:Xtoxm Pro scum vibe. Votes wolf (me), without rereading, then unvotes, and votes Drunken Piper (I'm assuming I have that right) for no reason?
This is why you originally voted for Xtoxm. It has nothing to do with pacman and is not considering the claim. So what has changed here to make you unvote? I don’t think Xtoxm has looked any more town since your vote.

Now about the claim.
animorph wrote:I visited Xotxm to see his claim, I forgot that pacman claimed earlier.
I noticed my mistake after you guys claimed it.
I admitted my mistake, yet you people don't belive me.
This looks like reaching. Where did you forget about pacman’s claim? You were the one to point it out in post 533:
animorph wrote:
Jahudo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Eh, well better make it known that I die if I hide behind Mafia
Do you know this or are you inferring it?
Xtoxm wrote:I know it.
When before, pacman answered he didn't know.
Then you post:
animorph wrote:
I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to lynch him without his claim
, thats why I haven't voted him yet, so vote:Xotxm for 2 reasons, I think he is scum, and I want to see him claim.
But the only Xtoxm post in between your suspicion of Xtoxm and your vote of him was this:
Xtoxm wrote:PM is very unclear. I sent several PMs to the mod to ask about technicalities etc.
So the path I see here is you find Xtoxm suspicious for his day 3 votes but you withhold voting until he explains why he and pacman had different feelings about their role power. He tells you why this could have happened and then you vote him. Then you unvote for no apparent reason other than people start questioning your actions.

From my perspective, your knowledge of pacman’s claim was the only reason you withheld a vote from Xtoxm until he explained it. Now your last post is backtracking from your position of knowing about pacman's claim, and it looks like a scum reaction to get rid of pressure.
animorph wrote:Scum can't talk in the day, remember?
What is this implying?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a reminder that deadline is tomorrow!!
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Jahudo »

Where is everyone else? If you are not going to vote, then at least say the top 2 or so people you would be voting for. I currently support the animorph lynch over others. Whoever agrees/disagrees with this wagon do not keep quiet.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Animo and either Poro/Xtoxm would be my top 2.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think scum win.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:32 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

If you lynch me: scum win.

If you don't lynch me, and no lynch: scum win.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, I can see that being an honest mistake. I'm thinking you're town, ani.

DP is my best guess atm, but I can't see a non-us lynch today. So eh..
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In case you are missing it:
farside22 wrote:
This vote count brought to you by: Sleeptime is for wimps
Do you get to sleep at night. Well you suck.

Not voting

Kmd4390
kloud1516
animorpherv1
Porochaz

The person in red. Yes that person will be lynched at deadline.

Let the chaos begin.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

If I had to vote right now, it would either be for KMD or Ani.

As the game has gone on, I have continued to have a weariness towards KMD, though I really do not have any substantial evidence to provide a case against him. My gut has told me to be cautious this whole game, for one wrong move could be the difference between a town win and a town loss. Consequently, I am now going back and forth over what I should do, as I am more inclined to believe that, despite his flip-flopping when it comes to stances on players, Ani is town. Opportunistic wagoning could, in fact, be in play with his votes, but I just am not sure. Previously, my top suspect was Zorblag, but as this day has gone on, my earlier suspicious have continued to ease, though I am still watching him.

X does not sit well with me for some reason either. It could just be his acknowledgement/statement that he believes we are in a lylo situation, but will wait until tomorrow to claim. This could be our only shot to do so, and with deadline upon us our window of opportunity and our list of options is coming to a close.

vote: KMD
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not sure how to defend against that. Right now, your case is: "If I had to vote right now, it would either be for KMD or Ani.....As the game has gone on, I have continued to have a weariness towards KMD.....I really do not have any substantial evidence to provide a case against him...."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Due to my stance I think my vote is obvious, pushing for a massclaim at this time when we dont know we are lylo I think was wrong, kloud and kmd fall into this category, having read through both of them Im going to
vote kmd
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

This vote count brought to you by Alien Pizza
That extra yum is pigs intestine

Kmd4390 2 votes: (kloud1516, Porochaz)

Not voting

Kmd4390
animorpherv1

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I can go with that.

Unvote Vote KMD
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm not going to vote someone for the pure sake of getting them lynched (kmd looks town to me). If he is scum, I'll be surprised.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”