Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Q's for X:
Why do you think pacman was unsure about his role's abilities?
PM is very unclear. I sent several PMs to the mod to ask about technicalities etc.
]Why do you think Dukes was lynched over pacman?
No idea. Haven't looked at it in any detail.
Why do you think it was a evenly split suspicion between them and do you see scum influence there?
???
Why do you think DP is scummy?
I just get a scum feel off him.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Why do you think pacman was unsure about his role's abilities?
PM is very unclear. I sent several PMs to the mod to ask about technicalities etc.
Really? Because Farside's role PMs usually seem pretty clear to me.

Also, in potential LYLO, why are you voting on "a scum feel"? Go back over his posts and see if there is a case there or not.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:27 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

If I was wolf, or could contact wolf, I'd answer those questions Jahudo.

Unfortunatley, wolf isn't on MS anymore.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Jahudo wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Also, the massclaim conversation is a reason to suspect Porochaz. I don't think I've been very clear about that.
Yes, one thing I want to ask poro is why he didn't care if anyone roleclaiming and saying it didn't affect the game day 1 but is against claiming now?
Can you quote the post for me?

Xtoxm have you read the game fully now?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Jahudo »

@Xtoxm:
Xtoxm wrote:
Why do you think Dukes was lynched over pacman?
No idea. Haven't looked at it in any detail.
Why do you think it was a evenly split suspicion between them and do you see scum influence there?
???
It's a quiz to see if you're understanding and have an opinion on the main events that happened while you were gone.

@Porochaz:
This is the post:
Porochaz post 129 wrote:I think roleclaiming does not effect the game in any way and couldnt care less if someone claimed
In context, your previous post had been 10 minutes earlier and the only post in between was Zorblag who said this:
Zorblag post 128 wrote:Dukes, you're not being at all shy about your insinuation that you're a robot:
Why do you think that's helpful for the town as something to do on pages 1 and 2?
Dukes was being obvious that he was bender or at least a robot. But you didn't say character claiming, you said role claiming.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

What I meant by that is exactly what you said, claiming your role at that point, meant claiming a robot. Thats your role whether it be Bender, Calculon, Hedonismbot or the other robots that appear in futurama, he had claimed he was a robot not what he actually is. Hence using roleclaim in that way. I still dont think it matters. OTOH massclaiming is different as Ive gone into countless times, however although Im sure it wouldnt help Id still post my character if need be.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

*bump*
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why did the thread need to be bumped? The last post was last night.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Why did the thread need to be bumped? The last post was last night.
I consider thing needed to be bumped when it is not near the top, and with a requirement that you need to post every 48 hours, then it is necessary.

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Jahudo wrote:
Zorblag

• Post 30 answers question not directed at him and revotes from that person
• Post 60 wonders if poro is town daycop trying to hide his role. Not something you’d want to put in the minds of scum.
• Post 76 hints that x as jester and poro as scum rolecop would make sense then advocates both killing poro today, x tomorrow, and keeping him around which benefits scum.
• Post 78 says he never believed x was jester. Seems like post 76 was noncommittal when compared to this firmer stance.
• When Llama in post 83 says that people suggesting poro is scum are more likely to be scum, Zorblag gives his opinion in 98 that poro is not likely scum. FoS on Dukes seems weak.
• Post 182 gives a good reason for why more discussion would have been a good thing day 1 and I think this answers why he continued to talk at the end of day 1, and said day 2 that scum had rull range of options without a concern for how it would look. Good answer.
• Post 279 makes his opinion known that he thinks DP isn’t scumhunting much beyond GW meta and not much from DP to suggest he’s town. Since it’s the first of this opinion I saw, and the timing of it, I think it’s genuine.
• Post 334 explains his stance and attack on DP well but also backs off from sounding confrontational. Could be personality but I think it could be intentionally trying to sound nice when a more important lynch is going on.
• Post 458 looks like he’s trying to bring the group discussion back into the focus of who to lynch.
I feel somewhat obligated to address some of these earlier posts as I don't think that Jahudo's reading does justice to what I was trying to express.

Post 30: Xtoxm asked an unspecified person if they were accusing him of lurking. Looking back now I suppose that it probably was addressed to Dukes but I had cast my vote on Xtoxm because he hadn't posted yet. I actually did think he was asking me if I was accusing him of lurking. I was not so I made that clear and then I proceeded to change my vote to the next person who had not posted yet based on the criteria I had established earlier.

Post 76: This post was addressing Porochaz's post saying that he didn't think Xtoxm was playing as though he was a jester. I was trying to show that it was ideal play for a jester and everything past that was hypothetically what Xtoxm would want from the situation as a jester. I wasn't saying that we should lynch Porochaz but rather I was saying that a jester Xtoxm making the claim that Porochaz was a day cop would be fine with that Porochaz kill today as it should get Xtoxm killed the next day.

Post 79 (rather than 78): At this point I realized that Post 76 made it look like I thought that it was likely that I thought Xtoxm was a jester. I had brought it up as a possible explanation for how Xtoxm was acting (back in Post 60.) This was meant to help me determine what possibilities existed at the time. The stance I give in post 78 is meant to be a clarification of my position after the past couple posts.

Post 83: I'm not saying that Porochaz is not likely scum. I believe that I say specifically that I'm neutral about his alignment. I am saying there that there is no reason to think that he should be a rolecop of either alignement based on what had been said previously. My FoS on Dukes at the time was an FoS rather than a vote because I hadn't made a strong case. I was attempting to make sure that we didn't focus exclusively on Xtoxm and waste the day and Dukes was the player who looked most worth paying attention to at the time.
Xtoxm wrote:
Why do you think DP is scummy?

I just get a scum feel off him.
And this is now unacceptable. If you can't give us better reasons that you get a scum feel for a vote at what you claim must be LyLo I have to conclude that you're not helping town.
Vote: Xtoxm
until I see some legitimate reason for a vote.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Zorblag wrote:To ask animorpherv1 again as it seems to have been missed the first time:

What do you have to say about Wolframnhart's earlier assertions that he thought he had something effecting his vote today?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
He probably felt that he didn't get something across , and wanted you people to listen to him more.

Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

So it took me awhile,
To get back on and PbP compile.

(guzzle)

I am going to go ahead and provide my thoughts on players as I think others (who have not already) should do…

KMD, I didn’t like GW at first. I have a pretty good meta on GW. Whenever he was scum, he lurked the hell out of the game and only posted to avoid getting replaced. However, GW was replaced. That did (unfairly) leave some residual scumminess on KMD. I felt decently good about KMD, until he instantly removed his vote from Pac/X2 once Pac claimed. What bothered me here, was how quickly he was willing to except this questionable claim. He rode Pac’s ass with his vote all of Day 2, and Pac claims hider (sloppily and conveniently) and poof gone. Reading Pac’s claim made me question Pac more…and I have a problem understanding how it had the opposite effect on KMD (also see Poro). I realize some of this might be guilt by association. Because I feel that X2 is scum at this point. He seems to be scum hunting though. Asking questions and stirring conversation. His recent questions to X2 have been interesting….but it could be fluff.

I am putting KMD in the neutral category, leaning scum.

X2 (Pac), Been reviewing Pac and now X2….and am now wishing I had been on his lynch yesterday. I didn’t really give Pac the needed look, because I didn’t like those who pushed so hard for him yesterday. I thought Dukes and Llama’s cases against Pac were forced and borderline opportunistic (why I chose Dukes’ wagon). Now Dukes(town) is dead and conveniently enough Pac’s biggest opponent Llama (town) turned up dead today. Pac’s claim today looks put together and planned. However, I think he accidently shot is load to early. He claimed to fast. He claimed he didn’t hide one night and the only night he did hide it was behind the most obvious protown player. Which is fine, but he doesn’t seem to understand his role (hider dies behind mafia?) at first then constructs the role as he goes. He says “if” farside uses the “official” version. Later under scrutiny he mentions “dangerous hiding points”. Well to me, that screams official version of hider, so I don’t understand why initially he said “if”. Also I find the claim convenient. Not only does he earn a buddy by saying the most town player (Jahudo) in the game is obviously town, but he doesn’t have to say anyone else is town (“because he only hid once”) maximizing the amount of suspects left. X2 is worse. He comes in and votes wolf “without” reading and states (which I think is bullshit, too). How are you confident wolf is scum, without reading? I think this was a slip of sorts. Also don’t understand how he is so certain there are 3 mafia (putting us at LYLO), but he wanted to vote no massclaim. Don’t want to expose your buddy(s)? Votes me, yet to explain why? Hasn’t provided any content and game thoughts. Then wants to support a lynch of anyone who attacks his scumminess.

Scum,

Kloud, little tougher. Been in a game with kloud before (different alt) and I remember I felt he was lurkerish and scummy. But for the life of me I can not remember what game. I thought he was town in the end though. In this game is a completely different kloud. What does that mean? Nothing. Just noting it. In this game he is not short of content and provides his opinion and takes stances. Which I like. He was the first to ask the town to take stances on each other, which I feel could be another point in his favor. Today he is looking good as well, asking the right questions and trying to obtain as much insight as possible.

Thinking town here.

Jahudo, If there was a town to scum chart, jahudo would be the top of that chart. Even with Pac’s “clearing” I feel that jahudo was chosen for that, because he is so protown. He asks questions and digs for answers. He is not afraid to take stances. I like the fact that he immediately came out swinging with questions today versus cases and votes. If he would have come out of the Night today with cases and votes (especially after being on the Dukes’ wagon) this would be a different write up.

Town.

Zorblag, Something about Zorblag repeatedly hits my scumdar. I think I have pinpointed it to his posting style. At least I think it is a posting style. As stated earlier, he seems accommodating and sugar coats many points. Again, this might be a difference in style. So I need to judge him on actions maybe. Pushed the Dukes wagon much of yesterday and only at the last second when it might have gone the other way (pac) did he mention he would be open to a Pac lynch. (note: some of this again might be suspicion by association). I read that as a maneuver to cover his ass just in case the lynch swung to Pac and he had to jump on it with little reason…or If Pac was hung, he didn’t jump on it, and flipped scum (like I think he will) Zor (partner) could have said, “oh darn, I should have followed my instinct” and point to that post. ….this all being said, this idea sort of shatters today with his recent vote on X2. Now I could come up with several reasons why Zorscum would vote X2scum at this point, but that is putting me down a road of tunnel visioning….so, meh. Generally I find Zor’s play as reactive versus proactive (see Kloud and Jahudo) which is a strike against him. I am really back and forth on Zor.

Jesus, putting him in the neutral category leaning scum.

Animorph (wolf), I had wolf on town most of the day. Have seen wolf as scum (though he was new) and his play was obvious and opportunistic. Though I am sure wolfscum, would have earned since that game, but I don’t see that type of play here. I have noted his obvious breadcrumbs. I like the fact that he waited to vote Dukes over Pac (though I think Jahudo would differ in that view), based slightly on my meta on him. When wolf posted it was mostly short but inquisitive. Ani replaces. I have seen Ani also as scum (GF) and all he did was lurk. Here he seems to be posting, though I am finding some of it fluffy. Jury really is out here.

Neutral category, leaning town.

Poro, I am simply back and forth on Poro. I had him completely in the protown category after Day 1. I am actually surprised he survived to see Day 2. Poro was in the Pac lynch camp day 2. I find Poro asking questions and scum hunting. He is not short on content. The only thing I don’t like about him today is his insistence that there is only a 2 person scum team and voting against a massclaim. Well the vote is done with and we aren’t claiming, but it leaves me thinking “huh?”. Even with that, I still feel a decent vibe coming from Poro.

Neutral category, leaning town.

Vote Xtoxm
, lucky you getting two scum roles in the same game.
(hic)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

Drunken Piper 1 vote (Xtoxm)
Xtoxm 2 votes: (Zorblag, Drunken Piper)

Not voting

Kmd4390
kloud1516
Jahudo
animorpherv1
Porochaz

With 8 alive it will take 5 to lynch
Deadline December 11th, 4:30pm PST
Last edited by farside22 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to lynch him without his claim, thats why I haven't voted him yet, so
vote:Xotxm
for 2 reasons, I think he is scum, and I want to see him claim.

Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

confusing the post is..
help me here with this.

animorpherv1 wrote:I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to lynch him without his claim, thats why I haven't voted him yet, so
vote:Xotxm
for 2 reasons, I think he is scum, and I want to see him claim.
wait a minute...what?

unvote
for a second....

he has already claimed...why do
you
think he is scum?
(hic)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thats the problem isn't it. I feel with pacmans claim we cant lynch Xtoxm today as much as it would be nice. Its to big a risk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodded kloud.

Deadline is Thrusday Dec 11th. Don't forget.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Jahudo »

I agree with DP: Animorpherv what do you mean by claiming?
@DP why did you unvote if you think he's scum?

I've been looking at the pages directly up to this wagon on Xtoxm but I actually don't see anything as scummy opportunistic on the people voting him. Anyone see it a different way? My one concern is that DP says this:
Drunken Piper wrote:Been reviewing Pac and now X2….and am now wishing I had been on his lynch yesterday. I didn’t really give Pac the needed look, because I didn’t like those who pushed so hard for him yesterday.
I don't think that people pushing hard on a case is a reason to skip over it.

Since we've got a deadline coming up I will vote Xtoxm unless he starts participating and giving a good defense. He didn't like playing SK so maybe his inactivity is a tell too. Pacman was a bad player and I decided that some of his lurking and closed mindedness was indicative of being pacman instead than being an alignment, but X is pushing the role to scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Jahudo wrote: I've been looking at the pages directly up to this wagon on Xtoxm but I actually don't see anything as scummy opportunistic on the people voting him. Anyone see it a different way?
We have a deadline coming up, so we need discussion. I see no problem with a vote or 2 on a scummy player.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Responding to prod. Doing a reread.
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

worried me,
worried see?

(sip)
Jahudo wrote:I agree with DP: Animorpherv what do you mean by claiming?
@DP why did you unvote if you think he's scum?

I've been looking at the pages directly up to this wagon on Xtoxm but I actually don't see anything as scummy opportunistic on the people voting him. Anyone see it a different way? My one concern is that DP says this:
Drunken Piper wrote:Been reviewing Pac and now X2….and am now wishing I had been on his lynch yesterday. I didn’t really give Pac the needed look, because I didn’t like those who pushed so hard for him yesterday.
I don't think that people pushing hard on a case is a reason to skip over it.
I dont like how quick ani jumped on the wagon as soon as I have voted. He didnt really express much interest in jumping on that wagon until I voted...then he stated that he thought X was scummy and he wanted X to claim....well, he (ani) obviously is not trying to scum hunt or he would have read the thread and would have known X has already claimed.

that vote reeks of opportunity.

now I am not sure about X

I might return my vote, but I want Ani to answer first....I am also concerned about how the frequency of ani's posting in the thread just immediately stopped after that vote..

seems off.

and in regards to yesterday...I meant how the cases were pushed...if you remember I called out llama yesterday for flaws in her attack of Pac..
(hic)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

This vote count brought to you by: Lightspeed Briefs
Lightspeed Briefs - Style and comfort for the discriminating crotch.

Drunken Piper 1 vote (Xtoxm)

Xtoxm 2 votes: (Zorblag, animorpherv1)

Not voting

Kmd4390
kloud1516
Jahudo

Porochaz
Drunken Piper

With 8 alive it will take 5 to lynch
Deadline December 11th, 4:30pm PST
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@DP
: Yes, I did read, I mentioned last page that why did he say something diferent than what pacman said about his role? I also quoted a few things I found scummy/generally helpful or weird.

I am trying to find scum, I was just lost in a blank spot,
unvote
for now.

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Jahudo »

DP wrote:(ani) obviously is not trying to scum hunt or he would have read the thread and would have known X has already claimed.
that vote reeks of opportunity.
I can believe that his post 534 can precede a X vote although I will agree that he didn't show much to come to those conclusions.
DP wrote:and in regards to yesterday...I meant how the cases were pushed...if you remember I called out llama yesterday for flaws in her attack of Pac..
Yes I thought those were flaws in the pacman argument too since I can accept someone having to adjust from the light mood of random votes to a serious SK claim. But pacman did have later posts scrutinized for not scumhunting.
animorpherv1 wrote:
@DP
: Yes, I did read, I mentioned last page that why did he say something diferent than what pacman said about his role? I also quoted a few things I found scummy/generally helpful or weird.
So what exactly were you asking him to do if he claimed his side of the story about the role? We have to decide on our own if this is a slipup of faking a claim or not.
animorpherv1 wrote:I am trying to find scum, I was just lost in a blank spot,
unvote
for now.
Vote: Animorpherv1
Why are you so quick to unvote? Are you trying to pressure Xtoxm?
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

on scumminess Pac/X2 has dibs,
but I also question Ani's motives.

(drink)

Either Ani, is scum trying to jump on X2town's easy wagon quickly or he is scum bussing X2scum early to gain town cred.

he is not reading the thread and he has changed my view of him

Vote Animorpherv1
(hic)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”