ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:51 am

Post by ofrhz »

Are we just waiting for Amway before hammer?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:53 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 3380, Bingle wrote:
In post 3345, ofrhz wrote: I still do not think Aureal flips scum. I believe she was genuinely tilted by Koba and Bingle's push based on her posting in another game at the same time. She was accused of being scum or
bad town
and she took genuine offense to the criticism of her town play. If she's scum, why would she be so offended by that?

Spoiler:
In post 2303, Aureal wrote:
In post 2291, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2283, Aureal wrote: I'm simultaneously getting shaded for my reads being too bad and my reads being too good. That's just lovely. :/
I don't really like how you're framing this... it's like framing it as if the points lobbed against you are somehow contradictory but I don't really think they are
Can't help feeling how I feel. They'd be contradictory points if they were from the same person, but it's still not a fun feeling.

I wish I could just shut off my memory that this site exists for the rest of the day and just go enjoy myself because I'm really not feeling too great right now.
In post 2307, Aureal wrote:
In post 2304, Flavor Leaf wrote: Aureal, if you’re town, you did nothing wrong and it’s more of scum manipulating the game.
Thanks, I know that but it really helps to have someone else say so rather than trash on someone's play. :|

I also think she does have scumreads, but she's shutting down when engaged by certain people. I remember she scumread Alisae for mandela effecting the contents of their role pm. She also tried to get everyone to discuss the formatting of their role PM, and I don't think scum tries to do that since it partly breaks the game
I’ve addressed most of this previously. Outside of her readslist, every stance has been directly linked to supporting or not supporting amway. She wanted to do format claim early, when scum would presumably be aware they all had different formats so a format claim would be useless. She actively pushed back when Koba went to apply that to role buckets.

And aureal hasn’t been outraged over being called bad town, she’s actively avoided talking about the actual problem with her play, characterizing all of the pushes against her as being because of her role.
Why would scum being aware of formats make format claiming useless? They can't just make up a format because it'd be obvious when no one else had anything like it, and they mostly have to true claim their formats, right?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 3382, Ircher wrote:
In post 3290, Save The Dragons wrote: i am mistrustful of amway in general i dunno if i want it
Do you want to learn about a secret to financial freedom?
Fine whatever sure
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Skygazer »

is there anyone i should hit w my second recruit
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Aureal
Let's finally end this day
E-1
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:24 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 3404, Skygazer wrote: is there anyone i should hit w my second recruit
No, but save the dragons also needs to accept the recruitment in the hood
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:33 am

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 1.29
agdq 2024 is in pittsburgh! wow. if any of you are considering going and have questions, let me know

8 players voting for Aureal (Bingle, Cook, Political Clout, camelCasedSnivy, DkKoba, Save The Dragons, Aureal, Meuh)
5 players voting for Cook (Ranger, Ircher, Theta Alpine, KatyKimFanClub, ofrhz)
1 player voting for KatyKimFanClub (Skygazer)
1 player voting for DragonEater70 (AniX)

3 players not voting (Klick, Aureal, DragonEater70)

with 17 votes, it takes 9 to eliminate.

mod notes: prodding KatyKimFanClub. replacing Klick — once a replacement is found, I will offer the replacement up to extend the current phase by up to 72 hours if it's a phase with a deadline. (in other words, if a replacement is found in the next 33 hours, day 1 could be extended, and if not, night 1 could be extended.)

deadline: (expired on 2023-09-01 00:00:00)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3384, Ircher wrote: You should unvote.
UNVOTE:
Fine, I'll let people take responsibility for their own miselimination vote. But it should not have ever come to this point.

I cannot herd 12 other townies to victory when they are determined to not pay attention.

Like, right now we've got Koba sitting here acting like Meuh will get great power by inheriting my role. This is an obviously untrue position to take as Meuh will have zero recruits and thus zero power, but everyone just sits here in THIS IS FINE mode. Like they have been the entire game while Bingle and Koba constantly spin everything I do as scum, ignoring every rebuttal I make, and just pivoting back to make whichever argument works best for them at the moment as if none of the previous arguments ever happened. And you guys, especially DE, just eat it all up.

Seriously, the guy went "Aureal's question makes a good point and OH MY GOD SHE ACTUALLY THINKS KOBA SHOULD ANSWER THE QUESTION INSTEAD OF JUST ATTACKING HER?!? SCUM!!!!!" It's fucking insane. If DE is actually town here, Koba has him deeply pocketed- saying that DE is "one of the few people who are game state aware" is so ridiculous I'm not sure whether it's scum trying to boost a partner's credibility or scum giving a headpat to the townie who's so deep in their pocket that he's become an attack dog for them.

But sure, let's just go on NOT THINKING about why Koba suddenly decided, appropos of nothing, to start shitpushing me again, when there are so many others doing so much less. Was it the deadline imposition forcing them to take a miselimination back up now rather than risk the wagon on a buddy going through? Was it Bingle telling DE that I would be a good investigation target, risking my slot getting cleared when they want it dead and thought town would do it for them? Who knows? Not this town, because we're not gonna think about it! Not even after you flip me town and know that Koba arbitrarily decided to come up with something to get pissy about to start pushing a townie's wagon while Cook was the lead wagon, are you gonna think about it.

I don't have to look at this game again this phase so I'm just gonnaVOTE: Cook like I promised so long ago, and leave the rest of you to fuck things up however much you feel like. Maybe I'll actually be able to just stop looking at this trainwreck, hoping against hope that this time when I see new posts, it will be from people who actually seem to reside in the same reality as me, instead of people screaming at me for trying to say anything useful.

But probably I won't.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:50 am

What hood
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:53 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 3408, Aureal wrote:
In post 3384, Ircher wrote: You should unvote.
UNVOTE:
Fine, I'll let people take responsibility for their own miselimination vote. But it should not have ever come to this point.

I cannot herd 12 other townies to victory when they are determined to not pay attention.

Like, right now we've got Koba sitting here acting like Meuh will get great power by inheriting my role. This is an obviously untrue position to take as Meuh will have zero recruits and thus zero power, but everyone just sits here in THIS IS FINE mode. Like they have been the entire game while Bingle and Koba constantly spin everything I do as scum, ignoring every rebuttal I make, and just pivoting back to make whichever argument works best for them at the moment as if none of the previous arguments ever happened. And you guys, especially DE, just eat it all up.

Seriously, the guy went "Aureal's question makes a good point and OH MY GOD SHE ACTUALLY THINKS KOBA SHOULD ANSWER THE QUESTION INSTEAD OF JUST ATTACKING HER?!? SCUM!!!!!" It's fucking insane. If DE is actually town here, Koba has him deeply pocketed- saying that DE is "one of the few people who are game state aware" is so ridiculous I'm not sure whether it's scum trying to boost a partner's credibility or scum giving a headpat to the townie who's so deep in their pocket that he's become an attack dog for them.

But sure, let's just go on NOT THINKING about why Koba suddenly decided, appropos of nothing, to start shitpushing me again, when there are so many others doing so much less. Was it the deadline imposition forcing them to take a miselimination back up now rather than risk the wagon on a buddy going through? Was it Bingle telling DE that I would be a good investigation target, risking my slot getting cleared when they want it dead and thought town would do it for them? Who knows? Not this town, because we're not gonna think about it! Not even after you flip me town and know that Koba arbitrarily decided to come up with something to get pissy about to start pushing a townie's wagon while Cook was the lead wagon, are you gonna think about it.

I don't have to look at this game again this phase so I'm just gonnaVOTE: Cook like I promised so long ago, and leave the rest of you to fuck things up however much you feel like. Maybe I'll actually be able to just stop looking at this trainwreck, hoping against hope that this time when I see new posts, it will be from people who actually seem to reside in the same reality as me, instead of people screaming at me for trying to say anything useful.

But probably I won't.
chat is this real
master at being scum(my)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:55 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I feel like Aureal is telling the truth
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:56 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Did Koba actually say DE70 was game state aware I thought the whole point of people townreading him was that he didn't know what was going on
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:57 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Koba has been quite disingenuous this game, imo.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:00 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 3407, xyzzy wrote: mod notes: prodding KatyKimFanClub. replacing Klick — once a replacement is found, I will offer the replacement up to extend the current phase by up to 72 hours if it's a phase with a deadline. (in other words, if a replacement is found in the next 33 hours, day 1 could be extended, and if not, night 1 could be extended.)
lol we're going to have a week long night to wait for someone to replace into a doomed slot
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:00 am

UNVOTE:
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:01 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 3409, Save The Dragons wrote: What hood
the mod was supposed to create a hood with you & Ircher because you responded to the Amway sales pitch post
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:02 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 3410, camelCasedSnivy wrote: chat is this real
She's probably town
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:04 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 3416, ofrhz wrote:
In post 3409, Save The Dragons wrote: What hood
the mod was supposed to create a hood with you & Ircher because you responded to the Amway sales pitch post
If the pitch and response was super recent it might just be a mod timing thing. I think my hood with Ircher took a few hours to get made.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:05 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 3414, ofrhz wrote:
In post 3407, xyzzy wrote: mod notes: prodding KatyKimFanClub. replacing Klick — once a replacement is found, I will offer the replacement up to extend the current phase by up to 72 hours if it's a phase with a deadline. (in other words, if a replacement is found in the next 33 hours, day 1 could be extended, and if not, night 1 could be extended.)
lol we're going to have a week long night to wait for someone to replace into a doomed slot
We could just wagon Klick? I'm for it
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:10 am

Post by ofrhz »

Same VOTE: Klick
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons