Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1924, iambrad wrote: hello, i am the replacement for civil scum.

Hello. I aim to eliminate your slot today.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by iambrad »

just based off this recent votecount, things are not looking too hot for the town. i imagine there's likely 1-2 scum on my wagon and similarly probably a wolf on the political clout wagon. seeing as he's not voting me and voting some random iamveryhappy vote (who is voting me), i can safely suspect both leading wagons are probably town. iamveryhappy looking the wolfiest off this recent votecount & random nurse not looking much better with pressure from yimmy.

i am interested to hear why @bob3141 is not voting at this moment, and why hu tao & save the dragons would rather vote for political clout over my slot. ideally, i'd get to know the case for either, but i frankly just don't care what people think about this slot.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1925, Random Nurse wrote:

Hello. I aim to eliminate your slot today.
let the battle begin.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by iambrad »

where can i find the setup and / or is this a closed setup?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by iambrad »

you guys have played very well so far. i thought town was in a much worse position than this, and i still have three days to turn things around from the slight dip in the road. excellent news.

Looker (ELIMINATED): Naerys, Dannflor, Political Clout, Save The Dragons, BBmolla, KatyKimFanClub, Yimmy
Political Clout (2): Civil Scum, Hu Tao
Hu Tao (1): Looker
iamveryhappy (1): Random Nurse
KatyKimFanClub (1): bob3141
Random Nurse (1): iamveryhappy

a kill on wagon implies wolves off wagon, but considering that the wolf flipped off looker wagon here, that much is obvious. political clout looking stronger each post i'm seeing, and random nurse implicated even moreso by this votecount. hu tao being so gun ho on political clout looks organic from a voting perspective, and i'd like to see where save the dragon flips on the slot. bob3141 voting off wagon after today being flip floppy on voting in general, going to have to dive to see if the slot is just inactive or hedgey in general.

from what i can discern from this early votecount, two of the main proponents on my wagon (iamveryhappy, random nurse) were off wagon on day 1 wolf lynch and both look to have some early spew between each other. it's pretty easy to label town v wolf here, but i'm not so sure that's the case and that it isn't light disassociating while their mafia buddy dies. can't be sure until i read for sure, but either slot is looking pretty bad after this exchange. obviously looker being on hutao looks good on him, too, but since it's such an insignificant vote, it doesn't exactly mean a crazy amount. the lack of a scum counterwagon also implies that looker was either bussed, or scum just simply lacked a vocal presence in the thread to dissuade either or.

this is later accompanied by this votecount.
KatyKimFanClub (6): bob3141, Hu Tao, Random Nurse, Naerys, iamveryhappy, KatyKimFanClub [HAMMER]
bob3141 (1): BBmolla

Not Voting (4): Yimmy, Civil Scum, Political Clout, Save The Dragons,

With 11 players alive, it took 6 votes to secure an elimination.
so obviously wolves were content to let the first day vote slide as katy was on the wagon prevalently. this time around, both random nurse and iamveryhappy have put aside their differences to now kill the second wolf in two days. bob3141 for the first time has also decided to hop on a real, genuinewagon while hu tao puts aside his hatred for political clout as well. something stinks about this wagon.

4 slots with varied voting patterns and difference in association WILDLY coming together as 4 along with katykimfanclub self hammering to kill a wolf two days in a row. i'm just frankly not buying it whatsoever. this is in conjunction with the bbmolla nightkill that not only implicates a scum ON-WAGON but also just makes me want to look at the bob3141 slot more closely. not because i think it implicates him wolf, but because i want to know why the wolf team would kill bbmolla if they think they can implicate the player in question. perhaps there's associations i'm missing.

so conclusively i think it's safe to say that the mafia team has just bussed both days. the first being obviously katy on looker, but that the katy wagon was clearly setup and 4 votes (hu tao, bob3141, random nurse, iamveryhappy) don't line up with their day 1 voting habits. interested why there was also 4 slots just not voting on day 2 rather than pushing any sort of counterwagon. the speed and development of both day 1 and day 2 wagons are pretty important, too, and so i guess i'm going to be forced to perform some actual reading this time around.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by iambrad »

if anyone can direct me to easy links where i can read game solving posts, spew from dead wolves, dead townie reads, association between two players, literally anything they think is important, etc, i'd be happy to read. in the meantime, i'm going to look through the dead wolves eyes and see if i can get a feel for the gamestate through their eyes before i prioritize another direction. after that, i think i'm going to look through bbmolla's postings purely because i vaguely remember the name and wonder if we were friends years ago, not sure.

side note, but how to use the spoiler function on this forum again? besides just blacking everything out. i swear there was a function here, but i dunno how to go about it. i'm so lost these days
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:12 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Actually, there's only one Scum left.

Your predecessor turn and ran after I full-claimed about being a Town Lazy Novice Tracker, and never posted since. And he claimed he was a Vig, too, in response to my claim of 1-Shot BP Miller.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

So, are you a Vig?
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1931, Random Nurse wrote: Actually, there's only one Scum left.

Your predecessor turn and ran after I full-claimed about being a Town Lazy Novice Tracker, and never posted since. And he claimed he was a Vig, too, in response to my claim of 1-Shot BP Miller.
it sounds like you both had a dick measuring contest that honestly i'm just not interested in. i don't really care what you are and what he said i was.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1933, iambrad wrote:

it sounds like you both had a dick measuring contest that honestly i'm just not interested in. i don't really care what you are and what he said i was.

Yes, justify me jumping on you like a monkey on a cupcake.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1934, Random Nurse wrote:

Yes, justify me jumping on you like a monkey on a cupcake.
yeah, this is about the level of competency i was expecting coming back to werewolf.

some things just don't change.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

NO, there was no *contest* between him and I: I claimed 1-S BP Miller. He then claimed Vig.

You HAD BETTER be interested in this or I WILL jump down your throat. State your role NOW.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1936, Random Nurse wrote:

NO, there was no *contest* between him and I: I claimed 1-S BP Miller. He then claimed Vig.

You HAD BETTER be interested in this or I WILL jump down your throat. State your role NOW.
:yawn:
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

VOTE: iambrad

He refuses to confirm or deny CS's claim, pretending to ignore it. We need to know if CS's claim was BS or not, since we had no second NK the last two nights. This tells me he's informed and refusing to cough up valuable information we NEED to know. Town has NO reason to withhold this lind of information.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1938, Random Nurse wrote: VOTE: iambrad

He refuses to confirm or deny CS's claim, pretending to ignore it. We need to know if CS's claim was BS or not, since we had no second NK the last two nights. This tells me he's informed and refusing to cough up valuable information we NEED to know. Town has NO reason to withhold this lind of information.
it just comes down to basic respect as a player in the game of werewolf. if you're not interested in responding to the game i'm playing nor interested in helping me play it, then we just have nothing to work together on. i think you're pretty blind to the situation we're in.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Iambrad what is your role. it is essential you claim
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:53 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1940, bob3141 wrote: Iambrad what is your role. it is essential you claim

Bob, I can feel myself getting pissed and I know you've currently got a cooler head.

If the new guy refuses to claim, what do you think?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Because I'm an evil mod that wants order, this:
Now reads:

iambrad replaces Civil Scum. Please welcome them to the game!

- the mod. You're welcome
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1939, iambrad wrote:
i think you're pretty blind to the situation we're in.

That's rich, considering you just got here.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1928, iambrad wrote: where can i find the setup and / or is this a closed setup?

This is a closed setup.

- the mod
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:00 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1944, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1940, bob3141 wrote: Iambrad what is your role. it is essential you claim

Bob, I can feel myself getting pissed and I know you've currently got a cooler head.

If the new guy refuses to claim, what do you think?
for few hourse ill give him benifit of the doubt as I dont know how much of the thread he has read since his first post. but his next post needs have his claim in it as if it were e-1
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1945, DragonEater70 wrote: Because I'm an evil mod that wants order, this:
Now reads:

iambrad replaces Civil Scum. Please welcome them to the game!

- the mod. You're welcome
sorry LOL i got excited
In post 1946, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1939, iambrad wrote:
i think you're pretty blind to the situation we're in.

That's rich, considering you just got here.
your vision doesn't extend past your own eyes.
you can either choose to play with me or against me, but in the case of playing against me, expect no help from my game. i'll solve for the remaining three days in isolation and just use my death to give clarity to the bias of my reads.

the alternative is you respond to me like i'm a player in this game, and we work together to solve the game. i'm leaving the choice up to you guys.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by bob3141 »

So you refuse to claim?

if so ill assume your slot was scum fake claiming vig
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 1950, bob3141 wrote: So you refuse to claim?

if so ill assume your slot was scum fake claiming vig
any assumption you choose to make is to your own disadvantage. leave me out of it.

my words were very clear. if you don't have the ability to interact with a simple statement like that, then there's nothing i can do for you. i'll solve independently of whatever you guys think your doing. there's no pressure on me.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Post by bob3141 »

you solve can come after your claim. Thats all town needs

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”