Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4768, Aisa wrote: I, uh, may be sliightly leaning towards thinking that this is just the excuse FB came up with to be able to hop on my wagon
Ive been scumreading your slot for days lol
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4762, Aisa wrote: Let's consider a world in which Fire and Titus are scum. What do you think is better for them - no killing, or killing? If they kill you or Hu Tao, maybe the credibility of FB's claim is called into question. If they no kill, the credibility of FB's claim is not called into question. I guess the downside of leaving you alive is that you seemed more aligned with me and Dunn yesterday. But importantly, killing you or Hu Tao is not obviously the right choice for an FB+Titus team. It immediately puts the spotlight on FB. It results in nothing near a guaranteed victory for them.
Okay uno reverse time:
Spotlight has been on me for days due to my failing BGs. Yet you argue that scum me is worried about a spotlight so i go for no kill. Genius move

Meanwhile we have the easy to show cycle of you and alisae both been pushing me for days and a clear setup to elim me.Alisae had been saying for DAYS that if i was still alive that i should get elimmed or if i failed I get elimmed.

So if I succeeded last night then you are left in an awkward position and then have to buss your teammate dunnstral while having to make argument that its also Titus.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Firebringer »

the only other possible team here if aisa is town is Titus/Dunnstral and that means Titus is bussing right now, after no killing.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4768, Aisa wrote: 1. We do not know what scum were informed of. I guess the fact they were informed of the Millers is credible, but still, uncertainty n all that. I remember that a very wise you once said to me and others to not solve games from mechanics. At least I think that was you. Oh how the tables have turned

2. More importantly... the fact scum were informed of the presence of millers does not in any way prove that someone in the scumteam must have fakeclaimed miller.
Both of these are true. I am not using mech to solve you aisa and you know that.
I am highlighting that the mech side bolsters my argument.

You might not be informed of millers, but I def don't believe alisae/ur claim of miller.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

also we aren't no elimming.
I don't remember a single time that has ever helped town
Show

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I have put this in a quote to hopefully help MafSilver visibility wrote:
Votecount 5.3

With
alive, it takes
to hammer

votes
Aisa (1):
Firebringer
Dunnstral (1):
Titus

No Elimination (1):
NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting (3):
Dunnstral, Aisa, Hu Tao

notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.

Day Five ends in (expired on 2023-08-28 09:50:00)
Last edited by Radical Rat on Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually it’s becoming obvious that Fire and Aisa aren’t teamed so that makes Dunnstral the natural choice.
We can solve between Fire/Aisa tommorow after another scum is down.

VOTE: Dunnstral
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I might have been a bit hotheaded here, but i think it was worth the risk for the information gained.

This game is going to be a town win i feel.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 4773, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4765, Aisa wrote: You also said the words "if fire is town it can ONLY be Aisa and Dunn scum", and you're currently voting me. If you're not sure I'm scum, then you're risking a quickhammer.
There is no risk of a quickhammer
Norwee and you were voting me, so if the scumteam were exactly Titus / Dunn there would have been a risk.
In post 4775, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4768, Aisa wrote: I, uh, may be sliightly leaning towards thinking that this is just the excuse FB came up with to be able to hop on my wagon
Ive been scumreading your slot for days lol
In post 4777, Firebringer wrote: the only other possible team here if aisa is town is Titus/Dunnstral and that means Titus is bussing right now, after no killing.
In post 4778, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4768, Aisa wrote: 1. We do not know what scum were informed of. I guess the fact they were informed of the Millers is credible, but still, uncertainty n all that. I remember that a very wise you once said to me and others to not solve games from mechanics. At least I think that was you. Oh how the tables have turned

2. More importantly... the fact scum were informed of the presence of millers does not in any way prove that someone in the scumteam must have fakeclaimed miller.
Both of these are true. I am not using mech to solve you aisa and you know that.
I am highlighting that the mech side bolsters my argument.

You might not be informed of millers, but I def don't believe alisae/ur claim of miller.
Yeah this is somewhat fair, in the world where you are town I'm sure you have other reasons to be suspicious! I was trying to explain that the timing of your vote, plus the reasoning you gave, felt like you were just trying to build up momentum on my slot.
In post 4776, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4762, Aisa wrote: Let's consider a world in which Fire and Titus are scum. What do you think is better for them - no killing, or killing? If they kill you or Hu Tao, maybe the credibility of FB's claim is called into question. If they no kill, the credibility of FB's claim is not called into question. I guess the downside of leaving you alive is that you seemed more aligned with me and Dunn yesterday. But importantly, killing you or Hu Tao is not obviously the right choice for an FB+Titus team. It immediately puts the spotlight on FB. It results in nothing near a guaranteed victory for them.
Okay uno reverse time:
Spotlight has been on me for days due to my failing BGs. Yet you argue that scum me is worried about a spotlight so i go for no kill. Genius move

Meanwhile we have the easy to show cycle of you and alisae both been pushing me for days and a clear setup to elim me.Alisae had been saying for DAYS that if i was still alive that i should get elimmed or if i failed I get elimmed.

So if I succeeded last night then you are left in an awkward position and then have to buss your teammate dunnstral while having to make argument that its also Titus.
Maybe you're more worried about the accumulation of evidence against you now, and also feeling the squeeze from the PoE.

Your points about the motivation hypothetical scum!me would have to no kill are fair. Norwee said that no killing spewed you town and I wanted to oppose that by explaining that no killing is a viable option for you, too. But I acknowledge I could have no killed and it would have made sense.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 4781, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Actually it’s becoming obvious that Fire and Aisa aren’t teamed so that makes Dunnstral the natural choice.

Just as I was breathing a sigh of relief :lol:
Why not Titus?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do i look like the type of person that has a reasonable explanation for my actions?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m having so much fun~

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4784, Aisa wrote:
In post 4781, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Actually it’s becoming obvious that Fire and Aisa aren’t teamed so that makes Dunnstral the natural choice.

Just as I was breathing a sigh of relief :lol:
Why not Titus?
From your perspective, you should have doubts on me being scum. I'm clearly pushing the scumread I am more confident in. In a Titus/Dunn or Titus/Fire world, there's no point in pulling NorwegianboyEE off of you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 4785, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Do i look like the type of person that has a reasonable explanation for my actions?
In post 4786, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I’m having so much fun~
Great. Great! Everything is great (:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This great detective will defeat bad villains like you!

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

For the record, I still think Fire is town but I'm not as certain. Scum will be forced to take a risk tonight (presuming we hit scum) because no killing gives us a miselimination to work with.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4789, NorwegianboyEE wrote: This great detective will defeat bad villains like you!
How do you manage to sound scummy as conftown?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 4787, Titus wrote: From your perspective, you should have doubts on me being scum. I'm clearly pushing the scumread I am more confident in. In a Titus/Dunn or Titus/Fire world, there's no point in pulling NorwegianboyEE off of you.
Hmm
I will think about this in my sleep
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4791, Titus wrote:
In post 4789, NorwegianboyEE wrote: This great detective will defeat bad villains like you!
Because it’s the only way i get to have fun when the threat of misececution isn’t there anymore.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4793, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4791, Titus wrote:
Because it’s the only way i get to have fun when the threat of misececution isn’t there anymore.
Fair. Mind games with me are welcome as long as they aren't insults on a personal level (you're being dumb is fine, you are dumb is not).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If scum was Fire/Aisa they would have quickhammered by now.

My theory is correct.
Scum is either Dunn/Fire or Dunn/Aisa

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4795, NorwegianboyEE wrote: If scum was Fire/Aisa they would have quickhammered by now.

My theory is correct.
When did you drop me as scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4795, NorwegianboyEE wrote: If scum was Fire/Aisa they would have quickhammered by now.

My theory is correct.
It's Fire and Titus IMO. They can't quick hammer because it takes 4 to hammer and Titus is already voting.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

My theory is correct.
Can't quick hammer takes 4
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her