Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 2162, DkKoba wrote: can we just kill aureal and move on? like I kinda don't care to read more bad faith shade from them tbh LOL

Like read thru the points, they're all trying to frame things that look "weird" or "undesirable" (like stuff that appears anti-town on the surface) to push DE and it just gives "scum desperate to get an easy looking miskill through"
VOTE: aureal
Ya basic!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Amway tried to recruit me
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:16 am

Not in game in real life
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:18 am

They're a
cult that worships capitalism
pyramid scheme
multi level marketing business
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:19 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

I forgor that google exists
master at being scum(my)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:23 am

I'm better than google
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 2157, DragonEater70 wrote: 1. I just checked our combined ISO and I have NOT, in fact, pestered you for reads within 12 hours of the game starting. I have not checked farther than post 250 (about 16 hours into the game), but if I pestered you later than that I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask for reads after page 10.
In post 247, DragonEater70 wrote: btw just wanna say I don't scumread AniX, just in disagreement with their way of thinking. However I don't think arguing with them is gonna get me anywhere.

Aureal: can I get your reads please? You literally haven't voiced a single one since game started.
Right here. 16 hours into the game. Yes, that's a
ridiculous
thing to expect. Especially since I ACTUALLY WAS SCUMHUNTING FROM MY SECOND POST ON in this case, unlike many games where things may be slow to develop. Why would you choose ME of all people to randomly ask for reads? I don't do readlists and I bring up reads when it seems appropriate. This random callout is taking a page from patchwork's newbscum playbook, trying to look like you're hunting by wanting someone else to do stuff.

4. Because I was not interested in that 1v1 and I did feel it was silly to sr Alisae based off that? And also, because, ya'know, I didn't enjoy what happened back then and I felt like I don't want to re-live it? Like sure maybe Alisae is scum here, but I'm playing this game to have fun and I won't be having any fun from that kind of intense 1v1. So I rather drop ot even if it's suboptimal.
Except you did seem to agree with it. Then came back an hour later and tried to make the issue go away because you 'didn't want a repeat of that TvT'. In other words, you tried to distance from Alisae but also wanted me and others to not continue to scumread her for it.
In post 2170, DragonEater70 wrote: Yeah I openly admitted that I didn't want to claim, and I've also explained why. And it's not like it's made up. I literally asked Ranger in thread if she thinks I should fake claim because I was really not happy with claiming cop and eating a bullet.
You didn't claim cop, you claimed ALMOST ALWAYS USELESS cop.
First of all, I'm hurt. Second of all, cop is the most broken Normal role there probably is, and a prime target for kills and roleblocks. Third of all, I'm still confident we can lim scum today. Just in Newbies the amount of D1 scum lims is like 30-40% I think (but don't quote me on that), and I'm pretty sure this playerlist is better than Newbies. So yeah I'd rather not lose a 50-60% chance for a cop ability, thank you very much. And if we lim scum today then we are almost guaranteed to get another one tomorrow by way of associative tells, investigation of PoE, etc.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The lead wagon is on town, your "better" playerlist is just sitting there shrugging as scum control the narrative, and you're saying this BS.
Because I didn't want to claim???

And I literally said this. IN RELATION TO VOTING KOBA:
I know what you said, it's what you DIDN'T say. There was a massclaim underway, people were talking like they wanted to do something that you supposedly were confident would make your ability useless, but you still didn't want to come out and say it. Even though at that point you had to because we're over halfway though a massclaim.

In post 2156, Aureal wrote: nonsensically blamed the quote feature for his insistence that I'm
the one who's ignoring him
You told me I'd cut out text as a scummy thing, I said it was cut by accident. I never said it had anything to do with you ignoring me. wtf?[/quote]

DE: You should give Ranger the Amway
Aureal: Can't because her ability is needed tonight
Aureal: It'd be nice if people would give input in who gets the Amway
DE: I already said you should give Ranger the Amway

You didn't address my point at all, just acted like I didn't say anything of the sort. That's acting like I'M the one ignoring YOU, trying to make me look bad.

I really don't get this logic at all, but whatever. If it's so incredibly important that THETA specifically will use Amway on town (when she could just use it on scum or on a miller and confirm them as scum or miller. Like have you actually not thought of that???), then you could pick some other towncore member instead of saying "well your suggestion to neighborize Ranger sucks so therefore it doesn't count and you haven't been engaging with me"

Like geez, if it's so important to you, you don't HAVE to freaking BLAME everyone regarding this.
I'm specifically concerned with Theta being able to amass recruits so she can have some useful powers because she's been one of my strongest townreads, yes! I don't want these powers to go to scum, I want them to go to town! Scum can get recruited but they need to be down at the bottom of the chains so they can't do anything useful with it. Why would I want her to JUST use it today as a cop check when she can do that AND get recruits tomorrow with use of Ranger's ability?!
In post 2171, DragonEater70 wrote: Sorry for this huge wall, please read it though because it refutes most of Aureal's points and actually the fact that she wants Theta to be not Desperate when she uses Amway is like anti-town as fuck.
How the fuck is wanting a TOWNREAD to be someone best positioned to gain power from Amway anti-town?! You're the one who's trying to stop it from happening by wanting Ranger to get Amway here. Which would also put the brakes on Theta's ability to treestump town tomorrow if needed- this is something that directly affects YOU TOO, if your role were really what you claimed it is. Which just makes it more suspicious that you kept pushing Ranger forward as a candidate for Amway- why her specifically? If you really think you're getting a cop check but getting shot tonight, you should be like "oh cool, Ranger can make it so Theta can treestump me so I can give the check results", not keep insisting on a course that would stop Ranger from doing that.

I'm going to stop with this nonsense now, you're all raising my blood pressure too much, and just focus on figuring out who to neighborize so then they pass it to Theta; and she can try it out and hopefully that'll give us some further insight on how much more we want to do with it at this point.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its kinda funny when i make an accusation against someone and they pretend repeatedly like they have not seen it
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 2162, DkKoba wrote: can we just kill aureal and move on? like I kinda don't care to read more bad faith shade from them tbh LOL

Like read thru the points, they're all trying to frame things that look "weird" or "undesirable" (like stuff that appears anti-town on the surface) to push DE and it just gives "scum desperate to get an easy looking miskill through"
Since this is apparently the standard for this game, I won't bother pointing out that Koba's stance on DE has apparently gone from "obvtown" to "easy looking miskill" and just adopt the standard.

Can we just kill Koba and move on? Like I kinda don't care to read more bad faith shade from them tbh LOL.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur whole case on DE is predicated on gotchas that refuse to take into account his explainations lol

literally attacked him for "cutting off" part of a quote

its all like "u didnt do it exactly *this* way so its scummy" when its perfectly reasonable why they felt uncomfortable claiming with their mindset, asking for reads is not scummy behavior?, them having a mech plan that doesnt agree with you that from their own reasoning is actually a valid take is not scummy, etc.

and like clearly im not the only one who sees this bc hey look at that wagon
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Bingle »

Honestly my reaction is "Why is Aureal scumcasing herself."
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2186, Bingle wrote:

Honestly my reaction is "Why is Aureal scumcasing herself."
:skull:
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:07 pm

cant tell if the aureal wagon is a town wagon or scum wagon ughhhhh why am i here
master at being scum(my)
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:56 pm

In post 2188, camelCasedSnivy wrote: cant tell if the aureal wagon is a town wagon or scum wagon ughhhhh why am i here
what's your read on aureal?
Ya basic!
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:58 pm

idk, like nulltown

their posting before mass claim was fine but everything about aureal is about their goofy ahh amway role
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Ugh I am feeling slightly sick.

@Mod, V/LA today and tomorrow
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:23 pm

In post 2190, camelCasedSnivy wrote: idk, like nulltown

their posting before mass claim was fine but everything about aureal is about their goofy ahh amway role
can I have that as a percentage?
Ya basic!
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:06 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Is Scum!Aureal known for this, though?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:09 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 2193, Random Nurse wrote:

I'm not sure, and I can't think very clearly now but this is a good point so I'll look into it when I feel better probably.
Please don't hammer Aureal yet.
UNVOTE: Aureal
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Ircher »

Is Aureal even in hammer range?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Ircher »

Last I checked, the biggest wagon had like... 4 votes.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:52 am

Post by AniX »

For whatever reason I thought I voted someone today already. Let's go with...
Vote Deltabreedy
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Skygazer »

should we kill someone soon
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2194, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 2193, Random Nurse wrote:

I'm not sure, and I can't think very clearly now but this is a good point so I'll look into it when I feel better probably.
Please don't hammer Aureal yet.
UNVOTE: Aureal
??? The question should be 'is town aureal known for this' + what meta do *you* have that gives you pause?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”