{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1664, camelCasedSnivy wrote:it is limited to 3 shots but its not in the name
This tracks with being in my role group. My entire role is one word, with all the powers, limitations, restrictions, etc. within. Modify with this. (The full list will reflect this.)
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1998, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.15
it's been two nights in a row that i've had to fully change shirts after i was done exercising because i was sweaty. is this just because it's so hot, or a result of me exercising really good? i honestly have no idea. i'm gonna have so much laundry to do. y'know, in past games, i've used this flavor text area for a lot more just little quotes and references and what have you, and that's not to say i haven't done any of those this time around, but i'm really using it as more of a journal. hope you're enjoying it if you're reading it!

4 players voting for Cook (Ircher, Ranger, camelCasedSnivy, Ircher)
3 players voting for camelCasedSnivy (Political Clout, Cook, DragonEater70)
2 players voting for Aureal (DkKoba, Bingle)
2 players voting for DragonEater70 (Aureal, KatyKimFanClub)
1 player voting for Theta Alpine (Deltabreedy)
1 player voting for Political Clout (AniX)

5 players not voting (Alisae, Random Nurse, Theta Alpine, Save The Dragons, Skygazer)

with 17 votes, it takes 9 to eliminate.

mod notes: Doctor Drew is replaced by Deltabreedy! still looking for an Alisae replacement.
I'm listed as voting for Cook twice. To my knowledge, I am not a doublevoter.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1667, Political Clout wrote:My role is town sensitive tracker.
Still working on the full breakdown; so far this gives me four, speculative, groups.

nonstandard role with modifier group?

Theta Alpine:
Desperate Treevivor Doomer - Temporary treestump of those investigating as a different alignment to her, must be used within 24 hours of the player's death.
Speculation, nonstandard roles with modifiers paired together.

Skygazer:
Compulsive Loan Shark - Gives people control of vote on even days. Takes control of actions of the player on the following night.

nonstandard modifier standard role group?

Doctor Drew:
Eternal Universal Backup - inherits the role of the last town player to die, continuously.
Bit speculative here, I think the standard roles with nonstandard modifiers are a group.

Political Clout:
Sensitive(can't act night after targeting different alignment) Tracker.
Bit speculative here, I think the standard roles with nonstandard modifiers are a group.

Bingle:
Immune townie - can't be altered in any way/shape/form, can choose between bp or ascetic.
Might be part of my speculative "nonstandard modifier, standard role" group, with the modifier being the entire role for Bingle.

PenguinPower?

Save The Dragons:
Hotelier - Neighborizes two players, but only for that night. (This is PenguinPower's, presumably. The listmod needed awareness of Community Redux.)
Speculation; given the similarity between Aureal's claim and the Hotelier(which actually
was
a cult), this is probably the same group of roles.

AniX:
Restricted Joat of some kind. Three 1x abilities triggered upon performing certain actions or lack thereof during the day. Delayer (not voting restriction), tracker (vote crazy), vig (tunnel vote).
Presumably, paired with Aureal's group. Speculation; given the similarity between Aureal's claim and the cult-Hotelier, if AniX is also in the group, these three would all be together.

Aureal:
Amway Seller? (Basically a cult without the alignment.) Opens neighborhood with people, who then get to accept, requires a sales pitch (dayplay-related). People in neighborhood gain access to all abilities within, more people = more abilities available. However, people within can't use powers beyond the set offered while within, and must use a night action to leave. One of the powers is a neighborizer, which spreads the powers. Powers:1 in, message; 3 in, neighborhood; 6 in, roleblock + auto-recruit; 10 in, vig. (Being honest, I really don't wrap my head around Aureal's claim. I think the grouping's accurate spec though.)
Presumably, paired with AniX's group. Speculation; given the similarity between this role and the Hotelier cult role, they are presumably in the same role group.

Implosion?

(possible epicmafia player, implosion was an em player)
Ranger:
Passifizer - Disables passives/modifiers for that night and following day, becomes miller during night when using.
I suspect I'm in the {Cook, camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub} group by the similar role naming scheme.

Cook:
Modifier - gives random negative utility to target.
(I suspect is in my role group. I believe my group, by the role names as a clue, is {Ranger, Cook, camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub}.)

camelCasedSnivy:
Baker - gives out goods which can self-roleblock when eaten, baked goods can be passed on, can only be used three times.
(I suspect is in my role group. I believe my group, by the role names as a clue, is {Ranger, Cook, camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub}.)

KatyKimFanClub:
Revealer - reveals a random player's role if killed. (Sounds like what some call the Oracle role.)
(Might be in my role group? I believe my group, by the role names as a clue, is {Ranger, Cook, camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub}.)
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 2003, Ircher wrote:
In post 1998, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.15
it's been two nights in a row that i've had to fully change shirts after i was done exercising because i was sweaty. is this just because it's so hot, or a result of me exercising really good? i honestly have no idea. i'm gonna have so much laundry to do. y'know, in past games, i've used this flavor text area for a lot more just little quotes and references and what have you, and that's not to say i haven't done any of those this time around, but i'm really using it as more of a journal. hope you're enjoying it if you're reading it!

4 players voting for Cook (Ircher, Ranger, camelCasedSnivy, Ircher)
3 players voting for camelCasedSnivy (Political Clout, Cook, DragonEater70)
2 players voting for Aureal (DkKoba, Bingle)
2 players voting for DragonEater70 (Aureal, KatyKimFanClub)
1 player voting for Theta Alpine (Deltabreedy)
1 player voting for Political Clout (AniX)

5 players not voting (Alisae, Random Nurse, Theta Alpine, Save The Dragons, Skygazer)

with 17 votes, it takes 9 to eliminate.

mod notes: Doctor Drew is replaced by Deltabreedy! still looking for an Alisae replacement.
I'm listed as voting for Cook twice. To my knowledge, I am not a doublevoter.
fixed!
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Cook »

i'm a little confused by something, ranger

how does your role neatly fit in and boost the power of an entirely separate role bucket?
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Cook »

yknow, assuming that you're in the rolebucket you claim to be in
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Cook »

you opened with a miller claim (something that it seems that you've done in the past) and then don't claim until
after
everyone else has claimed and then your role fits with one bucket and augments the powers of another
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1692, DkKoba wrote:town temporary death miller
That's actually huge, imo, as if my speculation is correct...that gives a second complete group of four.
While 5/24 roles weren't used, any group of four must contain scum.

-
2/4 names

Theta Alpine:
Desperate Treevivor Doomer - Temporary treestump of those investigating as a different alignment to her, must be used within 24 hours of the player's death.

Skygazer:
Compulsive Loan Shark - Gives people control of vote on even days. Takes control of actions of the player on the following night.

PenguinPower?
-
3/4 names

Save The Dragons:
Hotelier - Neighborizes two players, but only for that night. (This is PenguinPower's, presumably. The listmod needed awareness of Community Redux.)
Speculation; given the similarity between Aureal's claim and the Hotelier(which actually
was

AniX:
Restricted Joat of some kind. Three 1x abilities triggered upon performing certain actions or lack thereof during the day. Delayer (not voting restriction), tracker (vote crazy), vig (tunnel vote).
Presumably, paired with Aureal's group. Speculation; given the similarity between Aureal's claim and the cult-Hotelier, if AniX is also in the group, these three would all be together.

Aureal:
Amway Seller? (Basically a cult without the alignment.) Opens neighborhood with people, who then get to accept, requires a sales pitch (dayplay-related). People in neighborhood gain access to all abilities within, more people = more abilities available. However, people within can't use powers beyond the set offered while within, and must use a night action to leave. One of the powers is a neighborizer, which spreads the powers. Powers:1 in, message; 3 in, neighborhood; 6 in, roleblock + auto-recruit; 10 in, vig. (Being honest, I really don't wrap my head around Aureal's claim. I think the grouping's accurate spec though.)
Presumably, paired with AniX's group. Speculation; given the similarity between this role and the Hotelier cult role, they are presumably in the same role group.

-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Doctor Drew:
Eternal Universal Backup - inherits the role of the last town player to die, continuously.

DKKoba:
Temporary Death Miller - flips as random scum role in the game until that role dies.
Bit speculative here, I think the standard roles with nonstandard modifiers are a group. The mechanics of the Death Miller are slightly unusual, in a way similar to the mechanics of the Universal Backup.

Political Clout:
Sensitive Tracker - can't act night after targeting different alignment.

Bingle:
Immune townie - can't be altered in any way/shape/form, can choose between bp or ascetic.
Might be part of my speculative "nonstandard modifier, standard role" group, with the modifier being the entire role for Bingle.

In this group, HURT: Doctor Drew

Implosion?
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

(possible epicmafia player, implosion was an EM player)
Ranger:
Passifizer - Disables passives/modifiers for that night and following day, becomes miller during night when using.
I suspect I'm in the {Cook, camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub} group by the similar role naming scheme.

Cook:

camelCasedSnivy:
Baker - gives out goods which can self-roleblock when eaten, baked goods can be passed on, can only be used three times.

KatyKimFanClub:
Revealer - reveals a random player's role if killed. (Sounds like what some call the Oracle role.)
(Might be in my role group? I believe my group, by the role names as a clue, is {Ranger, Cook, camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub}.)

In this group, HURT: Cook
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 2006, Cook wrote:how does your role neatly fit in and boost the power of an entirely separate role bucket?
Coincidence.

I'm part of the single-word-role-title bracket. Discussing the structure has been ruled illegal; still, the formatting within is obvious to all who have it. Modifiers, restrictions, etc., all not listed in the role name, instead laid out in the details of the role PM. (This should be legal to state as sharing role names is legal, and it follows any modifiers not included in the role title must by proxy be within the role itself.)

There are four, and precisely four, role PMs with this structure. Yours among them.

I believe these roles are all reminiscent of EpicMafia roles.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 2008, Cook wrote:you opened with a miller claim (something that it seems that you've done in the past) and then don't claim until
after
everyone else has claimed and then your role fits with one bucket and augments the powers of another
Nice try.

Sadly, you're missing critical facts. I've not claimed miller in any past game. I breadcrumbed my role heavily as well. I might not have
shared
these breadcrumbs; they're very obvious when you search. I was on a lookout specifically for negative utility roles to remove their negative utility.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1719, Theta Alpine wrote:we have seen evidence to suggest there are some themes going on
Nearly complete on my end, I only need to finish Random Nurse/DragonEater70 claims and see if I can spot a pattern in them compared to the existing groups and Ircher/Alisae.

Given setup math, it's rather likely the remainder don't fit into the existing pattern and are either parts of new patterns or solo. (I'll explain this when giving the full. Essentially, every group of 4 confirmed present reduces the number in other groups by proxy. Since we have at least two full groups of four, we similarly have multiple groups which will be largely unused and empty.)
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1771, DkKoba wrote:personally id like groupings to see how it may differ from mine, but thats selfish and ill let others choose
I'm liking mine. I've placed Random Nurse tentatively, which leaves only Ircher, Alisae, and DragonEater70 unplaced. I'll post once I get to reading DE70's claim.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1772, Ircher wrote:Why not full claim?
Speaking of, Ircher, I've got some question marks on your claim; can you clarify your role more specifically?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Ranger »

REMINDER:
6 listmods submitted 4 roles each: 3 town, 1 scum.
Of those 24 roles, only 17 were used.
There should be six groups of roles in total, with seven roles randomly subtracted from them.
This means there's
theoretically
enough for one group to be entirely absent, and one group to only have a single role. This is the most extreme and would leave the other four groups full at 4/4.
More realistically, most groups should have ~3. However, any group with 4/4 guarantees netting scum. (Every group of 4 increases the odds of other groups being smaller.)

Group 6 -
Leftovers2
-

Alisae:
1x ignite arsonist - can mark one person per night up to two, can ignite once in game killing marked targets.
I don't know, tbh. Arsonist is a standard role, and it has a standard modifier. Nobody else has this.

Group 5 -
Leftovers
-

Ircher:
Day-Neighborizer, loses vote on following day.
Educated guess: there's only six groups, these roles don't fit in the below, but don't match with Alisae's.

DragonEater70:
Cop who loses role when town is eliminated.
Educated guess: there's only six groups, these roles don't fit in the below, but don't match with Alisae's.

Group 4 -
-
3/4 names

Theta Alpine:

Skygazer:

Random Nurse:
Non-Consecutive Enforcer - rolestopper for everything except nightkills.

Group 3 -
PenguinPower?
-
3/4 names

Save The Dragons:
was

AniX:

Aureal:

Group 2 -
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Doctor Drew:

DKKoba:
Temporary Death Miller - flips as random scum role in the game until that role dies.
Bit speculative here, I think the standard roles with nonstandard modifiers are a group. The mechanics of the Death Miller are slightly unusual, in a way similar to the mechanics of the Universal Backup.

Political Clout:

Bingle:

Group 1 -
Implosion?
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Ranger:

Cook:

camelCasedSnivy:

KatyKimFanClub:

- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 2015, Ranger wrote:REMINDER:
There should be six groups of roles in total, with seven roles randomly subtracted from them.
This means there's
theoretically
enough for one group to be entirely absent, and one group to only have a single role. This is the most extreme and would leave the other four groups full at 4/4.
More realistically, most groups should have ~3. However, any group with 4/4 guarantees netting scum. (Every group of 4 increases the odds of other groups being smaller.)

Group 6 -
Leftovers2
-

Alisae:
1x ignite arsonist - can mark one person per night up to two, can ignite once in game killing marked targets.
I don't know, tbh. Arsonist is a standard role, and it has a standard modifier. Nobody else has this.

Group 5 -
Leftovers
-

Ircher:

DragonEater70:

Group 4 -
-
3/4 names

Theta Alpine:

Skygazer:

Random Nurse:

Group 3 -
PenguinPower?
-
3/4 names

Save The Dragons:
was

AniX:

Aureal:

Group 2 -
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Doctor Drew:

DKKoba:

Political Clout:

Bingle:

Group 1 -
Implosion?
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Ranger:

Cook:

camelCasedSnivy:

KatyKimFanClub:

It should be noted, each group should contain no more than one scum;
Only 4/6 groups should have scum.

I honestly don't know who the remaining two scum are.
It could be Alisae; I don't scumread em.
It could be one of Ircher/DragonEater; I townread both.
It could be one of Theta/Skygazer/Nurse; I townread all.
It likely is one of STD/AniX/Aureal; of them I'd say Aureal's the most likely.

The soonest we should need to worry about this is D3, as if I'm right, Drew/Cook D1/D2 give us half the scumteam and six conftown.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1803, camelCasedSnivy wrote:DragonEater70 and Political Clout are in the same group is my guess
This is certainly possible. If so, swap Bingle and DragonEater70 in which groups they're part of.

It depends slightly on the role names. It could be this.

REMINDER:
This means there's
theoretically

Group 6 -
Leftovers2
-

Alisae:

Group 5 -
Leftovers
-

Ircher:

DragonEater70:

Bingle:

Group 4 -
-
3/4 names

Theta Alpine:

Skygazer:

Random Nurse:

Group 3 -
PenguinPower?
-
3/4 names

Save The Dragons:
was

AniX:

Aureal:

Group 2 -
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Doctor Drew:

DKKoba:

Political Clout:

Bingle:

DragonEater70:

Group 1 -
Implosion?
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Ranger:

Cook:

camelCasedSnivy:

KatyKimFanClub:

In this group, HURT: Cook[/quote]It should be noted, each group should contain no more than one scum;

It could be one of Ircher/DragonEater; I townread both.

The soonest we should need to worry about this is D3, as if I'm right, Drew/Cook D1/D2 give us half the scumteam and six conftown.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Ranger »

Oops, botched final section.
In post 2017, Ranger wrote:
In post 1803, camelCasedSnivy wrote:DragonEater70 and Political Clout are in the same group is my guess
This is certainly possible. If so, swap Bingle and DragonEater70 in which groups they're part of.

It depends slightly on the role names. It could be this.

REMINDER:
This means there's
theoretically

Group 6 -
Leftovers2
-

Alisae:

Group 5 -
Leftovers
-

Ircher:

DragonEater70:

Bingle:

Group 4 -
-
3/4 names

Theta Alpine:

Skygazer:

Random Nurse:

Group 3 -
PenguinPower?
-
3/4 names

Save The Dragons:
was

AniX:

Aureal:

Group 2 -
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Doctor Drew:

DKKoba:

Political Clout:

Bingle:

DragonEater70:

Group 1 -
Implosion?
-
4/4 names;
must contain scum

Ranger:

Cook:

camelCasedSnivy:

KatyKimFanClub:

It should be noted, each group should contain no more than one scum;

It could be one of Ircher/
DragonEater
Bingle
; I townread both.

Fix'd.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Ranger »

Reflecting, I actually like 's sets more.

If I got it correct, then with Doctor Drew and Cook scum, we've got six conftown, scum either shoot among those six conftown or let DE70 investigate, and DE70 if left alive generates a result on one of the unsorted four tiers.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1842, Bingle wrote:Cook and Ranger are probably not from the same submitter because of the dichotomy in style. Cook's role is poorly explained and poorly defined, Rangers takes the time to acknowledge that both modifiers and passives are being suppressed.
I strongly disagree. The style's identical if you hold the role and know what it is. Specifying's sadly against the rules so I'd rather not get force-replaced or worse for providing two details. However, I'm 100% certain about the members of my group being precisely those four players.

The other groups are speculation. Speculation I feel is very good, yet speculation regardless. I'm not wrong about Cook being in my group, designed by the same mod.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Ranger »

{KatyKimFanClub, camelCasedSnivy, Political Clout, DKKoba}
(all on the caveats of Drew/Cook flipping scum)

{DragonEater70}
{Bingle, AniX}
{Ircher, Random Nurse}
{Save The Dragons, Theta Alpine}
{Alisae}
{Aureal, Skygazer}
{Doctor Drew}
{Cook}

Loose reads. I'm confident in the top three and bottom two tiers. The middle four are more flexible.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 1956, Theta Alpine wrote:if ranger targets me with their ability then if mafia shoots dragoneater then i can just
treestump dragoneater and we get the result anyways
I plan on this.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

Ranger took Bingles job cant believe this
master at being scum(my)
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i should note it is guaranteed that at least one role from each listmod is present
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”