Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh while I'm at it NorwegianboyEE. If it was smart, I would fight you on your Alisae townread, but it isn't. We need one scum today. Let them fight amongst each other to survive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 4574, Titus wrote:
Mod are votes locked in elo?
They are not.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I have put this in a quote to hopefully help MafSilver visibility wrote:
Votecount 4.1

With
alive, it takes
to hammer

votes
Firebringer (1):
Random Nurse

Not Voting (6):
Dunnstral, Titus, Aisa, Firebringer, Hu Tao, NorwegianboyEE

notes
  • Random Nurse is V/LA on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
  • The combined mod ISO is here.

Day Four ends in (expired on 2023-08-22 15:30:00)
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm so Fire and Titus both townread each other and think scum is in Aisa?

Interesting…Interesting… *Scribbles in notepad
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4603, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Hmm so Fire and Titus both townread each other and think scum is in Aisa?

Interesting…Interesting… *Scribbles in notepad
Yup. Engage me please.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4597, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I’m thinking the lulz thing to do here would be to lim RN and if it flips scum then Fire can bodyguard me and if they fail a third time we all laugh.
Don't forget that Hu Tao is also alive and confirmed town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4605, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4597, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I’m thinking the lulz thing to do here would be to lim RN and if it flips scum then Fire can bodyguard me and if they fail a third time we all laugh.
Don't forget that Hu Tao is also alive and confirmed town.
Exactly.

Hu Tao + NorwegianboyEE + Firebringer + Titus

Do you think Random is town? Are you fine with a Random lim? An Aliase lim? You can't have both as town. Pick one to bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I've made it clear I believe Random Nurse is mafia
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4607, Dunnstral wrote: I've made it clear I believe Random Nurse is mafia
Then vote. I dare you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I am not going to do that
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4609, Dunnstral wrote: I am not going to do that
Why not?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Is it because you don't really want Random dead? Is it because you're secretly hoping that a conftown votes Firebringer so you can hammer?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I mean.. There is already at least 1 mafia confirmed in fire and RN right now
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Aisa »

Dunn, what’s making you think me town here?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 4612, Hu Tao wrote: I mean.. There is already at least 1 mafia confirmed in fire and RN right now
I mean… I’ve been away most of the time since RN voted so I wouldn’t so in the RN and fire town world we wouldn’t have been able to quickhammer!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Aisa »

Bleh that came out wrong but you know what I mean
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Aisa »

Titus, how is catching up on the game going? Like, how much of it have you been able to read?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4613, Aisa wrote: Dunn, what’s making you think me town here?
There are stronger reasons to scumread the other three.

Firebringer's role claim seems unlikely to me. They claimed bodyguard but their night 1 protect and night 3 protect both mysteriously failed. I find a 2-shot strongman to be overkill for a bodyguard and a roleblocker would have to target Firebringer night 1 while he coincidentally attempted to bodyguard the night kill, which is pretty unlikely and it is more likely that they are simply lying about their role.

Random Nurse only pushes one person at a time like I said. And they're really throwing their vote around. Look at their last ~6 posts and they've voted hu tao, flavor leaf, and now firebringer, all on shoddy reasoning. And we know two of those are town now. And the firebringer vote just feels like a bus. Or rather, why are they so eager to vote when it is elo and they don't seem to have any other suspects or even townreads.

Titus was the Roden slot, and yesterday while Flavor leaf was being pushed both Roden and Firebringer started to angle towards your slot Aisa as being mafia. This felt like posturing for the next day rather than townie reconsideration to me. Roden and Random Nurse both suddenly offered very little while Flavor leaf was being voted out yesterday. Today Titus is in the slot and I feel they are putting on a show rather than trying to reach understanding. Their read on me is apparently just poe and yet they are acting like they have a confident scumread on me. Even when they have been shown wrong in their reasoning they deflect it to avoid changing their stance. Feels very scummy to me.

Your slot isn't squeaky clean; Alisae has pushed several town this game. That said I do agree with where their reads ended up - they were generally thinking firebringer + roden yesterday for living players.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Assuming Firebringer mafia from my point of view, he is pushing one player, siding with another, and getting pushed by the last. Two of those players are mafia with him, and the last is a townie.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4616, Aisa wrote: Titus, how is catching up on the game going? Like, how much of it have you been able to read?
I've read the fact of cop innos and the VCs. Then I'm using interactions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4617, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4613, Aisa wrote: Dunn, what’s making you think me town here?
There are stronger reasons to scumread the other three.

Firebringer's role claim seems unlikely to me. They claimed bodyguard but their night 1 protect and night 3 protect both mysteriously failed. I find a 2-shot strongman to be overkill for a bodyguard and a roleblocker would have to target Firebringer night 1 while he coincidentally attempted to bodyguard the night kill, which is pretty unlikely and it is more likely that they are simply lying about their role.

Random Nurse only pushes one person at a time like I said. And they're really throwing their vote around. Look at their last ~6 posts and they've voted hu tao, flavor leaf, and now firebringer, all on shoddy reasoning. And we know two of those are town now. And the firebringer vote just feels like a bus. Or rather, why are they so eager to vote when it is elo and they don't seem to have any other suspects or even townreads.

Titus was the Roden slot, and yesterday while Flavor leaf was being pushed both Roden and Firebringer started to angle towards your slot Aisa as being mafia. This felt like posturing for the next day rather than townie reconsideration to me. Roden and Random Nurse both suddenly offered very little while Flavor leaf was being voted out yesterday. Today Titus is in the slot and I feel they are putting on a show rather than trying to reach understanding. Their read on me is apparently just poe and yet they are acting like they have a confident scumread on me. Even when they have been shown wrong in their reasoning they deflect it to avoid changing their stance. Feels very scummy to me.

Your slot isn't squeaky clean; Alisae has pushed several town this game. That said I do agree with where their reads ended up - they were generally thinking firebringer + roden yesterday for living players.
You're straight up against massclaim. Town would be woefully underpowered without a protective role. Yet, you're pushing Firebringer and wanting to deny a massclaim. There are a multitude of mechanical reasons why such a setup could happen. Could Fire be scum? Sure. I doubt it though and he's not the play today.

Random Nurse and Firebringer are almost never SvS. You go through Random's recent vote history of always voting town and yet you propose scum Random literally busses in elo because ??? And you won't vote Random because???

You gripe that I'm not coming to an "understanding". The only understanding that I need to come to is to get one scumread eliminated by any fair and ethical means necessary. I don't need to "understand" you as long as he votes scum today.

And here again, you post doubt on Aisa/Alisae with no attempt towards resolution.

We need one scum dead today. Not the entire solve, although it would be helpful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Aisa »

Dunn is making the most sense to me at the moment; perhaps this will not come as a surprise to anyone reading. I'd still like to take my time and would not say this is a read I am particularly confident in.

Titus's entrance in the game does seem scummy to me. I worry that she's come in presenting such a strong view of the game, with her exact Dunn/Aisa/Nurse solve, and doesn't really hesitate to propose a plan in which she lines up all 3 lims. I'm not sure why she was so keen to pressure Dunn to vote here, not even 24 hours after the game day started. I'm also not sure why she doesn't think her logic should apply to herself. If she's town and scumreads Random Nurse and hasn't voted him yet, wouldn't that, like, prompt a realisation that maybe Dunn has whatever reasons he has to not vote for Nurse right away?

I am also not sure about the part of her VCA where she says that scum wouldn't "buddy" on a wagon and later appears to imply that by "buddying" she only means two scum piling onto a wagon consecutively. If she is town that is a really unfortunately sus series of posts.

Titus, if you're town here I understand it's going to be difficult for you to take me seriously, but. You're coming off as quite certain of your solve for someone who subbed into the game some 3 days ago and I don't really understand how you'd be willing to bet the game on what essentially seems to be VCA + "Nurse wouldn't bus Firebringer" (which is not obvious at all to me). I'd need more context into why you think VCA works so well.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4621, Aisa wrote: I am also not sure about the part of her VCA where she says that scum wouldn't "buddy" on a wagon and later appears to imply that by "buddying" she only means two scum piling onto a wagon consecutively. If she is town that is a really unfortunately sus series of posts.
Even with that criteria, all 3 of our slots are voting in a row in this votecount:

Their response is in gives a different reason
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Titus is definitely exaggerating my stance with mass claim. I'm the one who initially suggested we do so, then changed my mind on a new day based on new information. Even still, I believe I said I was still fine with a mass claim today if Hu Tao/NorwegiantBoy wanted to do that, but that I felt it was better to simply eliminate Fire since I believed that would happen either way.

Saying Fire is not the play due to role is silly. That's the reason we didn't consider them
yesterday
. And he didn't protect Bob, which is the reason we were going to vote them out today. It's elo now, continuing to push that we need to hold off based on them using their role is silly.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4623, Dunnstral wrote: Titus is definitely exaggerating my stance with mass claim. I'm the one who initially suggested we do so, then changed my mind on a new day based on new information. Even still, I believe I said I was still fine with a mass claim today if Hu Tao/NorwegiantBoy wanted to do that, but that I felt it was better to simply eliminate Fire since I believed that would happen either way.

Saying Fire is not the play due to role is silly. That's the reason we didn't consider them
yesterday
. And he didn't protect Bob, which is the reason we were going to vote them out today. It's elo now, continuing to push that we need to hold off based on them using their role is silly.
This is absolutely misrepping what I said. The vote counts acted like a guilty. I explained that. I look at counterwagons.

Second, I don't believe Fire can necessarily use his role. His role is just necessary in the setup unless there is another PR. Masons (two conftown) plus a protective is balanced. Here, due to presumably good cop play, we have 3 and a protective.

Lastly, Random is 100% the correct play. There's no effort there. I've played this particular way to force out that Dunn is aligned with Aisa socially. This will set up a tomorrow of me and Fire v Aisa and Dunn. That will settle the marbles.

As for the reason my vote was less important than Dunn's is because I made my solve clear. I wanted to lock in Dunn to his perspective.

Now that we have Dunn and Aisa essentially claiming aligned, we can get the secure Random flip whenever the conftown are ready.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”