Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 946, Political Clout wrote:
In post 944, Civil Scum wrote: You’re asking me to disprove your impressions of Bobs behavior, somehow insinuating that your impressions lead to an inescapable conclusion. It’s baffling behavior truly.
So dodging the questions? interesting, noted.

I guess it's just weird then civil scum since I'm "reaching so hard" it shouldn't be difficult to say why. Since your impression of me was that I'm reaching which is When someone over-exaggerates facts to validate their own opinion. Which facts did I over exaggerate. What set of logical beliefs are you using to say I'm reaching?
I believe the word “reaching” has many different definitions depending on context.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 932, Political Clout wrote: As far as I can tell Bob has no solving intent behind his posts. Very early on in the game Bob becomes a well this is how you should play mafia spokesperson giving advice but never commenting themselves on alignment in regards to slots that they are talking about or talking to. Then finally he starts pushing naerys after someone else starts pushing naerys which just feels like they're piling on. Bob then does this weird thing where he "reveals" what he was doing all along after the interaction.
This seems like self-serving analysis to put it lightly.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 948, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 945, bob3141 wrote:
In post 938, Political Clout wrote:
In post 933, bob3141 wrote: And yet i normaly always solve the game :-P

Saying im not solving is just weak sause.

VOTE: Political Clout

Notice now that I push boberino does he actually vote. This is the same.logic he is using that he defended hi tao with. If it was deserving of a vote now why wasn't it deserving of a vote them? Bob-o is clearly lashing out here since I dared attack his slot.
Lol

So what your saying is that you saw me calling you scum with it being supper obvous i was about to Vote my scum read. And you tried to get in weak sause argument before it was to late.

You havnt tried to sort any one so far this game. Not even naerys who is suppost to be you second scum read and was one of the two leading wagons at the point of your first so called "readlist".
Valid points Bob. Especially his attack on you ‘suddenly voting’.

PC, here’s another impression “clearly flailing”.
I'm not the one scrambling, quadruple posting, can't get my thoughts in order, trying to shade everything some one else says without demonstrating how you logically reached that conclusion. It's only day 1 civil scum relax I've only barely started to push your slot. Bob seems like an okay guy he can probably defend himself.
Ya basic!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 844, Civil Scum wrote: You really expect me to believe you are arguing in good faith right now? Interesting.
answer questions sometimes pretty pretty please
In post 857, Naerys wrote: I honestly didnt think there is a vig. And i could claim that if RN flips scum you are his buddy, and you were trying to make us believe there is a vig in this setup.
this is a good thought but i'm a bit surprised (initially) to see it coming from naerys
In post 865, Civil Scum wrote: For posterity and fans of WIFOM, this time in order of decreasing scumminess:

PC
Bellaphant
Yimmy
RN
IAVH
Starfire
Greeting
Naerys
Hu Tao
KKFC
Bob
STD
Civil Scum
In post 869, Civil Scum wrote: Revision:

PC
Bellaphant
Yimmy
Starfire
Naerys
Greeting
Hu Tao
IAVH
RN
KKFC
Bob
STD
Civil Scum

Final.
ok you gotta explain what happened here. did you reread? did you keep on thinking? how did the first 14 get posted? ok the first one is earlier, you had time to think. but, like, three within four minutes of each other?
In post 888, Naerys wrote:
In post 485, Naerys wrote:
I
f i were scum, i would try to either avoid or lash against Random´s probing.
A
nd here i am, trying to answear them all as well as i can.
M
ight be utterly unbelieveable at this point but not giving up yet.
J
ust trying to say that no matter what you say, the truth is only one.
K
eep
at it.
I am a jailkeeper. 2-Shot Complex Jailkeeper.
poor town play but very believable
also i think this role indicates there is a vig, especially cause of the complex modifier. i think if naerys is being coached she doesn't use this rule as an excuse that there isn't a vig? i guess the complex could've been thrown in later. naerys is probably town though
In post 897, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 853, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 146, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 143, Civil Scum wrote: Care to be any more specific than that?
no
You mean it would
suck
be awesome if everyone played awesomely like this too right?
FTFY
another banger post from std
In post 903, Save The Dragons wrote: I think
A
More
Tactical approach to crumbing
Ought to be used
When crumbing
Now
townreading std for this post. let's see if anyone else catches on :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: right std :wink: :wink: :wink:
In post 905, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 884, Bellaphant wrote: @civil, I'm honestly not following how I went from one of your strongest tr to scum? What did I miss?
Yimmy seems really town , I think pc comes off better from th civil interaction.
I’ll try to summarize later today, although I’ll say up front that my list is based on a lot of gut and a lot of deciding to put stock in other people’s reads. And most of all built on who I think is strong town.
i don't see how this is an answer to bella's question? you've elaborated on this read and it doesn't really line up with this answer. (also cool to see how ok you are with gut reads. hope that doesn't suddenly change when someone has a gut read you disagree with)
In post 915, Hu Tao wrote: Should we give her a pool of people to JK or no
In post 916, Hu Tao wrote: If not I don't mind being JKed tonight
ummm so do you know what the complex modifier means? please answer
In post 932, Political Clout wrote: As far as I can tell Bob has no solving intent behind his posts. Very early on in the game Bob becomes a well this is how you should play mafia spokesperson giving advice but never commenting themselves on alignment in regards to slots that they are talking about or talking to. Then finally he starts pushing naerys after someone else starts pushing naerys which just feels like they're piling on. Bob then does this weird thing where he "reveals" what he was doing all along after the interaction.
good post
In post 934, Political Clout wrote:
In post 928, bob3141 wrote: In the case a bit of pressure on you to see how you react and the after that reaction see who aligns but never realy has a justification behidn there read. In this case PC who went after LnHF but never actualy tried to sort you

so odds are very high that PC is scum
Like this post for example it's weird that we're consolidating so he throws out my name and pairs it with a very high chance that I'm scum. Where is the vote the deadline is frozen why not push me? It feels like they just threw out my name to see what other people would think before they vote me. A testing of the waters. Bobby already has civil scums vote surely. The whole thing is weird and likely scum motivated.
less good post

again, imagine i quoted some more of cs' posts with "bad post" appended. i think i can see a lot of his posts as bad town, but i really don't want to admit that. other people are admitting it for me so it's fine

have not made anything out of this bob-pc convo if i'm honest. siding with pc more and more by the second for some reason (not a good reason). he's making more sense than bob at least
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Civil Scum »

You know I just realized something about PC UNVOTE: PC
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 930, bob3141 wrote:
In post 901, Save The Dragons wrote: crumbing JK doesn't mean town
But is a self resolving slot now as scum cant afford to leave a JK alive. Although 2 shot JK is a role scum can get i dont think scum claims like this. As a scum player would be flailing in their PT first and would be reassured by their partners. Even new players would prob ask their partners first
and it's possible this didn't happen the way your perfect scenario describes
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 936, Civil Scum wrote: Let’s not forget that PC = scum gives us two town reads on Hu Tao and Naerys if one assumes he did not break site rules in his first post.
i think you need to let this go, mods often don't enforce this rule
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 956, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 936, Civil Scum wrote: Let’s not forget that PC = scum gives us two town reads on Hu Tao and Naerys if one assumes he did not break site rules in his first post.
i think you need to let this go, mods often don't enforce this rule
Good to know. It’s WIFOM at the end of the day.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 924, DragonEater70 wrote:
Greeting has requested replacement. I am looking for one now.

Deadline will be frozen until a replacement is found.
Well this gives us more time
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Disagree with this. I see solving
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

You're always so caught up on the most random things :lol: but this post makes me wanna townrrad you more
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Hu Tao »

@yimmy I don't know what the complex is. What does it mean?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 961, Hu Tao wrote: @yimmy I don't know what the complex is. What does it mean?
Works on Power roles only.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:40 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 850, Hu Tao wrote: Can we get a updated vote count @mod
I will do one when I get home (in ~1 hour)
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Civil Scum »

I that case, I was j/k,

CONFIRM
VOTE: Political Clout
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 822, Hu Tao wrote: I'm not sure but I doubt it would be allowed. But feels like this convo isn't constructive anyway
In post 821, Civil Scum wrote: I mean if PC had really outed his teammates.
In post 820, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 816, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 805, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 84, Political Clout wrote: It appears I have rolled mafia this game! I bring to you my two collaborators naerys and hu tao I hope and ask politely you can bring yourself to vote them first before finally voting me.

VOTE: Hu Tao

Because in the scum pt they said they were going to bus me and I did not like that at all!
This post is aging like a fine wine. I mean, would a post like this break site rules if it was true and Naerys and Hu Tao didn’t approve it?
How exactly is it aging like fine wine?
I wasn’t sure if this would be against the rules.

Even now, I’m not entirely sure that a Mod wouldn’t just allow game breaking behavior instead of just calling the game.

I’m pretty sure Hapy said this already but If you and Naerys agreed to allow this, is it still against site rules?
In post 806, iamveryhappy wrote: ccan't out partners but can out self.
In post 805, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 84, Political Clout wrote: It appears I have rolled mafia this game! I bring to you my two collaborators naerys and hu tao I hope and ask politely you can bring yourself to vote them first before finally voting me.

VOTE: Hu Tao

Because in the scum pt they said they were going to bus me and I did not like that at all!
This post is aging like a fine wine. I mean, would a post like this break site rules if it was true and Naerys and Hu Tao didn’t approve it?
General reminder that discussion of rule breaks or perceived rule breaks in an ongoing game is prohibited, as it constitutes out-of-game information.

(sorry for weird quotation order)
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Ok sorry, I just thought I’d seen a rule like that somewhere.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 961, Hu Tao wrote: @yimmy I don't know what the complex is. What does it mean?
link with all normal roles and modifiers

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

well atleast what was normal september 2022
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 953, Yimmy wrote:
In post 865, Civil Scum wrote: For posterity and fans of WIFOM, this time in order of decreasing scumminess:

PC
Bellaphant
Yimmy
RN
IAVH
Starfire
Greeting
Naerys
Hu Tao
KKFC
Bob
STD
Civil Scum
In post 869, Civil Scum wrote: Revision:

PC
Bellaphant
Yimmy
Starfire
Naerys
Greeting
Hu Tao
IAVH
RN
KKFC
Bob
STD
Civil Scum

Final.
ok you gotta explain what happened here. did you reread? did you keep on thinking? how did the first 14 get posted? ok the first one is earlier, you had time to think. but, like, three within four minutes of each other?
I think it was really just putting things together in real time. Really only RN and IAVH are moving very much. I’m still having trouble placing them. I kind of saw what could be a very bad slip up and with so many PRs out there already, maybe throwing in a couple of masons is overdoing it.

The problem is, I kind of believe RNs claim, but he could just be playing a crafty angle and in general a good game as scum.

In my recent dealings with him he also didn’t strike me as someone who seems very worried about getting shot, which makes me believe his claim.

Those two players are really the only two that can move significantly up or down the list depending on my mood at any given moment.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 950, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 946, Political Clout wrote:
In post 944, Civil Scum wrote: You’re asking me to disprove your impressions of Bobs behavior, somehow insinuating that your impressions lead to an inescapable conclusion. It’s baffling behavior truly.
So dodging the questions? interesting, noted.

I guess it's just weird then civil scum since I'm "reaching so hard" it shouldn't be difficult to say why. Since your impression of me was that I'm reaching which is When someone over-exaggerates facts to validate their own opinion. Which facts did I over exaggerate. What set of logical beliefs are you using to say I'm reaching?
I believe the word “reaching” has many different definitions depending on context.
Which is to say that I believe you chose a particular definition of the term in order to give your point more weight than it had. Again, very self-serving behavior and very odd for a townie.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Civil Scum »

I only wonder when the bussing will start…
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Civil Scum »

It was such an obvious strawman, I was not going to dragged into wrestling it.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 962, Naerys wrote:
Works on Power roles only.
Oh. Then nevermind :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Hu Tao »

All 3 scum seem to just be in the: PC, Greeting, Starfire, Yimmy group. I seem to have a reason to somewhat Town read everyone else.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”