mystery box of silver 15: i'm killing hostages (negotiated)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1223, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1196, Dannflor wrote:
Why is there such a large burden of proof assigned to the BlueSnakelet wagon that has not been applied to literally any other wagon in the game up until now?
because every other wagon of note besides koba's has had people arguing their points. koba and snakelet for SOME REASON seem to be consensus wagons that everyone is fine just going "yeah scum" on and voting on without a second thought lmao
who cares about what arguments people have?
People can literally say whatever the fuck it is that they want.
I only care about peoples actions, that has way more meaning to me than any words people will say.
The people who are seeing these players as wolves don’t feel the need to elaborate any further. They just see it.
I doubt u would get it until u get more experienced in the game. There are times where effort is required into convincing other players and it’s simply not that time yet.

The people who voted snek didn’t need this to be convinced to vote snek. They just looked at the slot and went “ya I can see this flipping mafia” and how people have been voting it to me seems really natural.

Like this is just the biggest “who cares” post ever and I’m not sure you’re even thinking from a town perspective when it comes to this.

Like why is it the burden of other players to convince u that bluesnek is mafia?
U should be able to form a read on the player based on what they have done. I haven’t seen u do this. I haven’t seen u try to push for him being town, so I don’t get why being against this is the right decision.

Like ur just sitting here and going “guys why is this player being voted??? Why is this player mafia???” Like bro look for yourself, we’re not here to hold ur hand and baby u, we’re here to kill mafia.
If ur still not convinced the guy flips mafia after looking for yourself, say something as to why.

I think any townie that doesn’t have bluesnek as town should be happy to use their vote and resolve the slot so I really don’t get what the fuck it is that’s going on in ur head.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

Reads in mafia are such a subjective thing that the idea that scumreading you here is like, this fundamentally terrible act is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

Especially when you admit you're posting for yourself
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1246, Alisae wrote: HPE seems like they’ve magnetically leaned towards fos’ me over anything that is natural.
Rly need to look into the slot more.

I dunno what’s going on w/ meuh.
Mush is probably town who wants to be right but their reasons are bad (not mafia indicative) and they’re only pointing out not alignment indivisible things “eww Ali doesn’t make their thought processes transparent and their snek vote is bad and empty they must be mafia even tho these reasons are super not alignment indicative but I don’t play mafia very often so I’m just rolling with it cuz it’s better than nothing” which btw is totally fine, just annoying.

Town want to be right and kill mafia.
Wolves want to be justified/ironclad and kill town.

Look for this.
In post 835, Alisae wrote:
In post 762, BlueSnakelet wrote: Ok, I paid attention to ofrhz. Mostly the things It's Highness pointed out in .

I read Ranger and ofrhz combined ISOs. From #15 to #91 it's all Ranger (including her readlists). From #97 to #112 it's all ofrhz talking about things other than Ranger. The next post from either of them is ofrhz's "serious" vote on Ranger, which he later explains was because of Ranger's readlists.

I agree, this development makes 0 sense. ofrhz voted without a reason, and then invented a reason when questioned.

VOTE: ofrhz
lets eliminate this guy day 1
I mean koba is also fine but this guy DEFINITELY flips mafia
VOTE: BlueSnek[/b]
In post 840, Alisae wrote: ofrhz (7): The Bulge, Dannflor, MUSHSHAGANA, Skygazer, HighPrincessErinys, Ranger, BlueSnakelet
DkKoba (4): Doctor Drew, PookyTheMagicalBear, Meuh, xyzzy
Ranger (2): Morning Tweet, RCE
PookyTheMagicalBear (1): SirCakez
SirCakez (1): iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy (1): ofrhz
Drew (1): Koba
BlueSnek (1): Alisae

not voting (2): sheepsaysmeep

Snek voting the biggest wagon kekw
In post 916, Alisae wrote:
In post 915, SirCakez wrote:
In post 785, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 783, SirCakez wrote: How often does this dude hit home runs like are we gonna be seeing a lot of mod elims here or like not really
Cakez proving once again they did not pay the most attention to the setup. Not many, for the most part.
This is a bastard game where the mod randomly assassinates people based on a baseball player
Who could take it seriously
Cakez ik you're town can u vote bluesnek?
In post 1045, Alisae wrote: HPE why don't you want to vote bluesnek?
In post 1150, Alisae wrote: ofrhz what do u think of bluesneks vote on u

this is just funny from where im sitting but let me explain

I agree with alisae's logic to a certain degree btw, which is ironic because

alisae replied to 2 bluesnek posts posted a votecount, and is trying to push people to vote this slot to eliminate them and has presented not a single question to bluesnek to sort them. that sounds a *lot* like not trying to be right.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1250, Alisae wrote:
Why is there such a large burden of proof assigned to the BlueSnakelet wagon that has not been applied to literally any other wagon in the game up until now?
because every other wagon of note besides koba's has had people arguing their points. koba and snakelet for SOME REASON seem to be consensus wagons that everyone is fine just going "yeah scum" on and voting on without a second thought lmao
I only care about peoples actions, that has way more meaning to me than any words people will say.
The people who are seeing these players as wolves don’t feel the need to elaborate any further. They just see it.
I doubt u would get it until u get more experienced in the game. There are times where effort is required into convincing other players and it’s simply not that time yet.

The people who voted snek didn’t need this to be convinced to vote snek. They just looked at the slot and went “ya I can see this flipping mafia” and how people have been voting it to me seems really natural.

Like this is just the biggest “who cares” post ever and I’m not sure you’re even thinking from a town perspective when it comes to this.

Like why is it the burden of other players to convince u that bluesnek is mafia?
U should be able to form a read on the player based on what they have done. I haven’t seen u do this. I haven’t seen u try to push for him being town, so I don’t get why being against this is the right decision.

Like ur just sitting here and going “guys why is this player being voted??? Why is this player mafia???” Like bro look for yourself, we’re not here to hold ur hand and baby u, we’re here to kill mafia.
If ur still not convinced the guy flips mafia after looking for yourself, say something as to why.

I think any townie that doesn’t have bluesnek as town should be happy to use their vote and resolve the slot so I really don’t get what the fuck it is that’s going on in ur head.
are you claiming that you have a 100% accurate read on bluesnek after 15 posts
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like the confidence <-> content avaiable ratio is why you are being accused of agenda pushing and trying to push bad faith lmao

pretty obvious, if i wanted to pretend like the other reasons to lock you as scum in, i could say this alone is worthy of wagoning you and pushing you to make better content.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1254, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1250, Alisae wrote:

are you claiming that you have a 100% accurate read on bluesnek after 15 posts
Ya they seem pretty easy to read.
I had the good read on them in tm and the differences in their play from that game and here are just night and day
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In fact in tm I got an accurate read on them and I don’t think they even had 15 posts before I identified them as town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

There is 0 concern from Alisae that they might be wrong about bluesnek or giving them a chance to rebut what they said about them.

I mean I know I don't need to point this out bc clearly ppl can see it but yeah, this is just bad faith play and pulling the wool over hoping it works just enough to get that 1 kill
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ok I had a tr on bluesnek by isolation 11
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1257, Alisae wrote: In fact in tm I got an accurate read on them and I don’t think they even had 15 posts before I identified them as town.
thats not the current discussion. that works if we believe you are town

the point is your approach to them is not towny nor is yours towards me for that matter

You have no baseline for them being scum(and by no means I think you believe a townread off 10 posts is something you lock in for the whole game)

It isn't a debate that you want to get the slot killed asap, you being in a rush is extremely suspicious. Does bluesnek have a bomb that can kill 5 players at once and we have to quickly kill them b4 they can talk again?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by schadd_ »

fuuuuuck i literally had the game open and i missed it by like 30 seconds

The Bulge has been detonated. he was a
vanilla hostage
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Meuh »

Oh!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i see similarities to their posting there and here, enough to say its easily plausible
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1262, schadd_ wrote: fuuuuuck i literally had the game open and i missed it by like 30 seconds

vanilla hostage
oh he wasnt scummy :(
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Meuh »

It kinda makes sense but also wouldn't have been my pick
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/It

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by BlueSnakelet »

In post 976, ofrhz wrote:
In post 762, BlueSnakelet wrote: Ok, I paid attention to ofrhz. Mostly the things It's Highness pointed out in .

I read Ranger and ofrhz combined ISOs. From #15 to #91 it's all Ranger (including her readlists). From #97 to #112 it's all ofrhz talking about things other than Ranger. The next post from either of them is ofrhz's "serious" vote on Ranger, which he later explains was because of Ranger's readlists.

I agree, this development makes 0 sense. ofrhz voted without a reason, and then invented a reason when questioned.

VOTE: ofrhz
The omgus within me must respond to this. How much trajectory do you think I should have had from to ?
From your very first post in the game until your Ranger vote, Ranger didn't post a thing. You joined, talked for a bit, read the few earlier pages, formed a scumread based on that, and then made a naked vote.

That doesn't track. If you had a reason for voting Ranger, you would share it before/while you voted.
In post 1052, Alisae wrote:
In post 1048, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1045, Alisae wrote: HPE why don't you want to vote bluesnek?
Why do you want to? Talk to me, convince me why Snake is scum.
ofrhz vote bad
guy does not want to be right

i think the guy if he is town should be able to be decently townie and easy to find and this isn't it.
to me it just looks obv
Yes, I do.
In post 1095, Alisae wrote:
In post 40, Doctor Drew wrote: Someone better start obv towning, I might just be your lord a savior who can save your soul.

Or something like that, I had too much sun and too much rum today so I don't know what's going on.

I did actually walk on water though.
this post is not written by mafia sry koba
Why not? Mafia can shitpost too.
In post 1112, ofrhz wrote:
In post 727, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 715, Doctor Drew wrote:
[...]

But ya, as I said I don't think Ranger was actually complicit in it and was just Koba seemingly purposely going over the top.

[...]
I'd like to state for the record that this is
not
what Drew said before. He said that he thinks that both Koba and Ranger were playing a theater, but he
might
be wrong about Ranger.

Drew's weak scumread on Ranger became a townread. Which is fine of course, but this feels like gaslighting.
Do you find this progression to be scummy instead of coming from a townie changing their mind? The Ranger trajectory feels fairly believable to me. This post feels like picking at an ~inconsistency~ but also picking at one that doesn't seem to be there. See:
At the time I took Drew's "I don't think Ranger was complicit in it" to mean "I think Ranger wasn't complicit in it", which was wrong, sorry. It Drew had said that, then he would be implying that he was townreading Ranger all along.
In post 1124, Alisae wrote:
In post 1110, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Willing to bet good money on atleast 2 scum in ofrhz/Pooky/Alisae/Drew, but for my sanity this one is gonna just go and take it's shower and relax for the rest of the night. Toodle-oo
Why am I mafia?
ofrhz is probably mafia, and as soon as I jumped in their wagon you immediately formed a counterwagon on flimsy reasoning.
In post 1170, ofrhz wrote: Idk I'm refraining from voting Pooky because makes it seem like he genuinely didn't realize how he was coming across.

Rereading HPE's ISO, I remember how much I disliked though. The cherry on top is that BlueSnakelet liked this post and cited it as a reason to scum read me
Why didn't you like 472? The only reason you ever cited was OMGUS.
It's not. You're the only one putting any effort into scumreading me.
immediately pinged me because it's *too* transparent, while not consisting of much content either. At the end of this wall, I cannot tell where BlueSnakelet stands on either Ranger or Kkoba, except for the idea that they aren't buddies. Everything is "understandable," or "NAI." There are no hard opinions in this post. The biggest stance BlueSnakelet takes is that kkoba did not look argumentative.
That post is absolutely pro-Koba. I chose to use the more neutral "is at worst NAI" because I was arguing against posts that insisted that Koba was scum rotten. I thought it would be easier to sell on Koba being neutral than town.

I absolutely think Koba's selection of meta is towny, because scum creating a fake case would be more careful with their selection than town speaking their mind.
What does the post do? It screams "look at me I'm so town!" The phrasing of "I was going to suspect Ranger" feels overly self aware. It wants people to know that it has had a thought process and change of mind about Ranger. I don't think townie's generally phrase posts like this. Townies aren't this self conscious about their thought processes. Wherever they end up on a slot, they are gonna share that. They'd just say, "I'm not suspecting Ranger." But that phrasing, and the post as a whole, feels like BlueSnakelet using a lot of words to show that he is "solving," while not really saying anything substantial at all.
I wrote that post while catching up on the discussion. Originally, the post did contain a blatant scumread on Ranger, but when I reached the end I changed my mind, erased the scumread and replaced it with the "I was going to suspect Ranger" paragraph.
Does anyone actually think that naked voting is a scum tell? Because that is basically what this post by BlueSnakelet boils down to. I do not believe that BlueSnakelet actually believes in this case. It, again, smells like trying to look solvey without having any substance behind it.
Do
you
think that naked voting is a scum tell? Because that's literally my reason to suspect ofrhz.
Like, tbh, this post is one of the best town cases someone has made on ofrhz all game.
Is this your response to my last question? The reason your read on ofrhz was "cooling off" is literally because of me?
In post 886, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 868, Dannflor wrote: I simply do not believe Blue’s read on ofrhz

My scum read on ofrhz is cooling off as well

Idk what you want me to do *not* vote people I think are scum?
You pressured me to vote for someone and asked my opinion on ofrhz. So I read their ISO and formed an opinion on them.

Why is your scum read on ofrhz "cooling off"? What changed since last time?
Let he who is with sin, and loves it, cast the final stone.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tbh the fact it wasnt drew or pooky kinda implicates the duo lmao

but maybe the lack of engagement was a factor in schadd's reads

tempted to go into schadds games to get a feel on how he reads mafia
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Drew has my role and crumbed it lmao
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1262, schadd_ wrote: fuuuuuck i literally had the game open and i missed it by like 30 seconds

vanilla hostage
RIPPPPPPPP
time for that pfp change
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Meuh »

Drew's been one of the most obvious townies imo
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by schadd_ »

im sorry i thoght he was gonna flip wolf
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(fwiw wrt the meta argument, I would actually just not use meta usually as scum unless im confident there isnt anything that can be used to debunk it reasonably bc I know how easily it can be debunked if you got that route since its public info, i DID shitpush dwlee99 on another site among people i play with a lot by leveraging my clout of being good within that group to get him miseliminated despite him being towny lolz)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1272, schadd_ wrote: im sorry i thoght he was gonna flip wolf