Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean you did not mention a way to regain the abilities so i assumed vanillaizer
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

but wouldnt aureal just, die?
master at being scum(my)
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

so the neat part of a cult where members can recruit as well is
you cannot kill it
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:47 pm

but i thought only aureal can unlock the abilities
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:48 pm

im also scared of townies accidently giving up too many of their votes for scum getting a majority in voting for a day

though i guess a psuedo-vote could solve that problem
master at being scum(my)
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

it is nigh impossible to achieve kill parity with it after a single recruit happens
alter of rautherdir
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aureal trying to push they are town for role is like one of those classic role madness scumclaims lol. not that im ever gonna use that as a sole reason but the more they push it the more i just wanna tunnel harder
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also with roles like that that involve recruitment and all that i am worried about stuff like RadientCowbells anything upick where ppl foolishly prayed to this player when they died even tho they were obviously scum early game and they just turbo bussed to get an alternative wincon.

not enabling anyone elses role like that
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Cook »

what if u get neighborized koba
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
"If Mafia game not filling, you have not enough hostages" — Enchant //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1631, DkKoba wrote: aureal trying to push they are town for role is like one of those classic role madness scumclaims lol. not that im ever gonna use that as a sole reason but the more they push it the more i just wanna tunnel harder
So you try to push that I'm scum for my role and then call it a scumclaim when I think otherwise. Wow. Okay. I was starting to think maybe you weren't actually scum, but you're really trying to make the case that your scumflip will be a real scumflip and not this 'death miller' thing, aren't you?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1634, Aureal wrote:
In post 1631, DkKoba wrote: aureal trying to push they are town for role is like one of those classic role madness scumclaims lol. not that im ever gonna use that as a sole reason but the more they push it the more i just wanna tunnel harder
So you try to push that I'm scum for my role and then call it a scumclaim when I think otherwise. Wow. Okay. I was starting to think maybe you weren't actually scum, but you're really trying to make the case that your scumflip will be a real scumflip and not this 'death miller' thing, aren't you?
why does anyone townread this slot btw
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Cook »

difference is in the provability

you could fake neighborize with a scum buddy

koba dying calls bullshit on another trueclaim
or
confirms mafia is fakeclaiming

Inventor of 3d20 //
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean
we can keep the powers without the slot in this case though i really do not know if that is a power that scum would have or
well to be more specific i am not sure it is one scum would claim

if it includes an actual factional recruit for mafia that is the only thing that gives me pause
there is not much harm in letting me get hit with it though for example
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i would run into the same issue of uh

needing to get hit with rangers ability in order to recruit anyone other then scum though

however
that just turns me into a cop
alter of rautherdir
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1625, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean you did not mention a way to regain the abilities so i assumed vanillaizer
It just says people get a copy of all my abilities, so I assume everything in the original role still exists, you're just blocked from using other night actions while in Amway. I assume people would still flip as their original role, maybe with the Amway abilities added on? I guess I could ask the mod, if people want to know.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that is a neighborize ooh yeah i can be a cop
alter of rautherdir
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 1635, DkKoba wrote:
koba what’s your poe atm

mine is aureal clout drew. one of those three are who i’m happy with atm subject to change and people yelling at me

Inventor of 3d20 //
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

plus vig

desperate vig my beloved
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

great i am gonna have to take back what i said about my role not being part of a breaking strategy
alter of rautherdir
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1641, Cook wrote:
In post 1635, DkKoba wrote:
koba what’s your poe atm

mine is aureal clout drew. one of those three are who i’m happy with atm subject to change and people yelling at me
Theta Alpine
DragonEater70
Bingle
AniX
Ranger
Save The Dragons
Random Nurse
Political Clout
Skygazer
Cook
camelCasedSnivy
Alisae
KatyKimFanClub
Doctor Drew
Ircher
Aureal
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1638, Theta Alpine wrote: i would run into the same issue of uh

needing to get hit with rangers ability in order to recruit anyone other then scum though

however

Ooooh, you think the Desperate would apply to powers given to you, not just the ability you already have?

This is hurting my head to think about, lol. The neighborhood is automatically created on anyone when you do the appropriate interactions with them so long as they're not already an Amway consultant (though xyzzy did say it'd be a good idea to send a PM to point out the interaction so they don't miss it) so a failure of the neighborhood to form after you're sure the mod knows would indicate that it's been blocked somehow. And so far as I can tell that wouldn't even be blocked on Bingle, he just wouldn't be able to accept the actual abilities. So I guess it could be an investigation if it works like that, though it feels like it shouldn't.
-furtiveglance
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

to be fair political clout is a policy kill for me
they are defying the will of the town
they must die
alter of rautherdir
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:12 pm

in the one game i played with poltical clout they claimed doc at e-1 as vt so i think this entire thing is just NAI due to how oblivious this man is

i still agree with a policy lim regardless
master at being scum(my)
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1645, Aureal wrote:
In post 1638, Theta Alpine wrote: i would run into the same issue of uh

however

Ooooh, you think the Desperate would apply to powers given to you, not just the ability you already have?

This is hurting my head to think about, lol. The neighborhood is automatically created on anyone when you do the appropriate interactions with them so long as they're not already an Amway consultant (though xyzzy did say it'd be a good idea to send a PM to point out the interaction so they don't miss it) so a failure of the neighborhood to form after you're sure the mod knows would indicate that it's been blocked somehow. And so far as I can tell that wouldn't even be blocked on Bingle, he just wouldn't be able to accept the actual abilities. So I guess it could be an investigation if it works like that, though it feels like it shouldn't.
yeah
desperate is not tied specifically to my original ability so it would apply to any inventions or new abilities given to me as well
we would probably want ranger to hit me with their ability so i can start getting a town recruit chain of my own
then future usages would have desperate so i can use it as a cop
then once enough power for vig
well

desperate vig is a little bit powerful
alter of rautherdir
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:14 pm

i still dont believe ranger is a miller ftr