Mini 2308 | Blood over Utopia | Utopia fell.

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1119, meowmeow wrote:how strongly would you say you townread engagement normally?

also what's your read on flavor leaf / cakes rn?
I READ BASED OFF OF COLD HARD VIBES
engagement? does not matter IT DEPENDS ALL ON THE VIBES OF WHAT YOU SAY YKNOW YKNOW :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: SOMETIMES THOSE VIBES JUST AINT GOOD! i dont even remember what i was thinking at the time of the post youre quoting! but i think it was just that nothing seemed ulterior motives or some shit like that.

i think honestly out of flavor leaf and cakez i would rather go flavor leaf because i think theyre bsing their posts, and the switch from cakez onto me just felt like too fast of a switch. but also i like my cakez wagon because it pisses so many people off. i dont know if i even fully trust that flavor leaf is scum or if im blinded there and theyre just an idiot! but i think theyll be in for a fun surprise later on! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
cakez has been meh, it hasnt really improved too much in my opinion.

any other questions? :cool: :cool:
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1143, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m bad with choosing mech stuff can you explain
it's basically like an extra elim that gives us money. the downside is that it doesn't work on scum, but that's fine cause then we have confirmed scum we can lim the next day. also only the people who voted for it have a say, but if everyone votes for it, that isn't a problem.

-ace
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Deal With The Devil »

In post 1151, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1143, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m bad with choosing mech stuff can you explain
it's basically like an extra elim that gives us money. the downside is that it doesn't work on scum, but that's fine cause then we have confirmed scum we can lim the next day. also only the people who voted for it have a say, but if everyone votes for it, that isn't a problem.

-ace
If everyone votes for it, we don't get a second project and scum get free money.

- Alianna
Hydra of Doctor Drew and Alianna.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1150, marcistar wrote:
In post 1119, meowmeow wrote:how strongly would you say you townread engagement normally?

engagement? does not matter IT DEPENDS ALL ON THE VIBES OF WHAT YOU SAY YKNOW YKNOW :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: SOMETIMES THOSE VIBES JUST AINT GOOD! i dont even remember what i was thinking at the time of the post youre quoting! but i think it was just that nothing seemed ulterior motives or some shit like that.

i think honestly out of flavor leaf and cakez i would rather go flavor leaf because i think theyre bsing their posts, and the switch from cakez onto me just felt like too fast of a switch. but also i like my cakez wagon because it pisses so many people off. i dont know if i even fully trust that flavor leaf is scum or if im blinded there and theyre just an idiot! but i think theyll be in for a fun surprise later on! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

A wrong read does not make someone an ‘idiot’ especially on Day 1.

This is a poor take, and seems to fully just be there to discredit
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If anyone thinks that’s townie, says something about you.

They could be town, but it’s not townie
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1152, Deal With The Devil wrote: If everyone votes for it, we don't get a second project and scum get free money.

- Alianna
right, didn't quite think that through. I still think we should be able to agree on someone to elim ahead of time.

-ace
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1154, Flavor Leaf wrote: If anyone thinks that’s townie, says something about you.

i read based off of cold hard vibes
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by meowmeow »

on the surface level i agree sacrifice is the best we have. it's just loyal vig which is much better than, like, someone's vote gets to be worth 1.33x, or whatever

i'm pretty suspicious of the way the rules are worded with how mafia get their power though - sacrifice stands out for being free and it really isn't weak enough to justify that compared to like, mayor or whatever. so i think it's likely there is some kind of hidden drawback to it. it's true that we have no idea what that might be and i don't think it totally invalidates sacrifice as a choice but it makes me more worried than i otherwise would be

fwiw i agree with the read that marci's pivot against fl is like... well it's strange but it doesn't feel especially scummy to me, because it's just poking at fl in such a strange way that i'm not sure scum marci needs to or wants to. town doesn't necessarily have much need to do it either, but i think scum is usually more cautious about things like that, and i think town marci is like, a bit limbaity and prone to doing things people don't understand that get her voted

i definitely understand the hesitation re: her cakez read a lot more and like, again i think i've seen something similar from town marci in the pick your power game, but if i hadn't i might be on that too

marci pls don't call ppl names :cry:
try as you might, you continue to be yourself.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1156, marcistar wrote:
In post 1154, Flavor Leaf wrote: If anyone thinks that’s townie, says something about you.

i read based off of cold hard vibes

Yeah, i figured you were new.

I could see Marci as noob town here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@meow - scum have this weird thing where they feel the need to discredit me a lot of times.

Devil saw this with Enchant recently, and i caught them out hard on Day 2 because of it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I do think RCE has scum equity here too.

They’re coasting and hiding behind a “need to prio FL first”

But like, RCE of all people should know that it’s much easier to read me as the game goes on, after flips.

But they also have been traumatized probably by scum Me, but idk

RCE, i think you gotta try to work with me at points here even if you think I could be scum, because I’m just feeling walled off from you here.
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by meowmeow »

In post 1150, marcistar wrote:

the engagement answer is fine i think?

w/ cakez is it like, pissing people off is the MISSION or is his mehness supposed to be like... a negative statement and not a neutral statement? maybe i'm bad at reading but i'm not sure
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

However, i do feel like Infinity came into this game ready to discredit me as well.

So if we can’t agree on Marcistar, since people seemed to think Penguin was scummy, I’d be open to Infinity.

This opens me up as a counterwagon by saying this, though, and with Cakez as the main wagon right now that would dissipate after and with Cakez suspicious of me

Saying this is suicide as scum
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by meowmeow »

i am still cautious of rce. i have more tolerance for him not posting since it was just like, he was active earlier, so it's probably just a temporary thing? maybe town leaning on the wagons like snivy and marci is something i like, but i'd like him to be clearer on if he's voting fl out of principle or if he's like really trying to lim leaf day 1 or whatever

i don't think i ever actually did the rce meta that i was going to do and i probably should
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Deal With The Devil »

I'm not opposed to using Sacrifice at some point in the game, I just feel that we will not get the best use out of it today.
We barely have time to coordinate who we want to use it on (if we were to leash the council) or to select a council of the towniest people and plan out who is voting what project. We don't even know what we're going to do with the money. We have less information than we ever will and are the least likely to be accurate today. I guess removing someone from the POE is great and all, but I'd rather have a cop guilty. I don't think it's as simple as "town-controlled kills are good for town" and I would rather hold onto it for now.
In post 1157, meowmeow wrote:i'm pretty suspicious of the way the rules are worded with how mafia get their power though - sacrifice stands out for being free and it really isn't weak enough to justify that compared to like, mayor or whatever. so i think it's likely there is some kind of hidden drawback to it. it's true that we have no idea what that might be and i don't think it totally invalidates sacrifice as a choice but it makes me more worried than i otherwise would be
This too.

- Alianna
Hydra of Doctor Drew and Alianna.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1157, meowmeow wrote:
i'm pretty suspicious of the way the rules are worded with how mafia get their power though - sacrifice stands out for being free and it really isn't weak enough to justify that compared to like, mayor or whatever. so i think it's likely there is some kind of hidden drawback to it. it's true that we have no idea what that might be and i don't think it totally invalidates sacrifice as a choice but it makes me more worried than i otherwise would be
fwiw I think this is fine and makes some amount of sense to us, it's just not our approach.

pedit: flavor, saying that we're discrediting you makes zero sense, all we said is that we don't agree with your read.

pedit 2: I also think that's fine alianna, some of us were just worried about potentially not getting to d4 to use the second sacrifice if we waited.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Have you seen scum Marci before, meow?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1165, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1157, meowmeow wrote:
fwiw I think this is fine and makes some amount of sense to us, it's just not our approach.

pedit: flavor, saying that we're discrediting you makes zero sense, all we said is that we don't agree with your read.

pedit 2: I also think that's fine alianna, some of us were just worried about potentially not getting to d4 to use the second sacrifice if we waited.

I know.

You saying it makes zero sense makes zero sense, though.

You should be able to see why I would think that, even if you are town.

So feels like cap tbh
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like everyone acts like I think it’s this or that, but I’m open to all possibilities like always, especially day 1.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It felt like you were discrediting, and i think that’s valid.

If you are town, that’s not what you are doing, but it’s completely fair for me to call it out as a possibility.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I really don't see why you would think that. I think you're trying to control the narrative no matter what alignment you are, which is frustrating and I'm going to push back against it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1170, Infinity 324 wrote: I really don't see why you would think that. I think you're trying to control the narrative no matter what alignment you are, which is frustrating and I'm going to push back against it.
You don’t see why i think you coming after me and pushing back at me could be scum indicative…?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like … you don’t think Me, FL…would think that?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like not see it as a possibility whatsoever?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Alright, I’m confident there is scum within Marci, RCEnigma, and Infinity.

At least 1. Not sure which one, they all have town possibility, but end of the day, here’s the thing, scum would have been hopping against me more if there wasn’t scum in there by now

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”