OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:04 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 789, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 787, Elements wrote: Why is asking people to vote scum indicative?

I feel like it's manipulative, like you're trying to get them to DO something they're otherwise unsure about. Especially so when the person you're asking struggles bad during Day 1.
You seem to be a lot more concerned about PP being scum for doing this over me, when I was very much employing the same tactic of getting the people who were hesistant about voting to vote. Why do I get a free pass for this but PP doesn't?
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Skygazer »

can someone spam quote me if there's a hammer btw. i might have a twilight post i wanna make, still mulling it over
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:10 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 801, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 789, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 787, Elements wrote: Why is asking people to vote scum indicative?

I feel like it's manipulative, like you're trying to get them to DO something they're otherwise unsure about. Especially so when the person you're asking struggles bad during Day 1.
You seem to be a lot more concerned about PP being scum for doing this over me, when I was very much employing the same tactic of getting the people who were hesistant about voting to vote. Why do I get a free pass for this but PP doesn't?
cuz you aren't voting him
<(") | (")>
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:29 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 756, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 755, KatyKimFanClub wrote: RN, what makes you think it could be a Skygazer/PP team?

Just process of elimination? It's an interesting theory.

Personally, I just feel leery/paranoid of them. I feel like PP is trying to control this game, like it's a more manipulative personality in this one. As for Skygazer I feel like he's kind of trying to manipulate other players into voting my slot. He says that voting me feels way too easy, then questions Oopsie like he's trying to get her to change her vote back, then inexplicably sheeps PP in .

How do you read those actions, KKFC?
I'm not sure either. On one hand if they are both town, then they probably could have piloted Day 1 a little better. However, I think, as of right now, they're more likely to be right about you than IAVH.
Your AtE pings me the wrong way, especially since Elements' intent to hammer post was almost assuredly fake.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:59 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Who is RN paired with right now?

Feels like the entire group has very quickly turned on him. Even if I don't feel his last couple pages have been super townie, no-one's speaking out in defence of him and in a small game like this I don't see bussing your partner as particularly viable.

I can see why people would think I'm paired with RN because of me liking his big analysis posts that others haven't + me trying to push onto Kitty, but outside of that everyone (bar Kitty) is positioning to get RN voted out today and it feels very similar to how IAVH went down yesterday.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:14 am

Post by PenguinPower »

were both scum on wagon yesterday or do you think one was off?
<(") | (")>
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:38 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 806, PenguinPower wrote: were both scum on wagon yesterday or do you think one was off?
I'm not sure, but going into this day I was assuming at least one was off since I felt justified in the IAVH being good for town to get through.
Show

Wiki page
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:40 am

Post by PenguinPower »

well, then it's down to rn, sky, and kitty.

it is 99% not kitty.

so it's rn or sky.
<(") | (")>
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:47 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 808, PenguinPower wrote: well, then it's down to rn, sky, and kitty.

it is 99% not kitty.

so it's rn or sky.
Ok I see what you're saying then.

When I'm next in the gamer zone I'll give Sky another look over. I've got paranoia and I wanna see if that clears up or grows on another look at the slot.
Show

Wiki page
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I was ULTRA busy yesterday and couldn't post much! I'm sorry!
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I don't like Ele on p31...
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 792, Random Nurse wrote: And yeah a lot of it does have to do with paranoia because I suspect if you're Scum you're good at being Scum, and I can't remember who exactly said it but one of the other players here mentioned that Scum PP tends to try to take control of the game and manipulate other players.
It's hard to tell a town leader from manipulative scum but I think PP is the former.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I don't understand why so many players seem to blindly trust him.

*shrugs*
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Skygazer »

on day three of quitting smoking; my head will be clearer before deadline but i'll still try to do some solving if i can
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 811, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like Ele on p31...
what don;t you like about it?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:08 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 809, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 808, PenguinPower wrote: well, then it's down to rn, sky, and kitty.

it is 99% not kitty.

so it's rn or sky.
Ok I see what you're saying then.

When I'm next in the gamer zone I'll give Sky another look over. I've got paranoia and I wanna see if that clears up or grows on another look at the slot.
Update on this - I tried but I'm having a roughh day and I wasn't able to get far into the ISO. Gonna try and tackle this in small lil bursts and hopefully it'll amount to something.

Basically the scumpool in (KKFC/RN/IAVH/Delta) pinged me a bit because Skygazer was holding a townread on IAVH prior to this, but was then pressured by PP about this townread with light accusations of white knighting and possible tmi. Feels like Sky sorta crumpled a bit here when they had made several posts beforehand ( ) reading the slot as town. exists but the progression feels unnatural to me.

@Sky What changed your read on IAVH here from townie to being in your scumpool?
Show

Wiki page
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Skygazer »

I've been bit before townreading scum for similar reasoning and a lot of what I felt about IAVH was instinctual. Didn't feel strongly enough and at a certain point I realized IAVH would be elimmed regardless anyways. There was a survivalistic aspect to it in that I realized it'd look really bad on me if IAVH did flip scum. Wish I had stuck to my guns but hey, hindsight.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:06 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 816, OopsieDaisy wrote: Basically the scumpool in 227 (KKFC/RN/IAVH/Delta) pinged me a bit because Skygazer was holding a townread on IAVH prior to this, but was then pressured by PP about this townread with light accusations of white knighting and possible tmi. Feels like Sky sorta crumpled a bit here when they had made several posts beforehand (118 159) reading the slot as town. 174 exists but the progression feels unnatural to me.

Not trying to catch you in a slip or something but I feel like if pinged you then you should have been suspicious of Skygazer a lot earlier?
In post 299, OopsieDaisy wrote: Skygazer jumping on initially felt a bit opportunistic but I could buy the switch in POV once it was explained in the thread.
This post (or at least the first half) is more of what I would expect you to think at that stage in the game.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 760, Elements wrote:
In post 758, Random Nurse wrote: I think for now I'm going to place my vote here. My gut is pinging hard on this slot.

VOTE: Penguin Power
Bad vote
VOTE: RN
E-1
Why do you think it's Daisy?
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:25 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 818, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 816, OopsieDaisy wrote: Basically the scumpool in 227 (KKFC/RN/IAVH/Delta) pinged me a bit because Skygazer was holding a townread on IAVH prior to this, but was then pressured by PP about this townread with light accusations of white knighting and possible tmi. Feels like Sky sorta crumpled a bit here when they had made several posts beforehand (118 159) reading the slot as town. 174 exists but the progression feels unnatural to me.
Not trying to catch you in a slip or something but I feel like if pinged you then you should have been suspicious of Skygazer a lot earlier?
It didn't ping me at the time, it's pinging me now that I'm reading through the ISO again with the knowledge we have now. Not that it wouldn't have been a good point at the time, I just didn't pick up on it until now.
Show

Wiki page
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:31 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Personally, I am content waiting for RN to return from V/LA (we have time before deadline for that), but if I had to give an updated and rough readslist, I would say:

Town
---
Elements
Skygazer

PP
Daisy
Kitty

RN
---
Scum
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:04 am

Post by RH »

Flavour

Live While We're Young

Day 2 Count III

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 7 remaining, it takes 4 to form a majority.
  • Let me know of any errors or queries.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-08-07 17:34:00).

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Skygazer »

i think kkfc is townier now fwiw
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Elements »

In post 819, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 760, Elements wrote:
In post 758, Random Nurse wrote: I think for now I'm going to place my vote here. My gut is pinging hard on this slot.

VOTE: Penguin Power
Bad vote
VOTE: RN
E-1
Why do you think it's Daisy?
Spoiler: Daisy Quotes
In post 194, OopsieDaisy wrote: Elements - Town lean. Elements posting with an agenda is scum, Elements posting without one is town. I'm yet to see an agenda.
In post 299, OopsieDaisy wrote: Elements sticks out like a sore thumb for intending to hammer, and I'm side-eyeing em for that, but also this isn't out of character for em as either alignment so I'm not rly sure how to read it?
In post 369, OopsieDaisy wrote: I will say El is now reading a bit different to me after revealing that the intent to hammer post had an agenda. As I've said before my read on Elements is based on whether their posts have a deep running agenda (scummy) or are mostly surface level and a bit trolly (townie). Revealing that the intent to hammer post had strong thought behind it surprises me a bit, tho I've been wrong here plenty of times before.
In post 385, OopsieDaisy wrote: For the most part I agree with this logic, I think if KKFC has a partner it's probably somewhere in [RN, Kitty] for not being there to protect their partner (Delta would've fallen into this group but he sussed KKFC p hard when he came back) or if there is a paired scum around the push it would be in [IAVH, Elements]. Whilst Skygazer and PP organically accelerated the push in a way that felt natural and scumhunty, I had to work to get IAVH on the wagon in the first place and I think there's a reading of El's intent to hammer post where El could've just been trying to scare people away from the wagon with the reaction check explanation there to shield em.
In post 385, OopsieDaisy wrote: For the most part I agree with this logic, I think if KKFC has a partner it's probably somewhere in [RN, Kitty] for not being there to protect their partner (Delta would've fallen into this group but he sussed KKFC p hard when he came back) or if there is a paired scum around the push it would be in [IAVH, Elements].
In post 386, OopsieDaisy wrote: Elements could've been scum looking for a quick hammer but I think that's fairly unlikely considering the explanations we've received.
In post 628, OopsieDaisy wrote: elements who could be paired with kkfc but otherwise i don't see scum motivation in their "intent to hammer" post
In post 631, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 629, Elements wrote: Is you're read on me based solely on my intent to hammer post?
Not solely, but it plays a big part in my read on you ya.
In post 697, OopsieDaisy wrote: Second thing, I've talked about this in Day 1 but my goal when reading Elements is to figure out how much agenda is behind their posting. If you're not seeing much rhyme or reason, chances are it's just town!elements doing things to poke/pressure/see how others react. If you're seeing El's votes/comments manipulating the gamestate, then it's scum!elements controlling the game.

Predominantly based on the positioning of her read on me.
These quotes feel inconsistant to me. She makes it out to be very black and white; Tolly El is town, El with an adjenda is scum.
She then procedes to find an adjenda with my intent to hammer post and then rationalise her way back to a town read on me. In normal 2302 (the last completed game we have together) I was scum and she was town. She found an adjenda behind a post I made and then scum read me for the rest of the game (admitidley I was killed that night by a vig but you get what I mean). This adjenda-finding-scum-reading is very diferent here and I feel like she knows I'm town and is therefore forcing her read on me to be a town read despite the hard stance on me adjendaing being scum.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”