Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

1) Looks like civil war has broken out for Town.

2) Roden's on to me.

3) Should we leave Takutai and Flavor Leaf alive as long as possible? They're at each other's throats.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 2924, Flavor Leaf wrote: Zero reason to claim when they did.

Actively antagonistic

Calling out pushes as being bad and worthy of ignoring people fully, yet all of their “scum reads” flipped town.

Threatens the game with inactivity.

This is scum.

Flavor Leaf, despite your experience you should know this can also be TOWN.

Those behaviors do not MAKE one Scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 75, Random Nurse wrote: 3) Should we leave Takutai and Flavor Leaf alive as long as possible? They're at each other's throats.
If we have the opportunity to eliminate them, we should

As for the civil war part, it's felt like that all game for me
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 2962, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2153, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1779, Sakura Hana wrote: Ok, wasnt really planning to tryhard this game, just wanted a nice relaxing game to come back and get back into the swing of things, but with how things are going this game, it seems i'm going to have to do something about it as it feels like there's a chance scum are controlling the game right now.

On the subject of Random Nurse

You probably saw me mention it a few times already, but RN left us a really nice self-meta on their first post:
In post 297, Random Nurse wrote:
Meta Data
  • Just a heads-up: I typically struggle on Day 1 due to not having anything tangible to work with.
  • I work as a strictly nocturnal night nurse, so am asleep during the day. I also work 60-72 hours each week
  • As Town I am free to be aggressive because I legitimately don't know who is what, and I don't care about self-preservation.
  • As Scum I struggle to emulate the above play and frequently try to force myself to forget my role.
  • As Town I work best by consistent extreme engagement to generate content: it's extremely easy to do as Town and a chore for me to do as Scum because I already have insider knowledge and I'm a terrible liar. As Town it's extremely easy for me to make free-flowing-thought posts on a dime.
  • I don't quickhammers and appreciate intent to hammer being made first. At this point on I don't quickhammer and instead will announce intent to claim.
  • I prefer NOT to play using readslists due to my severe time constraints. It's easier for me to tell you how I feel about a player, and as Town if you ask me I should be able to tell you fairly soon how I honestly feel about them. If it takes awhile then I'm possibly Scum.
  • On Day 1 expect me to be playing based solely on gut reads and gut vibes: I have no tangible evidence to work with.
  • I'm making it a habit to post this post first at the start of each game, and then start reading.
  • My main issue with random nurse is that they dont feel aggresive as they mention, while they mention that as scum they struggle to emulate it. I've been giving them a lot of room considering we're reaching the end of deadline, just in case they are legit busy. After their first string of posts then they go into do almost nothing mode as i mentioned before:
    In post 1077, Sakura Hana wrote:
    In post 1059, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Random Nurse

Yeah, forgot about them, and then dont like ISO either, and remember them pinging me with the town read on Sakura and Alisae, yet 'FL is a mystery'

seems like a positioning tactic
    I support this vote but not for these reasons, but they seemed to be active at first until they got stonewalled by Takutai and then they dissapeared off the thread in terms of sorting.

Spoiler: quotes
    In post 575, Random Nurse wrote: Am I crazy or does anyone else here notice that Takutai outright ignores my question?
    In post 869, Random Nurse wrote:
    In post 784, MikhailTal wrote: miki's towns are calling each other town, yaaay~

alisae n sakura hana kinda look like mafia partners in some worlds too yin thinks? probably past history but interactions feel just a lil off

we wanna be buds flavor leaf!

random nurse looks town too at this point? umm, is this game just really easy or something? weird, i have autowin

Is this the same Mikhail?
    In post 872, Random Nurse wrote:
    In post 871, Alisae wrote:
    In post 869, Random Nurse wrote: Is this the same Mikhail?
    They are a plural system. I believe Yin is posting right now

Like a Hydra?

I thought those weren't allowed in Normal games?
    In post 876, Random Nurse wrote:
    In post 856, Radical Rat wrote:
    Votecount 1.7

With
    alive, it takes
    to hammer

votes
    Takutai (6)
    E-1
    :
    NorwegianboyEE, Saukura Hana, JasonWazza, Firebringer, Alisae, MikhailTal
    osuka (2):
    Roden, Random Nurse
    Not Voting (2):
    Dunnstral, Takutai
    MikhailTal (1):
    osuka
    Flavor Leaf(1):
    Flavor Leaf
    Firebringer (1):
    Hu Tao

Day One ends in (expired on 2023-07-28 05:00:00)

Is it possible you could keep those who are not voting separate and at the bottom, please?
    In post 877, Random Nurse wrote: Also, despite Takutai being unwilling to explain himself when I asked him a simple question on why he found those two other players Scummy, I don't really see any reason why he's already at L-1. It seems way too easy to me.
    In post 1015, Random Nurse wrote: UNVOTE: osuka

Rereading Takutai's ISO.

Is everything RN's done in the last 2 IRL days.
    VOTE: Real Nurse
    After which, they went V/LA and i went "Okay, maybe they are legit busy, i'll see what happens when they come back", so i kept waiting for their V/LA to end, which was supposed to be Sunday morning, on when the posted this:
    In post 1405, Random Nurse wrote: I'll be poking my head in tonight.
    This happened at sunday morning in my timezone so i was under the assumption this was them ending their V/LA and saying they'd post during the night. After which i waited for a post during the night, and... nothing since then.

Could potentially give them more time, but the clock is ticking, and i'm not sure if they stalling until night 1 at this point or just legit busy.

On the subject of Alisae

I keep flip flopping here a lot, but what set me off mostly was when I was trying to reaction test RN, at... sunday night where i assumed is when they would be reading/catching up, and this happens:
    In post 1549, Alisae wrote:
    In post 1546, Sakura Hana wrote: Well since FL didnt reply i'll just do it then. Sorry it took a bit.
    Dayvig: Random Nurse
    when you're so desperate you're faking dayvigs
    Like why, why interrupt me from trying to get anything?, They seem to townread Nurse, but despite me commenting on my read being partly based on their first post's self-meta at least moer than once, doesnt seem to be engaging me on it either, feels like they are trying to bury it out or something.

Mostly going by these weird connection i'm seeing between Alisae and RN, but i do admit, i'm not that sure on Alisae being scum, their pivot onto Norwee that came out of the blue and flipped their read is nothing short of suspicious and i dunno if it's something Alisae would do as scum.

On the subject on Flavor Leaf.

Being honest here, literally the only reason i have for this is how he suddenly agrees with Alisae on Norwee, maybe this is some Level 100 play i'm not seeing coz i'm a noob at this game, but it gives me weird feelings about it all the same.

End words

I'm not expecting people to follow my intuition or logic here, since i'm bad at explaining things anyway and i'm not into faking confidence to get my scumreads pushed, but i figured it's better if i let my thoughts out than keep them to myself.

VOTE: Random Nurse

Yeah, so, uh, I should probably tell you more about my personal life because it makes everything make sense. I work a sh*t-ton of hours as a stepdown/ICU nurse, and after work I'm typically a dead husk the night after (I work nights). And that night I said I was going to poke my head in I legit fell asleep at night too and was out cold for another 8 hours. I had worked 10 out of 11 12-hour shifts. So yeah, I'm working like a fiend: ask a nurse how relaxed they feel the day/night after.

I really need to amend that yellow meta post because it is NOT accounting for the wear and tear these shifts and classes are doing to me. WHEN I HAVE TIME AND ENERGY I like to get really into the game and start going nuts with engagement: my main is from 2013 and I COULD share it but I'm not sure that would break any rules. I should amend it to note that my strength is---when I can do it---get really aggressive and into the game. If you want a hint I modded one of the largest games in this site.
    I don't see the point of posting your yellow meta post as either alignment honestly. People aren't going to trust your self meta but they will distrust you when you are not matching up to it.

A better angle to take is how do you play as mafia and how is this game different, if you want to self meta. Right now some people are saying this game fits your scum meta but I have not personally (and likely will not) looked at your history to see how you play as mafia vs town.

Yeah, I get this part.

I didn't account for how ridiculously busy I'd be working the floor when making that yellow meta post. If I make it again it'll be changed quite a bit.

Regardless of alignment I'm dealing with too much to even read the game much.
    Dunnstral
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Goodfellas

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You should respond to me in the main thread instead of here
    Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Trail Blazer

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't know who would be a good night kill right now.

I think we are doing well with distancing at least for me and dunny
    Show
    "You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
    "last time I was scum with Firebringer
    his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
    I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

It never fucking fails I get voted on/limmed while I'm V/LA and can barely post. So much fucking bullshit. Beginning to hate this game.

If you have to bus me so we can win go for it you two. I'm preoccupied with two super-sick patients and can't actively play the game right now.
    Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Trail Blazer

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

thats how it works sometimes.
    we will see how this goes, i actually don't think u will get elimmed today
    but i kind of don't see us getting that many townpoints for bussing u.
    If dunn switched to hard buss maybe, but me? Unlikely
    Show
    I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Trail Blazer

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Like theres no strong point to bussing if ur not going to look super town imo.
    Because people start looking for bussers almost immediately after flips
    Show

Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I knew FL was going to come after me, and for BS reasons no less, and I can't fight back because of IRL work.

Hands are tied at the moment.
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Dunnstral, is it possible you could engage more in the thread?

If I keep ignoring it they're gonna get suspicious eventually. I don't want you limmed, period.
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3245, Alisae wrote: I'm happy to kill you because I genuinely believe the thread is better off with you dead and flipped. It's not because you're unpleasant, I don't rly know how to describe it beyond "loud and fucking annoying."

LMAO DAMN.
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3262, Roden wrote: Ok I actually don't care anymore, I auto launch people who try gas light me. Fuck off with that shit.
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:40 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I'm thinking I want to lim Flavor Leaf next.
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:41 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

*NK
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3374, Flavor Leaf wrote: Alisae,I think it's just Takuta/Random.

I think Roden is just correct this game, and theyre getting targeted because of it.

Definitely need to NK him Night 2.
    Dunnstral
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Goodfellas

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

If I get eliminated they will probably get a lot of flak for that
    Dunnstral
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Goodfellas

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If Hu Tao lives today we should consider killing Flavor Leaf though. They aren't cop, obviously, but it will look like Hu Tao killed them because they thought they were cop. And then after Hu Tao flips maybe Takutai will take that blame as they also would have motive to kill there.
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 91, Dunnstral wrote: If I get eliminated they will probably get a lot of flak for that
    In post 92, Dunnstral wrote: If Hu Tao lives today we should consider killing Flavor Leaf though. They aren't cop, obviously, but it will look like Hu Tao killed them because they thought they were cop. And then after Hu Tao flips maybe Takutai will take that blame as they also would have motive to kill there.

I don't want to sound like I jerk but I feel both you and Fire should be slightly more active. It's been hellish trying to manipulate the game by myself. Predictably Alisae came right back around to voting me, and I need her to be distracted.

Trying to find this balance of looking Town but I absolutely don't want either of you limmed. I kind of feel the four Millers being in the game is a tad unfair, in that Town for the most part is basically confirming them: Alisae refuses to even look at them, which is SO annoying. Regardless if I die Day 2 or not, I think Flavor needs to be killed off: get rid of the claimed Millers since they're not appropriately suspecting them.
    Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Trail Blazer

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i don't manipulate people
    i let them fuck up.

much easier
    Show

Dunnstral
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Goodfellas

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I am hoping that my vote stirs the pot and shifts focus away from Random Nurse.
    Dunnstral
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Dunnstral
    he/him
    Goodfellas
    Goodfellas

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 93, Random Nurse wrote: I don't want to sound like I jerk but I feel both you and Fire should be slightly more active. It's been hellish trying to manipulate the game by myself. Predictably Alisae came right back around to voting me, and I need her to be distracted.
    In post 94, Firebringer wrote: i don't manipulate people
    i let them fuck up.

much easier
    I'm an opportunist.
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:46 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Is it too risky for you Dunnstral and me to shift to Takutai? It'd probably look too desperate?

If we power lim Takutai we'd have to fight like hell next Day, but numbers would be more in our favor.
    Random Nurse
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Random Nurse
    He/Him
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3791, Alisae wrote: I think Nurse is trying to make it look like they're aligned with me if they're mafia

Fair enough. I need to work on my subtlety.
    Firebringer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Firebringer
    Trail Blazer
    Trail Blazer

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I think sheep is either the cop
    Or flavor is and just faking his result for bravodo
    Show

Return to “Completed Game Topics”