Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Roden »

Bruh I'm not responding to you anymore, let alone to a post full of things you made up
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Roden »

Wait, no, Taku can't be Koba. Koba was a reviewer for a previous game that Taku joined.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I have put this in a quote to hopefully help MafSilver visibility wrote:
Votecount 2.4

With
alive, it takes
to hammer

votes
Takutai (2):
Flavor Leaf, sheepsaysmeep
Hu Tao (2):
Firebringer, Roden
Dunnstral (2):
bob3141, Random Nurse
Roden (1):
Takutai
Alisae (1):
Hu Tao
Random Nurse (1):
Alisae

Not Voting (2):
Dunnstral, NorwegianboyEE

notes
  • Random Nurse is V/LA on Thursdays, Frydays and Saturdays.
  • The combined mod ISO is here.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2023-08-07 08:00:00)
Last edited by Radical Rat on Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 3601, Roden wrote: Wait, no, Taku can't be Koba. Koba was a reviewer for a previous game that Taku joined.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 3600, Roden wrote: Bruh I'm not responding to you anymore, let alone to a post full of things you made up
Your choice.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 2951, Roden wrote:
In post 2939, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2936, Roden wrote: Has scum ever used "fuck you guys, I'm gonna go be an artist instead" as AtE before
Idk, seems like something I’d say as scum, but i can’t for sure say I’ve said it.
I really don't think Taku is scum here. They're being ridiculous but I just think it's just them not being aware of their position.
Continued scum indicative behavior. I'm not expecting masons, this is scum admitting in their own words that they're striving as a team towards a narrative goal.
In post 2951, Roden wrote:
In post 2939, Flavor Leaf wrote: Though I do think they are intentionally trying to antagonize you so ignoring them is probably for the best.

Also I'd rather hit scum than bad town today,
The sentiment I can frame here is one of knowing exactly who town are.
In post 2951, Roden wrote: because if we keep hitting bad town I don't see how we'll have enough good will from the rest of the town to force out scum in the late game.
The only world where I'm not noticing the operative 'us' as potentially scum indic is a mason world.
In post 2951, Roden wrote: Like they're clearly just letting Taku run wild and there are very specific people who benefit from that,
operative they. Once again, no mason claim.
In post 2951, Roden wrote: the same way there were specific people who benefitted from Mikhail causing chaos earlier on.
No names mentioned. The Hu Tao and Random Nurse pushes have been long in the making.
In post 3000, Roden wrote:
In post 2993, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2846, Roden wrote:
In post 2844, Takutai wrote:
In post 2716, Hu Tao wrote: How about we let others give their opinions on it then?

Me and sheep are against

You and Alisae are for. If majority want to do it I'll play along
You are town don't let these hyperposters draw you out, scum just want confusion for mis-elims here because they can't win any other way.
Your top scum read flipped town. It's time to reassess.
I townread yesterday's Elim, why not reassess me then since you want him to reassess based on yesterday's elim
Because he hard scum read two flipped townies yet is still confident his scum pool is 100% accurate.

Why the hell would I reassess you for spewing that a town slot would flip town? :lol:
Posts like these tie into my pink post where I believe scum have revealed through words and actions the purpose of the Sakura kill.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3597, Roden wrote:
In post 3584, Alisae wrote: If you have informed, it makes sense to want to bus it with what's going on in the game.
Hu Tao is obviously mafia and they want Roden.
Nurse ALSO said if they were kingmaker, they would kill Roden.

Takutai is very confident in Roden being mafia.

If Roden is informed, I think Hu Tao and Nurse would definitely be open to bussing it, and Roden I think would be onboard and playing how they're supposed to be playing. I still think Roden can be town though so I think getting Nurse + Takutai is just better?
I would definitely be playing it this way and would be open to getting bussed. But uh not for that kind of scum team. If Taku seriously is Koba then they would also know this due to the SCP game a couple years back.

Btw if they are Koba then it's literally in their meta to antagonize me as scum. Like maybe that sounds weird but the two (possibly three if I'm right about an alt) times they rolled scum against me they either hard scum read me and/or went out of their way to upset me so I'd play emotionally. Otherwise, as town and out-of-game, they brag that I'm an easy read.
Same. That’s 2 meta reads pointing to Takutai scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3606, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3597, Roden wrote:
In post 3584, Alisae wrote: If you have informed, it makes sense to want to bus it with what's going on in the game.
Hu Tao is obviously mafia and they want Roden.
Nurse ALSO said if they were kingmaker, they would kill Roden.

Takutai is very confident in Roden being mafia.

If Roden is informed, I think Hu Tao and Nurse would definitely be open to bussing it, and Roden I think would be onboard and playing how they're supposed to be playing. I still think Roden can be town though so I think getting Nurse + Takutai is just better?
I would definitely be playing it this way and would be open to getting bussed. But uh not for that kind of scum team. If Taku seriously is Koba then they would also know this due to the SCP game a couple years back.

Btw if they are Koba then it's literally in their meta to antagonize me as scum. Like maybe that sounds weird but the two (possibly three if I'm right about an alt) times they rolled scum against me they either hard scum read me and/or went out of their way to upset me so I'd play emotionally. Otherwise, as town and out-of-game, they brag that I'm an easy read.
Same. That’s 2 meta reads pointing to Takutai scum
what do you think based on what roden has said. where tak cant be koba due to beign in game koba reviewed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Hu Tao doesn't feel aligned with Alisae to me. Looking at just Hu Tao posts.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2666, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2636, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Might i suggest Jason or perhaps Hu Tao. I think they’d make great teammates.
I'd like to be scum with you someday. You seem fun to play with :D
This is cheeky if they are mafia together.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2989, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2805, Firebringer wrote: Hua Toa, Dunnstral, Nurse?
I could potentially swap out nurse for one of Alisae/Norwee
This seems lazy. Just top 3 lowest posters.
If it is Hu Tao and Random Nurse then it makes sense for them to point out how unlikely this is.
In post 3200, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3194, Flavor Leaf wrote: How did Random Nurse act differently in that game?

If it’s pure activity, then I think it’s NAI, and you’re discounting a decade + long player’s scum range.

But I did like the back and forth we had yesterday, I’m just more curious on the people saying Nurse was 180.

Because I don’t personally see enough content from them to make that judgement, and I’ve played many games with them, albeit a while ago
He never used activity as an excuse at all last game. Not that I remember
And this is a weak read if Nurse is being pushed for non-activity reasons
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2964, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2695, Hu Tao wrote: Dunnstral* - Could be coasting? Idk will need to see
What are you waiting for, exactly?
In post 3126, Hu Tao wrote: Dunn I have no clue. Seems busy or lurking can't tell.
These posts bother me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 358, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 155, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 133, Roden wrote:
In post 81, MikhailTal wrote: JasonWazza voting me only reinforces that they are town, in my mind.
VOTE: Mikhail
Yes that post is weird, but goes along with their vibe. Which makes it not scummy imo, think it's just their personality based on all their posts

Tentatively I'm going to say I Townread Hu tao slightly based on this post.
In post 505, Random Nurse wrote: At this point I'm caught up reading.

I'm Townreading Sakura and Alisae due to Scumhunting and engagement, but I am a bit apprehensive because they are voting Dunnstral who hasn't even posted anything yet.

Flavorleaf I can't tell either way.

Hu Tao I'm slightly Townreading.

Mikhail is bizarre. He's not playing to help Town, but he's not necessarily Scum either. Can't read him. He did mention getting policy limmed in a prior game: I'd want to know his alignment in that game.

Osuka slot gives me gut Scum vibes, because he's basically reacting to Mikhail's bizarreness but isn't doing much else, which makes me wonder why.

Dunnstral hasn't posted yet so I can't even form a read.

The rest are Null (Jason, Takuta, Roden, Fire).

I'd like Osuka to actually do something other than react to Mikhail. What are your reads?

VOTE: Osuka
In post 545, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 541, JasonWazza wrote: Hey nurse, can I get your reasoning for the Hu Tao town read?

If I recall correctly he noticed the same thing I had noticed, that being #155 about Mikhail's post being more behavior and not Scummy. That said, there's really not much other content from him to go on, which is why I called it a slight TR.
In post 3219, Random Nurse wrote: *cracks knuckles*

Finally I have time to play a little bit. You wouldn't believe how much it takes to get the time and mental clarity to play this game over here.

Anyways, here's the deal. This game is frustrating to me because I've been Townreading most of the players here. This means that either Scum is really good at what they're doing, or there's too many good Town players in this game.

Alisae
at this point, looking through both Sakura and her posts/exchanges, I don't get the feeling that Alisae is Scum. Like I said before I don't Scumread her and am not interested in limming her at least for Day 2. Holy f*ck 631 posts? I know that post activity isn't alignment indicative, but damn. I do like her willingness to respond and engage with other players here. I DID slightly raise my eyebrow on the "I think you don't rly know whats going on, I think you're not really going to get me to execution range," part, like it felt like it didn't really belong there. For the most part, though, I don't think she's Scum at all, currently.

Dunnstral
I can barely read. Activity is not indicative of alignment, so do we just not push his slot? I feel that with a game of over 3,200 posts a player, any player, should have more than 35 posts. I'd like to see this slot engage more.

Takutai
, at the moment, I don't get any Scumvibes from currently. He is abrasive and reactionary, but Scum that does not make. He wasn't on the osuka lim, so at a glance I'm keen to give him a pass for now. He's got some fight in him. I like that. One thing I do take slight issue with is that he refuses to vote Norwee today; Norwee I don't Townread as strongly as the others. I'd like to better understand his position on Norwee for now.

Firebringer
is aloof and whimsical, and personally hard to read. I feel like he... posts a lot, yes... but where exactly does he stand? He says he engaged, but... He's more like a wildcard, inscrutable. I think he *should* get pressed a bit just to better understand if he's actually trying to solve this game, or just trying to blend in.

Hu Tao
, no offense, seems like clueless Town trying to solve the game, but engaged and trying to solve the game. I don't feel like he would be a good lim for today, because he doesn't ping my gut at the moment. I do raise my eyebrow at him saying he'd be fine with limming Alisae or Dunnstral: why are they both on the same bench? I do agree with him on Bob; I need more info from him on this slot.

Norwegianboy
, I don't feel too strongly about, but not Scumreading currently. More in null territory. I do feel like he's trying to solve? I do like the idea of a Roden or Dunn lim today.

sheepsaysmeep
: What I WILL say is that I'm paranoid of sheep in general when he is Scum. That's all I will say on that. A majority of his posts are brief sentences and that makes it a struggle to sift out his alignment. He's more in null territory with Norwee, but in a better position than Firebringer and Dunnstral.

*pauses* *gives agitated, combative patient 5mg IM Haldol* *walks back to laptop*

Bob
: He's in null territory too for now. I'll need more time to better suss out his alignment.

Flavorleaf
: I'm thinking this could be Town!FlavorLeaf, but it's been quite awhile since I last played with BooneyBoi, so I don't exactly recall how his Scumgame is. I'm inclined to thin kthis is his Town self but he can be really difficult to suss out at times, but currently I have no interest in limming him and I rank him up there with Alisae and Takutai.

Roden
? Roden's more in neutral/slightly suss territory. He DID vote for Osuka but that doesn't NECESSARILY make him Town. It's just one data point. Flavor Leaf, Firebringer, Sakura Hana, JasonWazza, NorwegianboyEE, Roden, and Alisae all voted for him, and they can't all be Scum. I don't think I like the "I voted him thinking he'd flip town" part, though. I also don't think I like the "Pretty sure this flips town but not voting here is anti-survival at this point" part. So twice now he's said he voted for someone while saying they're pretty sure they'll flip Town. I think you should be voting for someone you think will flip Scum, not Town. But does this make him Scum though?

So currently here's how I'm see it:

TOWN?

Alisae
FlavorLeaf
Takutai
Hu Tao

NULL

Bob
Sheep
Norweigan

SCUM?

Roden
Firebringer
Dunnstral
Random Nurse has a weak tr on Hu Tao early and then doesn't mentions Hu Tao for thousands of posts, and then they have a different, basically nothing reason for townreading Hu Tao and quietly have them in their townreads. Also low engagement with Hu Tao slot (they've mentioned me more for instance). Interactions here seem suspicious.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If they ain’t kkoba, they still obv obsessed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3205, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3201, Alisae wrote:
In post 3199, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3193, Alisae wrote:
In post 3191, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3185, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3184, Alisae wrote: It’s a question that gauges your Norwee tr strength.
Its a foolish question to ask. i repped in lunch time and have only had 30-60 mins to catch up on long thread. How strong do you expect my read to me.
Doesn't alisae's question seem forced
ok so you're clueless
You were so nice to me when the game started but now you're being a meanie :(
This isn't me being mean, there just isn't really a nice way for me to say "you don't know what's going on"
I think elaborating on this is anti-town but you could figure out why I'm asking this for yourself.
You keep trying to paint me as clueless for some reason. And you're the only one thinking that. Care to explain why?
Random Nurse calls Hu Tao clueless in as well. That is after Hu Tao's most recent post though. I thought I was onto something here.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Takutai »

If it's just Roden/Dunnstral/Flavor Leaf Imma relax.

I'll be back in a day or two town don't get lost in the tide.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m just waiting for Hu Tao response before doing anything.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

funny story for u all
i tried to quit my job today. Then the partner called me and spent 15-20 minutes convincing me to 'give it another try', so now im still at my job and taking a half day.
Kind of still want to quit.

Anyways enough about my personal life
Why aren't we voting Hu Tao
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because just like a real trial, i want to give the defendant a chance to speak their side of the stiry before immediate sentencing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3617, Firebringer wrote: funny story for u all
i tried to quit my job today. Then the partner called me and spent 15-20 minutes convincing me to 'give it another try', so now im still at my job and taking a half day.
Kind of still want to quit.

Anyways enough about my personal life
Why aren't we voting Hu Tao
Why wouldn't you want to quit? If your heart is telling you to quit your job, you should quit.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3615, Takutai wrote: If it's just Roden/Dunnstral/Flavor Leaf Imma relax.

I'll be back in a day or two town don't get lost in the tide.
r u just...blatantly disregarding fl claiming a cop and having a guilty on hu tao?

I mean I don't mind, we can still kill Nurse today and if wolves ever shoot FL and FL flips cop then hu tao dies on the spot
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3211, Flavor Leaf wrote: May I ask what generation you’re from, Hu Tao? Like boomer, gen Z, millennial.

If not comfortable with that, it’s okay, I’m just psycho analyzing. I have my guesses as to where, but want to make sure.
Millennial
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3275, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I would bet my life this game on Alisae being town.
Can you try to sell me on this?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2964, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2695, Hu Tao wrote: Dunnstral* - Could be coasting? Idk will need to see
What are you waiting for, exactly?
This is in reply to your big post later. But basically I'm wondering if you're coasting because you're not posting much. But I'm not saying you are, just wondering. I haven't had much to go off of you
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3301, Flavor Leaf wrote: This is not town Norwegian, they aren’t this bad.

They’re just compensating.

Sorry, Ali. You’re wrong
I think you're both town tbh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”