any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #8625 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8629, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 8624, Yimmy wrote:
In post 8621, Chandra Nalaar wrote: encore is a debuff i dont understand why those wouldnt go together
my problem with it is it sounds like the same move as encore through a game of telephone. anyway dgb is the more reliable source here. i'm not into a chandra/dgb scumteam right now
i dont understand what this means they arent similar at all?
both of them could be claimed as "my move makes someone use one of their moves twice" and it would be, like, not that weird in either case
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8626 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8577, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I think FL could read the writing on the wall as multiple players were lining up against him. I don't really understand why the selfvote and stuff unless it was to make you ask this exact question, but shrug
i would like to note that i'm asserting that he was throwing since the very start of the day. like i wasn't there but when all i could see by the time i got here was him spamming and incriminating himself it's easy to believe
but that's, like, a ridiculous question to make someone ask. like in a mountainous world that has no expected reward (don't feel the need to justify this), and the potential loss is an easily calculable one life.
so then he had to gamble on the idea that his death would mechanically incriminate someone, which like, how??? there's no way you expect that to happen, right?
so he caught that my watcher results cleared you (if he died) and he decided the best move was to sacrifice his entire life to muddy that clear, contingent on that clear actually being a point of discussion and some rando calling doubt to it (by no means a foregone conclusion)? when he could've just, like, gone for the easiest mislim of all time in wheme or literally lurk? do you think someone does the cost benefit here and actually decides it's worth it? he's really the mastermind that says "ohhh yeah i'm gonna sacrifice my entire life for a chandra mislim" when this is the world where that's even a possiblity? (these are mostly rhetorical, and it pretty obviously doesn't matter what chandra says from my perspective. she can answer though. maybe it matters to somebody else)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8627 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8350, Meuh wrote: I'll claim!
I was initially Poipole.
I have the Beast Boost ability that gives me 1 attack and 1 def for every battle I win (I also get 1 eva on the third boost, it also caps at 3)
Also have Poison Sting, which allows me to target a player at night to
attempt
to poison them (this wording + the way the move works in Pokémon is what made me think it might have a miss chance)
On night 1 I evolved to Naganadel (one shotted that Squirtle, loser) and gained Fell Stinger: at night I can knock out all player with 1 hp, I instantly revive if I knock myself out with the move. The move can also be used at the start of battle, I lose 2 attack but gain 1 attack permanently if I kill a Pokémon in the battle.
Last night, night 6, I finally killed Blastoise (had been fighting it since night 2), and gained Venom Drench: At night I can make all poisoned players' stats -1 attack, -1 def, -1 eva and suppress their ability while poisoned.

N1: Poisoned Cakez (successful)
N2: Poisoned STD (seemingly failed since STD never claimed poisoned)
N3: Poisoned Black (failed, Black claimed not poisoned)
N4: Was initially on 3 hp. Lost 1 to Giratina, then got damaged by (and kissed by) Wheme who dealt 1 hp, then was fainted by by 1 damage at dawn from an unknown source. Didn't use any night action
N5: Fainted
N6: Forgot to ask to challenge Giratina, then didn't use night action.
hmm is the tinfoil dead? meuh doesn't target chandra with poison sting or fell stinger (and fell stinger is kinda a clever fakeclaim, especially clarifications like how she revives herself). like this was d7, meuh could very well know that it's important that she didn't target chandra n3, fl could've communicated that or something. that's a bit much though. ok chandra thanks for your time :)
UNVOTE: chandra

uhh silly question
meuh/whemestar
how did meuh know that you dealt her damage?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8628 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Yimmy »

i'm gonna lock off for a bit. guess i might not be the big cool hero that i wanted to be. i make no apologies though, i had fun (a little. actually it stressed me out a lot)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8629 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Yimmy »

yeah lol if meuh has been fake dumbtelling all game and then comes out with that baller of a fakeclaim that's super legit scumplay. chandra is conftown again. carry on
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8630 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 8634, Yimmy wrote: uhh silly question meuh/whemestar
The notification I got said that
-I took 1 damage
-I was given a kiss
-this was done by Wheme
-Wheme is Palafin
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8631 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 8602, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Idk why it is that when I'm actually scum I get scumread on the assumption I am incredibly stupid (missing the good but not unreal game I'm actually playing) and when I'm town folks will do all kinds of mental gymnastics to believe I'm fuckin megaminding all up in this shit
When I first read this post it annoyed me bc of the egotism, but the more I've thought about it the thing is I there's a point here. I think that folks look for you to be scum bc it would be satisfying for you to be scum bc of your playstyle. I have kind of felt this way about you this game anyway. But yeah that's a shitty reason to base a scumcase off.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8632 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 8633, Yimmy wrote: so he caught that my watcher results cleared you (if he died) and he decided the best move was to sacrifice his entire life to muddy that clear, contingent on that clear actually being a point of discussion and some rando calling doubt to it (by no means a foregone conclusion)
I didn't realize this- can someone point me to the results in question?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8633 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Yimmy- most obvtown. If Yimmy is scum, I think it's an oscar worthy performance on Yimmys part to vote FL and then write those posts believing FL was taking them with him. Not saying Yimmy couldn't be that good of an actor, but the less complicated (and probably right) solution is that Yimmy is town.

Chandra- is I guess cleared by Yimmy

Meuh- actually participates in this game and just has this general towny vibe but for some reason I've paid very little attention to.

Wheme- my biggest coinflip. Was ready to lim them first out of all the people FL implicated in his thing. If Black and Chandra were/are both town, I have to ask what I believe FL would do- sprinkle a scums in there, or put three town people under the gun. I have actually WIFOMed about this a lot. I don't really know what I think.

NM, DGB- basically don't participate. I have an ongoing paranoia that we've let them slip by too long and now if they're scum we're screwed.

StD- had them in the above non-participatory category until basically today? StD, question for you- what brought this burst of activity on?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8634 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7392, Yimmy wrote: yeah, i saw these pokemon visit chandra: regular liligant, porygon 2, furret, naganadel
i'll go ahead and claim the rest of my results. i can't imagine why not
wooper and haunter visited flavor leaf night 1
nobody visited whemestar night 2
i forgot to use an action last night. whoopsy-daisy etc
first of all my scumcase was extremely cool
the clear here is that flavor leaf (furret) targeted chandra despite that none of his actions are reasonable to use on a partner (look at his flip)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8635 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Yimmy »

please do not listen to me with an "i guess". i am wrong about everything all the time
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8636 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 8641, Yimmy wrote:
In post 7392, Yimmy wrote: yeah, i saw these pokemon visit chandra: regular liligant, porygon 2, furret, naganadel
i'll go ahead and claim the rest of my results. i can't imagine why not
wooper and haunter visited flavor leaf night 1
nobody visited whemestar night 2
i forgot to use an action last night. whoopsy-daisy etc
first of all my scumcase was extremely cool
the clear here is that flavor leaf (furret) targeted chandra despite that none of his actions are reasonable to use on a partner (look at his flip)
that's a good point, FL didnt have an buffs so it doesnt make sense for him to visit Chandra unless Chandra is town
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8637 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 8640, Merlyn wrote: StD, question for you- what brought this burst of activity on?
felt like it
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8638 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:45 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 8620, Yimmy wrote:
In post 7304, DrippingGoofball wrote: I haven't caught up yet, but I have a PT with Chandra.

I have a power to double someone's night powers (it's a day choice).

Chandra reminded me that Wheme is a claimed vig, so I doubled up Wheme's vig-power.

So this morning I expected surprises from Wheme.

All I got is Not_Mafia claiming the only NK... as vig?
this is weird.
dgb
explain what's going on here. what move is this? do people believe that encore and this move are in the same game? especially when we know dgb had a pt with chandra?
this is good stuff. please give us some good explanations :)

I can confirm this move is in the game but idk what encore is

Also hi I’m here I tbinm my computer is clean woohoo
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8639 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:53 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 8630, Save The Dragons wrote: I think i'm really going to care more about early days

Not Mafia's trajectory: D1 voting off main wagon with scum FL, not impossible to be voting with scum buddy. Hammers d2, votes with two townies d3 (on a townie but you don't know that). There's already 2 scum on Mala on D3, more if anyone in {Chandra, Merlyn, Meuh, Wheme, DGB} is scum which seems likely? Does N_M avoid this wagon because there's too much scum on it?

Yimmy's trajectory: on MG wagon, on LLD wagon, then goes onto italiano. Presence on D1 MG wagon, probably at least one scum on it, thus in {Yimmy, DGB, Meuh}. Could be scum on the second wagon and then pushing Italiano. But probably town due to role and play.

Chandra's trajectory: On meuh d1. On Italiano d2 with titus, but led the charge on Malakittens d3. Voting Titus d4.

DGB's trajectory: Uh. DGB is on every wagon on town for the first four days. Too obvious? Not on FL, but on Titus. Bussing titus?

Meuh's trajectory: On MG and Malakittens lims. On Black d4 but not d5. But would they join FL on Black d4?

Wheme's trajectory: Wheme votes off of MG wagon, but votes LLD and Mala. Wheme votes for Mala slot d1 and d3.

Merlyn's trajectory: On LLD d1 but Italiano D2. Earlier on Malakittens than Wheme.

I think there's scum in {Yimmy, DGB, Meuh} and {Wheme, DGB, Yimmy, N_M}. I am also postulating that there's scum in {Meuh, Chandra, Merlyn, and Wheme} (avoiding scum on Italiano's wagon, though this is less likely due to the modkill) and in {N_M, STD, and Yimmy} (avoiding scum already on Malakitten's wagon).

It's not me and probably not Yimmy so it's probably just N_M here. Then it's just DGB?

VOTE: Not_Mafia

This post confuses me

Those scum pools seem rly weird
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8640 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 8637, Meuh wrote:
In post 8634, Yimmy wrote: uhh silly question meuh/whemestar
The notification I got said that
-I took 1 damage
-I was given a kiss
-this was done by Wheme
-Wheme is Palafin
Ye when I kiss it sends them notification I did it
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8641 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

One tinfoil thing I was thinking about is we’ve have a lot of status effect townflips and meuh is the only other status condition claim so maybe that’s scum but I still think Merlyn/Nm is a team
Im a dog that quacks
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8642 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hi again. Catching up!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8643 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:05 am

FTR I am never voting for Chandra or Yimmy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8644 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:07 am

I am also liking Mervyn, no agenda detected.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8645 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:09 am

There is at least one scum in the below list of players:

- WhemeStar

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8646 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:12 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I don’t make sense as scum but go off king
Im a dog that quacks
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8647 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:13 am

In post 8621, Chandra Nalaar wrote: encore is a debuff i dont understand why those wouldnt go together
I don't know how well I understood this move when I used it, in hindsight. Use my detailed claim as reference.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8648 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:14 am

In post 8653, WhemeStar wrote: I don’t make sense as scum but go off king
No?

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8649 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:16 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I think scum Me can easily battle and kill someone here right
Im a dog that quacks

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”