In post 374, Elements wrote:
In post 373, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 372, Elements wrote: last time I played chess in thread I was scum
fuck
]
😘
love u too xoxo
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

wanna still play chess?
1.e4
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

here's some gut reads for delta
"prod dodge" haha
I'm really sus of whoever's townreading me due to the lack of AI things for me except for meta.
feel like I'm an easy spot to be pocketed
I've been slightly baiting RN and his reactions look townie.
iavh is slightly annoyed
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:23 pm

Post by RH »

Flavour

I'm Still Standing

Day 1 Count IV

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 9 remaining, it takes 5 to form a majority.
  • Random Nurse is on V/LA until Saturday.
  • Let me know of any errors.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-07-30 20:25:00).

Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:36 pm

Post by Deltabreedy »

I find it so hard to sort Happy when they're this committed to playing the troll.
Refer to me as 'Delta' or 'Tom'. Cheers! |
'Black, if you're scum, I'll eat my shoe.'
Never forget

Regular V/LA Wednesday evenings and Thursday all day (UTC+1)
|
GTKAS
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:41 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I find it so hard to sort Delta whe he ddoesn't see what I'm doing with my posting.
iavh is slightly annoyed
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Deltabreedy »

Yeah all your posts have a clear purpose, like #308, #325, #327 and #330 where you posted no game-advancing content, actively lurking and avoiding picking up a prod.

That was pretty clear but for the rest of it I have the impression you've done absolutely nothing. Can you legitimately counter that viewpoint? Keen to see it.
Never forget

|
GTKAS
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by Deltabreedy »

#377 is a smidge of game-advancing content, but even then I doubt you've actually been reaction testing RN.
Never forget

|
GTKAS
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:12 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 378, RH wrote: Random Nurse is on V/LA until Saturday.
Ahh I see, this kinda makes my pressure vote redundant huh.

UNVOTE: Random Nurse
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:04 am

Post by Elements »

In post 376, iamveryhappy wrote:
wanna still play chess?
1.e4
Did you know there are chess tags?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:38 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 346, Elements wrote:
In post 345, KatyKimFanClub wrote: VOTE: Elements

If the idea was to provoke a reaction or a defense, then you should probably have considered the fact that there was already significant pressure on me. Seems like a lazy attempt to get on a wagon with the fallback defense of "reaction farming". Especially after you admit you don't have any reads.
I was never going to hammer you. And there are reactions to look at. E.g. the unvoting from you was quite slow and no one was rushing to your defence.
Daisy unvoted which I expected, and then re-voted you.
PP was the first to unvote you, mid conversation. But again, that was very just "I want to finish this chat" and nothing to do with your slot. (Although with my knowledge of PP I wouldn't put it past him to position himself to be able to do that)
So from the reactions to my "intent to hammer" I don't think that your scum partner was either active, or on your wagon around that time. Which is the majority of the player base. Making me think you're probably just town with an easily scumread play style, as you've been saying. Which is something I can empathize with as someone who used to get regularly voted out day two due to play style
For the most part I agree with this logic, I think if KKFC has a partner it's probably somewhere in [RN, Kitty] for not being there to protect their partner (Delta would've fallen into this group but he sussed KKFC p hard when he came back) or if there is a paired scum around the push it would be in [IAVH, Elements]. Whilst Skygazer and PP organically accelerated the push in a way that felt natural and scumhunty, I had to work to get IAVH on the wagon in the first place and I think there's a reading of El's intent to hammer post where El could've just been trying to scare people away from the wagon with the reaction check explanation there to shield em.
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:50 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

But yea [RN, Kitty, IAVH, Elements] is 4/7 of the possible partners in the game (from my POV ofc), and this is if we discount the more wifommy bussing situations with the others that I don't rly wanna explore right now, so despite the big wagon I think a scum!kkfc possibility very much exists in the current gamestate.
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:55 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Maybe I'm wrong on the IAVH thing tho cause the fact his vote has remained through this all would be surprising if KKFC was his partner, as I'd expect a typical player to manufacture some sorta counter wagon and go vote there instead. Thing is IAVH has admitted themselves they're not a typical player tho and that their atypical playstyle gets em jumped on, so I'm not sure how much I can read into this?
Show

Wiki page
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:03 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 385, OopsieDaisy wrote: For the most part I agree with this logic, I think if KKFC has a partner it's probably somewhere in [RN, Kitty] for not being there to protect their partner (Delta would've fallen into this group but he sussed KKFC p hard when he came back) or if there is a paired scum around the push it would be in [IAVH, Elements].
In post 386, OopsieDaisy wrote: But yea [RN, Kitty, IAVH, Elements] is 4/7 of the possible partners in the game (from my POV ofc), and this is if we discount the more wifommy bussing situations with the others that I don't rly wanna explore right now

So you're pretty confident that I am not getting bussed. I think I am getting town vibes from Skygazer and I don't really have an opinion of PP pushing me or Delta scumreading me yet. I like Delta pushing on iavh, but I am wary of his scumread on me during his reread. It seems like a somewhat safe way to keep a possible miselim open. Especially after you unvote me in with a caveat that you're ok re-committing to the wagon later. As town I think he's going into that with much more of a hammer mentality though.

If I'm town who among the people pushing me do you think is scum (if any)?
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:14 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 388, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 385, OopsieDaisy wrote: For the most part I agree with this logic, I think if KKFC has a partner it's probably somewhere in [RN, Kitty] for not being there to protect their partner (Delta would've fallen into this group but he sussed KKFC p hard when he came back) or if there is a paired scum around the push it would be in [IAVH, Elements].
In post 386, OopsieDaisy wrote: But yea [RN, Kitty, IAVH, Elements] is 4/7 of the possible partners in the game (from my POV ofc), and this is if we discount the more wifommy bussing situations with the others that I don't rly wanna explore right now
So you're pretty confident that I am not getting bussed. I think I am getting town vibes from Skygazer and I don't really have an opinion of PP pushing me or Delta scumreading me yet. I like Delta pushing on iavh, but I am wary of his scumread on me during his reread. It seems like a somewhat safe way to keep a possible miselim open. Especially after you unvote me in with a caveat that you're ok re-committing to the wagon later. As town I think he's going into that with much more of a hammer mentality though.

If I'm town who among the people pushing me do you think is scum (if any)?
I think you just flip my view on who would be partners with you if you were scum for the most part.

I think IAVH is least likely to be scum on the wagon, as I had to actively convince them of it.

Elements could've been scum looking for a quick hammer but I think that's fairly unlikely considering the explanations we've received.

I see PP/Skygazer in a similar light as they almost tag-teamed you with the pressure during the peak of your wagon, and I think if there is scum on your wagon, it would most likely be these two. However I do feel the wagon on you was fairly justified, at least from my POV of reactive/defensive play typically being scummy, so I don't read these players as all that scummy right now because I agreed with the reasons why they were pushing you.
Show

Wiki page
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:19 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 389, OopsieDaisy wrote: However I do feel the wagon on you was fairly justified, at least from my POV of reactive/defensive play typically being scummy, so I don't read these players as all that scummy right now because I agreed with the reasons why they were pushing you
Their reasons are pretty different than yours/iavh's though.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:21 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

I can also see Delta's positioning on your wagon post-peak as quite scummy if you are town, sorta priming a revival of the wagon come the end of the day, but I'm getting more pings from RN/Kitty in that scum could easily just be sitting back and letting the push on you happen without interfering, and those are the two players who I feel are really sitting back in this Day 1.

But again, I've got my biases regarding playstyles that I need to keep in check so maybe this is just those rearing their head again.
Show

Wiki page
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:23 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

It seems to me you're going through this analysis with the expectation that other people are going to be playing straightforwardly. Like I'm defensive so I have something to hide, or iavh says he's sheeping you so he's town. I don't think this game is going to be that straightforward. Then again, this makes you trust me a little more than I did yesterday.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:32 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 390, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 389, OopsieDaisy wrote: However I do feel the wagon on you was fairly justified, at least from my POV of reactive/defensive play typically being scummy, so I don't read these players as all that scummy right now because I agreed with the reasons why they were pushing you
Their reasons are pretty different than yours/iavh's though.
Different from my original reason. I don't think my meta read really holds much ground anymore? Because whilst you have been defensive and reactive (things that my biases go grrr at), you've not been passive and that was the crux of my read on Page 4.

P-edit: Yea I understand that my analysis isn't super deep, but I prefer considering the simple worlds before the convoluted ones, especially before we have any flips in the game.
Show

Wiki page
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:38 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 384, Elements wrote:
In post 376, iamveryhappy wrote:
wanna still play chess?
1.e4
Did you know there are chess tags?
iavh is slightly annoyed
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:32 am

Post by KittyTacky »

KKFC gives me more null pings than IAVH but no actual scum pings. IAVH town tho.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

In post 381, Deltabreedy wrote: Yeah all your posts have a clear purpose, like #308, #325, #327 and #330 where you posted no game-advancing content, actively lurking and avoiding picking up a prod.

That was pretty clear but for the rest of it I have the impression you've done absolutely nothing. Can you legitimately counter that viewpoint? Keen to see it.
VOTE: IAVH

You could have answered but you started playing about with Chess. Answer the question please.
Never forget

|
GTKAS
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

In post 395, KittyTacky wrote: KKFC gives me more null pings than IAVH but no actual scum pings. IAVH town tho.
Why? I really disagree they're doing anything in the town interest right now so to see someone outright labelling them town is weird to me.
Never forget

|
GTKAS
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:24 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 397, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 395, KittyTacky wrote: KKFC gives me more null pings than IAVH but no actual scum pings. IAVH town tho.
Why? I really disagree they're doing anything in the town interest right now so to see someone outright labelling them town is weird to me.
Agree with this pretty much. I could see a nullread on IAVH but it's hard for me to give evidence or imagine a reason for him to be town at this point in the game.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:40 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 398, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 397, Deltabreedy wrote:
Agree with this pretty much. I could see a nullread on IAVH but it's hard for me to give evidence or imagine a reason for him to be town at this point in the game.
If you agree with Delta's point, how come your vote isn't on IAVH right now?
Show

Wiki page

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”