GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:22 am

Post by GnKoichi »

He's L-1. Actions speak louder than words, kmd.

Also:
kmd wrote:Hey, my opinions aren't changing
Frightfully similar to Charter's post that upset me last page. How can you play a game like this and not allow for your opinions to change?
---
No matter where you go, there you are.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Stef »

Animorph... do what was asked of you and claim. Unless you do that you will be lynched.

@the others: please don't hammer until he gets a chance to post.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

GnKoichi wrote:He's L-1. Actions speak louder than words, kmd.

Also:
kmd wrote:Hey, my opinions aren't changing
Frightfully similar to Charter's post that upset me last page. How can you play a game like this and not allow for your opinions to change?
I'll hammer if I feel everything has been discussed. Right now, I'd be leaving a few things unanswered and ending discussion.

I didn't mean that I won't allow for change. I just mean they haven't changed at this point.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually, I'll call dibs on the hammer.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:44 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

will do.. I'm a compulsive vig. Like i says on thie firs page, i MUST SHOOT SOMEONE EVERY NIGH, AND IF I don't, I randomly shoot someone.

(sorry for caps, school copuer sucks)
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:48 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@Nameless
:? I'm sorry if I don' have long posts as to who I think scum is (last time i CHECKED, LONG POSTS WERE NOt NESSECARY, stupid school computer.) if I FIND SOMEONE SCUMMY, i WILL EXPRESS MY OPINION ON IT, LIKE I DID WIH WALL-E, oherwise, i HAVE NOHING O SAY.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Interesting... I was playing WIFOM trying to think what certain roles might claim...

I'm thinking we lynch GnKoichi or Kiro (or plum), let animorpherv live for today but don't protect him tonight.

If animorpherv is vig, he gets off one shot tonight even if he gets killed (since he isn't protected).

If animorpherv lives he's probably scum (or mafia AND SK decided not to kill him).

Mafia and SK might target animorpherv, which would let all the other townies live (not a bad trade, IMO).

Even if mafia and SK don't target animorpherv, we have more docs on the remaining players since nobody's on ani. Which increases our survival rate.

If Ani lives until tomorrow we may be able to confirm him through his action and the choices of others. Then if we find out he really is a vig we can protect him from now on. This situation would be bad for scum, so they really should try to kill animorpherv tonight. And since they can't coordinate, hopefully they both kill ani and we don't have any other kills.

NOTE: we should be vigilant for any hints of coordination...
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Am I crazy?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Wall-E »

Nameless wrote:
Wall-E wrote:what was it that I said that you supposedly already said?
You effectively called Kmd out for active lurking in #727, while I'd called out Kmd for active lurking in #721 (although you referred to a different post of Kmd's).
HAHA! Good one.

...oh, you're being serious.

I... I've never been told that saying something completely different from someone else was parroting before. What's your case against me, again?
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:38 am

Post by GnKoichi »

elvis_knits wrote:Interesting... I was playing WIFOM trying to think what certain roles might claim...

I'm thinking we lynch GnKoichi or Kiro (or plum), let animorpherv live for today but don't protect him tonight.

If animorpherv is vig, he gets off one shot tonight even if he gets killed (since he isn't protected).

If animorpherv lives he's probably scum (or mafia AND SK decided not to kill him).

Mafia and SK might target animorpherv, which would let all the other townies live (not a bad trade, IMO).

Even if mafia and SK don't target animorpherv, we have more docs on the remaining players since nobody's on ani. Which increases our survival rate.

If Ani lives until tomorrow we may be able to confirm him through his action and the choices of others. Then if we find out he really is a vig we can protect him from now on. This situation would be bad for scum, so they really should try to kill animorpherv tonight. And since they can't coordinate, hopefully they both kill ani and we don't have any other kills.

NOTE: we should be vigilant for any hints of coordination...
I found a hint of coordination.

Seriously, how can you say that at the end of a post attempting to get people coordinated?

I'm curious how far into game you are in terms of reading, only because you think of Kiro as scum. I can't think of any reasons except for one comment from a LONG time ago. There are plenty of better reasons to be suspicious of others. You also don't give any reasons for not lynching Ani, since you seem to be fine with him dying at night, and he's clearly the easiest lynch right now.
kmd wrote:I'll hammer if I feel everything has been discussed. Right now, I'd be leaving a few things unanswered and ending discussion... Actually, I'll call dibs on the hammer.
What do you still want answered, and from whom? Ani has made it clear he's not going to answer any questions. He's just doing as he's been told by Stef to avoid getting lynched, yet he still has provided no clear opinions on anything that has happened in the game. And what do you mean you call "dibs"?
---
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Well, I was mainly hoping for that analysis post from Animo, and a claim. He's posted without any analysis since I asked for it. His claim is probably what a SK would claim. Mafia may or may not claim that. I don't think he is a vig. And, by dibs, I meant I wanted to do this:

Vote Animorph
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Plum »

Kmd4390 wrote:Well, I was mainly hoping for that analysis post from Animo, and a claim. He's posted without any analysis since I asked for it. His claim is probably what a SK would claim. Mafia may or may not claim that. I don't think he is a vig. And, by dibs, I meant I wanted to do this:

Vote Animorph
FOS: Kmd
. I've learned from experience that it's not usually a good idea lynch claimed powerroles Day 1, and vig is our main, most powerful powerrole (as Charter said, Doc claim is about the equivalent of a vanilla claim). Not to say that Ani hasn't continued to act scummy, lack of analysis and all, but that the claim should have been taken more into account. I'd have unvoted when I saw that to prevent an overhasty hammer like that one, but Kmd's vote beat whatever action I'd have done. There have been decent enough cases on others that I would have liked to at least reconsider the Ani lynch. I'll leave much further discussion of this until after Ani flips whatever he does. Still, I'd say that for such a quick hammer after the claim Kmd hsn't made too much of a case on Ani. I don't like it. Then again, Wall-E and GnK both posted after Ani's claim without comment. What were your thoughts, you two???
elvis_knits wrote:I'm thinking we lynch GnKoichi or Kiro (or plum), let animorpherv live for today but don't protect him tonight.
I know my thoughts on the GnK case, but why do you suspect Kiro and why do you suspect me? Curiosity speaking here, as aside from Kiro's early no-protect suggestion, there has been relatively little suspicion directed at either of us. What scumminess have you seen?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, that's a pretty townie reaction from Plum. :D
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:18 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Plum, I did respond to the Ani claim. I said he was just doing what Stef told him to do to avoid being lynched. I don't think we can treat it like a normal claim. He was desperate to avoid the hammer, and apparently it would have worked if you had seen it before Kmd. Frankly, I don't think it changes anything and I'm glad the lynch went through.
---
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Still thinking GnK is scum.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Stef »

Ehm.. i would have at least expected some discussion before the hammer considering he claimed vig. Oh well.. we'll just have to wait and see.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Animorph, were you scum? :lol:
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Plum »

GnKoichi wrote:Plum, I did respond to the Ani claim. I said he was just doing what Stef told him to do to avoid being lynched. I don't think we can treat it like a normal claim. He was desperate to avoid the hammer, and apparently it would have worked if you had seen it before Kmd. Frankly, I don't think it changes anything and I'm glad the lynch went through.
You're right, you did respond. My apologies.
Kmd4390 wrote:Animorph, were you scum? :lol:
I'd have said he can't post if he's dead, according to the rules, but as the death scene hasn't actually been posted . . .
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Stef »

He can post until the death scene has been posted.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 am

Post by charter »

orangepenguin wrote:So now that you mention that I think you two are scum, it doesn't seem that far-fetched. Scum do it all the time. Even though it seems as if you didn't know there was a term for it, you could have just as well have been bussing, thinking that you would look good for being on your partner's wagon. Then again, anyone voting anyone can be bussing, so you can't really use bussing as an argument if you're not sure if someone is scum or not. Not effectively. Just spec.
I could get behind an OP lynch cause of this.

I don't like EK.

Fucking hell. You feel compelled to hammer animoph right after a claim before anyone says anything about it? If you're alive tomorrow (best not be the case), you take over GK's spot of needing to be lynched.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:30 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

lulz. You lynched a town based on the fact I didn't post.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Stef »

That's your fault and your fault alone.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:36 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Stef wrote:That's your fault and your fault alone.
It's your guys' fault for lynching me, and not considering me pro town.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Stef »

Not considering you pro-town for .. WHAT? What actions? Not answering questions? ignoring posts directed at you? I didn't care what your allegation was. It was a policy lynch all the way and i'm not sorry you got killed. You were hurting the game with your lack of interaction and you got what was coming to you. I can only hope next time we will meet in a game you will be more interactive and more responsive. Otherwise i'll do the same thing.

Hopefully the other players like you in this game will start posting and addressing the game more since, unfortunately, you are not the only one.

Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Nameless »

This post is meaningless drivel, as it includes nothing that can be debated.
Wall-E, that is pretty much what active lurking IS, and I didn't say that you also mentioning it was a scumtell. :roll:

Really don't like Kmd's hammer without time for everyone to chime in, especially when there are plenty of other suspicious players to lynch instead of a claimed power role, and several times before now he's been one to advocate patience and waiting for all discussion to finish etc. ... and what is the point of #762?

Ani, hate to break this to you, but you really sucked.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”