Moses le fou
Goon
Moses le fou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:40 pm

Post by Moses le fou »

armlx wrote:
So you are saying that we can't use anything he does as a tell because he's new?
No, I'm saying the tell that is being relied on just off that post is weak at best, even more so in context of his game experience.
What do you think about his follow-up post where he says that he signed up for a game that he doesn't understand at all? Santos didn't get the whole choosing a kill-method thing and he turned up town, but how much of a free pass can we give him?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:38 am

Post by armlx »

What do you think about his follow-up post where he says that he signed up for a game that he doesn't understand at all? Santos didn't get the whole choosing a kill-method thing and he turned up town, but how much of a free pass can we give him?
I buy it more from him then Santos.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:40 am

Post by armlx »

EBWODP: Never mind,
Strong FOS Detspeed
. Looking at his other posts, I notice in the sign up thread for Xyl's game he said he has played before.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 am

Post by bird1111 »

Vote Count:
Detspeed (4): Kairyuu, Santos II, Empking, hp [leaves]
ZTR (2): armlx, CarnCarn
Kairyuu (1): Battle Mage
hp [leaves] (1): Detspeed

Not Voting (5): ZTR, Moses le fou, SocioPath, ribwich, ZazieR

With 13 alive it is 7 to lynch.

Lynch Method Vote Count:
Rope (4): armlx, CarnCarn, Kairyuu, hp [leaves]
Gun (1): Empking

Not voting for a lynch method (8): ZTR, Santos II, Moses le fou SocioPath, ribwich, ZazieR, Detspeed, Battle Mage

If a lynch were to happen with no changes in lynch method votes, the Rope would be used.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@moses:
I would think that if somebody had that big of a problem with another player (where that person would quit games the player was in), that person would not replace into a game where said player was playing.

I'm not necessarily saying that I buy BM's theory that Puta dropped from this game because he's scum, but Kairyuu's counter-theory that he dropped because of ZazieR doesn't hold much water.
First bit: Perhaps PutaPuta just didn't notice that ZazieR was in the game?

Second bit: Obviously my theory doesn't hold water. Neither does his. I can't tell you exactly why my predecessors flaked, because I am not them. Honestly, I don't care either. They posted nothing, and I jumped right in. I'm not going to apologize for their behavior, but I'm not going to let that be the only thing brought against me. Try actually judging
my
actions please.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by armlx »

Puta was Gimbo. I don't think his actions are completely tied to his alignment, especially minor speculative connections.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Puta was Gimbo. I don't think his actions are completely tied to his alignment, especially minor speculative connections.
Exactly. Also, who/what is Gimbo?
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by armlx »

Exactly. Also, who/what is Gimbo?
A player who just did whatever the hell he felt like regardless of it being good/bad play, including outing his scum partner in a newbie game, which resulted in his banning. He then made a bunch of alts to try and get around his banning but couldn't conceal who he was at all.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

Am I getting the blame that PP left?
This was my second game with him and I was probably the nicest to him in the first. He called me a *Beep* probably due to the third game.

CC, I was hoping that the other scum would kill oEJo for us. That's why I posted it. I was hoping that they would when someone gave a comment about it. But this plan was destroyed when someone gave a comment to my plan.

Need to do a reread as the new guy posts long posts and I need to look for some scummy things.
Ignore the ''R''
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Detspeed »

Moses le fou wrote:
armlx wrote:
So you are saying that we can't use anything he does as a tell because he's new?
No, I'm saying the tell that is being relied on just off that post is weak at best, even more so in context of his game experience.
I'm not looking for a free pass. I was being lazy. I am soory. You have every right to vote as you please. I had been waiting to play for three weeks. So I jumped at the chance to play. I put in to replace in alot of games and this is the first invite I got. I jumped at the chance. I will get caught up eventually. You can always choose to ignore the fact that I am new. It doesn't bother me. If you need to kill me to learn something new about the game, then go ahead.

I will go back and read the rules on the first page and thank you all for your patience, and your answers to my stupid questions.
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Detspeed »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Detspeed wrote:I find it very funny that you think I suck. I'm still on page 28 and this is the first real post I've seen from you. It is good to get yourt feet wet and jump right in and join a band wagon that stems from something my predicessor said or did. That also seems mafia like to me.

vote: HP
vote :Gun
You have the same role as STD. If he was scum, then you also are scum.

Also I find it funny that you're voting for the method that
wouldn't
kill me if I was scum. If you read Moses' post about voting for methods, it just makes you seem more like scum.

Oh, and about OMGUS'ing me; it is actually a smart choice to vote for the person who most likely flip up scum if you weren't.
Thank you.

unvote: gun

vote: rope
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Empking »

ZazieR wrote:Am I getting the blame that PP left?
This was my second game with him and I was probably the nicest to him in the first. He called me a *Beep* probably due to the third game.
I'm confused.
ribwich
ribwich
Goon
ribwich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by ribwich »

I am posting this in all of my games. Due to upcoming finals I will be unable to be as active as I normally am. I will try to respond to any direct questions somebody has for me, but that will be about all I can do for about a week.
"ROLEFISHING ROLEFISHING OMGOBVSCUMRAWR weeEEEEEEEEEOOOOOooooo" - Vi
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@ZazieR:
Am I getting the blame that PP left?
Nope. No blame. Just a possible explanation, as it doesn't logically make sense that three different players would flake out of the same role.
Need to do a reread as the new guy posts long posts and I need to look for some scummy things.
New guy being me? Or Detspeed? He's newer, but I am the one who posts walls of text.

@Detspeed:
You can always choose to ignore the fact that I am new. It doesn't bother me.
Good attitude. I like you. You're still scum though.

@Empking:
I'm confused.
Then read the thread. And post content when you're done.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by armlx »

Good attitude. I like you. You're still scum though.
Nice productive comment......
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 am

Post by Empking »

ZTR, Moses le fou, SocioPath, ribwich, ZazieR should be voting.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Detspeed, could you name the win condition for the town, please?
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@armlx:
Nice productive comment......
So what? I replaced into this game 5 pages ago and I've posted more content than several people who were here the whole time. I'm
allowed
to include the occasional off topic comment.

@Empking:
ZTR, Moses le fou, SocioPath, ribwich, ZazieR should be voting.
And you should be not ignoring me and actually saying something useful. I do agree with you though.

@mod: ZTR needs to be replaced since his/her last post was a month ago. Sociopath needs a prod/replacement too, since he's been gone 2 weeks. Battle Mage needs a prod, four days since a post. Santos II needs a prod for four days as well. And that's it.

Also, I will be V/LA until Tuesday night because I am going out of town.
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

hp [leaves] wrote:Detspeed, could you name the win condition for the town, please?
I don't know exactly what you are hoping to achieve with this question, but it has potential to get someone modkilled.
FoS: hp [leaves]
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by armlx »

So what? I replaced into this game 5 pages ago and I've posted more content than several people who were here the whole time. I'm allowed to include the occasional off topic comment.
But its the EXACT reverse of the "But I'm TOWN" appeal to emotion that I note all the time and has even more potential for abuse.
Moses le fou
Moses le fou
Goon
Moses le fou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Post by Moses le fou »

CarnCarn wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:Detspeed, could you name the win condition for the town, please?
I don't know exactly what you are hoping to achieve with this question, but it has potential to get someone modkilled.
FoS: hp [leaves]
This. It sounds like he's trying to trick the newbie into walking into a kill.

Vote: hp [leaves]
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Post by Santos »

Kairyuu wrote:Santos II needs a prod for four days as well. And that's it.

Also, I will be V/LA until Tuesday night because I am going out of town.
MOD, please prepare yourself for a future prod when Kairyuu is not going to post for the matter of 2 days from now; I know its a lot of time to give him, but we may be lenient later
. ;)
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:20 pm

Post by Santos »

[/blatant sarcasm]
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:39 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Hp

That's a really big scum tell.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Post by Santos »

So hp leaves is on the suspicious list now because he asked for information that everyone should essentially already know?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”