Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6950 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 6953, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m worried that the more DGB says they town read me, the more I start to lean town at them which my hypothesis right now was Black/DGB team? And one’s pushing me, one’s town reading me.

Black is also in that perfect era where they’re still new, but it’s obvious they’re a strong player, and probably hasn’t been tested this way yet, and while I think they’re scum here, I think the play of that is absolutely beautiful.

It’s similar to how I felt about Catboi being scum in NQN2 where they were doing the conditional responsing to compliment those who were town reading them, and then punishing those who were scum reading them.

Black’s got legitimate tactics that are being used at certain times, and we talked about that earlier, and Black said they used Tactics as town, and I believe them, but it’s just different. Everything seems like plays used to help them get fades elsewhere and manipulate gamestate in a position that benefits them rather than finding scum.
I'm not getting limmed today. Find someone else to be wrong about
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #6951 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Is flavor scum or wrong? You keep changing your tune
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6952 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

Ok I looked at 6714 and I wanted to find the bulk of it disingenous because I want to believe that any scumread on me is scum based on it being advantageous for scum to eliminate me here. Instead, I'm finding a mistake in application. My reads being patchwork is correct. I'm not looking to form a narrative. That's scum!Titus. I just say what it is when I think it. I rely on other people to ask me questions about the transitions between my reads to check my accuracy. The knows Italiano being town thing is a load of garbage. The make it happen is rather difficult. I can't just drive through eliminations anymore by yelling and screaming. I'll give my theories but I don't have the time energy or health to make it happen. I expect to be more active after I get out of surgery but I will be high on pain medications. I'll want to be held accountable then.

I'll try to focus on a reread at that point, focusing on Meuh.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6953 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 6955, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Is flavor scum or wrong? You keep changing your tune
I can see FL being scum but I'm in no way confident about that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6954 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

Chandra, how much are you aware of my health situation? I think you're expecting healthy Titus here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6955 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6955, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Is flavor scum or wrong? You keep changing your tune
I feel like there’s plenty on the wings ready to pounce on me if it starts.

Like, I have very few true allies in the game, imo, and I’m sure scum infiltrated those.

Meuh, Wheme, Italiano, i think Merlyn? maybe Firebringer, maybe DGB.

That’s actually more than I thought when I listed it, but I can’t see that being 100% town ever.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6956 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6957, Black wrote:
Do you think Italiano is town or scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6957 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6959, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Like, I have very few true allies in the game, imo, and I’m sure scum infiltrated those.

That’s actually more than I thought when I listed it, but I can’t see that being 100% town ever.
You can consider me an ally unless something happened in the pages I missed. I thought most of the game was townreading you...My minor reservation is you've felt like one of the more active people and someone active is almost certainly scum given how hard some players are to wagon and how often we've misfaded.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #6958 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 6958, Titus wrote: Chandra, how much are you aware of my health situation? I think you're expecting healthy Titus here.
I had a vague impression something was going on but that's about it - you don't need to go into detail, I will accept this is some component of what's happening
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6959 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6961, Titus wrote:

You can consider me an ally unless something happened in the pages I missed. I thought most of the game was townreading you...My minor reservation is you've felt like one of the more active people and someone active is almost certainly scum given how hard some players are to wagon and how often we've misfaded.
I lead like one wagon, and it was the LLD wagon when the game was slow af and everyone was on VLA.

And LLD felt like defeatist scum.

I didn’t defend Mala as much as I should have, and I’m annoyed that I joined it at the end, but Firebringer can attest to, and probably you, that I tend to jump on and dip on my conviction when I’m unsure at the end of the wagons.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6960 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6962, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 6958, Titus wrote: Chandra, how much are you aware of my health situation? I think you're expecting healthy Titus here.
I had a vague impression something was going on but that's about it - you don't need to go into detail, I will accept this is some component of what's happening
Long story short. It's a breathing issue and it takes much longer to do things and focus. Most of it is spent on my job and I had a jury trial during the game. But I'll breathe better after the surgery but they prescribe pain meds that are very intoxicating. That's all I think is needed for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6961 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 6960, Titus wrote:
Great question. Very conflicting slot for me. atm I lean scum but I'm not confident about that either
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6962 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6963, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I lead like one wagon, and it was the LLD wagon when the game was slow af and everyone was on VLA.

I didn’t defend Mala as much as I should have, and I’m annoyed that I joined it at the end, but Firebringer can attest to, and probably you, that I tend to jump on and dip on my conviction when I’m unsure at the end of the wagons.
Don't rely on me attesting to anything but the VCA. Personality tells are for interactions, not votes. Votes tell the story. That you know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6963 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Black keeps acting like I’ve been ‘wrong all game’

But really, with my major conviction, I’ve been wrong once with LLD, something that tons of people here also voted.

I was right about Magical Girl.

I was right about Malakittens.

I was right about Ranger.

I was right about Klick.

And yet, most of my defense system and allies have been dying off.

Klick was on Black the day before they died, we had just lined up.

Ranger and I had started to line up incredibly well before they died.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6964 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6965, Black wrote:
In post 6960, Titus wrote:
Great question. Very conflicting slot for me. atm I lean scum but I'm not confident about that either
So your vote is survivalistic?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6965 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6966, Titus wrote:

Don't rely on me attesting to anything but the VCA. Personality tells are for interactions, not votes. Votes tell the story. That you know.
And the votes show I was aiming elsewhere until it stagnated and I jumped on.

Meuh, Wheme, and I jumped together to end the day.

DGB hammered.

But you’re saying you town read me, so you see that in the votes already.

I feel like I’ve been getting setup for a late game misfade all game, and I think that proof is in the pudding
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6966 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6969, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6966, Titus wrote:

And the votes show I was aiming elsewhere until it stagnated and I jumped on.

Meuh, Wheme, and I jumped together to end the day.

DGB hammered.

But you’re saying you town read me, so you see that in the votes already.

I feel like I’ve been getting setup for a late game misfade all game, and I think that proof is in the pudding
I'd be voting for Black right now, except I feel like that's yet another counterwagon to Italiano. Maybe they're both scum though.

Remind me to compare the current Italiano composition to past days.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6967 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Black »

The thing with IVD is I townread his slot for most of the game. I even liked what he was posting today at first. It felt analytical and in depth, like he was really thinking about the game on deeper level. Then his progression from having me as a top TR to voting for what I consider to be very weak reasons felt really fabricated, like he didn't believe what he was saying but he was doing it anyway. I recognize that part of me not liking this is because I don't like being scumread when I'm town, and I feel even worse about it when the reasoning doesn't match up. In my eyes IVD was correct about me when he townread me, so him eventually dropping that TR for silly reasons was frustrating to me. My issue is that I can see IVD having a change of heart about me as town but I don't think the reasons he applied to it make sense, so I'm struggling with my read here. And now I'm in danger of being limmed and his wagon is stacked right next to mine, which gives me even more incentive to vote for him, which taints my read even more. I know I'm town and I know he could be scum, even if I'm not fully convinced of it. My other scumreads are just as weak as my read on IVD so I don't feel great about anywhere I push. And yeah, I could do more research and try to strengthen my stance here and my position in the game, but I'm just checked out. I'm not in a good emotional state atm and the game isn't helping. I don't want to replace and I don't really want to sink my teeth in and do more, so I'm just here, defending myself, and pushing stuff that isn't me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6968 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Black »

In post 6968, Titus wrote: So your vote is survivalistic?
Kinda? I think I explain that in the post above
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6969 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Black »

In post 6970, Titus wrote: I'd be voting for Black right now
Why though? It's frustrating to here people say this/vote for me with no reason. Bianco did it too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6970 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6973, Black wrote:
Why though? It's frustrating to here people say this/vote for me with no reason. Bianco did it too
Your posts systemically feel survivalistic rather than scumhunting. Your posts read as if you scumread those who scumread you or who you need to in order to vote them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6971 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

That's despite you saying that you're not getting limmed today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6972 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Black »

In post 6974, Titus wrote:
Your posts systemically feel survivalistic rather than scumhunting.
Survivalistic posting isn't inherently scummy and idk why that would be enough to make you vote for me? And yeah I'm not scumhunting very well atm, I just admitted that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6973 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Black »

The correct play here is to let scum deal with me or just deal with me yourselves later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6974 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6976, Black wrote:
In post 6974, Titus wrote:
Your posts systemically feel survivalistic rather than scumhunting.
Survivalistic posting isn't inherently scummy and idk why that would be enough to make you vote for me? And yeah I'm not scumhunting very well atm, I just admitted that
Nothing by itself inherently is. I'm not saying OMG you're scum. In this situation, survivalism doesn't sit well with me when it pairs with a lack of consistent conviction. If you were confident in some of your reads, then I'd be a little less worried.

I gtg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”