he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6300 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Math is there even a reason to TR StD besides vca
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #6301 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Sircakez makes some good points ngl
$elene
$elene
Goon
$elene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6302 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by $elene »

V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Malakittens (6)
Chandra Nalaar, MathBlade, Titus, SquirtleSquad, Firebringer, Lazy Shirou
Save The Dragons (6)
ItalianoVD, Flavor Leaf, Meuh, DrippingGoofball, SirCakez, biancospino
Meuh (3)
Save the Dragons, Malakittens, Black
ItalianoVD (1)
Yimmy
NOT VOTING:
WhemeStar, Not_Mafia
With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to flip!
Deadline: (expired on 2023-07-06 18:35:16)
Notes:
All alive players gain +1 DEF.
You may fight the training dummy at any time.
Shirou is V/LA from 6/25 - 6/26
Titus is V/LA from 7/5 - 7/7
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6303 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6302, SirCakez wrote: Math is there even a reason to TR StD besides vca
Besides that and his good reads and good reads > rand town no.

I just am really sure StD is town here
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6304 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

STD, Mathblade, Black, maybe Italiano

Probably is my pool for the day. End of the day, i don’t got much defense for Mala other than feeling like scum are defending themselves somewhere and trying for Mala.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6305 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 6305, MathBlade wrote: I just am really sure StD is town here
Why?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6306 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:29 am

Post by Black »

Wait nvm you were responding to Cakez asking you why. There has to be more reason to TR him besides good reads? What reads of his do you consider good anyway?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6307 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

I started the day with people scum reading me and when asked for a case they didn't provide it. i'm not sure what you're expecting me to do besides defend myself. i don't understand why that makes me scum. i don't really understand why anything that's been said against me makes me scum, so i'm not sure how i'm supposed to prove that i'm town to anyone.

i have said multiple times that meuh isn't attempting to solve which i think is good reason to lock onto meuh. patchwork wasn't much better.

i've explained in depth my chandra read.

i've developed many town reads, and there are many people i wouldn't touch but it seems like that's getting ignored.

i'm willing to answer any questions but no one is actually interested in asking me anything about my reads, people seem content to sandbag me for a playstyle that quite frankly is pretty easy to recognize as my town meta. i've been as present as i can be with what i've got going on and to hear it said differently is getting it twisted.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6308 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6309, Save The Dragons wrote: I started the day with people scum reading me and when asked for a case they didn't provide it. i'm not sure what you're expecting me to do besides defend myself. i don't understand why that makes me scum. i don't really understand why anything that's been said against me makes me scum, so i'm not sure how i'm supposed to prove that i'm town to anyone.

i have said multiple times that meuh isn't attempting to solve which i think is good reason to lock onto meuh. patchwork wasn't much better.

i've developed many town reads, and there are many people i wouldn't touch but it seems like that's getting ignored.

i'm willing to answer any questions but no one is actually interested in asking me anything about my reads, people seem content to sandbag me for a playstyle that quite frankly is pretty easy to recognize as my town meta. i've been as present as i can be with what i've got going on and to hear it said differently is getting it twisted.
I'd love a readwall or at least a lim list from you. I'm catching up now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6309 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6169, Yimmy wrote: yikes i knew i got confused about something. firebringer isn't supposed to be in that pool. revision:
i'd say either mathblade is scum pushing mala or there's scum in {titus squirtle meuh} cause this weird push, if it's coming from town, gives scum a nice opportunity to jump on a wagon under the radar. maybe squirtle isn't in this pool either. i didn't notice they had a vote there before mathblade (it said kittens instead of mala so it slipped under the radar). mathblade or {titus meuh} is way more workable

titus why did you decide mala was a better vote than italiano? i'm singling you out becuase meuh's progression is transparent and also because i want you to go back to italiano pretty pretty please
Had a wagon and momentum. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6310 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6185, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 6178, Lazy Shirou wrote: and StD huh
oh right StD was on both wagons or something?

I think hunting by VCA is kinda silly (*especially in a large theme*), but apparently some people here believe on it and I don't want to be mean~

like, I think if StD or anyone is scum, the fact they voted twice on a mislim isn't particularly indicative of anything. I would rather just get people quoting posts that they think comes from scum from a given player.
Little concerned here about this post. Not AI but factually wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6311 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6189, ItalianoVD wrote: I’m going to SeaWorld today so I probably won’t be active. A few of things I wanna say though.

I feel like I’m not truly vibing with anyone yet. I mean I got my townreads. I think I’m willing to trust Black, Meuh, and Mala. Mala is the only one that mayyybe doesn’t wanna vote me if it came down to it, the others not so much lol.

But I’m suddenly feeling like I can’t trust anybody. Why are we hunting “outside” of the “Elite6” when scum is probably all up in that little group. It was a meme

Also no one has actually tried to see why they scumread me, it’s just the easy thing to do right now. Blue was townie, albeit a little rough around the edges, but he was townie. Rathe was super towny and come on it’s me. I’m amazingly, ravishingly, and beautifully townie.

But I feel those who are still holding on for dear life to ‘vote Italiano’ are just being lazy or scum. No cases at all. Just spamming. If there’s a vig then target me so those calling for my head can be in the spotlight. Oh and don’t let them wiggle out of it with their lame excuses. Push them until they crack.

Oh and Shirou is town. I feel like if you can find a way to trust me (this slot) I think I would feel soooo much better with you here and we can solve this game together.

Math is scum. I’m about 90% sure of that. If those who aren’t apart of the Elite6 want to actually start somewhere to solve, start here. Relying on those jokers and we’ll keep picking each other off one by one. Ciao.
I want more elaboration on this Math read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6312 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 6312, Titus wrote: Not AI but factually wrong
How is it wrong? Townies are on mislim wagons all the time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6313 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6231, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 6226, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:that's me!! that's only me!! usually neglecting to draw out these sets explicitly is nai but like... it's only me!! it's not hard to see that!!
Wrong. It hasn’t been just you. You are just the only one that has actually felt compelled to actually case me. Titus, Cakez, Save the Dragons, Squirtle, Chandra, and a couple of others have just locked onto the fact that this slot wasn’t limmed at the end of day 1.

That in itself is not scummy or suspicious, it’s actually a townie thought process, but that’s not what I’m trying to argue. What I’m saying is that I feel that none of them are trying or have tried to see if what they see as suspicious is just poor wording, lack of understanding or something else.

The issue is that I townread a lot of them which is why I’ve tried to interact with those I feel are most likely town. I feel who I’m voting now is the scummiest of the bunch.
This is not true of me, so I suspect it's also not true of others. I think your slot is scum because I have independently scumread all of its occupants, Blue being the worst offender.
This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6314 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6251, biancospino wrote:
In post 6199, MathBlade wrote: This is phone posting so all bad formatting is my own.

1 StD aka jj927 >> likely the wagon evil wants
2 Firebringer >> Willing to vote Mala
3 SirCakez >> Mala in PoE of viewtopic.php?p=13796767#p13796767 people he wants to kill, 2001 back to null, moves Mala to townread in mid to late 400s says her posts are good yet won’t defend her or explain why, SirCakez is on StD. There is no reason to given to TR Mala/Metens so it’s either a he knows and pocketing Mala or scum with Mala. Given votes more likely scum.
4 Flavor Leaf >> Lots of soft defenses of a do nothing slot.
6 KittyTacky >> no opinion
7 WhemeStar >> Meme posting. Lying or misremembered role and either scum or gives 0 fucks. Not giving reads can die.
8 ItalianoVD >> Majority of players have had sus of Rathe or blue slot yet nothing happening similar to Mala. Hard defending Mala saying I am scum when the more likely answer is I am pointing out the evils.
9 Lazy Shirou >> go back and forth on Shirou. I don’t like how buddy he is with FL and Mala. Both are pretty scummy but if I have to be wrong somewhere is Shirou.
11 Titus >> She’s not causing enough chaos to be scum. Only way she’s scum is if StD and Mala are town.
12 Chandra Nalaar >> not getting any bad vibes
13 MathBlade >> Me
15 Enchant >> Backed me up when I called out Wheme lying unlikely scum.
Invisibility
17 Meuh >> Post quality crap and hard defending Mala
18 Black >> Not sure what to make of Black
19 Not_Mafia** >> No opinion except where is not mafia to troll the fecal matter out of this game
20 SquirtleSquad >> Posts seem good to me
21 Malakittens aka Metens * (Malakittens + Mewtaph) >> likely scum based on interactions

There’s a core group of players that are in everyone’s scumreads (Italiano and Meuh especially) that don’t want to vote on Mala. I would want to kill who my scumreads don’t want executed.
22 Yimmy aka Norway
Alright, I'm just going to say that it's very weird how a lot of reads seem to hinge on Mala, which is a pretty void slot contentwise. There are multiple people hard-defending the slot, most notably Italiano and... tbh, I don't see the incentive for scum to do that in a scum!Mala world. The slot looks sacrificable. I'm not going to scream against this wagon it's just, smells a bit like a scapegoat.
In post 6188, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6180, Lazy Shirou wrote: I think I was wrong on that post though

Meuh isn't as popular as I thought as a lim, or at least people are suspecting her but not as keen in voting her (which is a bit "hmmm"), and StD would apparently be a more impactful flip given way more people are behind that wagon for the better or worse
I’ll vote Meuh if it becomes a wagon but I am not going to dismantle Mala for it. And I don’t think more people are for StD that’s just a narrative to me because most people voted StD then didn’t move.
What I don't understand is what interactions make Mala likely scum. If it is the Italiano and Meuh ones, I don't agree; in fact I think Italiano looks worse in this regard if Mala is green.

Meuh I can maybe see it more for the reasoning in , but also I don't think ones decides to bus and then do a 180 pretty much immediately when an opportunity comes five seconds later
Mala's defeatist attitude + sheeping any wagon is survivalistic af.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6315 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6253, DrippingGoofball wrote: VOTE: Save The Dragons

No reason beyond making the top two wagons closer.
Totally fine with this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6316 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:48 am

Firebringer

SirCakez

Flavor Leaf

DrippingGoofball/KittyTacky

WhemeStar

ItalianoVD/Rathe/Blue.

Lazy Shirou/Skygazer

Titus

Chandra Nalaar

MathBlade/Sheepsaysmeep

biancospino/Enchant/Invisibility

Meuh/Patchwork

Black

Not_Mafia**

SquirtleSquad

Malakittens/Metens* (Malakittens + Mewtaph)

Yimmy/NorwegianboyEE
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6317 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6260, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Legit never kill Math this game. I know, it's hard.
I occasionally PL Math but I can't see a reason to. We're in lock step which is a bit frightening that I'm totally wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6318 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6318, Save The Dragons wrote:
Firebringer

SirCakez

Flavor Leaf

DrippingGoofball/KittyTacky

WhemeStar

ItalianoVD/Rathe/Blue.

Lazy Shirou/Skygazer

Titus

Chandra Nalaar

MathBlade/Sheepsaysmeep

biancospino/Enchant/Invisibility

Meuh/Patchwork

Black

Not_Mafia**

SquirtleSquad

Malakittens/Metens* (Malakittens + Mewtaph)

Yimmy/NorwegianboyEE
Interesting. Can you elaborate more on the DGB, Meuh and Math reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6319 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:54 am

i'm still not sure that kitty did anything other than say they were town. DGB hasn't done anything either.

Meuh i've explained they said they were solving in one post but didn't even utilize the information gained to just vote haphazardly onto black and i for very little reasoning. meuh pissed away d1 and is pissing away today too

sheep was very town especially isoing people on d1. town mathblade is quite verbose, probably moreso than scum mathblade. i feel pretty confident there.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6320 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 6309, Save The Dragons wrote: I started the day with people scum reading me and when asked for a case they didn't provide it. i'm not sure what you're expecting me to do besides defend myself. i don't understand why that makes me scum. i don't really understand why anything that's been said against me makes me scum, so i'm not sure how i'm supposed to prove that i'm town to anyone.

This just reads like caught for the wrong reason/why fry me
You literally could be doing so many things - make a town block, do some ISOs, figure out who else is scum besides Meuh and Italiano. Your reads are basically non-existent outside of like those two and Chandra and I'm not counting that colored reads list because there's no evidence of your thought process behind most of them. It's not scummy to defend yourself but I do find it scummy you aren't doing anything else.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6321 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:34 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Alright so first of all I am probably tunneled so I need to take a step back and actually look at what is instead of what I want it or think it to be. I wanna hear from Leaf especially though. Biancospino linked Mini 2271 which was the game I was referring to where myself, Flavor, and Math played. Kitty was also in that game as well (I’ll get to Kitty later). I wanna know what you think about that game and this one Leaf and see if it’s similar or different and if so in what ways. I could be wrong about Math here, but it really feels like that game. Let me know if I’m missing something or putting something there that doesn’t need to be.

@Wheme: The reason I broke up my posting is because it was originally a huge wall and I thought it’d be better for people to reference particular numbered posts instead of having to search through a huge one.

Anyway I promise I’ll be back later to really open things up. Since y’all keep poking the bear I’ll be back to bite y’all later. :P You got me motivated Yimmy so thank you for that. ;)
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6322 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Please tell me you can see the difference between Math in this game and 2271. I just skimmed it, and they literally could not be more different.

Also,
Math in this other game wrote:The more you scream “Mala now” it’s actually working against you.
Lmao.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #6323 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 6324, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Please tell me you can see the difference between Math in this game and 2271. I just skimmed it, and they literally could not be more different.

Also,
Math in this other game wrote:The more you scream “Mala now” it’s actually working against you.
Lmao.
What is your read on Wheme?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6324 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

2271 Math-scum is building consensus, trying to sound reasonable, not sure what the solve is, willing to sheep others.

Here we get pure id all the time.

This is trivial.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”