Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Cook »

pagetop
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:50 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1438, ItalianoVD wrote: Okay, so I agree that Cook can be resolved later so let’s not today.

UNVOTE: Cook
So there were compelling arguments to let Cook be resolved later, which I understand, but scum want that extra day and the way Cook said (In paraphrasing) “just give me another day and I’ll show you” or something is just scummy. I’m going with my head here. I’ve been burned plenty of times by wonky mechanics and I’d just rather not.

VOTE: Cook

I’m staying here. If it gets me killed then so be it, I’ve always said I don’t need to be alive for town to win.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Cook »

k
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

So are you and invisibility scum together or not? That's an important question at this point because if not this one will most likely need to start teamforming around invis at least.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

Italiano
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1492, Flower wrote: btw since I've seen basically nothing from T3 what's the case there? I find it pretty sus that Invis and Ausuka both think Cook's gigascum and then vote the biggest counterwagon instead just cause they want Rolecop results

-A
more so from the stuff Fire said about Cook makes her townie enough to vote someone else
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:56 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1503, Asri Teroka wrote: So are you and invisibility scum together or not? That's an important question at this point because if not this one will most likely need to start teamforming around invis at least.
If we were scum together what do you think my answer would even be lol. “Oh yeah we are scum you got us darn it, we might as well concede and tell you who our partner is” Don’t be silly.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:57 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1501, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1438, ItalianoVD wrote: Okay, so I agree that Cook can be resolved later so let’s not today.

So there were compelling arguments to let Cook be resolved later, which I understand, but scum want that extra day and the way Cook said (In paraphrasing) “just give me another day and I’ll show you” or something is just scummy. I’m going with my head here. I’ve been burned plenty of times by wonky mechanics and I’d just rather not.

I’m staying here. If it gets me killed then so be it, I’ve always said I don’t need to be alive for town to win.
what lmao
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:58 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Of course I can only be 100% sure of myself. Invis is pretty high up on the town scale, but if they’re scum, then hey they’ve played a great game so far and I don’t mind losing there.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1506, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1503, Asri Teroka wrote: So are you and invisibility scum together or not? That's an important question at this point because if not this one will most likely need to start teamforming around invis at least.
If we were scum together what do you think my answer would even be lol. “Oh yeah we are scum you got us darn it, we might as well concede and tell you who our partner is” Don’t be silly.
k
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1505, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1492, Flower wrote: btw since I've seen basically nothing from T3 what's the case there? I find it pretty sus that Invis and Ausuka both think Cook's gigascum and then vote the biggest counterwagon instead just cause they want Rolecop results

-A
more so from the stuff Fire said about Cook makes her townie enough to vote someone else
Is Italiano right? You're not scum together?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:01 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1497, fireisredsir wrote: sorry didn't realize how close it was to deadline, had an overwhelming weekend and haven't had energy to follow this

will try to be around more soon, some quick things for now

skimmed and all of the setup spec went over my head but if rolecop isn't very powerful as someone said then maybe it's real? being bulletproof actually matches up a lot with what i interpreted earlier as overly obvious softing so i kinda want to buy that

idk

don't really want to lim there still

t3 is kinda whatever to me, i did end up reading some of his recent town and scum games earlier and i think they are both pretty similarly low content and i didn't see a lot of difference. idk how to sort him but i think yeeting him here is kinda lazy and im not sure why he is the default place people are coalescing as opposed to like, hu tao, who i think has been a lot more scummy

i see asri just voted here so im down, his entry back into the thread was okay i guess but i don't really like his response to the cook claim (the bit where he first speculated it as a maf role and then backed off and said he hated setup spec when it felt like the wagon lost some traction, and some of the posts surrounding compromise options felt weird)

VOTE: italiano
Okay great you’re here. What have you seen from Hu Tao? You say “they’ve been a lot more scummy”

To me as I mentioned SS, T3, and Hu occupy the same space for me which is not enough to get a true read there and can be dealt with later.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1501, ItalianoVD wrote:

I’m staying here.
If it gets me killed then so be it, I’ve always said I don’t need to be alive for town to win.
nvm Italiano is the scummiest VOTE: Italiano
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:03 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1508, ItalianoVD wrote: Of course I can only be 100% sure of myself. Invis is pretty high up on the town scale, but if they’re scum, then hey they’ve played a great game so far and I don’t mind losing there.
it doesn't feel like you've even tried to sort invis at all since what was basically rvs vibes

where is the confidence coming from

the statement about "they've played a great game so far and I don't mind losing there" feels out of place for what seems like basically a vibe read
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1510, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 1505, Invisibility wrote:

-A
Is Italiano right? You're not scum together?
no I think he's scum without even inviting me :(
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:05 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1511, ItalianoVD wrote: Okay great you’re here. What have you seen from Hu Tao? You say “they’ve been a lot more scummy”

To me as I mentioned SS, T3, and Hu occupy the same space for me which is not enough to get a true read there and can be dealt with later.
can't post at length rn but the reaction to cook felt like openwolfing tbh
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1513, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1508, ItalianoVD wrote: Of course I can only be 100% sure of myself. Invis is pretty high up on the town scale, but if they’re scum, then hey they’ve played a great game so far and I don’t mind losing there.
it doesn't feel like you've even tried to sort invis at all since what was basically rvs vibes

the statement about "they've played a great game so far and I don't mind losing there" feels out of place for what seems like basically a vibe read
I think he's playing it up on purpose lol
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:08 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Yeah I said what I said and I meant what I said. If they are scum, I believe they have played like town to a point where I would not mind losing to them. Don’t see how that’s out of place.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Cook »

VOTE: italianovd
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:10 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

I’m not gonna just scumread someone if I don’t.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1517, ItalianoVD wrote:

Yeah I said what I said and I meant what I said. If they are scum, I believe they have played like town to a point where I would not mind losing to them. Don’t see how that’s out of place.
how do you feel about Asri's vote on me?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:11 am

Post by fireisredsir »

what makes you so confident that he's town tho

there has to be more than vibes
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Black »

Ok so when I checked in yesterday I missed that Cook claimed

Why is no one seeing how scummy Ausuka is posturing around this flip? Before Cook even claimed Ausuka was talking about letting the Cook slot resolve itself even though Ausuka clearly thought the slot was scummy. Ausuka has been riding the fence on this flip for days now. She knows Cook is going to flip town and that's why she has been so reluctant to hop on

People that are saying "oh Ausuka feels good" or "Ausuka feels town". No shit. Players that are good at this game are generally going to feel like they're town when they're scum

If no one wants to help me lim Ausuka then I'll figure out what to do with my vote before the deadline hits
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:14 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

-A
As far as I can tell, just a relative lack of activity?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:14 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1521, fireisredsir wrote: what makes you so confident that he's town tho

there has to be more than vibes
My experience. And I’ve already said why and to just say it’s ‘RVS’ or ‘vibes’ is a gross misrep.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”