Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Princess has checked out. Don't really think it's alignment indicative, but if scum it likes the gamestate either for bus or miselim purposes. I haven’t really seen anything that has made me change my perception of the slot. Probable lim slot.

I still don't feel good about happy. I stated he could be potential partners with Cook which for me I think could still be a reality, but it'd be a clunky type of partnership given their interaction which gives me a bit of pause with that idea. He is null to nullscum for me.

Ausuka is interesting because last game I played with her (Team Mafia), she thought I was scum and pushed me a lot day one for a misunderstanding in playstyle and I guess my play was scummy. It’s funny though because when I’m town I don’t ever think anything I do is scummy lol because I know I’m not scum so when they were saying I was scummy in that game I was certain scum was pushing it and I was right.

Having only one game from her I cannot genuinely read her with meta, which I don’t like to do anyway, but it can at least give you somewhat of an idea of what the player may do. At times this game she has felt scummy, but she felt scummy last game and I was wrong about her. There are better slots to resolve for me than Ausuka and she’s probably a Day 3/4 problem.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

When it comes to Fire something that made me slightly raise my eyebrows was earlier on in the game when Fire defended Cook and called out Ausuka in right after Black voted Ausuka. I don’t know, the timing just felt kinda convenient and it felt like he was positioning himself on one side of the argument especially after agreeing with Black’s suspicion of Ausuka.

I also think his pushes on me if you wanna call them that are kinda weak and not real. I don’t think he actually believes what he’s pushing me for at least that’s how it feels.

SS, Hu, and T3 are honestly the best spots for lurky scum or town. Every game there are these slots that generally don't do a lot and there can be scum there and sometimes there is but it more than likely ends up being town so I don't really wanna deal with these slots today.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Day 1 Votecount 10
Cook (3):
ItalianoVD, Black, Hu Tao

T3 (2):
Arsi Teroka, Ausuka
Hu Tao (2):
fireisredsir, Cook
Something_Smart (1):
T3
Arsi Teroka (1):
HighPrincessErinys
iamveryhappy (1):
KatyKimFanClub
Ausuka (1):
iamveryhappy
ItalianoVD (1):
Invisibility

Not Voting (1):
Something_Smart

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

There are (expired on 2023-06-20 13:00:00) remaining.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by Cook »

what's the logic on the t3 wagon again
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

ausuka not voting me when scumreading me is kinda a slip
kk
you sr someone you vote them
also I don't have scumpartners ausuka haha you wrong
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:38 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

ew smth smart isn't using vote
sad
iavh is slightly annoyed
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:59 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1311, iamveryhappy wrote: bruh not cool
hu tao now officially enters the list of who I really wanna lim but slightly after ausuka italiano and asri
Oh no! Anyway..
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:00 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1320, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1231, Asri Teroka wrote: Something Smart, when you can, can you give a rundown on T3's Black vote and why you think it was made?
Weird request. Especially since it seems like T3 talked very little about Black before the vote, and T3 is basically a black box anyway as far as I'm concerned.

So I don't really feel like speculating what Black said that caused T3 to not like her, I think that would just be stabbing in the dark.
Weird response. And not even considering a bus.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1329, iamveryhappy wrote:
you sr someone you vote them
Ok professor.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:03 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1328, Cook wrote: what's the logic on the t3 wagon again
This one can wait or you.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1326, ItalianoVD wrote: When it comes to Fire something that made me slightly raise my eyebrows
Does fire's Hu Tao push feel natural?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:40 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Flower replaces HighPrincessErinys
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Flower »

No chance in hell we read this entire thing before the deadline so we're just gonna read from post onward. Anything anyone needs from us before that?

-Nameless
Plural | Experimental alt of usesPython
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:11 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1157, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1156, iamveryhappy wrote: I only said that because you really can't use townmeta/scummeta on me
reasons are below
1. I haven't rolled scum yet
2. You don't even know my normal meta
3. no trolling is not my normal meta, it just comes together as a deal like you know the sauces from the chicken mcnuggets
4. I can change meta by reading through shit ppl like snekwaza said
5. just hunt normally
This is a scumslip
I wonder if this interaction (and iavd and Ausuka's in general) are opposite team or a little theatrical?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1337, Flower wrote: No chance in hell we read this entire thing before the deadline so we're just gonna read from post onward. Anything anyone needs from us before that?

-Nameless
hi guys also idk
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:13 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1174, Cook wrote: (i'd rather not die right away. this is my first game back. that would've been a waste of ten days of my time)
Does this count as AtE?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1338, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 1156, iamveryhappy wrote: I only said that because you really can't use townmeta/scummeta on me
reasons are below
3. no trolling is not my normal meta, it just comes together as a deal like you know the sauces from the chicken mcnuggets
5. just hunt normally
This is a scumslip
I wonder if this interaction (and iavd and Ausuka's in general) are opposite team or a little theatrical?
what makes you think it's one of those two?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:16 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1250, Black wrote: Oops...forgot to quote the subtle defense of Cook:
In post 382, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 157, Ausuka wrote: 1) She says, "man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much" which is a fairly common sentiment to see in games but I can't say I've ever seen it on page 5.
to be fair to Cook, this game's first few pages are an incomprehensible mess, even by RVS standards.
Would S-S really do this and then dip for a while?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:17 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1341, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1338, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
reasons are below
5. just hunt normally
This is a scumslip
what makes you think it's one of those two?
I've posted my reasoning as to why I think iavd is scum a while back.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Invisibility »

oh well I was wondering if something in the convo discounted tvt but that's fair lol
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Flower »

Spoiler: 1000-1100
In post 1004, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I fell asleep last night.

Ok, so I decided to iso Black since I thought I would gain a lot from their interactions w/ Ausuka and Asri? It doesn't seem like I really have any support wrt iamveryhappy so I don't think there's a point reading again. I also chose Black because they're one of the few players that had an opinion of me this game and I just wanted to see if I could find enough context behind it.

: RVS
: I find myself nodding at a lot of these comments. I wonder if they could be interpreted as Black buddying (am I even using this word right?) HPE since it starts with reasons for suspicion and ends with a slight townread.
So this is where Black townreads Ausuka and the table is set for trouble to begin. I don't think it's unreasonable for Black to townread here, but I've talked previously about how disagreeing doesn't necessary mean opposing teams and so I don't know if agreeing makes someone automatically towny. I will say that Black said she agreed with Ausuka's thought process which I think is very town of Black.
Here Black responds to Asri doubting her read on Ausuka.
I think I missed this post when it was originally made. I really love this post because Black is really aware of the change from Asri's perspective and is confused by it. I personally wouldn't have brought it up as town and it's at this point in my reading that I know that Black is a really good player who from my perspective is leaning town.
This post in addition to 495 I interpret as town leaning because at the time there was no significant reason for Black to change their view of Ausuka. It could be I'm missing something because of how I'm only reading Black's posts. I think it's Black's genuine attempts to create a clear picture of what's going on.
So I asked for Black to read Italiano and Black returns with a scumread. It's interesting because basically right after this there's a lot of heat on Black and right before it there's a third vote on Cook? I don't think it's a distraction post or anything though because there were other spots in the game (like when Cook had 5 votes or something) where Black could have made any sort of move. In fact, they were very supportive of the wagon on Cook.
I really like how Black plays defense this game. I feel like if I were mafia I would be pushing harder on Italiano or Ausuka here but Black is very inquisitive and her interactions with Cook in later posts make a lot of sense to me. In particular, she comes across as kind of standoff-ish which tonally makes sense? I could just be so wrong with all of my reads here y'all.
I would have the same reaction as Black here to Asri's comments. I think if anything this game Black has been very coherent and explained their reasoning. She has been very consistent which makes the comment that Asri is seeing what they want to see exactly what town would say imo.
Does it make sense for Black to not have a read on Cook after interacting with Cook a few posts earlier? I think I buy that because at the time they mentioned how Cook was a null read and I don't think anything really happened besides some clarification of things between the two?
I don't get this post for two reasons. One, because what would the scumteam be then if it's both Cook and Asri? Doesn't Black have enough scumreads? Two, because Black mentioned how they thought Asri was probably annoying town earlier in the day () and there was no pressure on Asri at the time?
Lol'ed

Adding it all up, I really do think Black is town. There are multiple factors that I talked about but the sense I get from her posts is just that at the end of the day she has been trying to reduce the amount of chaos going on and has interacted in reasonable ways with too many people. Because of my opinion from this, I kind of think Asri is kind of town too?
Of course the first piece of content is a ISO wallpost. Pain

/ - Both of these posts are pretty scummy to me. 208's the kind of thing where I don't get how it'd lead to a mindmeld tr when it seems pretty NAI and 221's filler as hell
- Yeah that makes 208 look better
- Solid post
- Asri's literally voting for Black there lmao
In post 1010, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 1007, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1004, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I will say that Black said she agreed with Ausuka's thought process which I think is very town of Black.
Why is that very town of black?

Also @black, i forgot to bring this up earlier but why would this game have 2 scum?
It was the most "town" reasoning for townreading someone at that point in the game that I can think of. So it leans town to me. I'm not sure if that makes sense. My main distinction was that Black says she agrees with your thought process, which is different than agreeing with your conclusion. I think that's exactly what I was sort of trying to do in my entire post which is look to see if Black's actions make sense from a thought process standpoint.
Solid post
In post 1031, Black wrote: Like if you are this unsure about Ausuka why have you not engaged with them at all?
In post 1033, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1031, Black wrote: Like if you are this unsure about Ausuka why have you not engaged with them at all?
i don't always find engagement to be the easiest way to sort people

with ausuka
In post 1034, fireisredsir wrote: i hit submit early

but i was gonna say that i thought it would be more useful to wait and watch and see how things developed

i have found lately that with people i know well (not all i guess, but some) im actually generally better at reading them if i am more disconnected from them, like when reading from spec or something
In post 1035, Black wrote: I guess that's fair. I think I'm just not a fan of how you two have interacted with each other, which really is a lack of interaction. You are both in each other's "sus" category yet it doesn't seem like either of you are that interested in solving the other
I'll townbin Black for this, especially if Arsi flips green. Black's normally got that pretty laid back neutral vibe and if she's scum here then votes wise I don't see the point of setting this up as scum when there's like 2-3 other people with actual wagons going
Spoiler: 1100-1200

- Wait did Italiano already claim? Can someone post the claims we already had? Anyways ok post but having read absolutely nothing from Italiano the section on him feels very 🤨
- I haven't read any of happys posts this game but +town
- Based also I feel called out
- Huh?

Anyways I'm just gonna sheep Black here, pretty sure she's town and her reads are usually on point

VOTE: Cook

-Nameless
Plural | Experimental alt of usesPython
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Invisibility »

Italiano claimed to be masons with me. He's not and then he retracted it. He explained his reasons later which you can look for lolz
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 365, ItalianoVD wrote: Invis is my mason buddy. Stop playing Invis.
In post 394, ItalianoVD wrote: Lol, nah me and Invis are not Masons, I repeat me and Invis are NOT masons. I do townread them though. Sometimes in these games with as much deception and uncertainty that there is you have to choose to trust people. I’m choosing my to trust Invis. Take from that what you will.
there were further explanations which you can find
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:07 am