WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

Wall-E wrote:Why are the people who are voting for me voting for me? Specifically jersey? I'm not going to accept your statement of "Well you said to!"

What I said was, "I am claiming a role less important than Vig. If Gamma is your first choice for lynch, I'd prefer if you lynched me instead."

So. Is Gamma your #1? If not, why are you voting for me?
mostly because whenever you disagree with something you are sarcastic dismissive and evasive.

Vote Count:
Atlas - (0)
Budja - (2) Wall-E, JordanA24
corporate - (0)
Gamma - (0)
jerseygoomba - (1) Atlas
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0)
Nekka-Lucifer - (3) zachattack, Tolmides, WhereIsTony
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (4) Nekka-Lucifer, My Milked Eek, corporate, jerseygoomba,
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (0)

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by Wall-E »

I have not been dismissive. If anything, I've been incredibly patient with inane and obtuse questions about things I have already addressed. Anyone is welcome to read my posts for the answers.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Gamma »

jerseygoomba wrote:@Wall-E - To answer your question about where you made your claim, here is your post #130. I will bold your challenge.
Wall-E wrote:It's funny how it took the town majority this long to get to the same place I've been pointing at since page 2.

So, we are not killing Gamma. Everyone get your votes onto ANYONE else. Yes, even me. Unlike Gamma I won't claim until L-1, so be fearless and attack!

Gamma, if you step out of line in my esteem I will drive for your lynch SO FAST your HEAD will FALL OFF and spontaneously IGNITE.

That's all settled, I'd like to call something to the town's attention. I am voting for corporate. If you check my previous post you can see why. I'd like to hear more opinions on corporate. Vote him or tell me why I'm being dumb, please!
vote jerseygoomba

Shit reason is shit.
V/LA until I get a new computer
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Request: To be Replaced

I am not obliged to disclose why I need replacing but it has nothing to do with the thread. Only personal issues. I hope Wall-e gets lynched as I'm prob 86% sure he is not valuble to the town. Good luck to all though :P Have fun without me
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Tolmides »

Well I suppose this game is effectively on hold until a replacement arrives...
[i]Now pass thou onward before us, as thou wert wont, and I will follow thee or die.[/i]
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Gamma »

Not at all. There's sufficient discussion to discuss.

Such as, you should know better that this game is not on hold. There's so many players to talk about, nub.

Quit tunneling.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Nekka couldn't be bothered to claim first. Nekka's scum screwing the town out of a scumlynch. I say string him/her up before replacement.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Budja »

Whoa, thats a bit hasty isn't it.

vote: Wall-E
, (L-2, I did count)
I think I should have left my vote where it was originally. You are still number 1 on my list and that post just convinces me all the more.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

unvote
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by jerseygoomba »

Wall-E wrote:Nekka couldn't be bothered to claim first. Nekka's scum screwing the town out of a scumlynch. I say string him/her up before replacement.
Holy scumminess! Could you be any quicker to dump a potential townie without a rationale post from the replacement? Cmon Wall-E, I wanna believe, but you just make it so damn hard when you come out with stuff like that. :shock:
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Nekka's been scum in my book since the middle of this day. Do you think the replacement is going to say other than, "I have no idea why my predecessor did all that scummy stuff!"?

Get real.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Wall-E wrote:Nekka's been scum in my book since the middle of this day. Do you think the replacement is going to say other than, "I have no idea why my predecessor did all that scummy stuff!"?

Get real.
Well we can still judge that replacement partly on the stuff Nekka did. Just because he's a new player doesn't mean we'll give him a totally fresh start, I'm sure we all won't just forget Nekka existed.

Your call for a quuicklynch on Nekka pretty much does it for you in my book. A quick call to lynch the only other person it looks likely we'd lynch today, and before we properly discuss who Gamma should kill. Imo, that swings it for me, I vote that you claim (since I cannot vote you without putting you at -1).
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:31 pm

Post by Tolmides »

JordanA24 wrote:
Wall-E wrote:Nekka's been scum in my book since the middle of this day. Do you think the replacement is going to say other than, "I have no idea why my predecessor did all that scummy stuff!"?

Get real.
Well we can still judge that replacement partly on the stuff Nekka did. Just because he's a new player doesn't mean we'll give him a totally fresh start, I'm sure we all won't just forget Nekka existed.

Your call for a quuicklynch on Nekka pretty much does it for you in my book. A quick call to lynch the only other person it looks likely we'd lynch today, and before we properly discuss who Gamma should kill. Imo, that swings it for me, I vote that you claim (since I cannot vote you without putting you at -1).
Yeah...I've been less sure of you than a lot of others, seing an irritable townie beneath your exterior, but this comment just about does it for me. We give Nekka's replacement the same chance to defend himself that everyone else gets. So uh...claim or mount an exceptionally convincing argument without insulting everybody else in the game or I'll vote for you.

Gamma - the game effectively HAS been waiting on Nekka for the last couple of days and not much has happened. When he's one of our top two suspects, his absence does leave a hole in the proceedings.
[i]Now pass thou onward before us, as thou wert wont, and I will follow thee or die.[/i]
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:06 am

Post by Riceballtail »

RestFermata replaces Nekka-Lucifer as of this post.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:48 am

Post by RestFermata »

Hey, catching up. Awesome theme :D
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wall-E wrote:I'm done talking to a moron now. Good luck trying to get me to discuss your scummy garbage.
Sure, you're not dismissive and I absolutely love being called a moron.

JordanA24 wrote:EBWOP: I agree when you say we need to decide 100% on Gamma's target before we lynch anyone, this is why I was so suspicious of jersey for putting him at -1, and why I'm witholding my vote on Wall-E (otherwise, I'd have voted him at the end of Post 267).
I'm going to suggest another plan. Bonus: it doesn't involve him shooting himself.

- We suggest to him a pool of to-be-specified number (2 or 3) of people. He picks out of that pool who to kill. I feel this would reduce the chances of him being blocked. (as zach suggested apparantly)

Or;

- He simply doesn't kill anyone. Should there be an RB, we don't shoot ourself in the foot by announcing his blockable kills.

Either of the two I'd support. I don't support suggesting one kill. And I especially don't support him doing whatever the hell he wants to. He has shown multiple times not to care about scumminess or protownness, but about who voted for him.
Gamma wrote:Bad idea. I'd simply kill the player that I suspect/dislike the most.
This translates to "I'll kill whoever voted for me during the day, regardless of scumminess" according to my dictionary.
Wall-E wrote:Nekka
Jersey
corp
Jordan

STOP BEING SCUMMY
Your excellent play has been noted.

Please direct your attention to your nonexisting cases.

STOP BEING A SCUM

Oh, that was easy.

Wall-E wrote:Why are the people who are voting for me voting for me?
For several reasons.

I don't like you.
I think the town would be better off without you.
I don't like you directly believing Gamma's claim in an instant and then "calling" other theories simple setup conjecture.
You continue to refuse to really answer questions.
CAPS ARE COOL.
Insults are even cooler.

You are pushing for a quicklynch. This is a fact that popped up after my vote, but it is a fact that will keep my vote on you for some time.

Gamma wrote:
vote jerseygoomba

Shit reason is shit.
Why do you feel the need to protect Wall-E?

Is it a continuation of your "everyone against me is a scum" élan? But then the inverse of it? "Everyone with me is town"?
Wall-E wrote:Nekka couldn't be bothered to claim first. Nekka's scum screwing the town out of a scumlynch. I say string him/her up before replacement.
Stop throwing around easily said empty accusations. Your like a populistic politician throwing around empty oneliners to convince the crowd.

Also your quicklynch push has been noted.

Let's let RestFermata catch up and post first.
Eek
!
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:23 am

Post by corporate »

ok, so im all caught up. and all i really have to say is wow.... just ... wow.
confirm vote wall e

for all the obvious reasons.

and i was thinking about the gamma thing. i was wondering if its really a good idea to have him kill anyone tonight. because if he kills a townie thats like giving the scum 2 kills tonight.

i just think maybe we should be really sure before we pull the trigger since on D1 there is not a whole hell of a lot to go by, just scum tells and slip ups.

im not saying dont use him at all just wait till were more confident. Also this could slow down his game if he is a SK. right?
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Wall-E »

Milk wrote:
Gamma wrote:vote jerseygoomba

Shit reason is shit.
Why do you feel the need to protect Wall-E?
Why do you call voting for someone protection? That's not a protection. Protection would be if he were attacking the attacks upon me. The rest of the stuff you said is bitchy and whiny and really kinda sad.

CORPORATE!!!!!!!! NO MATTER HOW GODDAMN OBVIOUS SOMEONE MAY BE SCUM OR TOWN, YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY GIVE REASONS FOR VOTES!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THREE PLAYERS SUSPECT YOU?!!? ARE YOU LAZY OR TRYING TO AVOID ATTENTION?!
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:53 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Wall-E, you're really fucking irritating me now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Either stop acting like a complete twat, play the fucking game or ask for a replacement, no-one here likes your constant insults and completely illogical play, we're all totally sick of it, please grow up or fuck off
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:55 am

Post by corporate »

Lazy, i guess. i dont like writing novels.

That and i dont want to sound like a parrot, captain caps lock.
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Tolmides »

Wall-E wrote: CORPORATE!!!!!!!! NO MATTER HOW GODDAMN OBVIOUS SOMEONE MAY BE SCUM OR TOWN, YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY GIVE REASONS FOR VOTES!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THREE PLAYERS SUSPECT YOU?!!? ARE YOU LAZY OR TRYING TO AVOID ATTENTION?!
I can't be the only one noticing the irony in this outburst...attacking others for not giving reasons for voting when My Milked Eek quoted you doing exactly the same thing.

If we didn't still need to decide on our NK and hear from RestFermata I'd cast the final vote to lynch you. On the subject of our NK target - I still prefer providing Gamma with a specific target and dealing with a RBer if it comes up. But I see your point Eek...and provided Gamma NKs one of Wall-E, corporate or jersey I'm alright with it. I also doubt we'll easily come to an agreement on one specific target. I would include RestFermata in that list, but it all depends on her response once she's caught up.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Gamma »

o lawd.

tbh, I don't think Wall-e's scum as much as shit-town.

I would not NK him tonight because if he is town, we're down 1 player in the long run. I would not lynch him because it's retarded and there are better candidates for lynching today.

Whoever hammers this jerk is a faggot.

Everyone, change your diapers, quit baaawwing about how much Wall-e annoys you, because there are bigger fishes to fry in the sea.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Budja »

Gamma, it is not good to argue without providing reasons/logical explanations.

And if you won't NK him, then Wall-E is the best choice for a lynch.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:o lawd.

tbh, I don't think Wall-e's scum as much as shit-town.

I would not NK him tonight because if he is town, we're down 1 player in the long run. I would not lynch him because it's retarded and there are better candidates for lynching today.

Whoever hammers this jerk is a faggot.

Everyone, change your diapers, quit baaawwing about how much Wall-e annoys you, because there are bigger fishes to fry in the sea.
MME wrote:Why do you feel the need to protect Wall-E?

Is it a continuation of your "everyone against me is a scum" élan? But then the inverse of it? "Everyone with me is town"?
Fixed the quote.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

EBWOP

That second quote should be from myself, not Gamma.
Obviously.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”