Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:32 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

You seem to be fully trusting ItalianoVD?
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:32 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

Ausuka
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

Not really? He's probably more likely to be town than most of the list but I wouldn't say I 'fully trust' anyone at this point
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:45 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

Why can't Cook's actions be natural here? If this one was placed in elimination range within a mere day of busy posts, many long, they might also be bothered. And Cook not being this one having her own life might be more bothered.

Do you have any experience with Cook to guage them on this level? Most of your arguments seem to rest on such a conclusion.

A lot of people are sheeping your sentiments on wagons and early wagons but forget that randomly running up town can be severely anti town, especially day ones and especially if claims are forced. It's also a good way for scum to pr hunt. So. Black and Italiano straight up agreeing with you, this one notes it.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

What do you think about the two main wagons? This one has realized a lot their provisional towns are voting other provisional towns.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 254, Asri Teroka wrote: Why can't Cook's actions be natural here? If this one was placed in elimination range within a mere day of busy posts, many long, they might also be bothered. And Cook not being this one having her own life might be more bothered.

Do you have any experience with Cook to guage them on this level? Most of your arguments seem to rest on such a conclusion.

A lot of people are sheeping your sentiments on wagons and early wagons but forget that randomly running up town can be severely anti town, especially day ones and especially if claims are forced. It's also a good way for scum to pr hunt. So. Black and Italiano straight up agreeing with you, this one notes it.
Cook's actions
can
be natural - I never claimed Cook was confirmed scum or something. I think she is the most likely player to flip scum at the moment by a fair margin but there's still a good chance she flips town. I usually don't think anyone has above 50% probability to be scum on day 1.

You misread my post about the wagon thing - I wasn't referring to Cook specifically. You, HPE and cook all expressed similar sentiments about it. I think it's very likely your feelings about it are genuine but also noted that doesn't necessarily mean you're town - scum often express genuine beliefs about things like mafia theory.

My argument isn't based on having experience with Cook specifically - as far as I can tell she hasn't played mafia in years so having that kind of experience would be impossible for anyone. My feeling that her post about keeping up wasn't organic is based on two things
1) it was page 5 at the time which isn't a lot
2) cook had plenty of posts at the time, more than most people - not all at one time either, she had at least one post on every page

Well, when I say it wasn't organic, again it gives me the feelings that scumhunting specifically is what she's struggling to keep up with but doesn't want to come out and say that
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

UNVOTE:
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 255, Asri Teroka wrote: What do you think about the two main wagons? This one has realized a lot their provisional towns are voting other provisional towns.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 255, Asri Teroka wrote: What do you think about the two main wagons? This one has realized a lot their provisional towns are voting other provisional towns.
I don't really have a strong read on HPE or invis. I think of the two HPE is probably the better vote because it was very focused on calling the wagon anti town but didn't like talk at all about who's scum on it. In comparison someone like you coming in and voting me for it is a more natural approach.

I don't think invis has done anything I would really call AI. I guess being so comfortable speaking in the thread early is +town but above average scum players can fake that pretty easily and he hasn't played scum in a while so I'm not sure what her skill level is
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 207, Black wrote:
In post 154, HighPrincessErinys wrote: UNVOTE: Cook
Removing my RVS vote that this one has zero attachment to. Importantly, this one is very curious about how and why this wagon has picked up so fast.
This post is what made me want to look at your posts in more detail because I made this exact post as scum in my second game. I got pushed for it and I argued that it isn't scummy to remove a RVS vote from a growing wagon. It isn't, and I don't think it's scummy here, but it was a funny enough coincidence to make me raise my eyebrow

~~~
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I disagree here. I think you can just look at the discussion the wagon has created and say it's a good idea. I don't think Cook was ever in danger of getting limmed. And it seems like you're suspicious of the wagon, so it has already created leads for you when there otherwise wouldn't have been any

~~~
In post 173, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Wagons are pro-town they aren't being pushed into kill range for literally no reason on the first fucking real-life day of the game. Can you ACTUALLY show me that we got anything out of 5 votes on Cook, a minimum of two of which were RVS and the rest with flimsy reasoning like "vibes"?
In post 174, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Town doesn't E-2 someone when it wants info it E-2s someone when they're a top scumread and people want them dead.
This frustration feels real. Again, I don't agree with your argument fundamentally and I think you should start looking into the wagon instead of saying we've gotten nothing out of it. If you think there's scum on the wagon then look at the 4 Cook votes and push one

~~~
In post 178, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Either way this one is suspect of the wagon getting so far so fast on so little reasoning to vote.
I believe that you believe this. It's evident in that you didn't like the wagon in real time. I feel like there's a natural progression here. You
could
be scum that's poking at quick wagons as an easy target, but I think it's probably safe to call you town for now. I started to think it was weird that you weren't voting for anyone on the wagon but then I remembered Fire & Ice where I had to practically force you to vote, so I don't really think it's scummy for you
This post seems to be the first post with actual deep thoughts this game. Nice!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 215, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 178, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Either way this one is suspect of the wagon getting so far so fast on so little reasoning to vote.
In post 179, Cook wrote:
agree with you there. i don't know if it's even an issue, but regardless, i think it's respectable to be offended at a wagon on me when the game's barely started
In post 180, Invisibility wrote:
In post 177, Cook wrote: doubt a townie would have lolhammered anyhow
yah
this is reasonable!
In post 181, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 179, Cook wrote:
agree with you there. i don't know if it's even an issue, but regardless, i think it's respectable to be offended at a wagon on me when the game's barely started
Yes.
Hmm. Somebody here is scum.
Who and why?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 231, fireisredsir wrote: feeling town vibes so far from iamveryhappy and black, maybe hu tao
I have done nothing so far. So why?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 232, fireisredsir wrote: y'all nonvoters should vote imo

SS is excused maybe

but if we have too many people doing that then things get kinda weird and harder to track
Not sure why but this post seems overly forced
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 238, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 208, Black wrote: I like Ausuka's posts so far and I particularly kind of mind melded with these as I was skimming through
In post 158, Ausuka wrote: I think wagons are protown and the concern feels overblown to me
In post 164, Ausuka wrote:
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
Please tell this one how these posts make Ausuka seem town. They are pretty generic and can be made by either alignment. This one doesn't believe you have enough to be forming that read here.
It's really just a situation where I was thinking the exact same thing when I was catching up and then she posted what was on my mind. It doesn't necessarily make her town but that plus some of her other posts make me feel ok enough about her slot to look elsewhere for now
In post 240, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 211, Black wrote: I do like the Cook wagon but I think there could easily be at least one scum on it. I'm putting HPE and Ausuka on my town side for now. I need to look more at fire's posts but I remember them being mostly fluff (could be wrong, I'm a little drunk)

I like my Invisibility vote atm
Also why do you like the cook wagon wagon what's so likeable about it? Charismatic personalities? Scum have those as well. Nothing else this one saw that's likeable so please share.
I like wagons in general. I think they're usually productive and good for discussion. I was just sharing my support of the Cook wagon since it seems some people think it's bad

"Charismatic personalities? Scum have those as well"

Are you trying to hint that you think there's scum on the Cook wagon? Because I agree. Who do you think it might be?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 254, Asri Teroka wrote: A lot of people are sheeping your sentiments on wagons and early wagons but forget that randomly running up town can be severely anti town, especially day ones and especially if claims are forced. It's also a good way for scum to pr hunt. So. Black and Italiano straight up agreeing with you, this one notes it.
I stand by what I said. Early wagons are usually good and the Cook wagon is no exception. "Randomly running up town can be severely anti-town"...uhh how are you so sure Cook is town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 259, Ausuka wrote: I don't really have a strong read on HPE or invis. I think of the two HPE is probably the better vote because it was very focused on calling the wagon anti town but didn't like talk at all about who's scum on it. In comparison someone like you coming in and voting me for it is a more natural approach
I made a post outlining why I think HPE is probably town here. What did you think about it?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

I agree that HPE's sentiment about the wagon is probably genuine, I don't think that necessarily means it is town

Maybe I'm wrong but the impression I got is that you were talking specifically about the lack of a vote from HPE as being typical for it, whereas the part that made me a bit :igmeou: was the lack of like, any alignment discussion whatsoever in favour of the theory point of "early wagons are anti town"
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Black »

Ok, I understand that perspective
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:31 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I intend to formulate some reads of my own and vote by end of day
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 269, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I intend to formulate some reads of my own and vote by end of day

Do you have anything to say to ?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:22 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 239, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 217, ItalianoVD wrote: Going back to . I like HighPrincess and Invisibility for town. It's just a certain townie tone to their posts, especially Invisibility. This leaves Cook and Asri.

For now VOTE: Asri

It's really late here though. :yawn: I'll have to go more in depth tomorrow. Ciao peeps.
Leaves cook and Asri for what? Your delusions? You sound fake and aligned here, this one is placing you in the 'not taking serious pile.'

This one isn't convinced you actually formed a townread on Erynis.

Furthermore, what you seem to be doing is hunting mis-elims, not scum.

So you must've not read ...

Spoiler:
In post 215, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 179, Cook wrote:
In post 180, Invisibility wrote:
In post 177, Cook wrote: doubt a townie would have lolhammered anyhow
yah
this is reasonable!
In post 181, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 179, Cook wrote:
Yes.
Hmm. Somebody here is scum.

I thought this little combo of agreement between you four looked suspicious as all get up. It feels like a pocketing attempt from someone. Invis is town for me, Princess as well, a little less so, but still there. I don't know if I feel like Cook would really be that distraught of having five votes on her early in game. I feel like she's played the game enough to have gone through it more than once. I don't really know what to feel about her right now. I think the concern of the wagon is overblown and I believe a scum or two may have jumped on that sentiment. You actually fit that bill as you were and have been the one on the outside looking in. Kind of poking at the attackers and agreeing with the offended. Judging from your response seems like I might be onto something.

VOTE: Asri
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:27 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 241, Asri Teroka wrote: And you're also sheeping Ausuka posts that can be NAI and are generic throwaway statememts.

I actually posted before Ausuka said anything about it. It's a pretty common thought process. I agree, they are null comments so why are you making it a thing, nobody else was.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:29 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

It's also a lot easier to point the finger at people when you were off the wagon.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:32 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 219, fireisredsir wrote: my comment was about finding it strange that italiano seemed to be making a show of not asking ausuka to elaborate, when it seemed to me that it would be obvious what she was thinking
Yeah which is why I said it'd be okay to let it marinate more because I knew the reason would be exactly what she said. I did ask her if the vote was real.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”