Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 196, Cook wrote: hu you have posted precious little this game! i get it though, we're all busy :lol:
Hello. Looks like you were almost.. Cooked earlier :lol:
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Hi, sorry, I've been reading and meaning to post but the pace of posts was a lot higher than expected. As for my vote on Cook, I just did it because I know a cook in real life and I don't like them. That was literally it.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 164, Ausuka wrote:
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
Genuine question, are we all interacting just to have a corpus of information for later days or is there just disagreement from an optimal play perspective on whether an early bandwagon is good or not. It looks to me like Cook was never in any real danger of getting enough votes to be killed and we should all move on.

VOTE: UNVOTE: Cook
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 201, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Hi, sorry, I've been reading and meaning to post but the pace of posts was a lot higher than expected. As for my vote on Cook, I just did it because I know a cook in real life and I don't like them. That was literally it.
same here, both counts. all good, man
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 201, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Hi, sorry, I've been reading and meaning to post but the pace of posts was a lot higher than expected. As for my vote on Cook, I just did it because I know a cook in real life and I don't like them. That was literally it.
lol you don't really need to justify rvs
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by Invisibility »

btw Katy can you get an avatar? It's easier to remember who made what post for me if you have one lol
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 205, Invisibility wrote: btw Katy can you get an avatar? It's easier to remember who made what post for me if you have one lol
This is great advice by the way. I've been trying to remember usernames but avatars is so much better.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Black »

In post 154, HighPrincessErinys wrote: UNVOTE: Cook
Removing my RVS vote that this one has zero attachment to. Importantly, this one is very curious about how and why this wagon has picked up so fast.
This post is what made me want to look at your posts in more detail because I made this exact post as scum in my second game. I got pushed for it and I argued that it isn't scummy to remove a RVS vote from a growing wagon. It isn't, and I don't think it's scummy here, but it was a funny enough coincidence to make me raise my eyebrow

~~~
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I disagree here. I think you can just look at the discussion the wagon has created and say it's a good idea. I don't think Cook was ever in danger of getting limmed. And it seems like you're suspicious of the wagon, so it has already created leads for you when there otherwise wouldn't have been any

~~~
In post 173, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Wagons are pro-town they aren't being pushed into kill range for literally no reason on the first fucking real-life day of the game. Can you ACTUALLY show me that we got anything out of 5 votes on Cook, a minimum of two of which were RVS and the rest with flimsy reasoning like "vibes"?
In post 174, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Town doesn't E-2 someone when it wants info it E-2s someone when they're a top scumread and people want them dead.
This frustration feels real. Again, I don't agree with your argument fundamentally and I think you should start looking into the wagon instead of saying we've gotten nothing out of it. If you think there's scum on the wagon then look at the 4 Cook votes and push one

~~~
In post 178, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Either way this one is suspect of the wagon getting so far so fast on so little reasoning to vote.
I believe that you believe this. It's evident in that you didn't like the wagon in real time. I feel like there's a natural progression here. You
could
be scum that's poking at quick wagons as an easy target, but I think it's probably safe to call you town for now. I started to think it was weird that you weren't voting for anyone on the wagon but then I remembered Fire & Ice where I had to practically force you to vote, so I don't really think it's scummy for you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Black »

I like Ausuka's posts so far and I particularly kind of mind melded with these as I was skimming through
In post 158, Ausuka wrote: I think wagons are protown and the concern feels overblown to me
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 44, Invisibility wrote:
In post 41, T3 wrote:
In post 14, iamveryhappy wrote: Oh wait, no. Kindle is my main choice of communication
I used to play on my kindle paperwhite
we need you to weigh in on the ongoing fire discussion
My fire alarm mistakenly went off at 4 am a few weeks ago so I guess the fire was invisible or something
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by T3 »

Oh wait people are are actually posting stuff

It’s 1:40 AM

Good night!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Black »

I do like the Cook wagon but I think there could easily be at least one scum on it. I'm putting HPE and Ausuka on my town side for now. I need to look more at fire's posts but I remember them being mostly fluff (could be wrong, I'm a little drunk)

I like my Invisibility vote atm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 158, Ausuka wrote: I think wagons are protown and the concern feels overblown to me
This
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

It does get things moving at least.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 178, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Either way this one is suspect of the wagon getting so far so fast on so little reasoning to vote.
You must not have played a lot of games because it's a pretty common thing.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 179, Cook wrote:
agree with you there. i don't know if it's even an issue, but regardless, i think it's respectable to be offended at a wagon on me when the game's barely started
In post 180, Invisibility wrote:
In post 177, Cook wrote: doubt a townie would have lolhammered anyhow
yah
this is reasonable!
In post 181, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 179, Cook wrote:
agree with you there. i don't know if it's even an issue, but regardless, i think it's respectable to be offended at a wagon on me when the game's barely started
Yes.
Hmm. Somebody here is scum.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 200, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 196, Cook wrote: hu you have posted precious little this game! i get it though, we're all busy :lol:
Hello. Looks like you were almost.. Cooked earlier :lol:
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Going back to . I like HighPrincess and Invisibility for town. It's just a certain townie tone to their posts, especially Invisibility. This leaves Cook and Asri.

For now VOTE: Asri

It's really late here though. :yawn: I'll have to go more in depth tomorrow. Ciao peeps.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 184, Cook wrote: but let's get the ball going on questions.

@fireisredsir
, for 20 posts you've put out very little content. what are your thoughts on the wagon?
i thought your initial reaction to there being votes on you felt off, especially because 2 of them came before you ever posted (and invisibility's seemed like mostly a joke?) so it was weird to call it a wagon that had anything to do with you. your posting seemed a little anxious so i wanted to vote there mostly to pressure a little more and see what the response was

i felt like ausuka was seeing the same things (she poked at it a little earlier, and then joined with a vote and more explanation a little after), so i was happy to see the wagon grow there. really i think mine and hers are the only two meaningful votes, and there's not a lot of point in discussing the rvs ones or considering them as part of a wagon

i didn't really like the immediate response in and , felt like more of the kind of anxious not sure how to handle being wagoned type energy that i think is more likely to come from scum

i also kinda think is lacking in critical thinking or in approaching the situation with a real attempt to solve, because there's no reason to include katykim's vote in the group since again, it came before you ever posted
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 197, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 104, fireisredsir wrote: hu tao has posted a total of one word

i feel like the vote is kinda self explanatory

one might say it is not elaboratable
Interesting. So on this site saying hello is scummy and saying a bunch of cringe fake things (not directed at you) in the beginning of the game for 10 pages is towny. I will note this.
i don't think it's particularly scummy

my comment was about finding it strange that italiano seemed to be making a show of not asking ausuka to elaborate, when it seemed to me that it would be obvious what she was thinking
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 202, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
Genuine question, are we all interacting just to have a corpus of information for later days or is there just disagreement from an optimal play perspective on whether an early bandwagon is good or not. It looks to me like Cook was never in any real danger of getting enough votes to be killed and we should all move on.

hi, welcome! you don't need to type VOTE and UNVOTE, you can just use the tags, there's one for [ unvote ]

what do you mean by "we should all move on"?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by Black »

In post 202, KatyKimFanClub wrote:

It's good to talk. And yeah it seems like HPE doesn't think a bandwagon is very good. What do you think about that?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 218, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 184, Cook wrote: but let's get the ball going on questions.

@fireisredsir
, for 20 posts you've put out very little content. what are your thoughts on the wagon?
i thought your initial reaction to there being votes on you felt off, especially because 2 of them came before you ever posted (and invisibility's seemed like mostly a joke?) so it was weird to call it a wagon that had anything to do with you. your posting seemed a little anxious so i wanted to vote there mostly to pressure a little more and see what the response was
tbh it felt like the game was moving faster than i could react to it and that i had to get a word in edgeways or i was going to get limmed without time to put myself out there or anything. i don't know if i was unfounded in thinking that, but yknow. always a pleasant surprise to start a day with two votes on me, even if random
i felt like ausuka was seeing the same things (she poked at it a little earlier, and then joined with a vote and more explanation a little after), so i was happy to see the wagon grow there. really i think mine and hers are the only two meaningful votes, and there's not a lot of point in discussing the rvs ones or considering them as part of a wagon
okay, okay. i'll ignore them now.
i didn't really like the immediate response in and , felt like more of the kind of anxious not sure how to handle being wagoned type energy that i think is more likely to come from scum
pressure, friend. i dunno how to handle it. i feel like i get SR'd for being anxious under pressure. might just be me
i also kinda think is lacking in critical thinking or in approaching the situation with a real attempt to solve, because there's no reason to include katykim's vote in the group since again, it came before you ever posted
you'd think i'd catch things like that but apparently i don't.

well, thanks for your thoughts.
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades