Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Enchant »

Why you sheep Klick
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Klick »

I think we can ultimately get a vote down whenever we want

I always struggle to decisively call someone scum but I'm very comfortable with my townreads
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Klick »

I would sheep Enchant tbh
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Frogs »

We mutually trust each other and he cares about making the right decision, so I think he will make the best +town ev decision
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Frogs »

{Frogs, Mala, Enchant, Norwee, Klick, Drew} is a voting bloc ya
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Frogs »

It's between Dragons and Peregrine right?
Leave Flippy alive so he can send another fruit out to someone?
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

i would be shocked if there was no scum in that bloc
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:41 am

~std
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any!

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!

I guess that it is?? I know that I have people I'd vote to kill but I really don't feel good about where things are going so please reconsider stuff more tomorrow!! I want to say that the game can be as easy as a voting group like that but I am not sure!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Peregrine »

I guess it just feels like we have a ton of claims and everyone is nodding and accepting them at face value and nothing is really changing I guess, in the dynamics of the game! Which is very worrisome because the setup feels!! Weird to me!! I don't know!!!
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:43 am

i have no idea what everyone is if that helps

~std
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Peregrine »

I don't know if this would be helpful but if I am not here tomorrow I think that everyone should at least try to make a cursory case on why others could be mafia!! It is sometimes helpful to try and think of other perspectives even if you are comfortable in your reads!!!
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Frogs »

Peregrine your best vote right now is Dragons
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Peregrine »

This setup has an abundance of claimed protective, killing, vending and blocking power which just!! I don't know!!!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Klick »

If we were pretty sure in flippy being scum or had good reason to eliminate them then I'd advocate for it simply because taking out a scum in this scenario would turn this from a good situation into probably autowin
If we can't meaningfully differentiate between the three on alignment then yeah I think flippy stays alive for checks
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 3062, Frogs wrote: Peregrine your best vote right now is Dragons
I will vote them if that is what everyone wants to ultimately do, I still don't have to feel good about it though!!! It feels like to me the best case I could make for them being mafia is their role claim and the presence of unclaimed fruit but!! They seem to be in the same place where I am right now which makes me think they could be town!!!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Klick »

I think something that lends credit to both Drew and flippy's claims is that in order to get a guilty check with them they have to die reducing our numbers, and innos aren't super reliable with all the blocking going around

They aren't as strong as they seem without careful coordination, and yeah I can see scum having the ability to mess with them as well

I'm more convinced in my townreads by behaviour than I am by role
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Klick »

Peregrine I know you don't like the current trajectory but I can't tell who you think the scumteam actually is

There is *a truth* to the current game state. What pieces of the puzzle do you truly feel confident in?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Enchant »

Fine consider my vote sold to Klick.

Let's see how it ends up.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 3067, Klick wrote: Peregrine I know you don't like the current trajectory but I can't tell who you think the scumteam actually is

There is *a truth* to the current game state. What pieces of the puzzle do you truly feel confident in?
I don't know!! I really feel like based on play it has to be Emperor, he has his stuff before and at this point it doesn't even feel like he cares to play or solve like everyone else! Most other people feel invested, and I want to say if things are a lot simpler than I am making them out to be I think that has to be mafia? He doesn't want to try and kill or do anything and he is clearing people in a way with his claim which you could say is his way of solving but I feel as if the options he has to solve with, or check, were not the best ones!! (I will admit I think I would play his role differently if I had it??)

I think that Drew took a very opportunistic moment when people were talking about me and the fruit and it being weird to try and suggest I could go over and when I believe the other option that would have been MOST likely was Emperor, in conjunction with that read it feels bad!! I know he pushed Theta so I am not as sure here but it felt bad, the same way it felt bad when you were speaking about me before but we have already talked about that!!

I think Dragons is town, I really empathize with them currently and I get the sense we are in the same boat! It's FRUSTRATING to deal with this game if I am honest, but I am trying not to be mean or mad or sad about it that much because it isn't very helpful! I feel like they are fighting against that though more than I am since I understand what confirming my claims brings to the game, but it feels real to me!! I think if I had to play mechanically though there is a likelihood they are mafia because they have claimed being able to vend fruit if it's not Emperor who is giving it out?

At this point I guess I have to start trying to solve with less strict or strong clearing like before so I guess something like?? Malakittens could be mafia as well? If we are unsure still of how the nightkill stuff went down which I am still mad about, the thing I am clearing that slot off of is emotion more than actual play because I find it hard to believe anyone would want to fake being that mad if they didn't shoot someone??? But it's possible because it seemed to be like the one head was doing the most of that, and Mala is kind of just here now but not really helping either!!

Enchant I think is town? I have felt that he has consistently tried to move the game forward and do things that are good for the town, and I think that the longer someone does this sort of thing the townier it is because you can throw town a bone early but later on when you are organizing things like massclaim and trying to work through the information you're given, you risk giving too much!! It doesn't hurt that he is in my camp and it doesn't feel like anyone is at least when it comes to arguing against why I would lie about having fruit, but I do not think a mafia is here!!

And I feel as if I have to lump together players like Frogs/Norwee/you not because I think they are teamed but I think because!! There's a weird dynamic going on in this game that I do not get to be apart of by virtue of roles and it's created this weird group where I am unsure if it is mafia protecting mafia or if there is pocketing going on but for Frogs I think I would say has to be town?? If I take things at face value mostly! Because of Firebringer's role, and I assume the neighborizing thing, there is a cancellation there for the trade off of a protective/roleblock?? And I feel town has that if I had to guess? And on top of that there is Emperor's claim as well!! Which I think despite alignment probably is on town because it is bad to check your partner like that knowing you could easily die soon!!

Sorry this is not organized but I am just rambling at this point and not really checking back on this game, it's just a lot that I am thinking about and I feel like I don't have the tools to solve it anymore without someone dying but it's either me where I can't solve anymore but other people can or we kill someone who I don't think will end up flipping mafia!!!!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

You think Dragons is town, but you will vote them if everyone says so?

And why is there a real debate about Norwee, there hasn't really been anything about there play here that says scum to me.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Peregrine »

Yes?? I have no agency at this point of the game and at the very least I know my alignment in this game!! I just will not enjoy having to do it, the same way I understand I may have to vote myself as well!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Peregrine »

It is fun to be a selfish player when it comes to mafia, but!! Being a team one usually wins you a lot more games, even if it means doing things you do not want to for the betterment of others!!!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3072, Peregrine wrote: It is fun to be a selfish player when it comes to mafia, but!! Being a team one usually wins you a lot more games, even if it means doing things you do not want to for the betterment of others!!!
This is a very true statement

Can you see why I'm concerned you could be secretly a very skilled scum player? You have a lot of the theory down :P
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also I feel as if it may not be clear in the recent pages but I have been adamant about who I want to kill today, even if I have to explore other options due to the weirdness of the claims!!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”