Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by demona »

as you were pushing me for similar reasons at the beginning of the game then mostly ignored me for a long period of time and now are saying 'don't let this "rolefishing" sneak by you'

so i wonder if you have had any other thoughts with regards to me throughout
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 749, demona wrote:
In post 745, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 744, demona wrote:
In post 738, Doctor Drew wrote: I just didn't want role fishing to get swept under the rug.

okay but why do you think scum!me would 'rolefish' there by asking two specific players if they are one specific role? like why is that the scenario you thought was likely there or one you were worried others were not seeing?

or is this just 'this is rolefishing! and rolefishing is scummy!' without considering context in anyway
Rolefishing is scummy, yes
this is pretty ... to me but i'll just accept it for now

but how are you weighing the scumminess of my 'rolefishing' in comparison to other things you have noted about me so far?

or is my 'rolefishing' the only thing that has been alignment indicative to you about me so far?
Rolefishing is scummy
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by demona »

In post 751, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 749, demona wrote:
In post 745, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 744, demona wrote:
In post 738, Doctor Drew wrote: I just didn't want role fishing to get swept under the rug.

okay but why do you think scum!me would 'rolefish' there by asking two specific players if they are one specific role? like why is that the scenario you thought was likely there or one you were worried others were not seeing?

or is this just 'this is rolefishing! and rolefishing is scummy!' without considering context in anyway
Rolefishing is scummy, yes
this is pretty ... to me but i'll just accept it for now

but how are you weighing the scumminess of my 'rolefishing' in comparison to other things you have noted about me so far?

or is my 'rolefishing' the only thing that has been alignment indicative to you about me so far?
Rolefishing is scummy

so it's just solely that and there is literally nothing i can do to be town in your eyes because 'rolefishing is scummy'?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by demona »

like i feel like this is just a completely absurd viewpoint but maybe i am too close to it

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 753, demona wrote: like i feel like this is just a completely absurd viewpoint but maybe i am too close to it
What do feel about Bianco and Gmo having typos in every post they make as of late?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by demona »

but it is just so so hard for me to see how town would have this sort of stance like, 'you rolefished! therefore scum! the end.'

like that's just not really how the game works? like not even in small samples? and you're quite experienced so i don't get it

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by demona »

In post 754, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 753, demona wrote: like i feel like this is just a completely absurd viewpoint but maybe i am too close to it
What do feel about Bianco and Gmo having typos in every post they make as of late?

i think biancospino said she was drunk and i think that's been pretty common of grandpamo throughout, except maybe when grandpamo was a "guardian angel" which is assumedly because grandpamo was more careful about crafting the posts and such during that time, and like i said at the time the luminari font really was a nice touch, helped to sell it

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by demona »

In post 756, demona wrote:

i think biancospino said she was drunk and i think that's been pretty common of grandpamo throughout, except maybe when grandpamo was a "guardian angel" which is assumedly because grandpamo was more careful about crafting the posts and such during that time, and like i said at the time the luminari font really was a nice touch, helped to sell it

or maybe not drunk but was drinking, sorry biancospino, that's my bad,

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't buy that Bianco was drunk.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 748, Doctor Drew wrote: I both hate and love this game right now.
yea same . u probably saying this probably means ur town.

idk who to vote anymore

UNVOTE:
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 472, demona wrote: both players who were voting biancospino moving to whemestar, a wagon that biancospino is also on, without biancospino doing anything towny in the meantime is a pretty big hmm
I mean I could go back to bianco
And there's gonna be more than one scum anyway!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 758, Doctor Drew wrote:

I don't buy that Bianco was drunk.
oh shit going back, i can see what u mean -- like it looks odd and it happens with either every other post or something or on painfully obvious posts. like thats why people were saying bianco was confusing ...

idk we are probably overthinking but just need to see spinos reaction
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:35 pm

In post 629, Enchant wrote:
In post 625, demona wrote:
In post 623, Enchant wrote:
In post 622, demona wrote:
In post 619, Enchant wrote: don't ... on me

would you like to explain why perhaps you are voting me?
yes

sigh please enchant if you're just trolling me because you think it's funny and you know i'll respond we can just not

and if you actually think i'm a scums here or whatever and you're town i'd like to just work through this now because i know we've previously had issues with communication and such as well as your general objection to my playstyle,

so
Nah i am not trolling, my vote is mostly semirandom
But why? I think that's scummy for u
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by demona »

In post 758, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't buy that Bianco was drunk.

i generally try not to weigh out of game things in anyway and accept them at face value

not that i have any point of comparison for like

this
is what someone posts like when drinking

like i wouldn't be able to make that judgment even if i did try to weigh it

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:39 pm

VOTE: enchant
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:40 pm

Does it look like enchant is trying to find scum at any point in this game?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 764, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: VOTE: enchant
In post 765, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Does it look like enchant is trying to find scum at any point in this game?
Poor take imo
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by demona »

In post 765, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Does it look like enchant is trying to find scum at any point in this game?

maybe(?) when asking me if i was a third party, and maybe(???) when saying 'just want to blast the most calm person', like the thought process that might have gone into that and the vote on me, otherwise not really,

but how often is town!enchant outwardly trying to find scum?

i feel like, if there is some aspect of the game to get enchant consistently engaged then enchant becomes pretty sortable in general, but right now, dunno

enchant could be voting me in like a 'unachievable wagon' way that scum sometimes do but also i think enchant just does not like the way i play and often suspects me, so

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:36 pm

In post 766, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 764, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: VOTE: enchant
Poor take imo
Why?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:37 pm

In post 767, demona wrote:

maybe(?) when asking me if i was a third party, and maybe(???) when saying 'just want to blast the most calm person', like the thought process that might have gone into that and the vote on me, otherwise not really,

i feel like, if there is some aspect of the game to get enchant consistently engaged then enchant becomes pretty sortable in general, but right now, dunno

enchant could be voting me in like a 'unachievable wagon' way that scum sometimes do but also i think enchant just does not like the way i play and often suspects me, so
True about the third party part, but he didn't rly push it

I think enchant does do stuff! Not just randomly push a wagon i feel like no one is interested in
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Phir »

In post 682, Meuh wrote:
In post 492, Phir wrote: mega sus a bit on u before
The wording here is pretty intriguing though, I hadn't noticed the word "mega" there
@Phir can you clarify a bit on the read on Greeting prior to this? The wording is odd
Don't remember all that much re early greeting so i'm probably telling tne truth here. Ithink subcon I thas a lot to do with my first greeting game where they were a cop and I fully believed they were scum. So. I earlier said imma be sus on em and I guess I meant personality, now thats just not there.

Not that it matters at all to me, I get mo is saying I cant share thoughts and u said earlier u sorta agree my read progression isnt linear or whatever butsorta shit doesnt mattert to me, get the scum and move on is what I care about. So honestly iguess there was a point where I did t trust greeting, mega or giga or ultra whatever, it was previous bs cos of greetings tone, now is not such a time.

Ithink thecurrent puzzle is niamco absinthe town? Feels like a little bit bitey and wolfy to me, and I think itwas indeed drunk posting, so meh.

Binaco can stillbe evil.
Mo I think ive said all on and basically uncganged
Cat wow ok sorry ithinkin actions and tone ursorta lookingbad ngl? Like knowing u need to hang back a bit to not look as sussy my current feel. E mona eh still town. Enchant.... im giving ecnhant space.I can put wheme town for anit.not sure boit drew.

Covers most of my reads I think.

Little else to say.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by Phir »

Oh also imaginality keeps slipping under my radar which should make me sus I guess.

Full null for now, ithink I agreed with someones voteon em for sus post? So yeh imag is a read im less sire on I guess, throw em in with enchant for now.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 8:56 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 769, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 767, demona wrote:

True about the third party part, but he didn't rly push it

I think enchant does do stuff! Not just randomly push a wagon i feel like no one is interested in
Idk I didn't really care who vote who
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:16 pm

Post by Phir »

Actually mega sus might have been an overstatement but I did say a bit so meh. Like this is mostly semantics, basically there was def a point where I couldnt trust greeting but I think I knew I wasnt gonna push greeting maybe?

Idk I just flow here and some people might find flow town scummy. I'm more efficient as flow town tho, even if that means I dont pay much attention to what I used to think. Thats my main feel regarding some folk.

So rn I guess im looking at csf voting enchant, bianco voting me, then wanna hear from imaginality maybe? Sorta feel that if csf is scum they might have townspewed wheme by targeting enchant... maybe even enchant lole. So. Let's say im making wheme sorta green just cos, I guess them tring me has an influence. Enchant idk. Hard read for now. Imag? Hmmm. So going of the ppl that feel town for now I'm sorta looking at csf, imag, biancospino and enchant. Drew? Well idk. So like idk where else ya'll wanna push but I feel sorta comfortable rn.

Cat Scratch it's as if you push where you need to instead of where townmight have to idk. Just something's scummy abt u and u seem very calm about it almost.....

So not a solid gotcha scum on I guess but well
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:26 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

I took a break from the game, reevaluated Phir. I thought maybe I was blindly tunneling them but I just can't find a way where Phir is town here.

There is always one scum in Bianco and Phir by the way.

Like their recent post continues to showcase Phir attitudes and character that continues to not have solid thoughts. Again they are all over the place -- With every rwas they made in that post it is either "Idk" or just not a certain stance on someone.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”