jerseygoomba - (1) Atlas
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0)
Nekka-Lucifer - (4) zachattack, Tolmides, Budja, WhereIsTony
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (5) Nekka-Lucifer, My Milked Eek, corporate, jerseygoomba, JordanA24
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (0)

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.

Wall-E wrote:
Unvote: Vote: Budja

Voting one person while claiming another is scummier.

Fuck my grandmother, there are way too many scummy townies in this game.
Why did you say you were going to give Budja a chance to explain, and then change your vote to him a mere 12 minutes later?
Gamma wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:Trying to guess people's roles on Day 1 is a big no-no. If he wants to claim, then he can, but by guessing what role he is, if Wall-E is scum, you're giving him ideas what to claim (which looks scummy on your part, makes you too look like scumbuddies). And if Wall-E isn't scum, it gives the real scum ideas at what Wall-E might be.

FOS: Tolmides

I see this as very much grasping at straws.

fos JordanA24
How is it grasping at straws, it was a fair point if you ask me. And if I was going to try grasping at straws, why would I bother risking going after someone who hasn't got much attention from the rest of the town? Surely it'd have been more logical to go after someone like Nekka, corporate or Wall-E with crap reasoning, less chance of it being called out that way.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:49 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

Budja wrote: I don't understand why you would not vote your biggest suspect. Can you explain?
Not directed at me but
Sometimes a vote can be used to pressure, and sometimes even your biggest suspect is pretty uncertain.

right now, YOU are my biggest suspect, but I really think it may be because others don't post much.

So right now I am voting for nekka because of his lurkish ways
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 am

Post by Gamma »

JordanA24 wrote:How is it grasping at straws, it was a fair point if you ask me. And if I was going to try grasping at straws, why would I bother risking going after someone who hasn't got much attention from the rest of the town? Surely it'd have been more logical to go after someone like Nekka, corporate or Wall-E with crap reasoning, less chance of it being called out that way.
Surely it's not wifom if I pull some popular names out of the hat to disguise the fact I'm talking about a player who is allegedly trying to allegedly guess another player's alleged role by saying "I think he's too erratic to be scum".

It would be nice if people would take things for face value every once in a while.
V/LA until I get a new computer
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:27 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Wall-E wrote:
Budja wrote: I don't understand why you would not vote your biggest suspect. Can you explain?
Not directed at me but
Sometimes a vote can be used to pressure, and sometimes even your biggest suspect is pretty uncertain.

right now, YOU are my biggest suspect, but I really think it may be because others don't post much.

Why are you answering other people's questions?
Gamma wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:How is it grasping at straws, it was a fair point if you ask me. And if I was going to try grasping at straws, why would I bother risking going after someone who hasn't got much attention from the rest of the town? Surely it'd have been more logical to go after someone like Nekka, corporate or Wall-E with crap reasoning, less chance of it being called out that way.
Surely it's not wifom if I pull some popular names out of the hat to disguise the fact I'm talking about a player who is allegedly trying to allegedly guess another player's alleged role by saying "I think he's too erratic to be scum".

It would be nice if people would take things for face value every once in a while.
Sorry, but could you make that a little easier to follow?

WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:38 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

JordanA24 wrote: Why are you answering other people's questions?
Because I am doing the same thing as the person questioned.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Gamma »

JordanA24 wrote:Sorry, but could you make that a little easier to follow?
No.
V/LA until I get a new computer
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Wall-E »

JordanA24 wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
Unvote: Vote: Budja

Voting one person while claiming another is scummier.

Fuck my grandmother, there are way too many scummy townies in this game.
Why did you say you were going to give Budja a chance to explain, and then change your vote to him a mere 12 minutes later?
He did something worse by voting for one person while saying that another is "scummier."
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Wall-E »

WhereIsTony wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
Not directed at me but

Why are you answering other people's questions?
Hey yeah!?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Wall-E »

tag fail x2
Fixed... I think...
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Budja »

Alright, I'll follow my gut instinct.

unvote, vote Wall-E

I just didn't want the day to end before Nekka posted. WhereIsTony is about right in what I mean to do.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Budja »

meant* not mean
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:20 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Budja wrote:Alright, I'll follow my gut instinct.

unvote, vote Wall-E

I just didn't want the day to end before Nekka posted. WhereIsTony is about right in what I mean to do.
Nekka still hasn't posted, and yet you've put Wall-E at -1???

Talk about trying to rush the lynch, this is easily the scummiest thing that's happened all day.
Unvote Vote: Budja

Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Budja »

Oh whoops :oops: , to be honest I didn't know. I guess I should have counted.
unvote

I most definitely do not want to rush which is why I unvoted Wall-E in the first place.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Budja wrote:Oh whoops :oops: , to be honest I didn't know. I guess I should have counted.
unvote

I most definitely do not want to rush which is why I unvoted Wall-E in the first place.
Why didn't you check the vote count first? Surely that's a very important thing to do before voting somebody you know has got a lot of votes. You might have been hammering him for all you knew.

WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

JordanA24 wrote:
Budja wrote:Oh whoops :oops: , to be honest I didn't know. I guess I should have counted.
unvote

Why didn't you check the vote count first? Surely that's a very important thing to do before voting somebody you know has got a lot of votes. You might have been hammering him for all you knew.
why didn't you budga did not just put wally at l-1 he put him at l-2
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

WhereIsTony wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
unvote

No, Budja put him at -1, you unvoted Wall-E earlier, but then I voted for him to put him back at -2, Budja put him at -1 after that.

WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

JordanA24 wrote:
WhereIsTony wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
unvote

No, Budja put him at -1, you unvoted Wall-E earlier, but then I voted for him to put him back at -2, Budja put him at -1 after that.
:oops:
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by jerseygoomba »

@Wall-E - To answer your question about where you made your claim, here is your post #130. I will bold your challenge.
Wall-E wrote:It's funny how it took the town majority this long to get to the same place I've been pointing at since page 2.

So, we are not killing Gamma. Everyone get your votes onto ANYONE else. Yes, even me. Unlike Gamma I won't claim until L-1, so be fearless and attack!

Gamma, if you step out of line in my esteem I will drive for your lynch SO FAST your HEAD will FALL OFF and spontaneously IGNITE.

That's all settled, I'd like to call something to the town's attention. I am voting for corporate. If you check my previous post you can see why. I'd like to hear more opinions on corporate. Vote him or tell me why I'm being dumb, please!
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 am

Post by Tolmides »

Gawd Gamma, you're doing a great job of making us believe every word you say. Keep it up. :roll:

So since everyone seems to be getting confused over the vote count...Wall-E is at L-1 and Nekka at L-3? I'd like to keep the pressure up on Nekka, he's been promising us a response for a few days now.

Jersey has been doing a good job of lying low recently and staying out of the debates on Wall-E and Nekka.
[i]Now pass thou onward before us, as thou wert wont, and I will follow thee or die.[/i]
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:34 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Well, now Nekka is at 3 votes, and Wall-E is on 4, if I'm correct. I'm keeping my vote on Budja, because atm, I'm not convinced he simply "forgot" to check how many people were voting for Wall-E

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Atlas has been prodded. I will be checking activity again tomorrow, as many people are close to 72 hours of not posting.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 am

Post by corporate »

ok, im back from my holiday routine and will be catching up with work then my games and hopefully posting some kind of comment by tomorrow.
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:32 am

Post by zachattack »

Sigh...

I'm getting tired of this Nekka situation, this is annoying, but no one counterclaimed when he claimed clarinet player, and no one joined my bandwagon until after he got prodded, came here posted nothing then left for another 72 hours. As much as I'd like to lynch him on principle for his lurking, he could legitimately be busy this week and I think his claim is good. I'm probably going to unvote him in my next post, and vote for one of corporate, budja, or jersey, but first I'm going to reread the thread and decide which one is most likely to be scum. If nekka (or his replacement) comes in and posts nothing again, I will change my vote back to him and push for his lynch, but at the moment, he's clearly not paying attention to the game so keeping my vote on him for pressure is pointless, and there are better targets to lynch. I'll be back with a vote change in a couple of hours.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:24 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Back and reading.
zachattack wrote:Sigh...

I'm getting tired of this Nekka situation, this is annoying, but no one counterclaimed when he claimed clarinet player,
Ugh...

Did you honestly expect people to counterclaim back then?

Let's see...
MME [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1367919#1367919]Post #108[/url] wrote:I'd rather not have people mass-name-claim this early. I expect there to be multiple roles of the same instrument, just like in a real world orchestra, thus it would lead to confusion, mislynches and other stuff.
A few posts after;
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:You're confident I'm scum based on the fact that I thought that it looked like a PM. In fact the reason I disregarded the 'woodwinds win' section was because I was deemed a Clarinet player (woodwind right?) and I didn't think of checking back on my PM to see if it said if woodwind won or not as it seemed to me at the time that it was the win condition.
I posted that because I'm a Clarinet Player as well.

However this does not prove a thing. I do find it odd that Nekka has a somewhat differently worded win condition from me. However, I suspect this to come from us having different roles. I cannot tell (as of yet (need to reread the thread prperly)) whether this role is mafia or not.

Now, on to reading the thread.
Eek
!
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Wall-E »

Why are the people who are voting for me voting for me? Specifically jersey? I'm not going to accept your statement of "Well you said to!"

What I said was, "I am claiming a role less important than Vig. If Gamma is your first choice for lynch, I'd prefer if you lynched me instead."

So. Is Gamma your #1? If not, why are you voting for me?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”