Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zilla wrote: I dare Charter to make a post that doesn't make me suspect him more.
But what if he picks truth? :lol:
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I doo nit understsnd
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Zilla wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Zilla wrote:TI is trying to be helpful, he doesn't quite know how and people are demanding things that he doesn't know how to provide, while Tony's been counterproductive and looks like he's just trying to do whatever it takes to allay suspicion.
TI only becomes helpful when people start voting him and calling him scummy. Go back and look at his history, every time I called him scum he started posting reads he has on players. Will you at least change your mind when TI votes TM in an attempt to save himself. TI needs to vote soon, so does Hybris.

Also these wagons are closer then they appear I think. I dont want to go indepth over why though since its not my doing that is causing this.
Your whole stance on this issue raises concern for me; if either The Internet is town or Tony is scum, I'm going to be very suspicious of you. It seems you've been trying to channel the town against The Internet instead of Tony, and I can see this as being a reaction to the wagon on your scumbuddy.

I dare Charter to make a post that doesn't make me suspect him more.

Xtoxm, I call BS on your claim that you're not helping because you get lynched for being pro-town. I understand the sentiment considering I was wagoned for trying to help too, but it seems like a scum grab for a free-pass to not have to act town. I also want to know why Charter thinks you're the most pro-town player when you yourself have said you're not being pro-town because that gets you lynched. Charter is being utterly rediculous.
Charter is a much better player than you're giving him credit for.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ooh wow, a scumday...I joined this site a year ago! :P
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

@Xtoxm: I gave you a chance to specify what makes Charter a pro-town player and you deliberately ignored it. Would you like to share now?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

The rason that charte doesnt thin that xtoxm is scum is that xtoxm has the same viewpoint as cahrter. I dont know if this is genuine or noe but the fact that xtoxm has the same ideas as chater is making charter call xtoxm town. I just am not sure if xtoxm is town or not, the alignments of him and wolf would be fairly important to figuring out multiple alignments at this point.

Either way I like the TI lynch, reagardless of what Zilla has to say. I would say with +- 80% certainty that TM is telling the truth that he is vanilla. GIven the early rejection of the TI wagon, and how he is behaving, I liek taht wagon more.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by charter »

LlamaFluff wrote:The rason that charte doesnt thin that xtoxm is scum is that xtoxm has the same viewpoint as cahrter. I dont know if this is genuine or noe but the fact that xtoxm has the same ideas as chater is making charter call xtoxm town. I just am not sure if xtoxm is town or not, the alignments of him and wolf would be fairly important to figuring out multiple alignments at this point.

Either way I like the TI lynch, reagardless of what Zilla has to say. I would say with +- 80% certainty that TM is telling the truth that he is vanilla. GIven the early rejection of the TI wagon, and how he is behaving, I liek taht wagon more.
If all this wasn't obvious, it's true.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

charter wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:The rason that charte doesnt thin that xtoxm is scum is that xtoxm has the same viewpoint as cahrter. I dont know if this is genuine or noe but the fact that xtoxm has the same ideas as chater is making charter call xtoxm town. I just am not sure if xtoxm is town or not, the alignments of him and wolf would be fairly important to figuring out multiple alignments at this point.

Huzah! Even whith drinks Im not worthless!
Co-host of The USL Show
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

LlamaFluff wrote:
charter wrote:

Huzah! Even whith drinks Im not worthless!
HEYSH! I'M SHUPPOSHED TO BE THE ONLY DRUNKSH!
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by Zilla »

LlamaFluff wrote:The rason that charte doesnt thin that xtoxm is scum is that xtoxm has the same viewpoint as cahrter. I dont know if this is genuine or noe but the fact that xtoxm has the same ideas as chater is making charter call xtoxm town.
Way to pull a Hybris, you know. You basically answered for Charter and BlakAdder and I were trying to get info out of him.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Zilla wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:The rason that charte doesnt thin that xtoxm is scum is that xtoxm has the same viewpoint as cahrter. I dont know if this is genuine or noe but the fact that xtoxm has the same ideas as chater is making charter call xtoxm town.
Way to pull a Hybris, you know. You basically answered for Charter and BlakAdder and I were trying to get info out of him.
Its pretty straightforward really. Whens oemone agrees with you its natural to assume they share similar intentions. Town charter would assume people who think the same as him are town, scum charter would call people who think like him town for the same reasons.

I dont think lynching xtoxm/wolf today is the best move, although their alignments are looking increasingly benificial to obtain for the good of the town.

This question was pretty obvious though, from the first time it was asked I thought it was more rhetorical then anything else. People tend to be more comfortable with people who will agree with them. Its why fatcats have yes men, its why scum back townies, its how the human mind works.
Co-host of The USL Show
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Post by Hybris »

Zilla wrote:
Hey.

Anyway, its not so bad as it seems, because right afterwards, he states that that is all true in such a way that it should be obvious. Essentially, Charter is agreeing that he believes Xtoxm to be town almost purely on a flawed basis. Do you have anything to say in your defense Charter?
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by Hybris »

Oh, and you might want to start calling Wolf Nitro now. Just a thought.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Also PP got banned so I guess we need a replacement. Still think that TI should be lynched and people are underestimating how close these wagons are. If anyone else vote TI it should be time for a claim given the closeness of the wagons and the infrequent posts from TI.
Co-host of The USL Show
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by Zilla »

LlamaFluff wrote: Its pretty straightforward really. Whens oemone agrees with you its natural to assume they share similar intentions. Town charter would assume people who think the same as him are town, scum charter would call people who think like him town for the same reasons.

I dont think lynching xtoxm/wolf today is the best move, although their alignments are looking increasingly benificial to obtain for the good of the town.

This question was pretty obvious though, from the first time it was asked I thought it was more rhetorical then anything else. People tend to be more comfortable with people who will agree with them. Its why fatcats have yes men, its why scum back townies, its how the human mind works.
1) We don't know if that is why Charter's saying Xtoxm is the most town player, and if it was, it's pretty dumb to subjectively suggest he's the "most town" just because he agrees with him.

2) I wanted Charter to explain why he thought Xtoxm was town. His "Yeah, what Llama said" response is scummy to me, like he couldn't come up with his own answer so he took someone elses.

3) I thought it was pretty obvious why I was after Puta too, but you jumped all over Hybris for answering for me WITH A QUOTE FROM ME. It's hypocritical for you to answer for Charter now.

I think Charter's a good day 1 lynch, I think both TM and TI are town. The case on TI is that he hasn't been contributing and only contributes when the pressure is on him, but that comes from both town and scum, and if he is scum, he's not being very beneficial to scum's agenda by simply lurking. Basically, if he is scum, his only harm is what his role is, rather than how he's playing. Charter is being detrimental to town by trying to control the lynch (or should I say "get Wolf lynched") and actively running a defense play. Lynching The Internet gets us a bit of info on Llama (the one pushing the hardest for his lynch) and perhaps some of the weaker bandwagoners like C&C09, who jumped between Tony and The Internet without much complaint. Lynching charter gives us data on Xtoxm, KMD, me, and Wolframnhart's replacement.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:35 am

Post by populartajo »

Hahahah, I knew it, poor Gimbo.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wow, now I can say I have played a game with Gimbo. Lol.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

My speculation was right... :P
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:56 am

Post by charter »

Zilla, I haven't really answered your questions in a while. It's pointless for me to. Anything I say to you just confirms me as scum in your eyes. Your tunnel vision is terrible.

Also, I've realized I've just weakly bandwagoned TI despite me actually finding him scummy, so I'll get some stuff up against him soon.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ignoring questions is just as anti-town as tunnel vision.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ignoring questions is just as anti-town as tunnel vision.
Neither are blanketly anti-town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Any reason for not answering this?
Kmd4390 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Xtoxm, you say you are putting full effort in
... Why the more laid back style this game? I remember you leading the town in the Family Guy Mini, along with Llama and reborn. I'm not seeing that here.
That's entirely the point; i'm not.
Well, I thought you were saying you were. New question then. Maybe not new, but slightly re-worded. Why not?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Xtoxm wrote:
I disagree to a point. Ignoring questions is antitown and scummy but not indicitive of scum. Tunnel vision is antitown but not idicitive to being scummy or being scum.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:26 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Xtoxm wrote:
This is fairly true. Neither are actually scummy, but they do nothing to help the town.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Noting that Gimbo, umm I mean Puta Puta is banned. Will get replacement for him tomorrow.
Please let me know if you wish for a deadline extension.
Deadline is officially Dec 2.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”