Mini 2297 | Conception | Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, it's probable Hugir is Green Scum.

AD saying it doesnt necessarily mean they are, though.

Hugir, who did you Redirect?

I think we need to aim for Red Scum today then. If Hugir is suspected Green, we go for Red today, because if we miss, Red essentially has to kill off Green or risk getting killed off.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And if we hit Red, then Green is easy tomorrow, just hit Hugir.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So Keeper vs Furt is where Red Scum's at almost all the time. Hugir is probs Green.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Hugir »

That is interesting.
That is reeeeeereeally interesting.

I was gonna redirect The Keeper to The Keeper but in the end I wasn’t sure if AD would lie about lolcopping the keeper to keep them off the redscum suspect list, so instead I redirected Feysal to Feysal. And yet flyer was delivered.

Clearly I was memeing about it yesterday. AD faked a guilty on me because he was the deflector (that explains why there was town redirector and town anti-redirector). Prob because he needed me dead now that his team won’t be able to stop me but was too afraid of actually offing me because I’ve been using my redirection purely on purpose to make scum self-kill. I was hoping following it along and posturing would make AD slip up about his scumbuddy somehow.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:56 am

Post by Hugir »

So either Feysal is more than what they’re claiming to be or someone is not telling the whole truth about their role.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:06 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1528, Hugir wrote: Clearly I was memeing about it yesterday.
:thinking:
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1455, ActionDan wrote: Our kills only work on town not on each other.
In post 1476, Hugir wrote: With that said though, scum can crosskill each other. It's just that when targeting scum it just becomes poison (announcing, actually).
In post 1485, ActionDan wrote: Any announcing poison and deal goes awry?
I intentionally came up with something wild bullshit about crosskill to crumb about my memeing.
AD bought it despite claiming that scum can't kill each other (which was probably truthclaiming) and went on all about scumteam being symmetrical and whatnot.
Like I really should be cleared town here.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:18 am

Post by Hugir »

Like if he really believed that scum would be symmetrical in nature and thus I’m confirmed green scum, why would he buy my claim that green scum poisons red scum when red scum can’t kill green scum?

He was lying.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Hugir »

Hmm. I have a spicy theory.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Hugir »

Spicy Theory 1 - One of the scum faction has been eliminated already.

One or two nights of missing kill is one thing, but we've been consistently seeing only one kill for the entire game. ActionDan was acting like he had a partner, so red side isn't probably fully eliminated. Perhaps the greenscum has been eliminated at D1? Checker kinda looks like a really bad role to be solo scum, but we don't actually know what green scum had for the factional ability. Red scum had some way of showing that The Keeper wasn't greenscum. That ability didn't flip. Would it be actually possible that the greenscum had some sort of scary factional ability that warranted being solo scum as checker?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Hugir »

Spicy Theory 2 - Furtive is green scum.

I know for sure my action has been tempered. Either Feysal is strongwilled something that sends out a flyer (that we may or may not know what it would do), or somebody roleblocked me. Before you say "Oooh Hugir is roleblocked scum so only one kill N4," gentle reminder that the nightkills have been missing ever since N1 and I redirected furtive to furtive N1. Redirection takes precedence over roleblock so I would've been able to make a kill N1. I think captivation makes sense for roleblock as well. But why green not red? I fully believe that red scum is scared of me, to the point where AD claimed a fake guilty on me with some scum cop ability. I don't think furtive really worried about being redirected because he can just roleblock me. I think what actually happened last night is that redscum skipped kill because they were afraid of me and green scum killed Enchant because Enchant told furtive in lovers PT that he's gonna check him or something. I initially hardtown'd him because I didn't think lover would fit the scum role. But if it's 1-sided lover, that actually changes everything, and I don't think 1-shot loverizer roleblocker is such implausible.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Hugir »

And yes I am indeed assuming that scum has multitasking. They have unknown factional ability or multiple. Games like that tend to give scum multitasking built-in.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Hugir »

Hmm actually everything clicks if Furtive is green scum. N1 missing kill could be because my action ended up roleblocking furtive. N2 was either both scum targeting same target or green-Aisa red-abnegation or something. N3 and N4 red scum skipped kill because they’re afraid of me.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:45 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1537, Hugir wrote: Hmm actually everything clicks if Furtive is green scum. N1 missing kill could be because my action ended up roleblocking furtive.
You just said you redirected me to me. So I would have killed myself in that case.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1538, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1537, Hugir wrote: Hmm actually everything clicks if Furtive is green scum. N1 missing kill could be because my action ended up roleblocking furtive.
You just said you redirected me to me. So I would have killed myself in that case.
Roleblock resolves before kill.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Hugir »

With that said, if furtive is green scum then red scum is prob The Keeper. If red scum is afraid of my redirect enough to skip 2 kills I can see them trying to half-clear The Keeper in attempt to keep them on more cleared side. Half clear is more clear than no clear at D2 after all.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Hugir »

With that said the missing nightkills make sense if greenscum got wiped D1 as well. So I’m gonna take my time deciding which one is more plausible.

With that said, someone definitely lied about their role.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Hugir »

With that said, that is a lot of with that said.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:41 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1539, Hugir wrote:
So you've decided I'm a scum Lover/Roleblocker who also did the kill
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1537, Hugir wrote: Hmm actually everything clicks if Furtive is green scum. N1 missing kill could be because my action ended up roleblocking furtive. N2 was either both scum targeting same target or green-Aisa red-abnegation or something. N3 and N4 red scum skipped kill because they’re afraid of me.
Or redscum got blocked N3. But I’d like to think they just skipped kill for being afraid of me because I like it that way.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1543, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1539, Hugir wrote:
So you've decided I'm a scum Lover/Roleblocker who also did the kill
If you’re greenscum yes. After D1 you would’ve been alone assuming 9:2:2, so you doing roleblock and kill isn’t that far fetched of an idea. One sided lover and full lover are two very different role. Literally the only reason I’ve been townreading you was because you were claiming full lover. One sided lover, especially when scum can’t cross kill, is an alignment neutral role.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Hugir »

Also like

At this point I reeeeeeeally should be confirmed town to y’all by now, and that y’all still have me in the pool is depressing

AD cleared me from being redscum (thanks AD) and there was literally nothing preventing me from killing someone N1. Like I really should be mech cleared by now.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:41 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I don't really see AD's motivation to lie
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Hugir »

I don’t think he was lying about thinking me as green scum. If you’re looking for motivation for AD lying about getting a scum cop guilty on me, think for like 3 seconds and you’ll find plenty, like lining of lims in case things go wrong.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Hugir »

Like “this guy is prob green scum anyway but let’s guilty him anyway so he gets all the flak”

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”