Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 4022, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1147, Venmar wrote: Bub really do be just looking for the most viable wagon like a moth attracted to blood, it's pattern I've noticed most of the time when he pops in to post.

This is a pretty wild take. They've been vocal against the Enchant/Glitch wagon and very much an advocate for the CKD wagon.

I disagree, I feel like we're not reading the same game. Especially D1 I feel like Bub would mostly pop in to voice his support for a different wagon between Andante, Hu, etc. I'm mostly going off of memory tbh but I've never found Bub's posting to be very "townie".

In post 4022, ofrhz wrote:
Cephrir's frustration over how he's being read by some players also seems quite genuine to me but idk if it's AI yet...
This just says nothing

Yeah that's my specialty thanks

Why is Bub town lol
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 4023, furtiveglance wrote: Why is the Bub wagon not going through

Because Gimli got replaced and his predecessor is now townreading Bub!

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Venmar »

*his successor

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:39 am

Post by ofrhz »

Venmar, I'll answer your question if I'm still townreading bub after my catch up

50 more pages
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 4028, Venmar wrote:
In post 4023, furtiveglance wrote: Why is the Bub wagon not going through

Because Gimli got replaced and his predecessor is now townreading Bub!
to be fair Gimli was also townreading bub lol
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:43 am

Post by ofrhz »

On day 3

wtf skygazer lmao

I don't think Sky is scum though from the Kitty vote at the end of day 1

Spoiler:
In post 1938, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

rick harris "fiddle, fruit & vegetables" 2023

vote count 1.n !

Andante (6):
Kowahbunga, Venmar, Bub Bidderskins, Flavor Leaf, Skygazer, Gimli
Skygazer (4):
Save The Dragons, NJAC, Greeting, Hu Tao
Eiralox (2):
Enchant, GuyInFreezer
NJAC (1):
MalcolmTucker
Enchant (1):
KittyTacky
Bub Bidderskins (1):
curiouskarmadog
MalcolmTucker (1):
Andante

not voting (1):
Eiralox

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to put someone in the machine. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-04-10 15:05:08).

moderateur notes
  • prodding malcolmtucker
In post 1950, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1591, NJAC wrote: @Malcolm, Kitty, Sky, Flavor, curious: you should pick one of the biggest wagons at this point.
I'm kind of tapped out because I'm tired of this day. I still think Glitch/Enchant is scum.

VOTE: Skygazer
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 4032, ofrhz wrote: On day 3

wtf skygazer lmao

I don't think Sky is scum though from the Kitty vote at the end of day 1

Spoiler:
In post 1938, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

rick harris "fiddle, fruit & vegetables" 2023

vote count 1.n !

Andante (6):
Kowahbunga, Venmar, Bub Bidderskins, Flavor Leaf, Skygazer, Gimli
Skygazer (4):
Save The Dragons, NJAC, Greeting, Hu Tao
Eiralox (2):
Enchant, GuyInFreezer
NJAC (1):
MalcolmTucker
Enchant (1):
KittyTacky
Bub Bidderskins (1):
curiouskarmadog
MalcolmTucker (1):
Andante

not voting (1):
Eiralox

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to put someone in the machine. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-04-10 15:05:08).

moderateur notes
  • prodding malcolmtucker
In post 1591, NJAC wrote: @Malcolm, Kitty, Sky, Flavor, curious: you should pick one of the biggest wagons at this point.
I'm kind of tapped out because I'm tired of this day. I still think Glitch/Enchant is scum.

not my finest moment!!
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:14 am

Post by ofrhz »

Spoiler:
In post 3405, Skygazer wrote: ok so i've thought about it and i'm outting

i'm a traffic analyst and gimli is able to communicate. with the masonry i'd normally hide this but after rereading greeting and gimli i don't really see them as masons together.

so gimli is prob scum (or a neighbor or mailman or something but probably just scum)

VOTE: gimli
In post 3416, Skygazer wrote: aight UNVOTE:

reaction test over
In post 3420, Skygazer wrote: i rlly scumread gimli here but dont know how to push it so i was hoping i could get him to fumble panic and claim something stupid
In post 3421, Skygazer wrote: felt safe doing so bc he's def not mason
In post 3576, Skygazer wrote: UNVOTE:

okay it's gimli
In post 3579, Skygazer wrote: was running more interference to try and draw scum away from that slot. why i vote parked ceph for so long so they seemed like a less attractive NK
In post 3585, Skygazer wrote:
In post 3581, Enchant wrote: Didn't Gimli claim VT?
yes and i was trying to spew them as not mason too

Actually Skygazer if you were trying to hide Mason Gimli from scum, why did you say he could communicate?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:14 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 4026, MalcolmTucker wrote: Sorry been busy, will catch up.
Can you take the playerlist and order it from town to scum?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 4034, ofrhz wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3405, Skygazer wrote: ok so i've thought about it and i'm outting

i'm a traffic analyst and gimli is able to communicate. with the masonry i'd normally hide this but after rereading greeting and gimli i don't really see them as masons together.

so gimli is prob scum (or a neighbor or mailman or something but probably just scum)

VOTE: gimli
In post 3416, Skygazer wrote: aight UNVOTE:

reaction test over
In post 3420, Skygazer wrote: i rlly scumread gimli here but dont know how to push it so i was hoping i could get him to fumble panic and claim something stupid
In post 3421, Skygazer wrote: felt safe doing so bc he's def not mason
In post 3576, Skygazer wrote: UNVOTE:

okay it's gimli
In post 3579, Skygazer wrote: was running more interference to try and draw scum away from that slot. why i vote parked ceph for so long so they seemed like a less attractive NK
In post 3585, Skygazer wrote:
In post 3581, Enchant wrote: Didn't Gimli claim VT?
yes and i was trying to spew them as not mason too

Actually Skygazer if you were trying to hide Mason Gimli from scum, why did you say he could communicate?
i dont really have a strong answer to this rn other than: my options at that moment were "look stupider/scummier" or "out another mason"
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:41 am

Post by schadd_ »

replacing guyinfreezer
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:43 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 4037, schadd_ wrote: replacing guyinfreezer
oh rip
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:56 am

Post by ofrhz »

Unsure about Malcolm scum now, his Day 2 (around page 110) and Day 3 analysis (near day start) were good. I'm also not sure he would lolclaim VT as scum at end of day 1 either.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 4027, Venmar wrote: I disagree, I feel like we're not reading the same game. Especially D1 I feel like Bub would mostly pop in to voice his support for a different wagon between Andante, Hu, etc. I'm mostly going off of memory tbh but I've never found Bub's posting to be very "townie".
I ctrl+F'ed 'Bub' in your ISO, and Bub's wagon hopping seems to be a sticking point for you. Afaict, this is the primary reason you've been scumreading Bub this whole time, and the reasoning rings very hollow to me.

For clarity, Bub voted CKD, Hu Tao, Andante, and then finally KittyTacky.

I'm townreading Bub, because the reasoning behind each of these substantive votes were clear and made sense to me:

Spoiler: curiouskarmadog
In post 123, Bub Bidderskins wrote: AHH, I accidentally double posted!

curiouskarmadog

This is who I think is most scummy at the moment.

VOTE: curiouskarmadog

Why? None of their posts have seriously moved towards scumhunting. In fact, to the extent that they've expressed theories on how to scumhunt, they've done the opposite -- or even worse -- not followed through on what they promised/gave the illusion of doing. First:
In post 33, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 21, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 17, KawaiiKame wrote: It begins
In post 18, Hu Tao wrote: Hello everyone
So right off the bat I'm somewhat suspicious of both Kawaii and Hu Tao here. This is admitedly somewhat weak because the game just started, but both of these posts are really fluffy, non-commital and not progressing the game. Now, is this progressing the game more than a random vote? I dunno, but the reason why "random" votes are a thing is to create an initial paper trail of some sort...they aren't really random, so it immediately puts the scum in a bit of a pick of whether or not to bus. So far, these posts are just the most flimsy, "hey I'm here but not actually advancing the game" kind of posts.

I'm, going to go ahead and VOTE: Hu Tao

Mainly because it was another post right after a fluff post by Kawaii. Kind of reads as scum thinking "okay, need to say something now to not look suspicious" while being non-comittal.

Also going to put a
finger of suspicion on Kawaii
for similar sorts of reasons, but I think it's very unlikely that both Kawaii and Hu are scum. No way a scum comes in right after their buddy to make an almost identical post.
Im sold.

However, Im going to

vote Kawaii

I hate finger of suspicions...its like getting credit for a vote without having to do anything. If Kawaii flips scum, this looks sketchy.

consider this my
finger of suspicion (any hypocrisy) on Bub
Earlier I asked why Kawaii and not Hsu? If they believed me, why not vote for Hsu? Sure it's early and essentially a random vote, but I asked for explanation directly in post #39 and got crickets. Like, the whole idea of starting a flimsy wagon at the beginning was to generate some conversation about what scummy behavior is...but there's no effort to actually discuss that behavior.

Second...
In post 96, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 81, Andante wrote: I vote Kowahbunga for town leader.
(attempt to make friends)

then

(tells some jokes)

fun. clearly cant be scum

there should be a sarcasm font.
Making some vague allusions to the idea that Andate is scummy with no follow-up or serious pursuit. Just trying to sow generally mistrust on people in low-cost ways is scummy. This makes me think Andate is town -- conditional on curiouskarmakitty being scum -- because this is way too weak to be a bus. Also, curiouskarmakitty themselves said that fingers of suspician are cheap because it's a way to get credit for suspecting folks without doing the work...but here they are doing something very similar. I know they were intentionally hypocritcal earlier for a laugh (I don't read that as scummy) but this seems actually hypocritcal in a way that would be beneficial for scum.
In post 97, curiouskarmadog wrote: also lets get this wagon started...

more votes on me please, lets get an early wagon started for giggles and see what happens.

this Day 1 fluff business is done. The true hunting of scum happens on the wagons!!!!
The wagon's already going my friend. Maybe try actually scumhunting instead of saying that you're going to do it.

I'm happy with my vote.
In post 389, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 365, curiouskarmadog wrote: for Bub
dont want to repost the huge wall that was 242.
however my question was simply this.

in my post 136, I ask why you decided to leave off my question to Hu Tao when you made your "CKD is scummy because he is not scum hunting case". you post all my other posts, but deliberately left that post out. I wanted to know why?

and you still actually havent answered that question. Why did you chose to leave that post out when you posted ALL of my other post to "prove" your point. Clearly you cherry picked post and that post did not fit into your narrative.
Sorry about the wallposting.

I didn't cherry pick -- I picked posts that were representative. Your question to Hsu doesn't go against the narrative, in fact it exemplifies it. You asked Hsu a banal and vague question that's unlikely to actually advance the game state. But you did it to make it look like you were scumhunting so you could point to it if and when accused of not scumhunting.

Look back at my post, I actually think I did myself a disservice by not quoting your question to Hsu in post #95 because it would have made my point stronger. It fed into my vibes that you were posting stuff that wans't meaningfully scumhunting but in the moment I was posting the other examples sprung more easily to mind.

I also did answer your question to me in post #242 but I guess you didn't like/notice my answer.

Spoiler: Hu Tao
In post 418, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 406, curiouskarmadog wrote: At this point, I really dont know if you are scum or just laser focused on a wrong read. So we all know you are set on me being scum....what are your other Scum reads?
Right now, I feel like the stuff you've done is clearly the scummiest out of anyone. The weak, wishy-washy "scumhunting," overly defensive and reactive reaction to serious pressure, and the scummiest possible claim means that my scumread of you is stronger than anyone else.

Ballpoint seems like a likely scumbud with you. Hopped off the wagon as soon as it got serious and slid onto the Andate wagon for questionable reasons. Also, as other people have been saying, they post a lot without saying much. Just feels like they're trying to play it both ways -- get credit for being on their scumbud's wagon (in case you're eliminated).

Glitch was a scumread, but that was based on them promising content and not delivering. They've more or less delivered, so there's no particular reason to think they're scum. At this point they're a null read for me. In isolation their posts seem fairly townie, but the analysis could have just been in response to the pressure.

I'm somewhat suspicious of Stargazer and Hu at this point. Stargazer's just been a lurker. Their iso has got basically no content. Town do lurk all the time, so it's not that alignment indicated, but I don't want them to get away with it. Hu is a difficult read for me because I feel like I have some first impression bias, but maybe I'm overcorrecting? I started the wagon early on them for flimsy reasons for the purpose of generating some conversation, and my immediate read on their reaction was townie, more as a vibes thing. But recently they've been lurking. As soon as the serious pressure dropped off Hu receded into the background.
In post 547, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 543, Kowahbunga wrote: Honestly, the game should head more towards holding the least contributing person's toe to the fire. The more scum talk, the more caught they get imo
Yeah, I see the point. At the very least lurking is anti-town, so pressuring lurkers to contribute can help the town even if the lurker is town.

I still think that Hu is scummier than Stargazer because I think their lurking reads as more strategic.
In post 816, Bub Bidderskins wrote: Still prefer a Hu lim here as they've been more actively scummy I feel. NJAC reads as just more of a lurker/low activity player. Hu's pattern of activity reads to me as more alignment indicative while limming NJAC feels more like a policy lim than anything.

What you think is "wagon hopping" I think was genuine belief that these people were scum. I think if you cared to look at the reasoning why Bub made these vote changes, you would see a clear trajectory behind why he scumread these people. Instead, I think your scumread here is fairly lazy and doesn't demonstrate intent to understand people's reads.

I also gleaned that day 1 last a month; voting four people isn't a lot at all for an absurdly long time, and anyone would want to move their vote to end the day when day drags on like that. Andante was a compromise vote to end the day.

Evidence of Bub wanting to end the day:
In post 1547, Bub Bidderskins wrote: I'd be down on a flash wagon on Bub if it means we end this goddman day.
(btw don't see scum saying this)

btw, there were also many wagons Bub was vocally opposed to: Cephrir (aka me), NJAC, Glitch/Enchant, Skygazer (just look at VCs).
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 3808, Venmar wrote: Sky's vote/thought progression w/e on page 149 doesn't sit well with me

##3729 by CKD is both presumptive and imo incorrect; broadly saying that scum love to lean on "being defensive is scummy" feels like CKD is conjuring up a fact to try and justify why he doesn't like Bub's comment. In my opinion I think being overly defensive is a null tell because in my experience I've see townies explode as much as scum when attacked; someone using it as a scumtell is therefore not really AI inherently for me idk.
I feel like Enchant might've picked up on this in the next post but said it better than me?

CKD vs Bub feels more like SvS just cause I scumread both slots tbh. #3731 Looks like a big word salad, I feel like they're both attacking each other for slim reasons and it feels like a lot of posturing by both.

Sky simply sheeping enchant/furtive to vote Bub despite TReading bub(?) is also very weird to me, not sure how to read it. Sky admits in #3743 that they destroyed their credibility to make their own pushes but tbh I didn't like Sky's overall gambit shenanigans and it felt like a lot of scum theatre that is now feeling more justified with how Sky is using it as a reason to sit back and let themselves be lead. #3752 by CKD is then an interaction that feels like someone coaching someone out of a slump.

#3752 and #3755 by Malcolm are poor mostly because I disagree with his take on CKD's response to bub and I also disagree that Bub looked like "very active and strong town voice" earlier in the game, Bub has been mostly wagon hopping all game and idk why people townread that slot tbh. Malcolm's read progresses in the next few posts though as he reads more of Bubs posts, though a post like #3759 feels like Confirmation Bias.

#3765 by Bub is doubling-down on a bad argument. #3767 feels hypocritical because I think Bub scumreading Andante fo hopping on and off a wagon is something Bub has done (?) before in D1.

Sky defending Bub in the later posts is then weird since I scumread those posts but idk. #3773 by Sky in shading Kowah is also bad since I feel like Kowah is potentially the best townread in the game for starting the Kitty wagon.
I just don't really like how Sky is voting for Bub while also actively defending him.

Tbh feeling like Sky, CKD, Bub, Malcolm and Sheep are all varying levels of scummy to me and I'm kind of comfortable hopping to Sky the most.

My eyes are mostly glazing over the Bub/CKD/Malcolm threeway, STD asking them to move on summarizes my thoughts on that.
A lot of this reads like "I don't agree with this take, so I'm going to scumread them"

VOTE: Venmar
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I am sort of caught up...see we are replacing SOMEONE ELSE..fun.

I have been back and forth on Venmar (though, off the top of my head, I dont recall why I had a townie lean on them at one point), Ill need to go reread my notes.

that being said, I dont feel like
In post 4041, ofrhz wrote:
A lot of this reads like "I don't agree with this take, so I'm going to scumread them"

VOTE: Venmar
is a reason to think someone is scummy. Venmar has done OTHER things that I feel is scummy, but not that. for example, I dont believe ("agree with his take") Bub genuinely feels I am scum today, so I am essentially scum reading him. What are your thoughts on that stance?

OFR,

can you work me through why you think Bub is town? you reposted a joke about him being okay with a Bub wagon? Why? A lot of people were expressing long day fatigue.
In post 1514, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1420, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 1418, schadd_ wrote: i guess that the deadline can be (expired on 2023-04-09 13:52:00)
Can we please not need this entire time?
ikr this day is dragging and I am gradually just losing interest a bit.
In post 1516, KittyTacky wrote: I feel some of our players will start dying of old age before this day ends.

When Bub posted that...he had maybe one vote on him? I am not seeing why that post is relevant to anything?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 4040, ofrhz wrote: What you think is "wagon hopping" I think was genuine belief that these people were scum. I think if you cared to look at the reasoning why Bub made these vote changes, you would see a clear trajectory behind why he scumread these people. Instead, I think your scumread here is fairly lazy and doesn't demonstrate intent to understand people's reads.
Also see this ^^^ for why I'm voting Venmar

I think his read on Bub is remarkably underdeveloped given it's day 3
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

OFR,

Okay reread your post about WHY you feel Bub is town....

you felt like the vote he made on me page 5 was substantive. You understand that in that vote he said I wasnt scum hunting. Then posted a bunch of my posts but deliberating left out the post where.....I was scum hunting. Even in this day, he has put forward MULTIPLE times I am not scum hunting, but just being defensive.

Specifically, what about that vote made clear sense?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 4042, curiouskarmadog wrote: can you work me through why you think Bub is town? you reposted a joke about him being okay with a Bub wagon? Why? A lot of people were expressing long day fatigue.
The way he developed his reads felt natural (see the quotes in ), and I think he genuinely believes you're scum.

It's as if he's had this paranoia on you since early day 1 that he hasn't been able to shake off.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 4044, curiouskarmadog wrote: OFR,

Okay reread your post about WHY you feel Bub is town....

you felt like the vote he made on me page 5 was substantive. You understand that in that vote he said I wasnt scum hunting. Then posted a bunch of my posts but deliberating left out the post where.....I was scum hunting. Even in this day, he has put forward MULTIPLE times I am not scum hunting, but just being defensive.

Specifically, what about that vote made clear sense?

I thought your early posts (especially ) were kinda scummy

Which post did he leave out? Or more importantly, do you think he was doing it uncharitably by leaving that post out?

When I said his votes "make sense," I mean that there is an internal consistency to them that leads me to believe that he genuinely believes in his read, not that I necessarily disagree.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by ofrhz »

*not that I necessarily agree
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 4045, ofrhz wrote:
In post 4042, curiouskarmadog wrote: can you work me through why you think Bub is town? you reposted a joke about him being okay with a Bub wagon? Why? A lot of people were expressing long day fatigue.
The way he developed his reads felt natural (see the quotes in ), and I think he genuinely believes you're scum.

It's as if he's had this paranoia on you since early day 1 that he hasn't been able to shake off.
Let me put it this way, do you think he would be loltunneling you today as Scum when he is about to get voted out? Your wagon hasn't and will not gain any traction. He's not even voting his biggest counterwagon to survive
I think maybe Bub really just thinks you're scum
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by NJAC »

ofhrz seems townie. I have my doubts with Bub but I remember reading that slot as town at some point.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Villager noises