WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:02 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

Tolmides wrote:
WhereIsTony wrote: I am not suggesting we kill him, only that we may not want to tell him who to target.
If we do that though, if he is a SKer then we are removing our means of control over him, leaving him free to kill whoever he pleases.

If, after N1, we see that there is a roleblocker in the game, then we'll need to deal with this. But until we have some further evidence that a roleblocker exists, I don't want to relinquish any holds we have over Gamma.
Good idea, perhaps aiming him on N1, and seeing how it goes would be best.

Vote Count:
Atlas - (0)
Budja - (0)
corporate - (0)
Gamma - (0)
jerseygoomba - (1) Atlas
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0)
Nekka-Lucifer - (3) zachattack, Wall-E, Tolmides
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (5) Nekka-Lucifer, My Milked Eek, corporate, WhereIsTony, jerseygoomba
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (0)

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
jerseygoomba
jerseygoomba
Townie
jerseygoomba
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:47 am

Post by jerseygoomba »

Guys, do you SERIOUSLY think you have any "control" over Gamma? Especially when there is no concrete ways of validating who killed who? We don't even know if Gamma's claim is true. I think we are deluding ourselves if we think we can point Gamma like a gun and "shoot" people. That being said, I'm not convinced Gamma is scum, which is why I unvoted him.

As for my vote on Wall-E, I have thought he was scum for awhile, and he put out the challenge in post 130. I wanted to see if he would actually claim like he said in his post and I found it interesting that he didn't. (Not suspicious, just interesting).

Jordan and Tolmides, I'm not sure what I have done to earn your NK votes, so please come up with some logical rationale.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 am

Post by JordanA24 »

jerseygoomba wrote:Guys, do you SERIOUSLY think you have any "control" over Gamma? Especially when there is no concrete ways of validating who killed who? We don't even know if Gamma's claim is true. I think we are deluding ourselves if we think we can point Gamma like a gun and "shoot" people. That being said, I'm not convinced Gamma is scum, which is why I unvoted him.

As for my vote on Wall-E, I have thought he was scum for awhile, and he put out the challenge in post 130. I wanted to see if he would actually claim like he said in his post and I found it interesting that he didn't. (Not suspicious, just interesting).

Jordan and Tolmides, I'm not sure what I have done to earn your NK votes, so please come up with some logical rationale.
I think you need to read Post 267 closer jersey
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Gamma »

jerseygoomba wrote:Guys, do you SERIOUSLY think you have any "control" over Gamma? Especially when there is no concrete ways of validating who killed who? We don't even know if Gamma's claim is true. I think we are deluding ourselves if we think we can point Gamma like a gun and "shoot" people. That being said, I'm not convinced Gamma is scum, which is why I unvoted him.

I think I smell some terror because you're getting considered for my NK tonight.

fos jerseygoomba

also, i'm not entirely sold on Wall-e being scum- in fact, being a dickweed doesn't equal scum at all.

And I don't like Tolmides play. In fact, I hate it.

HATE
V/LA until I get a new computer
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:33 am

Post by zachattack »

I really don't like Nekka's play here. He claims clarinet player, and I questioned him on his win condition shortly after. Instead of answering he disappears for 4 days, gets prodded, posts a short comment with no content, ignores any questions asked of him, then disappears again. The thing is I actually believed his claim, and was only going to leave my vote on him until he answered my question, then change it to corporate or maybe jersey. However, the fact that I asked him a question
6 days ago
, and still haven't gotten an answer has made me suspicious of him again.

I think instead of telling Gamma exactly who to kill, we should give him 2 or 3 choices, and allow him to make the final decision at night. Then when night is over, he tells us who he targeted. Good idea? Bad idea?
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Gamma »

Bad idea. I'd simply kill the player that I suspect/dislike the most.

But I'm a slave to the will of the people.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Wall-E »

JordanA24 wrote:Wall-E, your behaviour is ridiculous... calm down, stop being sarcy, stop insulting every other player and PLAY THE DAMN GAME! It would help your case a lot.

Should we choose to lynch Wall-E today, who does everyone think we should get Gamma to NK tonight? Personally I'm torn between corporate and jerseygoomba, I suspect jersey for mindlessly putting Wall-E at -1 at the top of this page, following Budja in voting for Gamma for exactly the same reasoning (so bandwagoning on an easy target who can be of a lot of use to the town) and generally not bringing anything new to the thread. He's attempting to stay under the radar by the looks of it, which looks pretty scummy.
Why, in the first part of this post, do you ask "Should we lynch Wall-E today?"

Did you know the votecount at the time?
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by Wall-E »

I also notice you posted your top two. Why is the possibility of my lynch just as weighty in your mind as TWO other people you suspect are scum more than me, to the extent that the opinion of the general town consensus will convince you to forget BOTH of them and instead vote for me, a third choice?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Nekka
Jersey
corp
Jordan

STOP BEING SCUMMY
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Wall-E »

This post redeems you in my eyes quite a bit, but where did I say I would claim?

Further clarification is desired. Thanks.
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by Tolmides »

Gamma wrote: And I don't like Tolmides play. In fact, I hate it.
Oh? Care to elaborate?

I'm tending to agree with zach, Nekka has had plenty of time to respond now and is avoiding our questions.
[i]Now pass thou onward before us, as thou wert wont, and I will follow thee or die.[/i]
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Budja »

Vote Nekka

Until we actually get some answers.

I'm still watching you Wall-E :wink: .
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

Wall-E wrote:It's funny how it took the town majority this long to get to the same place I've been pointing at since page 2.

So, we are not killing Gamma. Everyone get your votes onto ANYONE else. Yes, even me. Unlike Gamma I won't claim until L-1, so be fearless and attack!
Wall-E wrote: This post redeems you in my eyes quite a bit, but where did I say I would claim?

Further clarification is desired. Thanks.
Still Nekka is acting pretty sketchy.

unvote wally,
vote nekka
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

EBWOP
That is where you said you would claim, but DONT. I dont think it benfits the town.

My original post was longer i must have deleted it.

While Wally is still suspicious to me nekka is moreso .

Also

vote nekka
forgot to bold before
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:41 pm

Post by Tolmides »

Unless I miscounted, that's 5 votes for Nekka. So be careful with your votes now...let's give him a chance to respond. Besides, we need to agree on the NK before we proceed into night.
[i]Now pass thou onward before us, as thou wert wont, and I will follow thee or die.[/i]
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Post by Budja »

True, Wall-E and corporate are my top 2 nightkill choices. I will go with the majority on one of those two.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Post by corporate »

^^why go with the wagon. you dont care who dies?
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 am

Post by Budja »

Not between you and Wall-E.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:19 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Wall-E wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:Wall-E, your behaviour is ridiculous... calm down, stop being sarcy, stop insulting every other player and PLAY THE DAMN GAME! It would help your case a lot.

Should we choose to lynch Wall-E today, who does everyone think we should get Gamma to NK tonight? Personally I'm torn between corporate and jerseygoomba, I suspect jersey for mindlessly putting Wall-E at -1 at the top of this page, following Budja in voting for Gamma for exactly the same reasoning (so bandwagoning on an easy target who can be of a lot of use to the town) and generally not bringing anything new to the thread. He's attempting to stay under the radar by the looks of it, which looks pretty scummy.
Why, in the first part of this post, do you ask "Should we lynch Wall-E today?"

Did you know the votecount at the time?
I did not ask "Should we lynch Wall-E today?", I asked "Who should we NK if we lynch Wall-E today?"
Wall-E wrote:I also notice you posted your top two. Why is the possibility of my lynch just as weighty in your mind as TWO other people you suspect are scum more than me, to the extent that the opinion of the general town consensus will convince you to forget BOTH of them and instead vote for me, a third choice?
I never said those were my top two and you were my third choice IN FACT I said in Post 271 I said if you weren't at -2 then, I'd have been voting you, hence indicating that you were my top suspect. Stop twisting my words scum-butt.

And now I can,
Vote: Wall-E

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:20 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Budja wrote:Not between you and Wall-E.
If you had to put one in front of the other, who would be your first choice?

Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:35 am

Post by Budja »

Wall-E. I did vote for him :P.

I am only voting for Nekka to encourage him posting. I did not expect him to be pushed to L-2. I would like to target two of Nekka, corporate and Wall-E for the NK and lynch. The top target should be lynched as Gamma's kill is unreliable and could be blocked. My top target is Wall-E to I should probably should change back but I really want to see Nekka post so I will keep up the pressure.

Also I don't like WhereIsTony's change to Nekka. It looks like you are attempting to follow the bandwagon.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:19 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

I am trying to pressure him to answer the case against him.

I still think Wall-E is just as scummy.

I was merely trying to make it clear who my two choices were, in case we decide that we should pick gamma's target
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Wall-E »

Budja wrote:Wall-E. I did vote for him :P.

I am only voting for Nekka to encourage him posting. I did not expect him to be pushed to L-2. I would like to target two of Nekka, corporate and Wall-E for the NK and lynch. The top target should be lynched as Gamma's kill is unreliable and could be blocked. My top target is Wall-E to I should probably should change back but I really want to see Nekka post so I will keep up the pressure.

Also I don't like WhereIsTony's change to Nekka. It looks like you are attempting to follow the bandwagon.
I don't understand why you would not vote your biggest suspect. Can you explain?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Wall-E »

Unvote: Vote: Budja

Voting one person while claiming another is scummier.

Fuck my grandmother, there are way too many scummy townies in this game.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Gamma »

Tolmides wrote:Oh? Care to elaborate?

Most of Tolmides' posts wrote:
THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF THIS POST RIGHT HERE YET I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING ELSE BUT BEING COMMENTATOR ON A CERTAIN ISSUE SUCH AS HERE, WHERE I AM COMMENTING ON SOMETHING BUT NOT ACTUALLY TAKING MUCH OF AN INITIATIVE.

also, this post is wtf
JordanA24 wrote:Trying to guess people's roles on Day 1 is a big no-no. If he wants to claim, then he can, but by guessing what role he is, if Wall-E is scum, you're giving him ideas what to claim (which looks scummy on your part, makes you too look like scumbuddies). And if Wall-E isn't scum, it gives the real scum ideas at what Wall-E might be.

FOS: Tolmides
I see this as very much grasping at straws.

fos JordanA24

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”