TM 2023 | Super Mario Bros Mafia | Game Over!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 890, Jingle wrote: VOTE: peta, btw
Oh, I'd also hammer this btw.

Especially because they're ignoring my question. But maybe they just didn't see it.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:30 am

Post by petapan »

In post 919, Jingle wrote:
In post 871, petapan wrote: yeah so that's a scumclaim

fwiw jingle should never be allowed to endgame because his play this phase has been downright horrific. i pulled the detente with him partly because i thought he might actually be a mason with hpe but his posts after proved to not be the case. i think the weird round of questioning might be pocketing, not sure. regardless if he's not cleared by an investigation don't let him off the hook.

everyone else off wagon i think is town tbqh. generally when scum plays like porkens their partner is going to recognize and cut bait sooner rather than later
So… just to unpack here: I’m confscum. And also Porkens is confscum. And also I’m literally the only person in the thread who would see porkens scum buddy flailing and dying and goes “you know how I should react to that? By drawing literally all of the attention to me.”
for the record that was a reaction to what i mistakenly presumed was an accidental selfhammer, which is not the case. this is also before you came into the thread and had a crying screaming flailing meltdown at me calling you out

but again i've laid out alternative scenarios. i think it's possible porkens's partner cut bait on him and is voting him. i'm not gonna fully discuss that right now. i just want you to be the elimination 100% of the time following a porkens red flip, absent anything mechanical clearing you. because your play makes far more sense as being proscum and you shouldn't be given a pass for it.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:30 am

Post by petapan »

In post 925, Cerberus v666 wrote:

Especially because they're ignoring my question. But maybe they just didn't see it.
i have no idea what question you're referring to
free crypto
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Fate »

Jingle not voting any actual real wagon as if this were middle of the day is as anti-town as ending it early

but again

the tinfoil hat mega dance happened, peta
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Jingle position currently, to keep it simple. You had porkens and Jingle at the bottom of your reads list, but later on you said that porkens lack of associatives was going to make this harder, which implies that your read has changed on Jingle or that you don't think a jingle/porkens scum team is a thing.

Fate: I count 3 for Peta, 4 if you include survivalist vote from porkens, 5 for the same from adorable, and a number of undecideds who would probably be equally willing to go to there as porkens.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:35 am

Post by petapan »

In post 928, Fate wrote: Jingle not voting any actual real wagon as if this were middle of the day is as anti-town as ending it early

but again

i'm laying out words for when porkens gets yeeted and inevitably flips scum cuz i don't want stuff getting swept under the rug
free crypto
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 929, Cerberus v666 wrote: Jingle position currently, to keep it simple. You had porkens and Jingle at the bottom of your reads list, but later on you said that porkens lack of associatives was going to make this harder, which implies that your read has changed on Jingle or that you don't think a jingle/porkens scum team is a thing.

Fate: I count 3 for Peta, 4 if you include survivalist vote from porkens, 5 for the same from adorable, and a number of undecideds who would probably be equally willing to go to there as porkens.
Unsure if momentum if there though I suppose, but just noting that the game is far more willing to go for peta than you're trying to say Fate.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:36 am

Post by petapan »

you are severely out of touch sir
free crypto
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 926, petapan wrote: had a crying screaming flailing meltdown at me calling you out
Yeah… not a thing that ever actually happened. At best you could call my back and forth with wgeurts a meltdown, but even that is disgenuine as fuck.

No go ask LLD if this is what scum Jingle does, because if she’s backing you pushing me here I might as well have a cop guilty on you.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 928, Fate wrote: Jingle not voting any actual real wagon as if this were middle of the day is as anti-town as ending it early

but again

There legitimately is not a real cw. I explained as much when I voted wgeurts. There are too many townies with wrong reads to lim anyone other than porkens if porkens is town.
This is a Parachute.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:39 am

Post by petapan »

In post 927, petapan wrote:
In post 925, Cerberus v666 wrote:

i have no idea what question you're referring to
again, point me to the question i'm supposedly ignoring?
free crypto
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Fate »

6 peopel are willing to vote peta? god were worse off than I thought
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Fate »

In post 929, Cerberus v666 wrote: Jingle position currently, to keep it simple. You had porkens and Jingle at the bottom of your reads list, but later on you said that porkens lack of associatives was going to make this harder, which implies that your read has changed on Jingle or that you don't think a jingle/porkens scum team is a thing.

THIS IS WHAAT YOURE IGNORINGNPETA
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Holy shit peta fucking read. Lol. What is your position on Jingle/explain that progression above. Thank you.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:42 am

Post by petapan »

man i couldn't even tell that was addressed at me
free crypto
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 936, Fate wrote: 6 peopel are willing to vote peta? god were worse off than I thought
Nope. Csf and wgeurts are both hardtowning peta, adorable won’t vote anyone other than porkens you’re unwilling to vote peta. That’s five, peta wagon isn’t viable.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Jingle »

Literally, of 10 players, there is exactly one which has 6 players willing to vote them. Which doesn’t mean porkens is town. It means that all of this, literally everything since cerbs claimed, has been about trying to figure out where we stand after porkens flip happens.
This is a Parachute.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:47 am

Post by petapan »

In post 938, Cerberus v666 wrote:

Holy shit peta fucking read. Lol. What is your position on Jingle/explain that progression above. Thank you.
well i seesawed on jingle throughout the day owing to legitimate uncertainty over his alignment. probably at the time i was thinking more town i just hate everything he's posted this morning at it feels like he's dissembling.

i think it's
possible
that's the team but it's not the only possibility and it would be overconfident to say i know the exact team for certain because i'm rarely that accurate, no one is

but like if porkens is scum jingle should always be in the POE because he has scumsided to a horrendous extent

does that make sense?
free crypto
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 926, petapan wrote:
In post 919, Jingle wrote:
In post 871, petapan wrote: yeah so that's a scumclaim

fwiw jingle should never be allowed to endgame because his play this phase has been downright horrific. i pulled the detente with him partly because i thought he might actually be a mason with hpe but his posts after proved to not be the case. i think the weird round of questioning might be pocketing, not sure. regardless if he's not cleared by an investigation don't let him off the hook.

everyone else off wagon i think is town tbqh. generally when scum plays like porkens their partner is going to recognize and cut bait sooner rather than later
So… just to unpack here: I’m confscum. And also Porkens is confscum. And also I’m literally the only person in the thread who would see porkens scum buddy flailing and dying and goes “you know how I should react to that? By drawing literally all of the attention to me.”
for the record that was a reaction to what i mistakenly presumed was an accidental selfhammer, which is not the case. this is also before you came into the thread and had a crying screaming flailing meltdown at me calling you out

but again i've laid out alternative scenarios. i think it's possible porkens's partner cut bait on him and is voting him. i'm not gonna fully discuss that right now. i just want you to be the elimination 100% of the time following a porkens red flip, absent anything mechanical clearing you. because your play makes far more sense as being proscum and you shouldn't be given a pass for it.
I read this and I see you dodging the point (that there is severe cogdis between porkens is confscum and jingle only makes sense as wking porkens) by saying it was all because porkens had self hammered, and then doubling down on the cogdis.
This is a Parachute.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:51 am

Post by petapan »

In post 943, Jingle wrote: I read this and I see you dodging the point (that there is severe cogdis between porkens is confscum and
jingle only makes sense as wking porkens
) by saying it was all because porkens had self hammered, and then doubling down on the cogdis.
if i said this i don't remember it, and i also don't believe it
free crypto
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Jingle »

You heavily implied it with the “any porkens partner would have cut their losses” bit. So why is that a thing for any porkens partner… except Jingle?
This is a Parachute.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Fate »

Scum are sitting here ignoring the adorable wagon

For posterity

Adorable/One of people who hasn't commented on her since that wagon started
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:57 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 791, Jingle wrote: Fwiw I think peta is still a better lim than wgeurts but I also don’t expect either of them are actually viable this late. I fully expect that I’m on a vanity wagon and will deadline compromise on porkens.
It’s not like I’ve hidden my thoughts on this at all.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 946, Fate wrote: Scum are sitting here ignoring the adorable wagon

For posterity

Adorable/One of people who hasn't commented on her since that wagon started
I mean, adorable is roughly as viable as peta.

I’m unwilling, csf is unwilling, peta is unwilling, adorable is unwilling. You would need literally every other player.
This is a Parachute.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:01 am

Post by petapan »

In post 945, Jingle wrote: You heavily implied it with the “any porkens partner would have cut their losses” bit. So why is that a thing for any porkens partner… except Jingle?
because i don't like you

or it's because you positioned yourself terribly and didn't have a good way to turn it around by the time momentum swung that way. if you're teamed with him i think swapping to voting him would look suspicious.

of course, i could be wrong

mafia is a probabalistic game, nothing is definite. speaking from a broad brushstrokes pov if porkens is scum his partner knows he is a lost cause but not everyone moves to bus in that scenario. i just think fate is town and don't want people getting it twisted on day 2.

i want you in the POE after a red flip and you seem
really
rattled by that
free crypto

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”