Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

all you had to push was that you being like this is NAI with game proof and I would have approached that angle, I don't have time to dive your meta bc I'm multitabling effectively.

and woah now I'm actually seeing that what I assume seeing is just your assumption that something that is legitimately just how you naturally react to X and not just "hurr has to he scum"

you have 0 idea how to describe my townplay
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 724, Shirou wrote: I've extensive experience with people trying to use their meta to excuse stuff that can hide a scum agenda and as you can see the results speak for themselves, it's not a good idea to just let that fly

You're once again pivoting on what looks like an easier target Koba and I guess I'm supposed to not have you explain yourself because "muh it's my thing"?
yeah I do intentionally not have a polarized playstyle in places bc I don't want to lose all my scumgames , and the things I've taken from my scumgame into my towngame are things that help me sort. You don't get to get a solid ping on me that's accurate until day 2 or 3
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:21 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 712, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: italiano I have gotten all I need for now

Ready to end day
> The push on me doesn't work
> People talk about sussing italiano
> Instant pivot back to italiano

Very towny ISO. The Amazon Forest has nothing on the amount of green I see here.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 727, Shirou wrote:
In post 712, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: italiano I have gotten all I need for now

Ready to end day
> The push on me doesn't work
> People talk about sussing italiano
> Instant pivot back to italiano

Very towny ISO. The Amazon Forest has nothing on the amount of green I see here.
You are so delusional and are bad at paying attention to the game you're in
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

"omg Koba switched back to italiano after saying they will vote them EoD and was just voting around for extra info to not make the day stale"

Good luck convincing anyone who isn't kowah or mastina
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 726, DkKoba wrote: You don't get to get a solid ping on me that's accurate until day 2 or 3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god I don't think I quoted those parts but that feels almost word-to-word what FL said as well, not that it
really
means something on the grand scale of things but it's funny and a creepy coincidence to me

"You can't have a read on me just like that, you need to do ROCKET SCIENCE to read me, I'm quantum physics in human form."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 728, DkKoba wrote: You are so delusional and are bad at paying attention to the game you're in
You push me and imply you've been "cooking" a SeKrEt read, then instantly seems to give up on it and go back to the consensus wagon from the first pages, and I'm supposed to think what? It's some good posting?

I'm delusional if I think you're objectively scummy and the unique reason that people may disagree is again, excusing your odd behavior for "meta"?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 729, DkKoba wrote: "omg Koba switched back to italiano after saying they will vote them EoD and was just voting around for extra info to not make the day stale"
You implied you were gonna set for Italiano here:
In post 445, DkKoba wrote: I'm pretty sure this is Town ydra and aisa(tbf haven't seen aisa scumgame)
but italiano is a definite path for today
However, later on you said:
In post 638, DkKoba wrote: aisa feels very cognizant in their recentish posts of thread happenings and is incorporating a lot of it into their reads in a way i think that i dont see them as a player personality wise being able to replicate as scum
In post 640, DkKoba wrote:
i have a very strong sense of Doom right now like that I am wrong about everything (minus the above) and I need to do something Else and I can't shake it.

i also am still waiting on my sister to show up so we can go out for 4/20 zz
However now you're talking again as if you never thought about voting elsewhere off Italiano as a matter of fact. No attempt on hinting you've paranoia nope.

Are you gonna handwave this with "it's my meta to be inconsistent" again? Or are we getting a cooler "I reconsidered for the tenth time in a few days because I'm just so good", coincindentally when Ydra/Deas shaded Italiano again and no one piled up on me on our 1v1?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:54 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 725, DkKoba wrote: all you had to push was that you being like this is NAI with game proof and I would have approached that angle
You talk as if I want to make peace with you atm. I don't.

Defending himself with too many meta examples of stuff being "NAI" is a scum!Shirou thing to in fact and my last scum game modded by FB was full of it

My Town motto on the other hand is
"Attack is the best defense"
. :cop:

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was expressing paranoia that I usually have. Did I say "I'm gonna throw away everything"? No. I went back, determined I was still right and moved on. Keep making assumptions tho
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Shirou »

If you're town demonstrating in detail what you wondered about and how you determined you were right could like, help others sort you correctly then?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Shirou »

Or you think it's reasonable to tell us to want content from other people explaining themselves but don't wanna do it yourself?

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hyperfocusing on me won't help you even if we're in a theoretical me!scum world if you're town.
I'm letting you know you aren't really convincing anyone other than those who are already hard set on me except the scum who are likely yet to go on me because it would out them.
You planted the seed and have forced my slot to suffer scrutiny for the rest of the game(not like I still am likely to eat a kill )

Showing off how hard you can confirmations bias is worthless content.

Tl;Dr look at other slots because this is getting anti town
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm not answering your questions because your basis is flawed and until you change it I have no point in discussing it with you lol

And I have provided content , like I said - you are showing off how hard you can confirmation bias.

Now let's make this less 1 dimensional, if you can handle that: what is your read between me/italiano? Do you think that we are reasonably paired? Is italiano towny?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 737, DkKoba wrote: Hyperfocusing on me won't help you even if we're in a theoretical me!scum world if you're town.
I'm most declaring you the long lost sibling of FL.

Hyperfocusing on the slots I want to sort or lim is literally what "helps" me into achieving my wincon as town (even my theoretical scum wincon). It's insane to argue otherwise. What am I supposed to do in the world where I'm right about you? Stay quiet and vote together with you on Italiano or something?
In post 737, DkKoba wrote: I'm letting you know you aren't really convincing anyone other than those who are already hard set on me except the scum who are likely yet to go on me because it would out them.
You can repeat it to yourself that no one is gonna be convinced I've a point towards as much as you want, but DeasVail already partially agreed with me on having an issue with you and he wasn't already "hard set" on scum!Koba. Saying that only scum would find you suspicious now is preemptive shading.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 738, DkKoba wrote: I'm not answering your questions because your basis is flawed and until you change it I have no point in discussing it with you lol
You wanted me to have defended myself by linking you stuff about my meta, so you expect others to defend themselves and answer you, but others can't expect the same from you?

Have you ever heard about double standards?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 738, DkKoba wrote: what is your read between me/italiano? Do you think that we are reasonably paired? Is italiano towny?
I've you as nullscum potentially entering scumlean territory in my readlist only behind Mala,and Italiano as nulltown for the AtE

I want Italiano to take firm stances and do something though, so I hope to see him taking a stance on this 1v1 for example.

About whether you're are paired...I'm not making an associative right now? I think most of them don't work anyway and this one would be flimsy at best.

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 740, Shirou wrote:
In post 738, DkKoba wrote: I'm not answering your questions because your basis is flawed and until you change it I have no point in discussing it with you lol
You wanted me to have defended myself by linking you stuff about my meta, so you expect others to defend themselves and answer you, but others can't expect the same from you?

Have you ever heard about double standards?
shrug I rely on the fact that most know me and don't care
Probably selfish but I have a process and I'm entitled to it.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Shirou »

and to hedge on me perhaps being wrong on you, is there any way to convince you to not feel "entitled" to it this time and play like everyone else?

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 743, Shirou wrote: and to hedge on me perhaps being wrong on you, is there any way to convince you to not feel "entitled" to it this time and play like everyone else?
Probably not but that's what my teammates are there for to help fill in that gap
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Shirou »

If Italiano flipped town where would you look next?

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 745, Shirou wrote: If Italiano flipped town where would you look next?
I would likely move up my PoE of which next I'd xof but at the same time reeval any townread slots that may have been based on italiano ->It's important to note I read ppl independently, sort by towniness, and then look at plausibility of being teamed.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Ydrasse »

shirou is getting koba’d

(if i had to make a choice here i think shirou is making “better” posts because they feel like are genuinely annoyed and genuinely scumread koba being koba in a towny way but i also think this is just how koba would act as either alignment.) (i’ll convene with my team on this after work)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also this is how i imagined this player list going when i saw the rand lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 746, DkKoba wrote:
In post 745, Shirou wrote: If Italiano flipped town where would you look next?
I would likely move up my PoE of which next I'd xof but at the same time reeval any townread slots that may have been based on italiano ->It's important to note I read ppl independently, sort by towniness, and then look at plausibility of being teamed.
I'll correct my past self actually

Your xof scumlean is your unique take I feel it's distinctly "original"/novel from you this game so far

Wanna expand on it? I don't think you did in your past posts?

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”