Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 687, Shirou wrote: Ok before going to bed I want to state I've decided once more to not let my ego win and potentially turn the game unfun for everyone so early

I'm gonna judge Koba's slot strictly on what I think of their alignment rather than also internally justify pushing them as a form of punishment for being disrespectful to me and my teammates or so incredibly arrogant even though they're wrong

I was actually preparing myself to spam and yell in this game no matter the cost to get votes on them but it's not worth it
This is not a natural interpretation of my push btw^ and also proves that even if it's clear yiye vote isn't sticking there it gives great info

[Shirou / ydra / italiano]
or [xof / Shirou/ italiano] is where I'm at essentially poe wise
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 699, DeasVail wrote: I like the Shirou and Kowah votes on Koba and I feel a lot better about both of them than I did previously. I would say that I'm sympathetic to the Koba wagon and particularly resonate with skepticism of the Koba townreads and Shiro's bothered-ness by this, and Koba is probably the slot I've agonised over the most, but I don't feel personally able to join in on that, at least not right now.

Ydrasse, I'd be particularly interested to know what direction you're wanting to move in at the moment, particularly why the hestitation on Italiano and why the unvote on Arko when you did, as the post before you unvoted was not actually very reassuring to me.
Lol and which part of Shirou's "argument" do you agree with?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Ausuka »

what's unnatural about it?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 702, Ausuka wrote: what's unnatural about it?
It's overexaggerated given the context.
It's not a natural emotional progression to have

Its focusing on survival rather than solving

I have to go into work so explanation cut short but look back to around when I was discussing why I was voting there
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:04 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 697, DkKoba wrote: hey shirou, trying to project someone else's playstyle onto me won't work.
I'm not projecting shit.

You were scum in TM 2021, use this same excuse when opportunistically shitpushing Super, and I correctly suspected you for it

The end. No projecting anything, I'm talking about FACTS from the past.

You say I keep repeating myself but it doesn't seem like you got the Memo. I've played multiple times with people that try to excuse behavior that can potentially have scum agenda with "it's NAI for me" and I don't buy it and they were all scum so far in fact.

If you're town you need to stop thinking you're such a special snowflake that I'm going to sit here and treat your slot like some kind of Grand Savior and let you do whatever you want because "You're all unable to read the depths of my 3D Chess thoughts" or some other BS.

You do something, you say something, you vote someone, and you take responsibility for it. Reaction tests can be good sometimes but a "everything is a reaction test" excuse can go to hell, and that's all your ISO apparently is? "For science".
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

Aren't you, like, used to responses like this at this point? I've read the posts, I'm trying to understand your thinking

Obviously if you have work that takes precedence
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:06 am

Post by Shirou »

Like do I need to make a compilation of people that said this shitty excuse and people townread it for them/ignored the issue and they flipped scum?

Out of the top of my head I already remember 4 times, 3 TMs and 1 game where it was scum!Nero and I pushed him for it but "oh being scummy that's his meta lol"

No, you don't get special treatment Koba. No one should.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:08 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 703, DkKoba wrote: It's overexaggerated given the context.
I think you underestimate how annoyed you made me being condescending on something I know you're wrong and if scum I also know you're trying to test yourself against me.

Either way I'm already over the ego thing, I just think your ISO is bad at this point.

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 707, Shirou wrote:
In post 703, DkKoba wrote: It's overexaggerated given the context.
I think you underestimate how annoyed you made me being condescending on something I know you're wrong and if scum I also know you're trying to test yourself against me.

Either way I'm already over the ego thing, I just think your ISO is bad at this point.
I'm sure you didn't force yourself into that opinion because I'm a threat
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 701, DkKoba wrote:
In post 699, DeasVail wrote: I like the Shirou and Kowah votes on Koba and I feel a lot better about both of them than I did previously. I would say that I'm sympathetic to the Koba wagon and particularly resonate with skepticism of the Koba townreads and Shiro's bothered-ness by this, and Koba is probably the slot I've agonised over the most, but I don't feel personally able to join in on that, at least not right now.

Ydrasse, I'd be particularly interested to know what direction you're wanting to move in at the moment, particularly why the hestitation on Italiano and why the unvote on Arko when you did, as the post before you unvoted was not actually very reassuring to me.
Lol and which part of Shirou's "argument" do you agree with?
and made sense to me, as I also struggle to see the solving behind your posts and as you should know I've held suspicion for a while that your posting seems performance-driven. And the fact that it's not just me being stupid is weirdly reassuring?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't care anyways and I only have 2 conclusions at this point :

1) you're a townie who is in a fantasy world where I fit the description of what you're claiming. My play is not analogous at all to tm 2021, and this has to be some high level copium to believe so. However as it seems you assert that high level play means no "scummy" stuff it is more likely that
2) your inconsistencies and ignorance is intentional to paint me as scum and to ensure self survival as you feel threatened by the votes on you.

And in the latter I also assume italiano is scum with you as you also are ignoring their play and are trying to either claim they've been towny or that I'm somehow paired with them. Both ridiculous theories.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i thought that arko saying “i feel like scum is winning in some capacity” was something scum!arko wouldn’t feel comfortable saying. i don’t think he’d be that cheeky even if his reads are pretty mild. the same thing happened before where right before his readslist he posted something that i thought was towny for the slot (on mobile but if you want i’ll grab it later)

the italiano reasoning is partially me waffling and partially a “secret” reason. if that wagon happens i wouldn’t be mad if it happened but if there are other options for now i kind of prefer them. it’s selfish play on my part

as for where to go i’m… kind of lost lol. a lot of the townreads i had feel like ones that haven’t been maintained. the koba/shirou fight is something i’ve been reading but i genuinely don’t know if it’s t/s or t/t(im the hedgelord today). i don’t think this is s/s it doesn’t have those vibes and feels a little too ego fueled lol.

i think this is going to end up the type of day where i wagon with the people i townread most more than i trust my own reads (alternatively i’ll talk more with my team for who they think i should kill but the things i’ve asked about have been fleeting and not as much big picture but thus far most of our townreads have lined up) so like i think that you’re town if you have a pressing reason to kill someone i’ll wagon with you unless/until i get the willies from other ppl joining

i think the other people i’d trust the most to wagon with are xof, aisa (a recent development) and kowah atm which feels like a random bunch to me but it is what it is
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: italiano I have gotten all I need for now

Ready to end day
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.11

DkKoba (3):
mastina, Shirou, Kowahbunga
ItalianoVD (3):
Ausuka, DeasVail, DkKoba
Shirou (1):
Malakittens
Arko (1):
DrippingGoofball
DeasVail (1):
xofelf
Ausuka (1):
ItalianoVD

Not Voting (3): Arko, Aisa, Ydrasse

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2023-04-26 08:34:25)

Mod Notes
  • mastina v/la through 4/21
<(") | (")>
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:07 am

Post by DeasVail »

Thanks Ydrasse, that makes sense.

I guess Italiano is the person that /fits/ scum most for me right now and I think as you might have said it’s one of those situations where no one is really that strongly townreading him, but also it’s never felt like a wagon that’s easily gotten going.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Shirou »

The SHIROU'S GREAT WALL on "It's NAI lol", "I'm scummy as town too lol", "You don't know how to read me I'm too big brain lol"

EDITION#1 - "I'm shitpushing you Volpe but it's for reactions lol"

Subject: TM2020 - Large Theme - Gay Mafia IV: TOWN WIN

In post 541, Flavor Leaf wrote: I was level headed the whole time. You just didn’t see it that way because you felt pressured. Like I said, i wasn’t even really pushing you hard, all I did was comment on the timing, and made an early game vote, and you pushed it like it was this huge thing.
In post 598, Flavor Leaf wrote: I guarantee you, Volpe, you would not be scum reading me here if I were scum. AtE, sure, idgaf, but you’re tunneled, and you are incorrect. I’m going to break you out of it.
In post 973, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 968, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 967, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 964, Flavor Leaf wrote:If you scum read it, so be it, but I do it as scum because I do it as town.
So this nullifies everything that you said about "Town me would" this and "Scum me would" that before and after since you act the same as either alignment.
Yup, that’s a town trait I have to nullify everything
In post 969, Flavor Leaf wrote:But it also nullifies it against me.
In post 970, GuyInFreezer wrote: Ok you heard him folks.
Toss your coin.
Head you vote him
Tail you don't
In post 7141, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:
Flavor Leaf
Rami Malek
, a
Leading Actor
aligned with the
Mafia
lynched Day 5

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Is flavor leaf in the room with us right now?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:09 am

Post by Shirou »

Subject: TM2021 | Anime Destroys Untrod Tripod | Endgame

EDITION #2 - "You're being too defensive for scumreading me for flimsy/bad pushes. So pressured. It was all for reactions. This is just my town meta."
In post 1908, Flavor Leaf wrote: so damn sensitive to getting even a tiny bit of pressure, hot damn
In post 1918, Flavor Leaf wrote: Volpe wouldn't know how to town read me if the mod whispered it into his ears 30 days a year for the next 3 years.
In post 2339, Flavor Leaf wrote: if anything this is even more in my town meta
In post 2343, Flavor Leaf wrote: both you and Norwee that is the case for, so learn how to be scum read without crying about it
In post 2353, Flavor Leaf wrote:
y'all fucking know I do things to get reactions out of players, so you seriously need thicker skin

I am taking a fucking break from this game.

If you think im fucking going to quit in fucking Team Mafia,
you're the most surface level player I've ever met
In post 5674, PenguinPower wrote:
Flavor Leaf
-
Untrod tripod Underground member
; Mikasa Ackerman
- eliminated Day 5

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Shirou »

Subject: TM 2021 - Black Flag Nightless

EDITION#3 - The Chosen One themselves
In post 144, DkKoba wrote: i was bullshitting to get a better read and i had tonal feels that were like metal covers micro game where i caught infinity so thats why i was interested in pushing there first
In post 507, DkKoba wrote: i dont appeal to my scumreads
In post 782, DkKoba wrote: are u trying to subtly shade me for shifting my reads without interacting with u? lol
In post 802, DkKoba wrote: i am still evaluating and poking wiht pressure.

leaning not SvS though ill conclude at least that much and pressure on FB will help sort him better IMO
In post 1057, DkKoba wrote: maybe because its something NAI for me to say bc its common fucking sense
In post 3422, Shirou wrote: I don't know about you guys, but to me it seems like DKKoba lied about her teammates participation in this game (Nancy about Auro), which to me is particularly very scum-indicative, and if DK is town and just lied for the sake of "putting Auro on edge" or something, it sounds quite silly and it's their fault, not mine, that it looks bad on them.

It may look like minor but other than being intentionally silly, there's 0 reason for town to fake teammates participation in the game and
DKKoba ISO is already full of "I'm playing 5D chess but in truth it just looks like random, but believe me it all makes sense somehow".

In a recent page skim I've also noted some players saying that being this messy/scummy is "DKKoba's meta" and I just want to say I think it's bad reasoning

Nero Cain is also someone known for "scummy posting" as town, but in Fungus Mafia he actually rolled scum, and when I was making my case on him, everyone was too sure he was town because..."his town meta is being scummy".
In post 3007, T-Bone wrote:
Mathblade replaces DkKoba effective immediately.
In post 4716, T-Bone wrote: Winners
chennisden - Quick Attack
Flopz - Team 'Team 'Team' Team' Team
Lilith2013 - Daylight Savings Time
Infinity 324 - The Four Seasons (Autumn Leaves)
Menalque - Ship of Theseus
Joqiza - Onlyregfans
Shirou - All your Scummies belong to us

Losers
JohnnyFarrar - Mask Your Worries
Auro - Loyal Servants
Mathblade - Suicide Squad

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:15 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 716, DkKoba wrote: Is flavor leaf in the room with us right now?
don't worry Edition 3 has you as its star already

gotta share the spotlight a bit :cop:

I do think you're similar to FL though so that's why I'm also talking about him, repeatedly saying you're gonna carry town, we wouldn't get scum!you, doing plays beyond what we can see, etc

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

do the towngames now
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:16 am

Post by DeasVail »

I’ve looked back and saw that reading Italiano was on Aida’s to-do list. Would be keen for your thoughts when you get the chance!
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:17 am

Post by Shirou »

Subject: Mini Normal 2138 | Fungi Mafia | Game Over!

BONUS EDITION#4 - Eh it's just a bonus
In post 1651, Churros wrote: VOTE: Nero

I don't feel he's as town as people are making it out to be

What exactly is town from him?

He has mostly sit on Popop during the game, and went along with the main lynches in Jake/Peter when they popped up.

Luna said "meta" but dunno, he doesn't feel very engaged in this game in the first place.

Alternatively I could do Alch, let me mull over it more.
In post 1666, Churros wrote: find game reasons to hard town read him if that's what you guys are go with. I can see a world where he's simply town, but I don't feel bad lynching him at all.
> I eventually buy the kool-aid that his scumminess is just "meta" given most of the game town reads him
>result:

In post 3265, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Game is over,
The Mafia team of Saudade,
Nero
and NorwegianboyEE wins!

(Aka Volpe14)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:17 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 721, DeasVail wrote: I’ve looked back and saw that reading Italiano was on Aida’s to-do list. Would be keen for your thoughts when you get the chance!
*Aisa
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Shirou »

I've extensive experience with people trying to use their meta to excuse stuff that can hide a scum agenda and as you can see the results speak for themselves, it's not a good idea to just let that fly

You're once again pivoting on what looks like an easier target Koba and I guess I'm supposed to not have you explain yourself because "muh it's my thing"?

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”