Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Ausuka »

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90403&user_select%5B%5D=34307

For example I found this game in which Ydrasse is town and almost all of her posts in the early game are one or two liners? Like more so than the scum game I would say, although I haven't looked it over too closely. I don't understand what you see in this line of argument - have you seen this game, and if so how did it impact your thinking?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Alright so I'm given my readslist. Obviously subject to change, but this is where my head is currently.

Aisa
Malakittens
Shirou
Ydrasse
DkKoba
Mastina
DeasVail

Kowahbunga

Xofelf

Arko

DrippingGoofball

Ausuka

green
- strong townlean
blue
- medium townlean
yellow
- weak townlean
white
- null
orange
- weak scumlean
pink
- medium scumlean
red
- strong scumlean
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 563, ItalianoVD wrote: I didn't notice it, but gimme a minute to take another look.
My bad, I do see that you have townreads on Shirou and Aisa, unless that has changed. You of course have scumleans on myself, Ydrasse, and Mala, unless of course the latter two have changed. That was where I think you landed upon my reread.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 550, DkKoba wrote: Italiano: he had the most to say about this but overall he went in depth and saw that the slot is just saying things and not really doing anything.
As opposed to what? Like what is everyone doing in the game that is drastically different from what I'm 'not doing' that it warrants me being your team's top scum and day 1 elimination?

- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Arko
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by mastina »

Mod: V/LA 48 hours

Am passing out rn, need sleep.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 512, DeasVail wrote: They want to eliminate Koba, but don't seem aware that a lot of people have expressed townreads of Koba
So you'd town read me more if I just fell in line and agreed with everything everyone else said? What even is this argument against me? Why is my town or scum read of someone have to be in line with what the rest of the game is thinking?

In post 512, DeasVail wrote: are not thinking about how that elimination might happen
What does this even mean? You asked me this in another post, about how the elimination might happen. I have no clue what you're talking about.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 516, DeasVail wrote:
In post 514, Ausuka wrote: I think kowahbungah comes off as limbait more than anything else. The push on koba is the kind of thing which would be really counterintuitive for scum to do and seems genuine to me. I'm really not convinced by the argument that they're scum for pushing there when other people are townreading Koba - I think it is common for town players to behave that way, especially more aggressive ones.
My thought is more that they on one hand appear convinced by Koba being scum but don't seem to be thinking about how they would make that elimination happen. I would expect at least some more thought about how other people townread Koba --> so I need to convince them!... or I don't think the wagon on X is as likely to hit scum as a wagon on Koba --> I should engage with this!
I don't care if other town read Koba. I do not. That is the information you have to play with regarding it.

I'm just going to present how I feel about something and if people agree, great. If they don't, great. From my POV no one here has any reason to trust me. So why would I try to act like it? Here is a case, believe it or don't. That's for everyone else to decide, not for me to twist their arm until they agree.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I have this slight scum read forming on Shirou right now. I believe from my experience (1 game) that Shirou seems like a very hyper-analytical player. But this post:
In post 352, Shirou wrote: ok wait a second i'm gonna flip a coin to see if i buy this explanation
Strikes me as very odd coming from them. I won't disagree it's a tiny thing. But it feels out of character imo. Can we grab some comments about this from everyone if they feel the same or don't?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 465, xofelf wrote: I'm sure it's just a style of Shirou's, but personally 5-7 posts in a row *bug* me. I also disagree with the perception of Ydra. Like, I don't think less *twirls hair* posting means anything. In fact if there was more of it, it would feel fabricated cuz she's just not got that same kind of energy here in this game. This feels like the most RL day to day Ydra I've seen in a game, which makes me think she's town and I'd need something really big and egregious to think otherwise. That being said, i don't think Shirou is scum for posting what they have. I follow why they would think what they did, and the reconsidering didn't come across like some fabricated something.

I hate that Italiano post. Like, there's this smug undertone to it. There's always this undertone that doesn't match the words in most of the posts, and it is driving me batshit. Especially when it changes halfway through the post. I also disagree with his teammate's view on DGB. She is very useful while she's alive, especially as town. She's very good at getting specific reactions with things she says and applying pressure that helps sort people. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you and your team, but it does to me. And at this point yeeting her doesn't actually give any information one way or another. Right now all we have is her post live reacting to Aisa's post, which while I don't agree is scum Aisa, I can follow along with her process there. I'm not interested in a DGB vote until there's some kind of information to gain from doing so if she is town like I think she is.
I am comfortably putting xof in town pile. All of you should too.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by xofelf »

I mean, I appreciate that. But I am curious what specifically about that post spoke to you?

Intent to get to that IVD iso as promised either tonight, or first thing after catching up what gets posted from now til I wake up tomorrow.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 585, xofelf wrote: I mean, I appreciate that. But I am curious what specifically about that post spoke to you?

Intent to get to that IVD iso as promised either tonight, or first thing after catching up what gets posted from now til I wake up tomorrow.
When I finished reading it, I didn't feel like I was being lied to. Like you just went out of your way to provide some opinions on things that no one asked you to.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by xofelf »

Alright, cool, thanks. Just helps to know what I'm doing right, ya know? And gives me a sense of how you think in the process too.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 581, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 512, DeasVail wrote: They want to eliminate Koba, but don't seem aware that a lot of people have expressed townreads of Koba
So you'd town read me more if I just fell in line and agreed with everything everyone else said? What even is this argument against me? Why is my town or scum read of someone have to be in line with what the rest of the game is thinking?

In post 512, DeasVail wrote: are not thinking about how that elimination might happen
What does this even mean? You asked me this in another post, about how the elimination might happen. I have no clue what you're talking about.
My thought was that, if town thinks someone is scum, but most other people think that person is town, then the person suspecting them would be affected by that in some way, because the ultimate goal is to actually eliminate scum, hence why I asked about the plan for that. I do get what you’re saying in your next post though, and I think I may have been wrong.

UNVOTE:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 583, Kowahbunga wrote: I have this slight scum read forming on Shirou right now. I believe from my experience (1 game) that Shirou seems like a very hyper-analytical player. But this post:
In post 352, Shirou wrote: ok wait a second i'm gonna flip a coin to see if i buy this explanation
Strikes me as very odd coming from them. I won't disagree it's a tiny thing. But it feels out of character imo. Can we grab some comments about this from everyone if they feel the same or don't?
That just reads like a joke to me
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 576, ItalianoVD wrote: Alright so I'm given my readslist. Obviously subject to change, but this is where my head is currently.

Aisa
Malakittens
Shirou
Ydrasse
DkKoba
Mastina
DeasVail

Kowahbunga

Xofelf

Arko

DrippingGoofball

Ausuka

green
- strong townlean
blue
- medium townlean
yellow
- weak townlean
white
- null
orange
- weak scumlean
pink
- medium scumlean
red
- strong scumlean
Why do you think Ausuka is scum, and why is xofelf a scumlean?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 576, ItalianoVD wrote: Alright so I'm given my readslist. Obviously subject to change, but this is where my head is currently.

Aisa
Malakittens
Shirou
Ydrasse
DkKoba
Mastina
DeasVail

Kowahbunga

Xofelf

Arko

DrippingGoofball

Ausuka

green
- strong townlean
blue
- medium townlean
yellow
- weak townlean
white
- null
orange
- weak scumlean
pink
- medium scumlean
red
- strong scumlean
very curious why ausuka so low but I have a gut feeling why
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

also I've been mulling it over overnight, I think ydra should be PoE but idt she should ever go over this phase but I won't object to a wagon there
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hi I’m alive

I didn’t die
Contrary to belief
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

Hi, I was hoping for people to react to some of the stuff I said but it looks like things are still sluggish. I'm around now, is there anything people want to talk about? especially from the people who have been less active recently
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: arko
im running out of people i’m okay with killing today
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i spoke to my team about italiano some
some think he’s wolfy some think he’s town
the more i think about it though the impression of this game i get is that like a lot of people or teams are saying he’s weird or wolfy but it’s like no one is actually willing to vote him or even build up a wagon which like i think part of that could be that our game has some fairly quiet slots but on the other hand why is no wagon taking off. i kind of think the mafia might be reticent to start a wagon on their own or wagon together
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i also think that kowahs posting was sufficient enough, tone feels like they’re a righteous townie crusading in their solve lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:34 am