Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4367, geraintm wrote:
In post 4366, Klick wrote: More precisely, gera is posting like someone who is ultimately expecting to get eliminated
and is fine with it
Nope. I just I've been out of my depth in this game for a long time, I'm not capable of long posts like MT , especially having been in it for ages.
I've tried to respond to everything thrown at me, but in much the same way I feel what is being used against me is purely circumstantial ( and not based on, you know, me actually being scum) what I can use to persuade others about others guilt is weak too (except the whole constantly voting green players and accidentally not doing the required night actions that would have proved you were innocent) except the bits I know must be true because I know my alignment.
What are you doing about it then?

How would my missed night actions have proved that I'm innocent?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4368, Ausuka wrote:
In post 4364, Klick wrote:
In post 4357, Ausuka wrote: I remember playing as scum and MT replaced in on our team and looked, uh, the opposite of this

I'll have a look for myself later but does anyone know if activity is a pattern tell for her
I suspect most of her post was thoughts formed before she replaced in and knew her alignment, with the push behind the conclusions being the main influence of her role pm
Maybe? I mean we can see if this is sustained, but it seems like something that would likely come from her town game

I mean like again she didn't do anything comparable in my previous experience with her when she was scum

Again I should probably just start efforting and go through her games
I'm an inconsistent player. I probably did not have my heart in that game. I do find it a lot harder to put my heart into scum games though

two examples of me repping in as scum. You were probably in the latter one.

viewtopic.php?t=83046&user_select%5B%5D=28527 - This is a micro just 35 pages but it was a 3v2 Xylo and i was scum with ABR. I did a catchup. It's several years old though and i dont really speak the way i did then but yteah

viewtopic.php?t=85649&user_select%5B%5D=28527 - I was very weak.
I replaced into a D1 rather than late game, and i fucked up the mech super bad -- but aside from that its a valid example of my scumgame repping in albeit it was team mafia so it was a tad more serious than what i usually do
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Klick do you believe there's reasonable chance that Gimli and Sky could have gambitted the fuck out of that (This is a genuine question I'm not testing you or smth)

with you and gera crossvoting then Gimli can only still be scum with, I guess gera from your PoV. Is Gera and Gimli technically still possible

The reason I'm asking this is because Gimli scum obviously just wins by accepting everything i say at face value as he's been doing as im already firmly duped as everyone else
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Gimli »

its not klick/MT
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Gimli »

I think we flip gera first at any rate
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 4377, Morning Tweet wrote: Klick do you believe there's reasonable chance that Gimli and Sky could have gambitted the fuck out of that (This is a genuine question I'm not testing you or smth)

with you and gera crossvoting then Gimli can only still be scum with, I guess gera from your PoV. Is Gera and Gimli technically still possible

The reason I'm asking this is because Gimli scum obviously just wins by accepting everything i say at face value as he's been doing as im already firmly duped as everyone else
I don't see why Sky and Gimli choose to gambit there when the game is probably a very easy win for that team without doing that

Is it technically possible? Yeah but I wouldn't understand that team's motives or choices at all
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

i mostly agree with gera being the most likely scum flip of anyone and I am glad this point doesn't need arguing.

I would still like more time to read through klick/kawaii but I am leaning towards klick. i think ideally we come to some sort of understanding today so the nk doesn't matter

I did think about a scum!gimli world but i came to the conclusion that if they bussed that well in that situation they can just win tbh

I am slightly worried if gimli is scum the game is getting hard slowrolled but like oh well
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Gera/Gimli/Sky can just win all together by taking advantage of Klick trusting Sky ... rather than kill Sky, probably

I think what Gimli and Sky do having Sky target Gimli and do all of that bantering would be extremely elaborate... Yeah I agree if Gimli were scum this is an elaborate setup for an already won game for them
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I was going to ask Gimli about Ausuka but i remember already answered
In post 4352, Gimli wrote: btw MT I'm a VT

ausuka is a loud visionary, we've been coordinating so that I receive reports on who targeted me at night, both last night and the night before. that's why what happened last gameday with skygazer spews not only myself as town but also spews ausuka as town, cause it'd take minimal coordination between them not to spew sky scum in elo.
I have no idea what a visionary is

Okay so Ausuka makes you into a self-targetting voyeur when she targets you.

So basically, Ausuka would have known that Sky claiming to target you would go bad. And she had the entire night phase to tell that to the scum chat presumably so that Sky would know that

Outside of a completely unforced error then it wouldnt make sense for Ausuka to be scum

Yeah you'd think if Ausuka and Sky are scum together they could have swung that. I was getting the sense that scum felt like they wanted to win that Xylo (from Sky's posting esp). It would be crazy to not coordinate your night actions together which is the most basic thing

Hmmm that's a lot more boring though if I am mechanically locked into Gera/Klick
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Maybe Sky claimed it kind of hastily, but if so, what was pressuring her to do so? It seems more like Sky was trying to win that day than anything to me

In the faint world where Ausuka and Sky are teamed im not sure there's reason to try and win that Xylo

Scum killed VTs over and over again they were probably starting to get very worried about the number of PRs left standing and probably wanted to beat them to the punch

That's kind of funny though because all of the town PRs this game have been like "2-shot Hider" or "Visionary". Actually I see the Shield/Doc flip on Enchant and Comus had a good role so forget that, we had decent power. I would never have expected the visionary to be the one to get a damninbg result rather than the watcher though
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 4373, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 4365, Klick wrote: Gera isn't posting like someone who will lose the game when he flips
In post 4366, Klick wrote: More precisely, gera is posting like someone who is ultimately expecting to get eliminated
and is fine with it
So we're all in agreement gera is scum here
this is incredibly disappointing

@klick - not much, i kinda realise i am not having any impact on this game so i am pretty down.
and sorry, not innocent but at least consistent with your claimed roll.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4356, Gimli wrote: she also reminded me that enchant MVPed this game and carried us incompetent townies. if we win I'll write him a scummy nom.
Lol rereading my post it's like Enchant #1 fan club isnt it

Gerain, do you think I'm playing in a way that is obviously tailored to getting you eliminated? If anything I've been pretty much 90% focus on Klick.

Taking you as scum for granted and not elaborating on that much more isn't exactly a super convincing argument. Although I do think Sky picking Gimli to 'detective' rather than you makes you not town almost every single time. From your perspective, why the heck doesnt Sky just fake guilty you on that day?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Was it known to the entire thread that Ausuka would be granting Gimli visionary powers that night before Sky made that claim? So my question more specifically, when was that revealed to the greater populace

I'm still a little unsure WHY Sky chose Gimli? Gera being scum is obvious conclusion. But something was off, like there was a misunderstanding or something. Did Sky already know there was a visionary on Gimli, or did it blindside her? The exact timeline is escaping me, I'm too tired for this rite now
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:17 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 4381, Ausuka wrote: i mostly agree with gera being the most likely scum flip of anyone and I am glad this point doesn't need arguing.

I would still like more time to read through klick/kawaii but I am leaning towards klick. i think ideally we come to some sort of understanding today so the nk doesn't matter

I did think about a scum!gimli world but i came to the conclusion that if they bussed that well in that situation they can just win tbh

I am slightly worried if gimli is scum the game is getting hard slowrolled but like oh well
I'm waiting for you, I'm leaning klick on f3 very strongly as well

the NK won't matter, unless you're particularly willing to be convinced by f3 arguments. I'm really not, especially if MT continues to post town throughout. she doesn't need to do half of what she is doing here as scum.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 4387, Morning Tweet wrote: Was it known to the entire thread that Ausuka would be granting Gimli visionary powers that night before Sky made that claim? So my question more specifically, when was that revealed to the greater populace

I'm still a little unsure WHY Sky chose Gimli? Gera being scum is obvious conclusion. But something was off, like there was a misunderstanding or something. Did Sky already know there was a visionary on Gimli, or did it blindside her? The exact timeline is escaping me, I'm too tired for this rite now
yes it was known. I think she tried a hail mary but didn't predict me towntelling with the NA result, or she was just not paying enough attention. skygazer's play in the game was hella weird ig
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:21 am

Post by Gimli »

I especifically like how organically sounding MT is slowly realizing she replaced into a 'boring' solve, while simultaneously exploring other possible solves
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Gimli »

lowkey only posted the above so I could see my own signature
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:47 am

Post by Gimli »

btw in case we don't lose the game by flipping gera:

my suggestion is that ausuka and klick actually target MT tonight. I know if klick is town that opens up the possibility of MT framing him with wrong results, but it'll also confirm klick's role to MT, which is something we can read into even if she is scum and lying, given her reactions and whatnot. targeting me is bad because I'll just get NKed, so this is the only mechanical function we can still try in this game.
I'll tie your legs
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Klick »

I want to target you but I'll settle for MT if Ausuka agrees

MT absolutely would post everything she has posted today as either alignment and thinking otherwise is fallacious
She gives am amount of effort into endgame replace-ins every time she does it, likely out of respect for the game
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 4388, Gimli wrote:
In post 4381, Ausuka wrote: i mostly agree with gera being the most likely scum flip of anyone and I am glad this point doesn't need arguing.

I'm waiting for you, I'm leaning klick on f3 very strongly as well

the NK won't matter, unless you're particularly willing to be convinced by f3 arguments. I'm really not, especially if MT continues to post town throughout. she doesn't need to do half of what she is doing here as scum.
i'm unlikely to be convinced by anything in f3 because if i'm there it's cos mafia chose to have me there and i'm less inclined to listen to people trying to appeal to me

the plan to target mt seems like a good idea?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 4390, Gimli wrote: I especifically like how organically sounding MT is slowly realizing she replaced into a 'boring' solve, while simultaneously exploring other possible solves
I agree with this fwiw

I think solving kawaii is... sorta difficult because that slot hasn't done a whole lot all game but i do feel like gera / klick is overall the most likely explanation. i don't think tweet is scum here and i think although klick's play has been p good overall he works very well as a partner for gera and sky specifically
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

and i'm fine with yeeting gera? i think broadly, klick/MT does not feel like a very viable team, he has not done a whole lot townie, there is that hammer thing, and just overall his posts in recent days have been thoroughly unconvincing

If gera is town i think i'm fine with just losing here
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Klick »

These things are explainable by MT being rather good at sounding organic when she's scum

which is a true statement
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean it is explainable by that it just seems less likely

I mean maybe im biased but again i recently had a game where we were both scum and she replaced in and posted nothing and everyone was like "oh MT can't post she's scum lol" and then they killed her and she was scum and like I did check her profile and that's the most recent scum game of hers i can see?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=55&t=89870&user_select%5B%5D=28527

Idk it just feels like night and day compared to this. Is there any spoecific example of a lategame replace that's similar to this you had in mind?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”