Skygazer
NJAC
GuyInFreezer

STD
Enchant
Sheep

Hu Tao

Andante

GuyInFreezer and up are town reads to differing levels. I expect Zero or One scum in my town reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Curious - Kowahbunga's Case went over it very well.

I just made a little trajectory quote chain here in the spoilers. Andante saw the momentum going, and then actively tried to derail. It wasn't as noticeable during the day, but in hindsight, this is kinda huge.

On top of that, the 'aaaah im scared' at the end is exactly what happened when I saw Andante as Scum bus in the game you saw the meta with them as well.

Spoiler:
In post 2310, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Kitty
In post 2311, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kitty
In post 2312, Andante wrote: VOTE: kitty
In post 2313, NJAC wrote: VOTE: kitty
In post 2318, Andante wrote:
In post 2315, MalcolmTucker wrote: The extent of Andante's tunnelling on me makes me lean more town again there. The case isn't strong and they're basically trying to use whatever they can to make the scumread fit even if it's illogical, but I think scum in that position is more careful to actually mount a logic-based case.
but we’re talking about me? when do I even have this huge “logic based case”??? this feels like your attempt to go “don’t worry I tr you!” to get me to stop tunneling

also “what’s the case on kitty I’ll vote there to end day” is that you saying you know this flips town and you want one of us town to own it so it’s out fault not yours?

VOTE: malcolm
In post 2322, Gimli wrote:
In post 2315, MalcolmTucker wrote: The extent of Andante's tunnelling on me makes me lean more town again there. The case isn't strong and they're basically trying to use whatever they can to make the scumread fit even if it's illogical, but I think scum in that position is more careful to actually mount a logic-based case.
but we’re talking about me? when do I even have this huge “logic based case”??? this feels like your attempt to go “don’t worry I tr you!” to get me to stop tunneling

also “what’s the case on kitty I’ll vote there to end day” is that you saying you know this flips town and you want one of us town to own it so it’s out fault not yours?

lmao go back to kitty
In post 2324, Andante wrote:

lmao go back to kitty
I think malcolm knows kitty flips town
In post 2325, Gimli wrote: andante I just wanna get through an elim that isn't you

don't derail the wagon pls
In post 2328, Andante wrote:
In post 2325, Gimli wrote: andante I just wanna get through an elim that isn't you

and I just wanna lim scum, that's where we differ
In post 2334, Andante wrote: mmk kitty wagon. full send. no brakes
VOTE: Kitty
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 3199, Flavor Leaf wrote: I can literally go on and on about the different reasons Andante is objectively scum here, and I have, but I haven't done it in the past couple days, because I've been more focused on Hu Tao.

I don't know what to tell ya, CKD. Andante's just scum here, and integrated with the most, so their flip opens up the game more than anyone without a doubt here.
Really at this point, if I joined the Andante wagon after stomping my feet down all day and saying how much I would rather want other people to die....their flip will hurt me either way.

I know ....I know...that isnt a reason to not join a wagon, but I just dont feel like they are scum. Maybe I am wrong. How about this, if you need a hammer....i will do it at the appropriate time and take whatever fucking grief will come.

that being said, what about that Hu wagon?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gimli is 100% always town, and I will die on that hill.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3203, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3199, Flavor Leaf wrote: I can literally go on and on about the different reasons Andante is objectively scum here, and I have, but I haven't done it in the past couple days, because I've been more focused on Hu Tao.

I don't know what to tell ya, CKD. Andante's just scum here, and integrated with the most, so their flip opens up the game more than anyone without a doubt here.
Really at this point, if I joined the Andante wagon after stomping my feet down all day and saying how much I would rather want other people to die....their flip will hurt me either way.

I know ....I know...that isnt a reason to not join a wagon, but I just dont feel like they are scum. Maybe I am wrong. How about this, if you need a hammer....i will do it at the appropriate time and take whatever fucking grief will come.

that being said, what about that Hu wagon?

I will always go Andante before Hu Tao, since most of my Hu Tao read comes from Andante. I don't see the purpose of Hu tao white knighting Andante if Hu Tao is scum and Andante is town. They aren't gonna get much credit from that. This is like one of those times I'm beyond confident in my read on Andante. And if I'm wrong, I will take that heat and egg on my head. I was first on Kitty wagon, so the egg will certainly be made with some salt and still tasty, but nonetheless.

Like Hu Tao's trying so hard to minimize any discussion too. They have zero conviction in anything they push, and are just throwing things out that lead to an objectively stronger position for Andante/Hu Tao scum team.

There is absolutely zero explanation for their Venmar scum read, and it's because they can't figure it out. If they tried to scum case them, they'd be forcing it at this point.

At least NJAC said 'just a gut feeling' which like isn't an amazing reason, but it makes sense and is acceptable to feel that way.

Hu tao isn't even trying to explain, they're just blindly protecting their partner.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3202, Flavor Leaf wrote: and I just wanna lim scum, that's where we differ
God this is such an awful post. Andante put Kitty in the "would lim pile" so they HAD to be scum reading Kitty. But still gave Kitty a town read here lmao D2 is over everyone, let's move on.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3203, curiouskarmadog wrote: if I joined the Andante wagon after stomping my feet down all day and saying how much I would rather want other people to die....their flip will hurt me either way.
eh, i think it shows a townie trajectory of being able to reconsider.

The difference between you being against Andante wagon is vastly different than Hu Tao, NJAC's, and even Skygazer's to an extent, but they were prodging, so they have some leeway.

You're thought process behind it is showing. Hu Tao is posting a stake in the ground with their play right now and actively HIDING their thought process. NJAC, idk what NJAC's doing, I can see it coming from scum or town. Their spot on the Kitty wagon right around Andante is favorable for them, so I still want to believe NJAC is town.

Skygazer is probs just vibe reading Andante, but Andante, according to Hu Tao, is just personality, and according to Andante, they can easily mirror their town game, so vibe checking doesn't work for Andante. You gotta look objectively because their town game and scum game will feel the same vibe wise, it's just the objective level from Andante that is scummy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3206, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 3202, Flavor Leaf wrote: and I just wanna lim scum, that's where we differ
God this is such an awful post. Andante put Kitty in the "would lim pile" so they HAD to be scum reading Kitty. But still gave Kitty a town read here lmao D2 is over everyone, let's move on.

Just before someone acts like this was me saying this, it was Andante's line, and Kowabungha quoted it through me and deleted quotes :lol:
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3208, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Just before someone acts like this was me saying this, it was Andante's line, and Kowabungha quoted it through me and deleted quotes :lol:
Oh my bad, I just did the highlight and click the "Quote" button that pops up. I didn't think it would make it your quote that way.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:53 pm

In post 3202, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Curious - Kowahbunga's Case went over it very well.

I just made a little trajectory quote chain here in the spoilers. Andante saw the momentum going, and then actively tried to derail. It wasn't as noticeable during the day, but in hindsight, this is kinda huge.

On top of that, the 'aaaah im scared' at the end is exactly what happened when I saw Andante as Scum bus in the game you saw the meta with them as well.

Spoiler:
In post 2313, NJAC wrote: VOTE: kitty

lmao go back to kitty
In post 2324, Andante wrote:

lmao go back to kitty
I think malcolm knows kitty flips town

In post 2328, Andante wrote:

and I just wanna lim scum, that's where we differ
In post 2334, Andante wrote: mmk kitty wagon. full send. no brakes
VOTE: Kitty
okay reread it. I dont know. Andante's votes were all over the place yesterday. She did jump off, but she jumped back on. That COULD have been because she(scum) did see this wagon stopping and she knew she had to be on it.

I mean even you said this at one point.
In post 2330, Flavor Leaf wrote: Malcolm could have just stayed quiet if he were scum here unless defending scumKitty.

Don’t see him being scum here, though
look you got my vote at the end....that is all (at this point)I have to give

I would really love if some of these fucking lurkers did a thing, posted content, expressed an opinion.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:54 pm

In post 3204, Flavor Leaf wrote: Gimli is 100% always town, and I will die on that hill.
look, I read you as town...probably the most town. BUT our reads are so different.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Enchant »

I just realised, Greeting voted me, then everyone ignored it and like "Greeting being replaced".

I am not speculating and i shot my leg with it, i am just annoyed that Mason basically left alone and not listened.

... Well i mean you shouldn't listen because it's me, but I don't get why you do it. Mafia would already made up 100000 reasons to sheep mason on me, so i am just curious.

Please don't tell me you enjoying my company. It's already common knowledge that i am beautiful person.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:56 pm

In post 3208, Flavor Leaf wrote:

LOL, I was going to say..........
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This chain is also indicative of scumAndante.

Regardless of Andante's alignment, this was a good reason for Kowahbunga to see as possibly coming from ScumAndante.

Andante immediately attacks it and discredits it. This is part of the Hot and Cold Conditioning case, rewarding for when town does right to them, and scum does bad to them.

They then attack me because I slightly SLIGHTLY agreed to it.

Then I went and explored Andante's other games, and made a giant case. Afterwards, Andante pushed harder with the combative reads, and they became even more Superficial. My theory for this is they tried to make it look so ridiculous we had to push it aside, but I think that was the purpose of it.

It allowed Hu Tao to go 'o jus personality' without opening up anything else on it.

Like you can see in Andante that they know they're caught. Yes, their posts and energy vibes come off as townie, but when you look deeper and do analysis on their objectives, you can see. This is how you catch people like this. You have to look at them objectively, and what they're going for.

They aren't trying to catch scum, they're trying to misfade townies who can be perceived as scum and survive. This is why it makes absolutely no sense for them to have been on Eiralax and Malcolm for as long as they were.

Malcolm's probably a partner, tbh, but I don't really feel like getting into that right now, I do lean MalcolmTown based off of everything except for Andante's actions towards them, and that really just relies on AndanteScum to go further with it wagonomically.

Spoiler:
In post 2803, Kowahbunga wrote: I would like people's opinion on the following Andante info.

Spoiler:
- Andante makes a vote on Malcolm.

There are numerous posts about Malcolm being scum then...

- The vote goes away and to Eiralox.

Posting continues to speak about Malcolm scum for some time.

- Votes FL.

- Votes Greeting. Also Andante voted for Greeting again in 2177 -shrug-

- Malcolm's name pops up again.

- Unovte's Greeting.

- Bring's up the Malcolm scum read again.

Now where it gets interesting, I think.

- A HARD scum read on Malcolm. But I'm paying closer attention to this list here:
In post 2305, Andante wrote: all these below are null/no read, and I'm not digging through ISOs right now
Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
Hu Tao
Save The Dragons
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
Enchant Glitch
In they update the reads giving town reads to Hu Tao, Enchant, and STV. New list without these players (also updated in this post linked):

Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins

From there, they provide the same list in their next post with a header that reads:
In post 2309, Andante wrote: I'm good with limming any of
Mysteriously no Malcolm.

- Kitty vote. Here is context for the vote (Andante states in 2309 they'd vote this whole list, the very next post in the thread is FL voting for someone on Andante's list):

Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
If it just ended here, I feel like I would town read Andante. Because it makes sense. Provide a list of names they'd be okay yeeting, and go with a wagon forming on one of them. But Andante's next post is post where they unvote Kitty in favour of Malcolm. (I'll come back to this)

Some other tidbits as I dig deeper into this. Andante's final list (marked orange if it lines up with the list):

Andante (7):
Kowahbunga
Venmar
Bub Bidderskins
, Flavor Leaf, Skygazer,
NJAC
, Gimli

The reason I point these names out, and specifically NJAC, is because they were included on this list while still being voted by Andante's biggest scum read in Malcolm. That doesn't make any sense. Especially considering how Andante spent the last half of D1 with nothing but self perseverance on their agenda. Why are you willing to vote out someone that is being scum read by your biggest scum read? I gotta be honest, reading the last 25%-ish of D1 and seeing Andante latching on to everyone else's scum reads, while pretending to scum read malcolm (yeah taking some liberties here, but when you don't even include their name in your list of "i'd lim these people" list... Are you really scum reading them?) and creating what looks like a list of name on their wagon as scum reads minus the people who I feel confident they believe would be able to direct town somewhere else (FL and Gimli - Skygazer was left off the list because of the attempted heroic sacrifice and huge major hard town read).

I think Andante provided a list with names on it of people from their wagon, and at least one scum partner (kitty) on it. When FL essentially called their bluff and chose Kitty, Andante was forced to vote Kitty at this point. No voting meant their list they just provided was BS (which I now firmly believe it was anyways), the vote likely turns back to Andante and kitty is then yeeted D2 because of Andante's actions to get voted out.

So they toss the vote down. But then one last ditch effort they try to throw it back at Malcolm in their next 6 posts. Which a cherry on top is where they even try and town read Kitty and again in where Andante says "I just wanna lim scum" which again is a town read on Kitty. Before finally putting the vote back on Kitty in . Who they've town read in two posts prior. (I can go in to more detail of why I consider these town reads if others don't see it)

Andante's play in D1 was about survival, not finding scum. Which is funny because they ended up having to vote their teammate.

So if anyone was a partner of Kitty, I'd bet on Andante.

Now the reason I ask for the opinion is because I'm having a bit of a struggle with myself. I scum read Andante pretty heavily in our previous game together and let them get away. Now I can't tell if I'm doing everything to be sure that doesn't happen again or if I've actually uncovered something.
In post 2808, Flavor Leaf wrote: Eh, it's good enough to drop Andante down a tier in my town reads. I think that makes a lot of sense from a potential ScumAndante perspective.
In post 2811, Andante wrote: the hell is this case??

i literally gave the reasoning for the reads yesterday? obv malcolm wagon wasn’t ever happening..

In post 2803, Kowahbunga wrote: I would like people's opinion on the following Andante info.

Spoiler:
- Andante makes a vote on Malcolm.

There are numerous posts about Malcolm being scum then...

- The vote goes away and to Eiralox.

Posting continues to speak about Malcolm scum for some time.

- Votes FL.

- Votes Greeting. Also Andante voted for Greeting again in 2177 -shrug-

- Malcolm's name pops up again.

- Unovte's Greeting.

- Bring's up the Malcolm scum read again.

Now where it gets interesting, I think.

- A HARD scum read on Malcolm. But I'm paying closer attention to this list here:
In post 2305, Andante wrote: all these below are null/no read, and I'm not digging through ISOs right now
Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
Hu Tao
Save The Dragons
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
Enchant Glitch
In they update the reads giving town reads to Hu Tao, Enchant, and STV. New list without these players (also updated in this post linked):

Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins

From there, they provide the same list in their next post with a header that reads:
Mysteriously no Malcolm.

- Kitty vote. Here is context for the vote (Andante states in 2309 they'd vote this whole list, the very next post in the thread is FL voting for someone on Andante's list):

Kowahbunga
Venmar KawaiiKame
GuyInFreezer Brickwalll
KittyTacky
Eiralox ballpointpen
NJAC
Bub Bidderskins
If it just ended here, I feel like I would town read Andante. Because it makes sense. Provide a list of names they'd be okay yeeting, and go with a wagon forming on one of them. But Andante's next post is post where they unvote Kitty in favour of Malcolm. (I'll come back to this)

Some other tidbits as I dig deeper into this. Andante's final list (marked orange if it lines up with the list):

Andante (7):
Kowahbunga
Venmar
Bub Bidderskins
, Flavor Leaf, Skygazer,
NJAC
, Gimli

The reason I point these names out, and specifically NJAC, is because they were included on this list while still being voted by Andante's biggest scum read in Malcolm. That doesn't make any sense. Especially considering how Andante spent the last half of D1 with nothing but self perseverance on their agenda. Why are you willing to vote out someone that is being scum read by your biggest scum read? I gotta be honest, reading the last 25%-ish of D1 and seeing Andante latching on to everyone else's scum reads, while pretending to scum read malcolm (yeah taking some liberties here, but when you don't even include their name in your list of "i'd lim these people" list... Are you really scum reading them?) and creating what looks like a list of name on their wagon as scum reads minus the people who I feel confident they believe would be able to direct town somewhere else (FL and Gimli - Skygazer was left off the list because of the attempted heroic sacrifice and huge major hard town read).

I think Andante provided a list with names on it of people from their wagon, and at least one scum partner (kitty) on it. When FL essentially called their bluff and chose Kitty, Andante was forced to vote Kitty at this point. No voting meant their list they just provided was BS (which I now firmly believe it was anyways), the vote likely turns back to Andante and kitty is then yeeted D2 because of Andante's actions to get voted out.

So they toss the vote down. But then one last ditch effort they try to throw it back at Malcolm in their next 6 posts. Which a cherry on top is where they even try and town read Kitty and again in where Andante says "I just wanna lim scum" which again is a town read on Kitty. Before finally putting the vote back on Kitty in . Who they've town read in two posts prior. (I can go in to more detail of why I consider these town reads if others don't see it)

Andante's play in D1 was about survival, not finding scum. Which is funny because they ended up having to vote their teammate.

So if anyone was a partner of Kitty, I'd bet on Andante.

Now the reason I ask for the opinion is because I'm having a bit of a struggle with myself. I scum read Andante pretty heavily in our previous game together and let them get away. Now I can't tell if I'm doing everything to be sure that doesn't happen again or if I've actually uncovered something.
In post 2812, Andante wrote: this is setting up for when you leave me alive in endgame cause you made me claim VT… WHY WOULD I EVER DIE? funny how kpwabungah waits till I’m the only one pushing him to case me… but I hate this post below. bestie status gone

VOTE: FL

In post 2805, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, Kowah's town for anyone. I like the case, and why they think that based on the quick skim, I'll look into it more later, but yeah. It's not even impossible they're correct.

I don't share the scum read on Andante right now here, but yeah. If Andante is in endgame, probably don't let them slide.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Enchant »

So anyway why i even bothering, i think mafia taked passive-agressive approach. They obviously won't push me directly, but will throw many reads how scummy i am in hopes idea rise up. And it will rise up, because when everyone get murderkilled i still will be alive, and need to be sorted (good luck), so i think mafia is someone had me as mafia, yet... Doesht do anything. Lol.
Wizard-Mercenary

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:59 pm

In post 3212, Enchant wrote: I just realised, Greeting voted me, then everyone ignored it and like "Greeting being replaced".

I am not speculating and i shot my leg with it, i am just annoyed that Mason basically left alone and not listened.

... Well i mean you shouldn't listen because it's me, but I don't get why you do it. Mafia would already made up 100000 reasons to sheep mason on me, so i am just curious.

Please don't tell me you enjoying my company. It's already common knowledge that i am beautiful person.
what is this post?

I am not even sure what you are saying.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Enchant »

Unless i am being pocketed. Which is kinda silly, because i am pretty useless.
Wizard-Mercenary

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3211, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3204, Flavor Leaf wrote: Gimli is 100% always town, and I will die on that hill.
look, I read you as town...probably the most town. BUT our reads are so different.
And honestly, I think post game if you're town, you're gonna be the one that's gonna be having the wrong reads.

Gimli and I were the first two ones on Kitty, and actively got Andante back on the wagon.

If you think that's a bus by either of us when we absolutely did not have to land on Kitty, I don't know what to tell ya.

I think you need to reassess your reads.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:00 pm

In post 3215, Enchant wrote: So anyway why i even bothering, i think mafia taked passive-agressive approach. They obviously won't push me directly, but will throw many reads how scummy i am in hopes idea rise up. And it will rise up, because when everyone get murderkilled i still will be alive, and need to be sorted (good luck), so i think mafia is someone had me as mafia, yet... Doesht do anything. Lol.
hey hey, thats me.... I think you are scummy and havent voted you....thats me!!!! speaking of passive aggressive....why dont you get aggressive aggressive.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Enchant »

WHERE IS MY JESTER EWINCON
Wizard-Mercenary

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3217, Enchant wrote: Unless i am being pocketed. Which is kinda silly, because i am pretty useless.
I think it made sense Day 1 and early Day 2 because you and I were at odds.

If you wanna talk personality, you and I are the real ones that got at each other for personality. Scum took advantage of that dynamic obviously.

I'm pretty on board with town you, though, I just can't really explain it more than just 'Enchant's made absolutely zero objective based moves as scum'.

And I think that's solid enough to not want you right now, but not enough to move you up in the tiers.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:03 pm

In post 3218, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3211, curiouskarmadog wrote:
And honestly, I think post game if you're town, you're gonna be the one that's gonna be having the wrong reads.

Gimli and I were the first two ones on Kitty, and actively got Andante back on the wagon.

If you think that's a bus by either of us when we absolutely did not have to land on Kitty, I don't know what to tell ya.

I think you need to reassess your reads.
this is fair.

UNVOTE
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by NJAC »

In post 3207, Flavor Leaf wrote: idk what NJAC's doing
I'm trying to use the time I have on D2 to do some scumhunt. I think I won't last much in this game, because scum already knows I'm a PR.

I admit the case on Andante is sound, but my focus has been on those who were not on Kitty's wagon.

Anyway, if I have not made that clear yet, then I'll say it again: I don't oppose Andante's lim at all.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 3210, curiouskarmadog wrote: Andante's votes were all over the place yesterday.
I'm going to do something I absolutely hate. I tolerate it from other people, but just don't think it's how you solve a game. That said, I'm convinced with my case, and it's far more than what I'm about to show you. So it's not just "X is scum because I was in Y game with them and they did Z." which is lazy and I hate. You've seen my case, now let me show you something to prove that your reservation isn't well founded.

Spoiler:
In post 938, redFF wrote:
In post 34, Andante wrote:
In post 32, PenguinPower wrote:but...wagon...
what if we made a different wagon?
VOTE: Kowabungah

this could be fun!
In post 52, Andante wrote: gg gottem!!
VOTE: Gamma
In post 240, Andante wrote: hmmmmm rvs vote, then disappeared? frozen scum scared to post!!! GG GOTTEM! Game too easy!

VOTE: Haschel
In post 313, Andante wrote:
In post 154, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 113, Taly wrote:
In post 107, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 95, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 89, GamerGryff wrote:Kow has too many votes for this early. Got my eye on Penguin,red, Klick, and andante. Likely at least one scum on there.

I'm at work, so this is all I'll be able to say for the next fivish hours.
Red and Andante seem okay rn
Other 2 idk
I don't like Gryff's post but Gamma's is not much better. This legitimises poor scum hunting
What do you think of
Gamma
taking
Red
and
Andante
out of that pool?
To me, Gamma’s approach feels opportunistic in that they are jumping on this nothing post and using it as a way to build credibility.

I don’t want to answer for Gamma but I think the really question here, Taly, is why Gamma felt out of those 4 that Red and Andante had done enough to be town, and why the other two are not? I would be interested to hear their rationale on why these two.

Until then, like I said it just seems opportunistic.
In post 155, Brickwalll wrote: I see Gamma answered the above, should have read the full thread before posting. Will be back on this evening, rushing mafia posts is to no one’s benefits.

Like, in 155, you say Gamma answered the above... but then later, you keep yelling at Gamma for not answering 154?? It doesn't make sense to me

VOTE: Brickwall
In post 488, Andante wrote:
In post 467, Lazy Shirou wrote: @Kowah

3 fake reads with some good reasoning

that's all i'm gonna keep asking from you in this game. i need you to prove me and everyone else that you know how to lie so we can move from this.

from our PoV you can just be scum that doesn't know how to lie so far.
I'm really not liking your posts right now, first to show up to talk about "why we shouldn't no lim" and all this non game related talk, like, fake reads, random stuff, it feels like you're scum trying to derail the thread right now
VOTE: Shirou
In post 519, Andante wrote: YOOO so all this ISO talk, I went, how many posts do I have.. I have 80, which is almost 100, we're at 500 posts, 20% of the posts this game are me... I NEED MORE CONTENT FROM YALL!!!! lmaooo ok, I shall do my best to leave the game alone for a bit and let yall talk, also forgot to flip my vote

VOTE: Klick

Klick, can I see a current readslist from you?
(I will respond later! We need less Andante in this, cause 20% of the content being me? it's going to mess up my reads lol)
In post 548, Andante wrote: VOTE: Gryff
In post 799, Andante wrote: VOTE: red
In post 801, Andante wrote: actually I think VOTE: Herta is better than red right now
In post 922, Andante wrote:
In post 915, Firebringer wrote: i do think gamma/andante make sense as a team with how andante is treating her.
and then she back sided saying she would vote her as soon as called out on possibly defending a scum ally.

like i could see andante trying to protect gamma by shitting up the thread, realize no one was taking it seriously then back pedals immediately to save face and cloud the association. or at least fail badly at it.
So, you want to just keep calling me scum, but you don't want to directly push me?
VOTE: Fire

The player base in that game was:

1. Brickwalll
2. PenguinPower
3. Firebringer Haschel Cedricson
4. Herta
5. geraintm
6. Shirou Lazy Shirou
7. Kowahbunga
8. redFF
9. Andante
10. GamerGryff
11. Gamma Emerald
12. Freedom Taly
13. Klick

That means Andante voted 10 of the 13 players, of the 3 they didn't vote, 1 of them was Andante. Those votes are ALL from Day 1.

Spoiler:
In post 2208, Enchant wrote:
Kowahbunga (
Vanilla Townie
), Shirou (
Vanilla Townie
), PenguinPower (
Vanilla Townie
) are endgamed.

Andante (
Mafia Goon
), Firebringer (