DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 348, Shirou wrote:
In post 331, DkKoba wrote: also since i have egregiously misread mastina in the past jingle told me to outsource the read to him if im not confident

w
h
a
t
?

weren't you THE expert in reading Mastina?
u actually reminded me i mixed up FL and mastina in the last game we played in that i didnt actually get fooled by scum mastina but jingle and I agree anyways
lil brain fart
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Shirou »

about Ausuka potentially trying to pocket me by getting into my good side...it feels possible but at the same time I'm not too worried about it right now, she's on my null pile

I must confess I'm quite weak to people humoring me/being nice to me though

(
*Meuh PSTD flashbacks*
)
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 350, DkKoba wrote: u actually reminded me i mixed up FL and mastina in the last game we played in that i didnt actually get fooled by scum mastina but jingle and I agree anyways
lil brain fart
ok wait a second i'm gonna flip a coin to see if i buy this explanation

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Shirou »

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Shirou »

it says I shouldn't believe on it too much and move u back to my nullscum pile

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Shirou »

but at the same time super weird stuff to fake/lie if you're scum

it still doesn't make a lot of sense as town either tho

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 355, Shirou wrote: but at the same time super weird stuff to fake/lie if you're scum

it still doesn't make a lot of sense as town either tho
lets just say i tend to prefer to ignore mastina in games and i rarely have a good confident read on her regardless

:)

i am scatterbrained and it shows in my play although it isnt AI im just built Different
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 351, Shirou wrote: about Ausuka potentially trying to pocket me by getting into my good side...it feels possible but at the same time I'm not too worried about it right now, she's on my null pile

I must confess I'm quite weak to people humoring me/being nice to me though

(
*Meuh PSTD flashbacks*
)
oh hey jingle told me abt that i think pregame when brainstorming plans if i were to rand scum in this game.

pretty good call
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 345, Ausuka wrote:
In post 342, ItalianoVD wrote: I also don't like how Ausuka asked me about my thoughts and when I answer, seemingly not good enough for them, they vote me, which is meh?
Is the implication here that if you ask about anything, you have to townread the answer?
No, not at all, but it felt like busy work with not a real attempt to actually sort me. I also didn't like how you voted Koba because of Shirou, unvoted because of 'Datisi' and then revoted because of Koba. Were you actually scumreading Koba and if so why?
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fun vote time VOTE: arko

dont be a stranger
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 358, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 345, Ausuka wrote:
In post 342, ItalianoVD wrote: I also don't like how Ausuka asked me about my thoughts and when I answer, seemingly not good enough for them, they vote me, which is meh?
Is the implication here that if you ask about anything, you have to townread the answer?
No, not at all, but it felt like busy work with not a real attempt to actually sort me. I also didn't like how you voted Koba because of Shirou, unvoted because of 'Datisi' and then revoted because of Koba. Were you actually scumreading Koba and if so why?
What do you think town would have done differently there?

No I wasn't actually scumreading Koba
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 49, DkKoba wrote:
In post 48, Shirou wrote: She claims to have a day/night difference in her town/scum play but honestly I find her a hard read
its pretty easy for me
and she still doesnt know what the difference it ;D
In post 356, DkKoba wrote: lets just say i tend to prefer to ignore mastina in games
and i rarely have a good confident read on her regardless
It's not about being "scatterbrained", you've done a 180º on how you theoretically view mastina as a slot you need to sort and it's puzzling? maybe you were just being cheeky in the first quote but it's hard for me to sympathize with this progression because I view it like as if walked back on how well I can read Norwee and that would never happen because...it's true?

(Aka Volpe14)
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 360, Ausuka wrote: What do you think town would have done differently there?

Town does a lot of different things, so who knows, but I would've taken it in stride and kept an eye on them. My point is why ask a question if your vote is a forgone conclusion. To clarify, I'm not saying your vote was, but that's how I perceived it. You asked, I answered, my answers weren't good enough for you, vote.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 361, Shirou wrote:
In post 48, Shirou wrote: She claims to have a day/night difference in her town/scum play but honestly I find her a hard read
its pretty easy for me
In post 356, DkKoba wrote: lets just say i tend to prefer to ignore mastina in games
It's not about being "scatterbrained", you've done a 180º on how you theoretically view mastina as a slot you need to sort and it's puzzling? maybe you were just being cheeky in the first quote but it's hard for me to sympathize with this progression because I view it like as if walked back on how well I can read Norwee and that would never happen because...it's true?
To be fair, Koba does the 180 thing like all the time and I've come to realize that it's not ai, but I'm with you on the concept, if that makes sense.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 351, Shirou wrote: (*Meuh PSTD flashbacks*)
Meuh pockets everybody. :oops:
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 361, Shirou wrote:
its pretty easy for me
its the difference between light confidence and lack of confidence.
so no, not a 180 but also mastina is a slot ive played with relatively rarely and have had middling results reading the slot going either way, i gave you my explaination, if you think its fake then i cannot reason with that which is not true - i won't make up fake reasons that sound nice.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and regardless 180s are pretty standard for me which is why i can be seen being completely wrong about a game, push over a townie, and still get nightkilled
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 362, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 360, Ausuka wrote: What do you think town would have done differently there?

Town does a lot of different things, so who knows, but I would've taken it in stride and kept an eye on them. My point is why ask a question if your vote is a forgone conclusion. To clarify, I'm not saying your vote was, but that's how I perceived it. You asked, I answered, my answers weren't good enough for you, vote.
Ok, so what about that suggests it was a foregone conclusion? Isn't that just contradictory to the idea that your answers weren't good enough?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 360, Ausuka wrote: No I wasn't actually scumreading Koba
Okay, fair enough. Why was it unfortunate that Datisi thought Koba was town and that you had to go elsewhere? What are your thoughts on Koba now?
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 367, Ausuka wrote:

Ok, so what about that suggests it was a foregone conclusion? Isn't that just contradictory to the idea that your answers weren't good enough?
My perception. :neutral:
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 369, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 367, Ausuka wrote:

My perception. :neutral:
Ok well my perception is that you're full of shit
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i urge players to bring their team members into the game as much as they can btw, it becomes a much easier game to solve the more variables there are in play and it can prevent scum from being able to hide within having teammates help them because then it will be the standard and all that

even if you assign your teammate like 2-3 players to track thats fine and a good idea too

(my teammates have said my game is impossible to keep up with and i have to bully them personally to help :( )

also is anyone here good at reading shirou that can tell me my tinfoil is stupid bc everytime shirou posts im like "hmm yes this is good but also if i look at this from plausible scum POV this is perfectly plausible and actually ingenious"

or maybe dont because if theyre town its better to have them alive d2
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the words italiano types wash over my brain in a not pleasant way - meaning i am having trouble parse them due to how fluffed up the sentences are(they lack a concrete point)

looks like italiano is sniffing out if im a viable wagon tho :lol:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 368, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 360, Ausuka wrote: No I wasn't actually scumreading Koba
Okay, fair enough. Why was it unfortunate that Datisi thought Koba was town and that you had to go elsewhere? What are your thoughts on Koba now?
My perception was that it was unfortunate

I don't have anything to super strongly point to Koba being town or scum. My feeling is that they are more likely to be town and my team agrees with me
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 370, Ausuka wrote: Ok well my perception is that you're full of shit
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”