Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Ydrasse »

otherwise dunn likes mala, dv and koba, and leaned town on mastina

lld doesn't like aisa and wants them Dead Right Now Immediately which i also dont feel as if i 100% agree with but
In post 237, Aisa wrote: Thoughts on Ydra.

Gun to head I would still call her null. Some of her posting feels quite natural. She's doing some scumhunting and while I don't always find her conclusions super solid I can easily see the world where her ISO is her actual thought process at this time.

But there is this one thing that bugs me:
I feel like the (look like I have thoughts) to (thoughts) ratio in her ISO is quite high. Mostly because (look like I have thoughts) is so high. She has a supremely easy to follow ISO at the moment because every little action and implication is made explicit. This is pro-town but perhaps something scum are even more incentivised to do than town?
In post 124, Ydrasse wrote: UNVOTE:

for reference i voted aisa because i thought their opening was a little stilted ie mirror someone's vote on them rather than post something wholly unique and the .1% thing in reference to me felt nervous to take much of a stance. i also thought that their reply to me in wasn't as telling as i wanted but
Aisa wrote:Oh and I wanna know why mastina thinks I'm town
There are so many questions of that sort I could direct to various people that I'm almost feeling a bit of choice paralysis lol
felt like a towny thing to say, i guess it could be a copout but tonally i believe it
The feeling started when she made this post.

Vote / question someone -> unvote after their reply
Is definitely a pattern I've seen from scum before
In post 181, Ydrasse wrote: i think i agree most with the mala read, it's not an unreasonable one for her to have and she doesnt feel very threatened or like, on edge i guess as if she was pretending to feel that strongly and then being challenged
This is another thing that pinged me. Kinda agree with it, but at the same time am still wary of Mala because her read on mastina rings major "could be a scum tunnel" alarm bells. So Ydra comes across to me like she doesn't have this paranoia I am feeling, which in turn makes me wonder if this is just a sentence, packaged ready for consumption, rather than a read she actually has.

Any thoughts here from anyone who is more familiar with her?
In post 238, Aisa wrote:
In post 235, DeasVail wrote: VOTE: Kowahbunga
I'll bite. Why?
In post 236, Shirou wrote: VOTE: kowah
Ali finally got to you?
In post 239, Aisa wrote: UNVOTE: from RVS
VOTE: Shirou as a foreshadowing of things to come...
she doesn't like these posts because aisa says a lot about me (and this could be anyone i think this is me inserting my thoughts on the general idea beyond her pointing this out) without saying anything really strongly but it doesn't actually lead anywhere and it segues into a vote somewhere else with a vague promise which is the sort of thing of 'why not just do that now instead of talk about someone else'

this is from earlier though so idk how she feels about aisa's latest posts
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

I’m relatively surprised that Dunn likes me tbh.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

I’m relatively surprised that Dunn likes me tbh.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 323, Ausuka wrote:
In post 319, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 262, Ausuka wrote: He has elaborated

He thinks given your experience with them in large 241 + the last TM, in which xof had similar posts (and that xofelf is kind of prodge-prone in general, sorry xoffy) you probably did know better, and you also noted something like that in your original post. He thinks that if town!ydrasse has that thought, they don't believe it and don't post it, but scum ydrasse would post it to show that they are thinking about the game and solving and stuff.
i'm uninterested in arguing this point because fmpov his assumption of me/what he thinks i act like is... fundamentally wrong which feels harsh to say but i often have mundane or uninteresting thoughts that i dont always share unless the moment feels right to do so. and also the fact that i wasn't even thinking about "does xof do this normally meta these games" undermines it. i don't think we get anything productive from exclusively this line

however it did ring some alarm bells because i feel like the strongest things i could remember about your posting were ones given by your team to you to post and i was worried that you were being coached but dunn read some and didn't come up with much to say about your slot other than liking a vote that you made on italiano so lol
(dunn thinks italiano is wolfy because of his concern about DGB without saying much among some other posts)
(i'm unsure if i agree but as suspicion was floated before about him might as well share)
Do you think i need coaching
i don't think you need it but it could still be a thing that's happening if he feels he knows a "better" or right thing to say. it weirded me out that his stances were like.. followed i guess? more? idk how to explain this, but the koba vote early on and then i thought the commentary about me was strange enough to talk to my team with
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well fuck this airport airplane mode WiFi.
If this goes like this I won’t even bother because I don’t want to be known as the doubleposter this game.

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 326, Malakittens wrote: I’m relatively surprised that Dunn likes me tbh.
he actually liked quite a few of your posts and i agree
\i'm agreeing more with the townreads than i am the scumreads
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

gonna drop a read list in a hot second but first, some things ive neglected to pass on from teammates that regrettably are not able to really follow this game(they have put their trust in me to work it out solo ):) :

jingle on mastina: the shotgun was a bit odd and different from usual but as both alignments. also since i have egregiously misread mastina in the past jingle told me to outsource the read to him if im not confident and he told me he leans town (which does somewhat matchup with my vibe)
on further reflection jingle does update that it doesnt match up with the linked game

also a question to shirou to ask FB which post was towny

pinkball gave a few thoughts too: shirou / ausuka dynamic seemed weird and he felt that someone in the 2 could be pocketing the other based on how it came off. (also said possible masons)
ydrasse is leanscum for reasons theyve asked me to withhold for now
italiano scummy based on their complaints about activity being the first serious thing they said about the game (later agrees with my vote there)

felt weird about shirou pushing the thing about mastina while not actually sorting them independent of that and also pointed out they only really backed off when ali provides

also felt DGB was town on vibes
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 328, Ydrasse wrote:

He thinks given your experience with them in large 241 + the last TM, in which xof had similar posts (and that xofelf is kind of prodge-prone in general, sorry xoffy) you probably did know better, and you also noted something like that in your original post. He thinks that if town!ydrasse has that thought, they don't believe it and don't post it, but scum ydrasse would post it to show that they are thinking about the game and solving and stuff.
i'm uninterested in arguing this point because fmpov his assumption of me/what he thinks i act like is... fundamentally wrong which feels harsh to say but i often have mundane or uninteresting thoughts that i dont always share unless the moment feels right to do so. and also the fact that i wasn't even thinking about "does xof do this normally meta these games" undermines it. i don't think we get anything productive from exclusively this line

however it did ring some alarm bells because i feel like the strongest things i could remember about your posting were ones given by your team to you to post and i was worried that you were being coached but dunn read some and didn't come up with much to say about your slot other than liking a vote that you made on italiano so lol
(dunn thinks italiano is wolfy because of his concern about DGB without saying much among some other posts)
(i'm unsure if i agree but as suspicion was floated before about him might as well share)
i don't think you need it but it could still be a thing that's happening if he feels he knows a "better" or right thing to say. it weirded me out that his stances were like.. followed i guess? more? idk how to explain this, but the koba vote early on and then i thought the commentary about me was strange enough to talk to my team with
You were talking about my posting as a whole being coached, not any specific instance. I'm not convinced you believe I as scum would need that kind of coaching after the last game we played together?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: IVD

For reasons startled in my ISO.

Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 321, DkKoba wrote:please tell me more, oh person who has never played with me before.

perhaps if you took 1 look at context that mastina has historically read me as scum when town consistently, you'd see the reason + i dont like being scumread in general

tell us who you think is town - independent of what you think of my slot
I don't really care about "historically". Everything I need to solve this game is going to be in this thread. Not in other games.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ausuka (Frog Friends)
Aisa (Whimsical Activities)
DrippingGoofball (Ancient Guard)
Ydrasse (Polymewl)
Mastina (Shadow Syndicate)
DeasVail (Klickin’ Chickens)
Kowahbunga (Studies Show)
Shirou (Perfectly Balanced)
Xofelf (Crispy Cream Puffs)
Malakittens (Ghosts of NKs)
ItalianoVD (We Don’t Mafia)
literally have not read a single post by them:
Arko (Average TM Enjoyers)

i still need to properly catch up(last few days have been Busy and im essentially alive in 3 games atp)

kowahbunga is around where PoE begins
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 332, Ausuka wrote:
In post 328, Ydrasse wrote:

You were talking about my posting as a whole being coached, not any specific instance. I'm not convinced you believe I as scum would need that kind of coaching after the last game we played together?
i said i thought you were being coached

"i feel like the strongest things i could remember about your posting were ones given by your team to you to post and i was worried that you were being coached"

but i did not indicate it was the whole of your posting. i think you are a competent wolf but that does not mean that you may not need additional help otherwise in games where there is benefit to let people who know more about others or have a firmer meta take the wheel. it is a team event and i'd expect people to help their team if they were wolves.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 334, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 321, DkKoba wrote:please tell me more, oh person who has never played with me before.

perhaps if you took 1 look at context that mastina has historically read me as scum when town consistently, you'd see the reason + i dont like being scumread in general

I don't really care about "historically". Everything I need to solve this game is going to be in this thread. Not in other games.
ok that doesnt answer my question on who your townreads are ? refusing evidence because it might force you to adjust your stance and rebut it is NAGL
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 248, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 237, Aisa wrote: Thoughts on Ydra.

Gun to head I would still call her null. Some of her posting feels quite natural. She's doing some scumhunting and while I don't always find her conclusions super solid I can easily see the world where her ISO is her actual thought process at this time.

But there is this one thing that bugs me:
I feel like the (look like I have thoughts) to (thoughts) ratio in her ISO is quite high. Mostly because (look like I have thoughts) is so high. She has a supremely easy to follow ISO at the moment because every little action and implication is made explicit. This is pro-town but perhaps something scum are even more incentivised to do than town?
In post 124, Ydrasse wrote: UNVOTE:

for reference i voted aisa because i thought their opening was a little stilted ie mirror someone's vote on them rather than post something wholly unique and the .1% thing in reference to me felt nervous to take much of a stance. i also thought that their reply to me in wasn't as telling as i wanted but
Aisa wrote:Oh and I wanna know why mastina thinks I'm town
There are so many questions of that sort I could direct to various people that I'm almost feeling a bit of choice paralysis lol
felt like a towny thing to say, i guess it could be a copout but tonally i believe it
The feeling started when she made this post.

Vote / question someone -> unvote after their reply
Is definitely a pattern I've seen from scum before
In post 181, Ydrasse wrote: i think i agree most with the mala read, it's not an unreasonable one for her to have and she doesnt feel very threatened or like, on edge i guess as if she was pretending to feel that strongly and then being challenged
This is another thing that pinged me. Kinda agree with it, but at the same time am still wary of Mala because her read on mastina rings major "could be a scum tunnel" alarm bells. So Ydra comes across to me like she doesn't have this paranoia I am feeling, which in turn makes me wonder if this is just a sentence, packaged ready for consumption, rather than a read she actually has.

Any thoughts here from anyone who is more familiar with her?
OMG this is soooo easy

VOTE: Aisa
I actually townleaned Aisa's post here. What is it about it that you don't like?
In post 249, DrippingGoofball wrote: TOWN
Ausuka (Frog Friends)
DkKoba (Jingle Ballers)
Ydrasse (Polymewl)

SCUM

The other scum might as well confess.
Mmmm. Not sure if you're serious?

I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 331, DkKoba wrote: italiano scummy based on their complaints about activity being the first serious thing they said about the game (later agrees with my vote there)
That's scummy??
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 321, DkKoba wrote: please tell me more, oh person who has never played with me before.

I guess because I never played with you before, my opinion doesn't matter?

Imagine playing the game of mafia and feel the need to express how you don't like being scumread while playing the game of mafia. As if anyone playing does like it.

Since you didn't feel like reading the entire post I made:
In post 308, Kowahbunga wrote: So I'm going to assume both Mastina and Mala are town for now.
Those are my current town reads.
Arko
Arko
She/Her
Goon
Arko
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Arko »

In post 335, DkKoba wrote: Ausuka (Frog Friends)
Ydrasse (Polymewl)
literally have not read a single post by them:

i still need to properly catch up(last few days have been Busy and im essentially alive in 3 games atp)

kowahbunga is around where PoE begins
Yeah I have actually posted! just... not really much substance. So I don't really have much to address immediately, I've got a full on day to do this. But yeah Italiano/Mastina I've already mentioned to be a pool of scum just completed with a 3rd weird person for a definite 100% scum to me. I just don't know who that
would even be.

Also DK the teammates call you town for mastina calling you scum so I'm gonna follow their word :thumbsup:

Now the mala vote? I don't understand too well, but I can see why someone would vote them, their reads are feeling kinda wishy washy but not really too much. Plus, I find there to be way more weird and scummy people right now.

Kowah? Yeah He's posted on the site during this "v/la" so it's a bad excuse, he knows what I mean most likely, plus a basic y'know post history. :wink:

And what else? Nothing, I am barely awake, I just woke up not so long ago. Imma do some stuff then come back to this.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour. Now pink and bold :3
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I've read up and I'm gonna say a lot of people are hanging too much on my thoughts about DGB imo. Koba said it was shade, which it wasn't, simply my inner thoughts at the time I posted it. I also don't like how Ausuka asked me about my thoughts and when I answer, seemingly not good enough for them, they vote me, which is meh?

To anyone: other than the thoughts I had on DGB, which seems to be what everyone is jumping on atm, what else has caused you to think I'm scummy?
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I like from Kowah in response to Koba's . Feels like a town response to the usual arrogant Koba post. ;)
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 341, Arko wrote: Kowah? Yeah He's posted on the site during this "v/la" so it's a bad excuse, he knows what I mean most likely, plus a basic y'know post history.
Can you help me understand what you're saying here?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 342, ItalianoVD wrote: I also don't like how Ausuka asked me about my thoughts and when I answer, seemingly not good enough for them, they vote me, which is meh?
Is the implication here that if you ask about anything, you have to townread the answer?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 340, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 321, DkKoba wrote: please tell me more, oh person who has never played with me before.

Imagine playing the game of mafia and feel the need to express how you don't like being scumread while playing the game of mafia. As if anyone playing does like it.

In post 308, Kowahbunga wrote: So I'm going to assume both Mastina and Mala are town for now.
i'm sure someone as great as you that only needs to read this game can come up with more than that, especially since I'm sure you have at least 1 or 2 teammates to help you with that.

how would you characterize your teammates' ability as scum?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 346, DkKoba wrote:
In post 340, Kowahbunga wrote:

i'm sure someone as great as you that only needs to read this game can come up with more than that, especially since I'm sure you have at least 1 or 2 teammates to help you with that.

how would you characterize your teammates' ability as scum?
I'm very impressed with your ability to portray how sad you are about getting a role pm with the color red in it through text.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 331, DkKoba wrote: also since i have egregiously misread mastina in the past jingle told me to outsource the read to him if im not confident

w
h
a
t
?

weren't you THE expert in reading Mastina?
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 331, DkKoba wrote: also a question to shirou to ask FB which post was towny
I didn't explain his read exactly because the reasoning would sound kinda rude but he said mastina was likely town because she was annoying him actually

"trademark firebringer's mastina townread" he said
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”