Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

What in the actual fuck has been happening today?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:27 am

Post by osuka »

holy shit you guys what the fuck i went to target and now there's 10 pages to read

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1301, osuka wrote: holy shit you guys what the fuck i went to target and now there's 10 pages to read
Did you get lost at Target?

How many fancy towels did you buy?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:31 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1122, usesPython wrote:
In post 1096, osuka wrote: there have been plenty of reasons people have pointed out behind the votes and it seems like you're willingly ignoring those to be able to say "hurrrr they wanna kill me just because they don't like me" which is really not at all the case here
I mean the alternative is to believe that people aren't reading our posts to sort us when we're the primary wagon of the day or that people have impossibly high standards that we physically can't reach or that people are arguing in bad faith. "The mech is a distraction" and "We're not sorting people (properly)" were the biggest arguments thrown at us and like what?

If you don't like the mech then fucking skip it, just because it reaches the same conclusions for what to do as mountainous multiball doesn't mean that it was obvious that that's what the conclusion will be with the no-kill mechanics in place

And "We're not sorting people (properly)" like huh? We know Oclax doesn't consider metaing someones main to be solving but that's literally part of how we scumhunt and Aureal, furtive, and Black can all tell you about the time where we meta'd someone over an RVS vote in another game (As in, using someones RVS vote from game B to read them in game A). And as for you how much fucking more do you expect us to have been doing between reading (not ISOing, READING) through DN mafia to see if HPE and Kokichi had a point while metaing Black (Which if you don't believe we did how do you explain and /), defending ourselves from the shitpush on us today, wrangling a wagon on our scumreads, attempting to further solve Drew/Bulge (e.g. in ///), and solving for people unrelated to all of that (/////) to just name the recent stuff

-A
couple things to point out: i do think that the mech is a distraction regardless of whether or not there is bad faith behind it - since, as previously established, there was a net zero information gain that came out of it as a result of all the conclusions that came out of it already having been immediately evident to anyone that bothered to think about the setup.

the argument about not sorting people is a weirder one - i agree that it looks like you haven't actually tried to solve anything and that's fundamentally different from "you're sorting in a stupid way", which is really not AI most of the time (at least not by itself). i'm in the first one - i don't think you're doing anything stupid, i just don't think you're doing anything at all

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:32 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1302, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1301, osuka wrote: holy shit you guys what the fuck i went to target and now there's 10 pages to read
Did you get lost at Target?

How many fancy towels did you buy?
i did not get lost at target and i did not get any towels

i do however have a new candle but it's so fiercely orange i'm afraid it might be radioactive

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:33 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1123, usesPython wrote:
In post 1072, Black wrote:
In post 1071, Doctor Drew wrote: And didn't expect you to settle for anyone, python.
They are in full on survival mode
btw I'll tell you the same thing I told osuka, if we're in full on survival mode how do you explain our actions in onwards where we specifically started a Bulge counterwagon out of thin air (Count it, 0 votes on them when I started the wagon) when we could have easily just gotten on a Black counterwagon that was already there and had more support than the Bulge wagon

-A
this is faulty reasoning. making a new wagon fits in the survivalism frame of mind if you don't think any counterwagon is viable or going to sway the voters on your own

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:34 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1128, Black wrote:
In post 1123, usesPython wrote:
In post 1072, Black wrote:
In post 1071, Doctor Drew wrote: And didn't expect you to settle for anyone, python.
They are in full on survival mode
btw I'll tell you the same thing I told osuka, if we're in full on survival mode how do you explain our actions in onwards where we specifically started a Bulge counterwagon out of thin air (Count it, 0 votes on them when I started the wagon) when we could have easily just gotten on a Black counterwagon that was already there and had more support than the Bulge wagon

-A
felt pretty survivalistic. You only went back to the Bulge wagon because you knew Bianco would vote there so I'm not sure why you're acting like you did it as some big scumhunting moment. And you didn't get on my cw because it was built by toothpicks and glue and you saw it inevitably falling apart, and it did

I want to say here that when I called you survivalistic, I never indicated this was a wolf behavior. Townies play survivalistic often. Your reaction and defense to it doesn't feel good
black is no longer comically tilted and is instead townposting

i don't know what the fuck is going on

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:35 am

Post by osuka »

@mod: v/la from friday, apr/21 to monday, apr/24

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Black »

Yeah osuka you're seeing it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 1306, osuka wrote: black is no longer comically tilted and is instead townposting
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:38 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1141, biancospino wrote: Ngl this game's getting a bit tiring, feels like walking in circles. Can we just kill someone already? I'm fine with Mala, Bulge or even Black
how about we kill everyone? if literally everyone dies at the same time, then which alignment wins?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:39 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1150, The Bulge wrote: 974 :roll:
don't you dare roll your fucking eyes at me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:41 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1174, Enchant wrote: I don't like python, strange coding language.
python is a nice language to work in most of the time

unless you have to do anything that needs to be multithreaded in which case python says, go fuck yourself! you need to do multiprocess instead! get fucked!

i hate the GIL

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1178, biancospino wrote:
In post 1174, Enchant wrote: I don't like python, strange coding language.
come to the darkside with perl
hahahah jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you

i'm down to policy exec this

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1180, The Bulge wrote: will be devastated if osuka dies before me bc his posts restore my sanity
can i sig this post game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:43 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1185, usesPython wrote:
In post 1181, Black wrote: That was the best post in the entire game so far

Bulge is locktown
I have literally never seen you play like this
is your read ONLY based on meta??

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Black »

In post 1315, osuka wrote: is your read ONLY based on meta??
Uhh I'm kinda confused how you are just now realizing this? This is the whole reason I was tilted
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Black »

And I know you know I was tilted because you commented heavily on it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Black »

Why are you choosing to act shocked over it now when Kokichi screamed for about 40 posts in a row that I was scum based on one meta read that he wouldn't elaborate?

Python jumped on that wagon for the meta thing too

Is this fake outrage?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Hmmmm, I think I am ready to go back to python and lock it in.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:04 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1316, Black wrote:
In post 1315, osuka wrote: is your read ONLY based on meta??
Uhh I'm kinda confused how you are just now realizing this? This is the whole reason I was tilted
i honestly thought there was more to it. i always knew meta was the foundation of it so to speak, but i didn't realize there was NOTHING else to that push

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:05 am

Post by osuka »

for me it's really just sorta dumb to read people on meta alone. if you're not trying to pulverize your meta every time you play the game, then what the fuck are you even doing

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 1320, osuka wrote: i honestly thought there was more to it. i always knew meta was the foundation of it so to speak, but i didn't realize there was NOTHING else to that push
smh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:07 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1249, usesPython wrote:
In post 1242, usesPython wrote:
In post 1239, usesPython wrote: bein yelled at to let a and nameless go back to studyin, ur lucky we got exams tomorro

C
I have shit to say after tomorrow

-A
There's progression here btw, C's just shit at explaining and we need a computer for this

-A
is this worth waiting for or is it gonna be the late d1 reveal bullshit all over again

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Black »

I'm ok with people meta reading me. I'm not really ok with

1) someone I've played with one time using it as the sole reason to want to lim me
2) someone not elaborating on the meta read after several people have asked
3) someone using the read to tunnel me and not look at any other slots in the game
4) someone bringing up that I'm scum in every post they make for the first like 30 pages
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”