Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:55 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 808, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: also lorne was banned for ban evasion lol
Quoting to give a notification

Oclax when you come back you mind rereading Drew's // and seeing if you can see what we're seeing wrt being more focused on breaking any associatives instead of defending his tr?

-A
In post 857, usesPython wrote:
In post 523, Doctor Drew wrote: As far as Bulge, I do agree it is odd that they have seemingly danced around discussing me, especially given the discussions surrounding the Bianco wagon and by proxy HPE as well.
Why do you think Bulge would do this?

-A
btw Drew since you're here you mind answering this?

-A
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:02 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 925, usesPython wrote: Oclax when you come back you mind rereading Drew's // and seeing if you can see what we're seeing wrt being more focused on breaking any associatives instead of defending his tr?

-A
More specifically he notes the oddness in , forms the tr in and then does pretty much nothing with it and immediately pivots to breaking associatives in

-A
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't really know why Bulge wouldn't discuss me in particular, but I could see Bulge not wanting to get involved in a situation where their potential scum buddy(like I mentioned in that quote I was focused in on mainly Bianco and HPE, and somewhat with Black).

So although I do have a town lean on Bulge, I could see a world that if Bulge is scum they could be associated with one of those three people I mentioned.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

But again, Bulge isn't a hard town read, like I said it is a slight town lean.

And 537 was when I really was getting frustrated because it seemed as if you formed a conclusion and just shut the door and wouldn't even consider any other possibilities.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:06 am

Post by usesPython »

You've pretty much done absolutely nothing to defend your townlean since then, it just reeks of not caring what Bulge actually flips.

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:08 am

Post by usesPython »

Like Bulge hits E-2 and you don't have anything to say about it?

-A
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 929, usesPython wrote: You've pretty much done absolutely nothing to defend your townlean since then, it just reeks of not caring what Bulge actually flips.

-A
In post 930, usesPython wrote: Like Bulge hits E-2 and you don't have anything to say about it?

-A
I have stated multiple times my feelings on Bulge and how I feel they are more likely town. But on D1 I am not going to feel overly confident on any level of town read to hard defend them. I hope you do seem something in Bulge that I don't and they do flip scum.

Others have even stated that they wouldn't hard defend a town read on D1, but you seem so narrowly focused on doing whatever you can to paint my words and actions as scummy. Again, you have formed a conclusion and are doing whatever you can to form an argument to match your conclusion. How is that town motivated?

I think you are scum though and would much prefer we elim you, I am sure Enchant would join me if you would prefer that lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Or does me not hard defending Bulge completely destroy your narrative that bulge and I 'must' be scum buddies lol.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

In post 925, usesPython wrote:
In post 808, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: also lorne was banned for ban evasion lol
Quoting to give a notification

Oclax when you come back you mind rereading Drew's // and seeing if you can see what we're seeing wrt being more focused on breaking any associatives instead of defending his tr?

-A
grim: we've been reading. we're players who function better when ppl are actively addressing us and interacting w/ us rather than just reading and replying to other ppl. a lot of the game state thus far has not been stuff that we like reading thru and have been relatively disengaged with the game as a result. we still think bulge is more likely town than not, but that also comes from we really think the ppl on ur wagon are town, and the ppl on bulge's wagon are scum, and that makes us feel like ur more likely to be scum, and bulge is more likely to be town. tho, i rlly do not think the solve is simply those on bulge wagon are all scum, but i think there is at least two scum there.

im not rlly seeing what ur saying about drew trying to break associates, but thats mostly bc i don't think drew+bulge is s+s of the same alignment. i could see a universe where drew and bulge are both mafia, but diff factions, but i still dont think bulge is flipping scum in general. drew, i need to review kori's notes on, bc i remember kori said they think drew is town, and that makes them think drew actually rolled scum.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:31 am

grim: i do agree tho, looking at them more closely, drew seems to not be focused on defending his tr, but i don't think that specifically makes him and bulge aligned w/ one another
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:33 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 933, Oclaxian Empire wrote: drew, i need to review kori's notes on, bc i remember kori said they think drew is town, and that makes them think drew actually rolled scum.
What lol
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:34 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 934, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i do agree tho, looking at them more closely, drew seems to not be focused on defending his tr, but i don't think that specifically makes him and bulge aligned w/ one another
Yeah honestly wouldn't you WANT to defend your scumpartner in this hypothetical Drew/Bulge scumteam?
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:34 am

grim: ig here's the question too: what about that makes u think drew/bulge are aligned w/ one another? bc i'm more so seeing it as drew trying to setup bulge to be in a worse spot post-flip

pedit: we cannot read drew ever. every time we scumread drew, drew is town. i think the only time we actually tr'd drew he was scum and that was a game where he was a mentor.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:36 am

In post 936, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 934, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i do agree tho, looking at them more closely, drew seems to not be focused on defending his tr, but i don't think that specifically makes him and bulge aligned w/ one another
Yeah honestly wouldn't you WANT to defend your scumpartner in this hypothetical Drew/Bulge scumteam?
wdym

#CultsArentBastard
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:41 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 936, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Not... really? If anything I'd expect Drew to defend Bulge more agressively if it was a framing attempt actually.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:47 am

Drel: So what do you make of it then Bianco? I haven't looked at your ISO, nor the game in general, but what do you make of it? Do you think Drew/Bulge are aligned with one another?

#CultsArentBastard
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 935, biancospino wrote:
In post 933, Oclaxian Empire wrote: drew, i need to review kori's notes on, bc i remember kori said they think drew is town, and that makes them think drew actually rolled scum.
What lol
Tbf, reference the quote from hectic in my sig. It kinda was a thing for a bit.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:01 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 940, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: So what do you make of it then Bianco? I haven't looked at your ISO, nor the game in general, but what do you make of it? Do you think Drew/Bulge are aligned with one another?
As I've stated somewhere, I do not believe that it's any likely for Drew to be scum and Bulge not samescum.
If Bulge is scum, yes, I rekon the assoc looks bad. Otherwise not, and that's a good chunk of the reason I'm so opposed to a Drew wagon
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 942, biancospino wrote:
In post 940, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: So what do you make of it then Bianco? I haven't looked at your ISO, nor the game in general, but what do you make of it? Do you think Drew/Bulge are aligned with one another?
As I've stated somewhere, I do not believe that it's any likely for Drew to be scum and Bulge not samescum.
If Bulge is scum, yes, I rekon the assoc looks bad. Otherwise not, and that's a good chunk of the reason I'm so opposed to a Drew wagon
Now I am looking at this from town colored glasses, but what associations are there? This is a big part of my read on Python because I don't get it, would love someone other than them to explain it though.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:25 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 537, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 535, usesPython wrote:
In post 529, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: Open wolfing is my play style lol
If this is the case then Drew not mentioning Bulge and Bulge not mentioning Drew until now looks really bad

-A
I also haven't mentioned you until now, or Furtive, or Koki, and barely Aureal. In fact, most of my game here has been Bianco and HPE, with a bit of Black and osuka in there as well. Are they all my scum buddies? Are you?

I only talked about Bulge because you(or someone here today) asked me about them. There wasn't much for me to say that wasn't already said, and I repeated. The mech speak post they made was an 'oh ya there was one thing now that you reminded me' sort of thing.

You are attaching me to the Bulge for them not really discussing me, and
puts me in a spot where they is no way to defend against that.
For all that Python reached basically the other conclusion that I hold, they do have a good point about this. It was Bulge in the hot fire by when you made this post; you really didn't need to defend
yourself
there; 'cause defending your tr on Bulge would suffice. You kind of intruded yourself deeper by taking it as something to actively combat about.

Now, the assoc that Python saw
before
this... eeh, not really too solid if you ask me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Well like I said earlier about my post there, that is when my frustration with Pythons read was growing because nothing made sense to me why I was connected to Bulge. And I was more trying to point out the illogical nature of their read.

But I mean, python said looked bad because of the actions of someone else, and I could tell they were already being deaf to how wrong they were, so ya....of course I got defensive.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:47 am

Post by biancospino »

In my mind if Bulge is green you're all but cleared yes. There is also another reason to this but I don't know how to express it other than gut.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Where the hell is osuka? Can't believe I actually miss that asshole(I say that lovingly lol).
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Might regret but I don’t care.

proxy my vote to black
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

PAGETOP bc it makes me happy after puking for 20 mins
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”